Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic Arab using daddy's money to buy fame via a Garfield themed restaurant. Also a Volcel who fingers himself and makes out with plushies. Currently mad Chris Pratt is voicing Garfield

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what's worse in this thread, the food, the self centered schizophrenic dune coon, or the fact that he is a complete and utter retard with his Daddies money. Either way, when I seen "Garfield Eats," I honestly thought it was going to be some tacky door dash knock off that some pajet threw together in a couple of weeks.

Though seeing it was an actual restaurant with some of the most baffling design decisions is ridiculous. The defrosted bag of Ebola infused lazzana was what pushed the limit for me. Though this guy has the galaxy brained idea of shilling frozen meals. Well probably better market considering the food in his restaurant was prepackaged frozen vomit anyways.

This guy one hundred percent came up with these bad ideas on some of that good old Columbian blow. These literally are ideas you come up with during a night of drinks and cocaine. Though you eventually sober up and realize the ideas are fucking terrible and only sounded good when you were fucked up. But this guy actually went through with it! Talk about an IRL walking PSA for cocaine addiction. Who thinks of Scooby Doo and hamburger patties?

I would of probably used the IP to peddle Shaggys cold cuts or something. At least with that you can ride the wave of memeing Zoomers on Tik tok. Nothing worse in the world than greasy 911 dune coon oil baron money. It makes for a remarkable thread, but a horrific mistake for any parent that feeds these to their children. Next thing you know your kid is vomiting all over the furniture.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nathen is hyping up a public zoom call next Friday at 6:00 pm eastern.
Along with it are several posts saying “let’s go again” and the like, implying that he may be attempting Garfield Eats 2: Electric Boogaloo.

View attachment 2528167

That said, this would be 3:00 pm for me, which is when I’m working. So I will not be able to view this zoom call. Can anyone else be present and record it?
I guess daddy widened his trust fund enough to retry this failed idea, likely to pretend that he never failed and made all the money he borrowed himself.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
Did this dude really just make a Scooby Doo food thing and not make a goddamn Scooby Snack? Or did I miss it?
Scooby Snacks is a separate trade mark that Warner owns, and one that is very lucrative in the dog food and graham cracker market. I’d have to assume that they were not willing to let Mazri use it for his frozen food brand so it wouldn’t potentially compete

1 Guy 1 Taco

kiwifarms.net
Scooby Snacks is a separate trade mark that Warner owns, and one that is very lucrative in the dog food and graham cracker market. I’d have to assume that they were not willing to let Mazri use it for his frozen food brand so it wouldn’t potentially compete

Ah. Yeah. Thanks. That makes sense. This dude is just clearly an idiot then. He could have used the same funding to make a half decent restaurant without the gimmick and I have a feeling it would have done better.

Bubble Ba'ath

kiwifarms.net
I don't have the time to watch this whole thing now, but if the very beginning is any insight into this ENTERGAGING zoom meeting footage there should be some good cringe ahead. Already he reads online comments out loud but in a really rushed mumble where he skips half the words meaning hes just doing Pentecostal Gibberish while reading.

Something about the low res actually increases the sharpness of the painted on dye-hairline.

Skipping ahead there is an invasion of a full side Garfield mascot. Go to the 32 minute mark where he starts pulling his Words of Wisdom from his book. Apparently Saudi Arabia is 'free and doing great things' now too.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
I don't have the time to watch this whole thing now, but if the very beginning is any insight into this ENTERGAGING zoom meeting footage there should be some good cringe ahead. Already he reads online comments out loud but in a really rushed mumble where he skips half the words meaning hes just doing Pentecostal Gibberish while reading.

Something about the low res actually increases the sharpness of the painted on dye-hairline.

Skipping ahead there is an invasion of a full side Garfield mascot. Go to the 32 minute mark where he starts pulling his Words of Wisdom from his book. Apparently Saudi Arabia is 'free and doing great things' now too.

Damn, I take a break from watch him and I miss another massive schitzofest.

Thanks for the archives, I’ll go through it later and make a detailed account of the key moments with time stamps

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is in his 40 minute zoom call but thankfully he, for some reason, timestamped the whole thing so I can just link it. He has officially said that there's going to be a Garfield and Friends theme park at Artisan Farms. For some reason he calls it a farm park in the tweet despite saying twice it's a theme park.
1633890249594.png

The start of the twitter clip because my downloader refuses to download something this dumb.

The second sentence caught me off guard because I thought he was calling for the death of restaurants and grocery stores, probably because it's not a complete sentence and my brain automatically put in "to" where the exclamation point is. The "Finally damn it!" at the end leads me to infer that Nickelodeon was holding out on this #entergaging business opportunity that has barbeque and tables. The people are sick and tired of theme parks only having rides. They want to "go and be entergaged and learn something and eat and a quality time". Nathen's gonna be like that guy who invented Las Vegas, a man with ideas and machinations so smart that they seem crazy to we mere mortals, and he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is in his 40 minute zoom call but thankfully he, for some reason, timestamped the whole thing so I can just link it. He has officially said that there's going to be a Garfield and Friends theme park at Artisan Farms. For some reason he calls it a farm park in the tweet despite saying twice it's a theme park.
View attachment 2613597
The start of the twitter clip because my downloader refuses to download something this dumb.

The second sentence caught me off guard because I thought he was calling for the death of restaurants and grocery stores, probably because it's not a complete sentence and my brain automatically put in "to" where the exclamation point is. The "Finally damn it!" at the end leads me to infer that Nickelodeon was holding out on this #entergaging business opportunity that has barbeque and tables. The people are sick and tired of theme parks only having rides. They want to "go and be entergaged and learn something and eat and a quality time". Nathen's gonna be like that guy who invented Las Vegas, a man with ideas and machinations so smart that they seem crazy to we mere mortals, and he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
Nathen clearly had to use tens of millions of Daddy's money to try and pretend he's getting a themepark to open. Who knows, maybe Quinton will want to go there since he's clearly an "ironic" fan of Garfield.

Ralph Barnhardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nathen clearly had to use tens of millions of Daddy's money to try and pretend he's getting a themepark to open. Who knows, maybe Quinton will want to go there since he's clearly an "ironic" fan of Garfield.
It's better than a theme park! From the little bit that I listed to it sounds like it's just gonna be Garfield themed guided tours of Artisan Farms. That's far more entergaging than a smelly theme park and it's chock full of quality time to boot!

Imagine being the poor seasonal worker who thought he was gonna be outside and working in the fields, minding crops only to find out he has to wear 20 pounds of carpet because a random tourist and their family might show up and want to be shown how the pigs are slaughtered for that yummy Garfield pepperoni.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's better than a theme park! From the little bit that I listed to it sounds like it's just gonna be Garfield themed guided tours of Artisan Farms. That's far more entergaging than a smelly theme park and it's chock full of quality time to boot!

Imagine being the poor seasonal worker who thought he was gonna be outside and working in the fields, minding crops only to find out he has to wear 20 pounds of carpet because a random tourist and their family might show up and want to be shown how the pigs are slaughtered for that yummy Garfield pepperoni.
Does Hayssam El Masri own or have significant stock in Artisan Farms?

Because the fact that Nathen keeps bugging them and forcing them to do this ego project shit so often, be it giving him the food for his scam product or now this, makes me think he does.

Or are they just desperate for money and Nathen blew all of his trust fund money to do this just to prove this thread wrong and he did not fail?

Ralph Barnhardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Hayssam El Masri own or have significant stock in Artisan Farms?

Because the fact that Nathen keeps bugging them and forcing them to do this ego project shit so often, be it giving him the food for his scam product or now this, makes me think he does.

Or are they just desperate for money and Nathen blew all of his trust fund money to do this just to prove this thread wrong and he did not fail?
A quick search seems to show it being the other way around.

Artisan Farms invests into Nathen Mazri’s pop-icon licenses, “Scooby-Doo EATS” & “GarfieldEATS”​

Looks Like We’ve Solved the farm2plate Mystery!​

July 30, 2021 12:57 ET | Source: Artisan Farms Direct Ltd.

TORONTO, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Farms invests into Entergage Inc., Nathen Mazri’s pop-icon licenses “Scooby-Doo EATS” & “GarfieldEATS” to expand Artisan Farms family product lines & distribution Canada wide to DOO good in this world.​
Scooby-Doo EATS & GarfieldEATS, Entergage brands, have found a new home at Artisan Farms, as the new investor to help drive product expansion and distribution for these pop-icon brands. Artisan Farms, a group of regenerative farmers, whom since 1902 have farmed the old-fashioned way, founded and owned by heritage Angus farmers, the Nolan Family, led by 4th Gen. regenerative farmer, Greg Nolan and his two sons, Ron & Mike, of Nolan Family Capital. Artisan Farms also is a community of family farms supporting more than 120 farms across Canada.
“We are excited to add Nathen as a member of our family, and Entergage’s pop-icon cartoon characters to our portfolio of brands. Artisan Farms is Farm2Family focused, committed to be people/planet/animal friendly in supporting our farming families, and we are proud to unite the aligned vision of Entergage Inc. with our own similar vision here at Artisan Farms,” says Greg Nolan. Together, they will continue to grow and move forward with their mission of connecting farm2plate.
The passionate licensing guru Nathen Mazri, surrounded by tremendous hype from millions of fans worldwide across social media, is taking the next step in his evolution with a new investor, Artisan Farms. The Nolan family owns 600 acres of Ontario farmland in Markdale, Grey County, Ontario, and farm almost 1,200 acres in their grass-based cattle farming operation, based upon regenerative farming practises. Artisan Farms is equipped with the right infrastructure to empower Scooby-Doo EATS & GarfieldEATS in sales & distribution out of the Artisan Farms 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse with cooling & freezing facilities in Mississauga, Ontario, which was once the Yoplait yogurt facility, the world's largest franchise brand of yogurt.
“Artisan Farms owns the right platform required for the pop-icon food brands to grow and thrive in a hyper-competitive market,” Nathen says. In the coming years, Artisan Farms plans to invest millions of dollars in these family focused brands towards marketing, R&D, and distribution. Nathen Mazri will remain chairman of Entergage Inc, the official licensee & conceptual company, as a subsidiary of Artisan Farms, continuing to develop unique food brands combining cinema, working closely with Nickelodeon/ViacomCBS and Warner Bros. Nathen will also lead the branding and marketing department at Artisan Farms, and act as an advisor to the board. Artisan Farms will launch its own private label brands for retail by expanding new “clean label” product lines in beef and lamb and extending to other food groups, for example Scooby Snacks, hand popped popcorn, lasagnas, and pizzas, all free of chemicals and ingredients you can’t pronounce. There are plans for a vegan products in working progress.
Artisan Farms is a Whole Company member of “1% for the Planet”, the gold standard for corporate environmental philanthropy, businesses donate 1% of total sales across the company’s operations, where 1% of all Artisan Farms sales including Scooby-Doo EATS and GarfieldEATS have been pledged to sustainable initiatives where companies commit to paying rent to our Planet to environmental non-profit organizations. Artisan Farms mission is to produce environmentally sound and sustainably delicious products. They also maintain the highest standard of ethical animal welfare and sustainable land stewardship as members of Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef & Verified Beef Producers.
“Greg, his sons & I all have the same sustainable vision, we all want to give back to the planet, and it is a match made in heaven. I feel like the 3rd son really,” Nathen says.
The united mission is to solve problems, eat well and DOO good in this world. Nathen always cared about the healthy habits of the future generations of tomorrow fighting the food misconceptions, but he can’t do it alone. With the investment by Artisan Farms in Entergage, Nathen is no longer alone, and has the support of the entire Artisan Farms team to bring the farm2plate & clean label mission to human beings of all ages.
Today, you can find Scooby-Doo EATS Angus burgers raised without antibiotics (RWA), Scooby-Doo EATS grass-fed hotdogs and Scooby-Doo EATS Big Cow lasagna with Flame N Fortune Bolognese sauce as seen on Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! tv show at PenguinPickup stores www.penguinfresh.com and other local retail outlets, also at www.scoobydooeats.com for overnight delivery.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/939ffdb5-f3f2-436d-b5ad-f5b7ade99452
About Greg Nolan
Greg Nolan started raising Angus beef cattle on grass in Ontario back in 1973 in Markdale, Grey County, Ontario. Greg is the Fourth Gen. regenerative Canadian beef cattle farmer. A formally trained CA (Deloitte) with an MBA designation and Former COO of Bar Five Farms, a world renowned farm of 600 registered cows for 19 years. Following this, he acted as a Management Consultant for Ontario based beef programs such as Top Meadow Farms, VG Meats, and Meyer Natural Angus cattle supply. He also acted as an international beef value chain Consultant to Semex Alliance of Guelph, on a project in Russia, and upon return, re-started Artisan Farms beef distribution in 2014. Owner of Canadian Angus Association. Mr. Nolan is also a sitting member of the Canadian Beef Value Chain Round Table under AAFC- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada industry initiatives.
About Nathen Mazri
Nathen Mazri, creator of Scooby-Doo EATS, is a known entrepreneur and social media influencer with millions of mentions, memes, and tags entering the frozen food industry with courage and immense hype around his novelty of entergaging healthy food brands such as GarfieldEATS. Nathen loves cartoons and he is serious about food misconceptions and farming practices free of chemicals. He comes from a Canadian fast-food franchise family owning brands such as Mr Sub, Jugo Juice and Van Houtte Cafe. Nathen wanted better and only the pop icon dog, Scooby-Doo, can lead the way to a healthier future. You guessed it! Nathen is the same guy who created GarfieldEATS and became this known figure highly booked on Cameo by Garfield fans seeking for business or self-help advice. Today, his Instagram fans are extending among Scooby-Doo’s 40million social media reach and 240+million viewers who are following Nathen’s healthy novelty products. He is also now the Executive Producer of the new Untitled Garfield documentary with Emmy-award winner Ewan Godfryd in production soon.
Nathen even has a customized Scooby-Doo haute couture suit!

Farm2Family Farm2Family Nathen Mazri, Ron Nolan, VP & 5th Gen. regenerative Farmer – Artisan Farms
Unless I'm missing something it looks like Artisan Farms invested in Nathan's Entergage, which includes the Scooby Doo and Garfield product lines. I'm assuming, again because of the wording in the tweet, that this was supposed to happen for some time but Nickelodeon was dragging their feet. I can't imagine why.

Ralph Barnhardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair the article was written in July of this year and gives the impression that they only just started investing into Nathen's pipe dreams. I'm not using that as an excuse as they clearly should've looked into who and what they were investing in. I'm gonna take a stab and guess that Nathan had been buying product from them, failed to make payments because of his bad business ideas/decisions and Artisan Farms decided to get reimbursement by "investing" into Entergage and now they have partial ownership of it and it's assets.

Feet Seeking Missile

kiwifarms.net
Is it worse to be an ironic fan of something or to make money from being an ironic fan?

Are there enough ironic fans to support an entergaging farm park or whatever?