Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic Arab using daddy's money to buy fame via a Garfield themed restaurant. Also a Volcel who fingers himself for hours and makes out with plushies. Now building a farm “theme park” with no rides

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
Nathen finally made it to stores!
Except like the idiot he is, he didn't think to remove some of the stock before recording this, so its painfully clear that either these were just put in or nobody is buying them.

Let's take a look at the stores he got into with the help of his Kosher distribution company... Is it weird for a very loud spoken anti-Israel guy to team up with a Kosher business?

Bruno's Fine Foods- not to be confused with the bankrupt American brand, is a high end grocery chain in Canada. And by "chain" I mean there are literally three locations, two of which are in Toronto. Not exactly the wide roll out he was selling it as. And of course, there's the fact that no high end grocery shopper would ever buy a Scooby Doo branded frozen burger.

Battaglia's Grocery- Is also a high end independent grocery store. You heard that right store, not plural. There is only one and it is located in Mississauga.

Penguin Pick Up- Is actually a chain. There's a total of 25 locations throughout Canada. It's unsure if Nathen is in all of them, but that's the only potentially interesting get for him. Of course, it's still a small chain, and chances are this will fail horrifically since the store's big business model is ordering your groceries ahead of time

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nathen finally made it to stores!
Except like the idiot he is, he didn't think to remove some of the stock before recording this, so its painfully clear that either these were just put in or nobody is buying them.

View attachment 2467623

Let's take a look at the stores he got into with the help of his Kosher distribution company... Is it weird for a very loud spoken anti-Israel guy to team up with a Kosher business?

Bruno's Fine Foods- not to be confused with the bankrupt American brand, is a high end grocery chain in Canada. And by "chain" I mean there are literally three locations, two of which are in Toronto. Not exactly the wide roll out he was selling it as. And of course, there's the fact that no high end grocery shopper would ever buy a Scooby Doo branded frozen burger.

Battaglia's Grocery- Is also a high end independent grocery store. You heard that right store, plural. There is only one and it is located in Mississauga.

Penguin Pick Up- Is actually a chain. There's a total of 25 locations throughout Canada. It's unsure if Nathen is in all of them, but that's the only potentially interesting get for him. Of course, it's still a small chain, and chances are this will fail horrifically since the store's big business model is ordering your groceries ahead of time
Exactly as I predicted; he lied extensively about his reach, almost certainly used Daddy's money to get in there in the first place, and they won't stock his failed repackaged Garfield shit that wasn't food safe to begin with after the initial hideous failure.

Shit man, when even Jack Scalfani can get in an order of magnitude more stores than you, and then still effectively tie you now, you need to find some new thing to pretend you're good at.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
“To Shigeru Miyamoto, for saving my life more times than he knows.”

2F780804-C130-4F80-BE93-96CE4AAAB396.jpeg

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
What does he think "Arabiolosis" means, and why is he keyed in on the word "suppress?"
I’ve got no idea since he made it up, and in his 50 questions video his response was “it’s my book, do your research.” So currently I think it means “smurf.”
As for suppression, his whole book is about him being a gay Muslim in Dubai, where he routinely hooked up with his Palestinian cousin

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does he think "Arabiolosis" means, and why is he keyed in on the word "suppress?"
Nathen is exceptional and thinks all Muslims are Arabs due to his twisted form of nationalism and autism. He also thinks that they're going to be the one race in the future or some shit like that.

If he was a proper Arab he'd legit kill himself for letting his male cousin fuck him in the ass. I'm only assuming he's the reciever due to you know, his tendency to use Lebanese Arabic's accent when he cries on tiktok.

Helmut A Ebne

Stalking a guy with tits online
kiwifarms.net

Feet Seeking Missile

kiwifarms.net
It’s with this cringey as fuck Instagram list that I now know for a fact that Nathen dyes both his hair and his beard. Either he’s prematurely graying, or he doesn’t like his hair brown.

View attachment 2489187
Hah! I always thought it looked like it was sharpied on!

The beard for my role in the middle school play looked better

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
My god, with better lighting you can even see the green hue at the scalp line. He has all this money and he can’t dye his hair better than a middle school boy during his first emo phase?

I get it, going grey at 28 when your whole persona revolves around being “young” sucks, but come on Nathen. You look horrible

F89032EC-B2F6-4277-8728-3E89F4022A50.jpeg

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
These updates are a few days old, but I've been busy.

First we have a video that was allegedly sent to Nathen by a "fan" that shows a watch party of his documentary, with another promise of "episode 2" being in the works.
Personally I'm not sure if I enjoy the absurdity of this watch party, that looks like it was taking place at a common area in an apartment or dorm house(possibly his apartment building?) or if I enjoy his humble brag for getting weak laughter at him failing to bond with his soon to be rehomed cat.

The next update is that Scooby Doo Eats will soon be selling pizza. Thankfully this one does not have a horrid shape to it... yet, but it advertises "plant-based pepperoni." We have said it before, but who the hell is part of the organic plant-based pizza market that would be interested in a Scooby Doo branded frozen pizza?

IMG_5649.jpg

thismanlies

Who Wants a Balloon Animal?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but who the hell is part of the organic plant-based pizza market that would be interested in a Scooby Doo branded frozen pizza?
I would imagine there is a market for cartoon-themed vegan pizza considering how millennials and zoomers are basically overgrown children who can earn a paycheck. But if I were Nathen Mazri, I'd theme my frozen food product after Steven Universe and not some IP that peaked decades ago.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
I would imagine there is a market for cartoon-themed vegan pizza considering how millennials and zoomers are basically overgrown children who can earn a paycheck. But if I were Nathen Mazri, I'd theme my frozen food product after Steven Universe and not some IP that peaked decades ago.
Thinking about it, theming it around MLP would have likely been a mega success. But I can’t imagine MLP or Steven was as cheap as a Canadian exclusive Scooby license

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Nathen is hyping up a public zoom call next Friday at 6:00 pm eastern.
Along with it are several posts saying “let’s go again” and the like, implying that he may be attempting Garfield Eats 2: Electric Boogaloo.

220DDE09-69C1-4EED-89BC-6BA119358F9D.jpeg

That said, this would be 3:00 pm for me, which is when I’m working. So I will not be able to view this zoom call. Can anyone else be present and record it?