Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic Arab using daddy's money to buy a Garfield themed restaurant. BTFO’d by Nickelodeon, now on deep end

Blacked

kiwifarms.net
celibate_garfield.jpg
Garfield is now a celibate, and who better to voice him than a TRUE and HONEST celibate?
HollywoodNathen.jpg

Feet Seeking Missile

kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of a video I manage to save....

View attachment 2658497
Must be just the nut jobs in my area, because I always see kids with "virginity is cool" hats and shirts.

I don't know why I decided to look up this thread to relax. The ringing in my ears that made me lay down just got worse watching those toktoks or instagrams or whatever. I can feel my heart rate increasing from the extra stress watching this guy be insane.

The security at the book signing isn't for Nathen's safety. It's for everyone attending.

Blacked

kiwifarms.net
I can't be the only one who sees just a little bit of veiled resentment in that last tweet can I?
There’s a bit of it in everything Nathen does. He always seems like he’s either lying through his teeth or holding back his real emotions. Maybe that’s just me, it’s hard to decode anything he says with all the self worship. It’s definitely both entertaining and engaging.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2683011
Garfield is now a celibate, and who better to voice him than a TRUE and HONEST celibate?
View attachment 2683012

Wow, you beat me by 23 minutes.

Mazri is more pissed off at Chris Pratt for voicing Garfield than MovieBob is pissed at Chris Pratt for voicing Mario.
He uploaded this to his instagram yesterday and I was too lazy to post it

Blacked

kiwifarms.net
you’d think Nickelodeon would do something to stop this guy from having a meltdown every time anything related to their brand happens, I’m suprised they’ve kept him around especially after he’s failed them time and time again.
Side note, has Nathen ever attempted a garfield voice? I don’t like the Chris Pratt casting, but something tells me Nathen doesn’t have the range to do it. Then again what do I know, I’m not our celibate god prince Arab

Born To Shill

Forced to shart
kiwifarms.net
Wow, you beat me by 23 minutes.

Mazri is more pissed off at Chris Pratt for voicing Garfield than MovieBob is pissed at Chris Pratt for voicing Mario.
He uploaded this to his instagram yesterday and I was too lazy to post it

View attachment 2683151
What are the odds this guy shoots up the Nick HQ because he doesn't get to voice Garfield in a shitty show.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Incredible, overly public sexual hangups and autistic fixations on pop culture...we actually did find CWC if he had rich parents.
Shockingly, you are not the first person to make the same connection. See this:

Mazri Sr. isn't going to keep paying for Nathen to dick around in LA, but Garfield/Scooby-Doo Eats seems plausible enough to an old guy who doesn't quite understand the internet or his son.

Hayssam El-Masri = Bob Chandler
Nathen Mazri = Chris-Chan
Garfield = Sonichu

you’d think Nickelodeon would do something to stop this guy from having a meltdown every time anything related to their brand happens, I’m suprised they’ve kept him around especially after he’s failed them time and time again.
Side note, has Nathen ever attempted a garfield voice? I don’t like the Chris Pratt casting, but something tells me Nathen doesn’t have the range to do it. Then again what do I know, I’m not our celibate god prince Arab

I'll be honest, I thought Nick would have cut ties with him after he did his rant against that reporter that unfollowed him on instagram that ended with a insinuation that Jews run hollywood

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2683011
View attachment 2683012
I guess Nathen is really nettled that he's being pointed out for being the gay faggot who'd be stoned to death were it not for his father, and for us pointing out how his businesses failed due to his incompetence, and despite blowing away all of his daddy's allotted money for this ego project and with the help of an aspiring associate.

Since he's a lunatic with Affluenza though, this is how he responds.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Nathen posted this image of him holding up a copy of his book with the shipping label on it.

What’s odd is that it’s addressed to his birth name, Ayman Elmasri. Which makes me think he didn’t go about the legal way of changing his name to Nathen. There’s also the fact that it clearly lists a phone number.
Do you think he was actually stupid enough to dox his actual number?

(514)909-8777 is what’s listed on the slip.

Yeah we can talk about how weird it is that he bought a copy of his own book, but the phone number is the biggest question here.

948ACF79-E957-45D4-9D08-A05DBA543641.jpeg

Basic Block

Basically a block
kiwifarms.net
There’s also the fact that it clearly lists a phone number.
Do you think he was actually stupid enough to dox his actual number?

(514)909-8777 is what’s listed on the slip.

Yeah we can talk about how weird it is that he bought a copy of his own book, but the phone number is the biggest question here.

It was a contact number for GarfieldEATS on a restaurant delivery site:

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 11.41.22.png

It doesn't seem to match any of the numbers that were listed on garfieldeats.com over the years and apparently it's a cell number. So yes, I do think he was exceptional enough to dox himself.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2722658

It doesn't seem to match any of the numbers that were listed on garfieldeats.com over the years and apparently it's a cell number. So yes, I do think he was exceptional enough to dox himself.

So… is someone gonna call with a virtual number and verify?

Also, forgot to share some of his exceptional tweets.

“I wish I was a cartoon, but I got Pfizer and Moderna”

B878B608-DD58-40BE-BA5D-D687E788CE7F.jpeg

“It’s time for Alec Baldwin and Travis Scott to pay”
181B5D6F-5FD2-4783-A048-B62199896388.jpeg

“If there can be a french dub of Garfield,!($3 CEO of Air Canada should also speak French. #fuckwhitey”

F0FD0DE2-A279-49D4-A9D9-7409D7759247.jpeg

“I’ve witnessed the downfall of 3 young men aged 27”

326D7768-C817-45A3-9900-C5944D5846A8.jpeg

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2722658

Wait a minute! 161 Roehampton Ave? That’s the address of the apartment building nathen lives in!

The Toronto Garfield eats was at 995 Bloor Street.

7CF3539F-2A52-4EAC-A8A5-10FED92576D5.jpeg

Nathen’s full dox

Ayman Elmasri
(514)909-8777
161 Roehampton Ave, Toronto, On M4P OC8, Canada

Helmut A Ebne

Stalking a guy with tits online
kiwifarms.net