Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic Arab using daddy's money to buy fame via a Garfield themed restaurant. Also a Volcel who fingers himself for hours and makes out with plushies. Now building a farm “theme park” with no rides

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
The other day I was alerted to the existence of a truly surreal individual. And while he's been mentioned on the site a few times, shockingly no proper thread had been written. So with the help of @glossdrop I took it upon myself to compile information.

download.jpg
Let me introduce you to Nathen Mazri, real name Ayman El-Masri, Born in Dubai in 1992, Nathen studied marketing at Concordia University in Quebec before immediately returning to Dubai for work in 2008 where he quickly found positions as either a marketing director or a board member for various businesses. In 2011 he founded the Marketing firm A3 Communications which he allegedly sold in 2013.
While it's just a footnote in the greater picture, A3 is where we see the first issue with Nathen. You see, a quick google search will bring up a company called A3 Communications that is headquartered in Colombia, South Carolina. That is not the same A3, that's a legitimate company. Nathen's A3 communications was in Dubai, and as far as I can tell, no paper trail of it exists outside of Nathen approved resources save for one bare bones LinkedIn page that has a dead link to a potential website.
a3.png

This page has no posts, no employees, and only 25 followers yet Nathen wants us to believe that this was a highly successful company that he sold within a few years as he proudly states in his LinkedIn bio:

"He finally sold his ad agency A3 Communications with blue chip accounts with ad spendings of $10million yearly at age 24 years old to a prominent young Saudi entrepreneur part of a renowned family known for drilling water in the 1950s."

Nathen would then attempt to be pass on his "business expertise" by publishing the confusingly titled "Arabiolosis" in February 2016.

61DAxfzQ-8L.jpg71IySbztCHL.jpg
Surreal Back of Book Description
Nathen Mazri has become like a prisoner for injustice, like a soldier fighting for his life, and like a survivor thriving out of the kingdom for his freedom. All Nathen wanted was to feel alive.

Nathen, a young Arab-Canadian man is leaving Laval in the French province of Quebec with his family to settle in a soon to be discovered a tyrannical kingdom of Arabia in the middle of the desert sinking his soul in monotony, an unspoken epidemic, and defeated by suppression for over 12 years of his life lingering with broken dreams, Scoliosis, sexual identity crisis, bipolar disease, and the struggle to claim true elusive love.

THE MOST SHOCKING REVELATION NEVER BEEN TOLD BEFORE

Destiny is all-knowing, all-mysterious putting Nathen’s will to succeed and survive as a thinking species rather than a feeling species into test.

This self-help memoir will empower you with the laws to self-reflection, self-awareness, and self introspection involving critical thinking even under the most suppressed circumstances as these are the golden keys of life.

THE EVOLUTION OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY HAS UNFORTUNATELY TURNED THE HOMO SAPIENS FROM THINKING SPECIES INTO FEELING SPECIES.

The book was published by Author House. If you're not familiar with this excellent company, I don't blame you. They're a self publishing firm that works with a "print on demand" business model. Translation? They print vanity books for people who want to pretend that they're interesting enough to have their own book. In fact, despite it being available on both Barnes & Noble and Amazon, even reviews of this book are hard to come by.

Reviews on Goodreads said:
These come from the goodreads page. Shockingly, there were only two:

5/5 - Love him and the book. Mind opening

1/5 - Probabl- actually no. This IS, in fact, the worst book I've ever read. Avoid this man, and his inedible "food products". Hack and a liar, wish there was a 0 score option.

I'll leave it up to you to decide which is the accurate review.

It's available on kindle, but I both don't know how to remove that DRM, and I don't want to give him $10. If someone here would like to bite that bullet to see if there's anything exceptional inside, let me know.

So now we have a Dubai marketing firm of questionable existence and a self published vanity book. But that can't be all that makes this guy interesting right? Of course not! Buckle up, because this was just the preface.

Nathen's true call to fame came in 2017 when he opened Garfield Eats. What is Garfield Eats? Why it's truly a brilliant business concept.
Nathen spent who knows how much money to secure the rights to use Garfield, the most relevant comicbook character ever, as the branding for a Uber Eats based fast food restaurant, exclusively in Dubai and Canada. Two regions famous for being the epicenter of the Garfield fandom.

5B00AD21-9702-4B32-8389-FF3C8A74D3C5.jpeg

"But wait!" you say, that restaurant's name isn't Garfield Eats, it's "Love Me, Feed Me, Don't Leave Me." Sorry to burst your bubble, but that tacky, nonsensical comic sans sentence that takes up nearly the entire building face is not the name. It's the tagline! Notice that tiny emblem to the left? Yeah, that's the logo. Why he'd make a novelty restaurant's logo the smallest thing on the building is anyone's guess. But just look at that food! They serve a Garfield shaped pizza!

5767295E-FFB6-4CF6-9434-517C62240896.jpeg

What the pizza actually looks like
0B95DDDA-3C1D-4EF7-82E1-0005A3DDFF7C.jpeg
Yum! Totally not deformed pizza. That bit to the left that looks like a rat gnawed on the crust really sells it.

If that didn't horrify you, this jingle certainly will. Listen at your own risk!

We've even got a bizarre 18 minute documentary to understand why Nathen is a genius and why Garfield Eats is the greatest concept of all time. Oddly though, this documentary features a different, but equally terrible jingle.

With all this hype, surely the restaurant is great, right? RIGHT????

Yelp Reviews said:
Here are some Yelp reviews from the Toronto location. A location that opened and closed in 2020, but it's okay. We can blame that on co-

1/5 - I would actually give this place zero stars but yelp won't let me do that.
This place takes stupid to a whole new level. From their resurrection of Garfield (and Jim Davis who looks like, from their website video, that he was literally resurrected from the grave) to their concept of 'entergagement'...which is basically what are phones do anyway. We don't need your shittily designed app to show us Garfield cartoons. We don't need your help in finding ways to occupy our attention while we wait for the food that took almost an hour to make...in a completely empty store..as in no other customers before or after us. And as if your whole restaurant concept wasn't dumb enough, you actually spent time coming up with ways for customers to reuse their food containers because what I need is a whole bunch of shitty Garfield branded paper containers holding things like pencils and kleenex. SPEAKING OF which, you think that I am going to take my spaghetti container and reuse it as a tissue box?! As if it wasn't a) dirty with spaghetti detritus and b) wasteful because tissue already comes in a box...Did nobody think this through? Who the hell is going to pull the tissue out of a box to put it in your Garfield box?! I won't even bring up using my smoothie cup as a pencil holder. People don't want stupid ways to reuse your containers. They want to know that their containers are recyclable or compostable. How dumb are you? Now to the food - I will confess. I ventured to your restaurant as a joke but a small piece of my brain thought perhaps the food is good. How could someone bank on such a stupid restaurant concept if they weren't confident in the taste and quality of their food? Well, we quickly found out that not only is your restaurant dumb but the food is pretty vile. The pizza tastes EXACTLY like a McDonald's pizza. Back in the day when McDonald's attempted pizza. At least they didn't claim "farm to table". The lasagna is worse than frozen and the spaghetti is just completely inedible. Then we had your "dessert" which you advertise as making "a healthy sweet day powered with anti-oxidants". but basically tastes like recycled easter bunnies from the discount bin at Walmart. The only thing that wasn't totally disgusting was your 'Garficcino' which I could just make myself by getting a real cappuccino and dumping a bunch of chocolate syrup in it. AND THE WORST PART is that this disgusting meal cost me $50 and I only paid for half of it. $18.99 for a piece of vile lasagna...ARE YOU TOTALLY INSANE?! I am going to guess that you are because you opened a GARFIELD RESTAURANT!

1/5 - I got food poisoning from the undercooked pizza here. The company owner is being butthurt and reporting all the bad reviews so I'm leaving this here. I'm glad you guys closed down.

2/5 -
I'm a big Garfield fan but this place is embarrassing to the character and brand. First they didn't honour the 100% off coupon that was in the app. When I called they kept denying the existence and were rude about it. The app itself was horrendously designed and difficult to use.
I eventually ordered a pizza for delivery for 50% off, it took 2 hours to come but the pizza looked alright and actually arrived hot, and tasted decent too. And indeed it was the shape of a Garfield head. The normal price is steep though and seriously is not worth the money. It's ok to try once as a novelty.

Eventually, they gave me a coupon for a free collectible item that I picked up in store which was a nice touch.

1/5 - Soggy pizza, slow service, sides offered were fries or salad and they were out of both!?! No washrooms, very limited seating (3 stools).

1/5 - So when they say "farm to plate", I'm pretty sure I they just mean that some of their ingredients *may* have been grown on a farm. Tried to ask the person at the front where they source from. They seemed uncomfortable and said they don't know. Usually when a restaurant describes themselves as "farm to table", they'll talk enthusiastically about those farms to anyone who asks. Seems like they're using it to justify high prices, which I can only assume are necessary to cover the costs of a Garfield license. Anyway, the food is bad and the app is confusing. This was all a very bad idea.

5/5 - Great food, really cute theme and how can you hate on Garfield or Jon Arbuckle wholesomeness??

Speaking of the food though, let's take a look at the menu.
menu.png

As you see, fairly basic. Pizza, spaghetti, salad, and lasagna. Basic Italian restaurant stuff, but to be fair you can't have a Garfield themed eatery without lasagna. Speaking of that Lasagna though

[HEADER]Frozen Lasagna Saga[/HEADER]

45A24978-E00C-4F06-B71E-851C718FE1EE.png
Another aspect of the "business model" is selling frozen lasagna directly to consumers in Ontario, and only in Ontario. As you can see here these sell for $17 CAD, roughly $14 USD. A brave soul on twitter ordered this lasagna and the results were utterly terrifying.

E5633045-5102-4884-AB37-8A012CB2CE75.jpegAFCCBAE2-3EF1-4191-ADA8-57455DEDCC20.jpegCE63D0C6-78D9-4057-AD9B-B79BA5B493FA.jpegA53A3D1A-8827-4CDF-BC76-8416A80FA3C9.jpeg05F5029C-305A-4AE2-8143-DD8A6289508E.jpeg4B5E88F1-D516-4127-B164-37C9B364CE93.jpegF1CFDD6B-D0E3-4EFF-8BA4-8B8170226ED2.jpeg2E50AB66-8E27-401F-87B7-58E2DD4DA82D.jpegD258808E-A033-449E-87EF-DBF12AC797F4.jpeg8F2C86DC-8150-41D2-AB12-8BA7E61005FC.jpegFB010033-11CA-45FF-8199-869B5D49ACF7.jpegEni5ZL9XUAEcoOM.jpg

Cringe TikTok dance to Garfield Eats Theme

So Garfield Eats, the "Entergaging" restaurant idea, was an utter failure. Who would have guessed? But don't worry, as hinted in this bizarre 50 questions video, Nathen has a new business idea.

Ignoring the fact that he's super cringe and trying to seem cool in this video, he mentions a few important things in this video. First is his new company egeez which he glosses over because there's truly nothing to say about it, the others are his father and Scooby-Doo. Let's ignore his father for a moment and look at his new business: Scooby-Doo Eats.
scoobyeats.png
Once again located exclusively in Canada, Scooby-Doo Eats is not a restaurant. This time it's strictly a frozen food brand intended for super markets and online orders. Nathen announced this via a nearly 35 minute long video that's just as baffling as the Garfield one. Seriously, it gets weirder and weirder as it goes on.

Scooby-Doo Eats features three "delicious" items. $15 for 4 frozen Hamburgers, $10 for 6 frozen hot dogs, and a currently out of stock frozen lasagna...wait a minute, lasagna? For Scoobyy-Doo? Gee, it almost looks like he just repackaged the failed left over Garfield lasagna. That wouldn't be the case, right?

5648D855-B166-47D0-B879-64B2D0024850.pnglasagna.png

Now with Scooby-Doo eats being so fresh, we don't have a ton of info on the business itself yet, but Nathen's behavior on social media related to it has been a source of exceptional content.

First is his Supermarket Rant that comes across as a school shooter tier manifesto

These rants are echoed in tweets he's made

7B7417AE-99D0-458D-9182-B5E989C6E429.jpegDF3751C3-EEA8-4137-BA75-CDFE9A9BDE59.jpeg

Speaking of social media, guess who's both a covid denier and a Arab Nationalist

7965803B-1166-40B5-9C0B-B1842579B604.pngD793A0A7-286D-49F7-B019-B32429AC6F0B.png

80D32F86-4F39-4800-8FBC-B19AEC0D6976.png178F5244-0F3C-446C-99AB-AE503E9D1552.png

[HEADER]Arabic TikTok Ranting[/HEADER]

An interesting aspect of Nathen is his self described "explicit" TikTok account where he shouts in Arabic. Now I don't speak Arabic, but I do happen to have a friend in Kuwait who was able to translate two of his clips.

First was this one where someone asked why he's pretending to be Canadian:

My friend described his accent as "unusually hard to understand" and said "It's easy to think he's spouting nonsense" but explained this rant sounding something like:

"You son of a bitch, are you a jealous you dollar lover? Canada is also my home so don't be jealous. I'll put you on a donkey and take you to Palestine"

Next up is this one:

This was roughly translated as

" Arab leaders fuck you, you sons of bitches! You think god will be pleased with you sitting in that chair doing noting? Take this middle finger and go do something! Fuck you bitch!"

Again, this is the man behind the Garfield restaurant and the Scooby-Doo frozen food brand. Both of these were uploaded in May of 2021 by the way. There were not old videos.

Now that we have covered Nathen's businesses and behavior online, we need to briefly go over the real source of his money. Surprisingly, he is not a major success. But his father his.

Meet Hayssam El Masri, a senior executive at a Dubai based Investment Banking firm.

F1F51361-B3D0-4FDC-B159-C9609DB11B36.jpeg

Besides managing billion dollar construction projects and businesses, Hayassam also runs a capital firm that manages Canadian food and beverage companies in the gulf states. You read that right, almost all of Nathen's connections and business plans were only made possible because of his billionaire father. In fact, a quick glance at Nathen's LinkedIn shows a bunch of short lived "executive" and "board member" positions and empty reviews from places all connected to his father. It's almost as if his entire life is a sham his father purchased.

Which brings this OP to a conclusion. Nathen is a lot of things. A failed author. A failed actor. A failed business man. A tiktok schitzo. A twitter mad man. A instagram nutjob, an attention whore, and more importantly, an moron who was literally born into Arab fortune and couldn't come up with a better business scheme than a Garfield themed restaurant.

Personal Website
Youtube
Instagram
Twitter
LinkedIn
Tiktok
Cameo
IMDB

Last edited:

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very nice OP. I knew Jim Davis treated Garfield like a whore but this is a bit much
Cringe TikTok dance to Garfield Eats Theme
Your browser is not able to display this video.
lol what is this nerd even trying to do? Was this some sort of challenge/trend on TikTok? You go and try to walk over stuff with out actually walking over it? Why did he need to grab his balls to go over the two candlesticks? It's so fascinating.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Very nice OP. I knew Jim Davis treated Garfield like a whore but this is a bit much

lol what is this nerd even trying to do? Was this some sort of challenge/trend on TikTok? You go and try to walk over stuff with out actually walking over it? Why did he need to grab his balls to go over the two candlesticks? It's so fascinating.
When I first saw the thumbnail I thought he was about to sit on a dildo. Never in my life had I been more horrified to click play

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Food & Wine Review
He needs to control the narrative. There's also no Garfield Studios. You would have to go to Viacom who owns the characters to the Garfield license.
Slowly, more information on the restaurant began trickling through my correspondence with their team. While they couldn’t tell me when it would open (the date kept changing once they did, as is typical for restaurants), I did find out that the quick mobile restaurant wouldn’t be going through UberEats or any other type of online food ordering app, but through their own specific GarfieldEats app. If I wanted to interview Nathen Mazri, questions were not to include "topics related to religion, politics, and sex as per his agreement with Garfield studios.”
No clue what he's doing. Thinks his shitty food could get him into directing the next Garfield movie.
But more importantly, Mazri explained, “I always wanted to make it in Hollywood, but I made it another way. Not as an actor or a singer. Now, I work with one of the biggest cartoon studios in the world.” The restaurant was a marriage of two of Mazri’s passions, entrepreneurship and entertainment. I asked him about plans for the future of the app, “I don’t know what my plan is,” he told me on the phone. “Would I be producing the next Garfield movies with Jim Davis? I don’t know.”
Two years spent on the recipes, still garbage
Without understanding why, I felt anxious. The months I have spent thinking about GarfieldEats, corresponding with the community manager, and following its progress led me to this moment. My twisted but sincere interest in a cartoon cat had become so much more than a meme. Mostly, I realized a very big part of me believed in this restaurant despite nothing actually following any sort of logic. I wanted this to be the future of food. I wanted to believe that an all-natural, farm to plate, quick mobile restaurant that had games and cartoons on an app would be the game changer I was told it would be, because the sarcastic cat who loves lasagna deserved it. Mazri told me he spent two whole years perfecting the recipes, and I was going to consume his hard work and passion. But as we ate the meal, which barely fed three adults, I kept thinking about everything else I could’ve done with 25 dollars, and how I’d have felt if we didn’t have that discount. The food still needed work
Also, the restaurant died thanks to COVID.

He also hates Google Reviews
https://archive.md/zvwE2

Last edited:

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Also, the restaurant died thanks to COVID.
That’s actually not what the article says, even Mazri says it was a “dispute with the landlord.” The covid comment was from a random Twitter person.
I’m still of the belief that it was just not profitable. Over priced but still inedible food, an aged brand that didn’t know if it wanted to appeal to boomers, children, or hipsters, allegedly long wait times for the food, it was bound to fail anyway. And that’s not even to mention that most restaurants fail within 5 years regardless of quality

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s actually not what the article says, even Mazri says it was a “dispute with the landlord.” The covid comment was from a random Twitter person.
I’m still of the belief that it was just not profitable. Over priced but still inedible food, an aged brand that didn’t know if it wanted to appeal to boomers, children, or hipsters, allegedly long wait times for the food, it was bound to fail anyway. And that’s not even to mention that most restaurants fail within 5 years regardless of quality
They closed down in November because Toronto keeps closing down their businesses due to covid, it's pretty hard for anyone to make money when people aren't even allowed to go outside. Every province has been like that with only the oldest restaurants managing to stick around. Couple that with terrible food it was bound to close like his Dubai restaurant.

Halloween Hulk Hogan

kiwifarms.net
I must be a boomer because I don't know why any of those people who left reviews would have bothered to pay that much money even if the food was five star gourmet shit. Like, I know a four dollar lasagna from your local store isn't going to be the greatest meal in history but at least you get to cook it yourself and eat it hot. What the hell do these retards expect when they take their chances on a new franchise selling home delivered frozen lasagnas for $40?
Scooby-Doo Eats features three "delicious" items. $15 for 4 frozen Hamburgers, $10 for 6 frozen hot dogs, and a currently out of stock frozen lasagna...wait a minute, lasagna? For Scoobyy-Doo? Gee, it almost looks like he just repackaged the failed left over Garfield lasagna. That wouldn't be the case, right?

View attachment 2197045View attachment 2197046
Seems like he's completely on the money for once here; his products look like they taste like dog food so using Scooby-Doo as a mascot would be completely on-brand. Maybe he should've opened a pet store and sold Scooby snacks instead.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
I must be a boomer because I don't know why any of those people who left reviews would have bothered to pay that much money even if the food was five star gourmet shit. Like, I know a four dollar lasagna from your local store isn't going to be the greatest meal in history but at least you get to cook it yourself and eat it hot. What the hell do these retards expect when they take their chances on a new franchise selling home delivered frozen lasagnas for $40?

Seems like he's completely on the money for once here; his products look like they taste like dog food so using Scooby-Doo as a mascot would be completely on-brand. Maybe he should've opened a pet store and sold Scooby snacks instead.
We live in an era where posting your meal on Instagram and Twitter can get you a ton of likes and followers.
gross food aside, this is a head scratchingly fascinating concept restaurant that every knew would fail. So being along the only people with consumer reviews could be someone’s shot at fame

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lasagna box that can double as a tissue box is a bad idea.
Strange Aeons, one of the few people talking about the Restaurant.

It's Toronto, it's one of the three cities that a restaurant can do well in Canada and get on the news. That also means they have a lot of people willing to try food from such places once and a lot of food bloggers. Is North of Brooklyn still in Toronto? Just go there for cheap good pizza if you ever visit the city.

SpaceMovie1992

Ram Ranch Invasion Force
kiwifarms.net
Gulf Arabs get absolutely batshit when they get their hands on money. Between this motherfucker, the legions of arabic gacha whales, the guys that pay IG models to come out and shit on their chests, and the rampant slave labor problem the gulf has, I have to wonder if they're huffing all of the gasoline they refine over there

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@LiquidKid Good OP, although I'm surprised you didn't give any mention to Quinton. Nathen first popped up on our radars when Quinton bought an enormous Garfield plush from the guy, only to be sent bags of sand by mistake. This lead to him talking about how Nathen wasn't trying to rip him off, and was merely a "business man" with a lot of, shall we say, "eccentric quirks." He tried befriending the guy, though even Quinton found Nathen to be a bit all over the place when it came to running a business or going on crazed tirades on social media.

@Woke Blue Muttlema could probably point to a few more highlights from the thread when people first started looking into him.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
@LiquidKid Good OP, although I'm surprised you didn't give any mention to Quinton. Nathen first popped up on our radars when Quinton bought an enormous Garfield plush from the guy, only to be sent bags of sand by mistake. This lead to him talking about how Nathen wasn't trying to rip him off, and was merely a "business man" with a lot of, shall we say, "eccentric quirks." He tried befriending the guy, though even Quinton found Nathen to be a bit all over the place when it came to running a business or going on crazed tirades on social media.

@Woke Blue Muttlema could probably point to a few more highlights from the thread when people first started looking into him.
Oversight on my part. I was so busy trying to find all the details I could that I overlooked Quinton entirely.

REGENDarySumanai

Gunnin' it!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh boy, I wanted a Quinton crossover since reading the thread's subtitle and I got one in spades.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Gulf Arabs get absolutely batshit when they get their hands on money. Between this motherfucker, the legions of arabic gacha whales, the guys that pay IG models to come out and shit on their chests, and the rampant slave labor problem the gulf has, I have to wonder if they're huffing all of the gasoline they refine over there
These Arab businessmen always end up with absolutely insane manchildren or whoring daughters who piss away money like it's nothing. If my son started a Garfield themed restaurant I'd toss him off the roof myself.

Great thread, can't wait to see what he does next.