Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic Arab using daddy's money to buy a Garfield themed restaurant. BTFO’d by Nickelodeon, now on deep end

Bubble Ba'ath

kiwifarms.net
His rating ratio on goodreads for his book only makes me want to read it more.
nathen mazri goodreads.PNG

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Karam some obscure Garfield character I'm unaware of?
I don't know, sounds Arabic. Maybe it is the Arabic name of a Garfield character or something?
He misspelled karma. He also misspells eyes in the same post.

And last I checked I seem to remember he's made death threats and creepy rants at both mullahs and the Jews whenever his diseased brain goes into politics, so you know.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, the Garfield and Scooby Doo brands must be hurting if they are letting this guy rape their corpse.
I mean, Jim Davis greenlighted the creation of Search for Pooky for the Gameboy Advance which is one of if not the worst GBA games out there, he is pretty much known to whore Garfield out to anyone. Hopefully when he dies his estate is a little more selective, but I am probably being too optimistic.

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net
I mean, Jim Davis greenlighted the creation of Search for Pooky for the Gameboy Advance which is one of if not the worst GBA games out there, he is pretty much known to whore Garfield out to anyone. Hopefully when he dies his estate is a little more selective, but I am probably being too optimistic.
Garfield is shit, therefore it makes sense to license him for absolute garbage.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's funny, I was just about to make a similar comment about The Garfield Show: Threat of the Space Lasagna on the Wii.
Geez, has there ever been a good Garfield video game ever? Garfield Kart is probably the least bad, but that is mostly just the memes. Oh god, could you imagine Nathen dabbling in game design?

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
Geez, has there ever been a good Garfield video game ever? Garfield Kart is probably the least bad, but that is mostly just the memes. Oh god, could you imagine Nathen dabbling in game design?
The closest to a “good” Garfield game I can think of is an old flash game from the mid 2000’s that was a point and click inside a haunted house. I remember it being okay.

Watching a YouTube video, it’s not terrible looking.

Nathen’s game would probably be cellphone shovelware

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geez, has there ever been a good Garfield video game ever?
I don't know. I'm told the PS2's Saving Arlene and Lasagna World Tour were... tolerable? But that seems more the exception: Going waaay back and more into the "app" field than "game" field, there was Create With Garfield, a program on the old 8-bits for making single-panel Garfield scenes with barely legible dialog balloons. Single panel. For a strip comic. Bonus, if my memory serves: It slapped the syndicate copyright on every finished image. So if you ever wanted to know if you can make copies of a low-res Garfield comic where the lazy feline protagonist threatens everyone around him with grievous anal violation... sorry, it's copyrighted!

Oh god, could you imaging Nathen dabbling in game design?
Not really because if you schizocode like he schizowrites it won't compile.

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
His rating ratio on goodreads for his book only makes me want to read it more.
View attachment 2725785
Reading in-between the lines of the absolutely insane synopsis, what I glean from it is that he lived in Quebec until his billionaire daddy realized the west turned him gay and flew him back to arabia to live among muslims to straighten him out, but instead it only made him hate muslims and have a giant persecution complex (despite having millions of dollars). Judging by everything else I've seen of him so far, I would expect it to be nothing but an incoherent mess of spelling errors, narcissistic lies, and patronizing platitudes about life.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not really because if you schizocode like he schizowrites it won't compile.
He is no Terry A Davis, that's for sure. I was more thinking he could just hire someone to do the hard coding part while he dictates what should be in there, of course, I don't see any coder putting up with him for very long.

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2683011
Garfield is now a celibate, and who better to voice him than a TRUE and HONEST celibate?
View attachment 2683012
He has to be on drugs. For one, I don't believe he's celibate, I will make a wild guess that his muslim dad gave him an ultimatum to the effect of, "stop having gay sex or I cut you off" and in his retard mind this is the best way to convince his father he is sincere.

Also, I just cannot stop laughing to myself about "Garfield the Celibate". It sounds like a rejected Elden Ring boss.

friends o' niall

hold it in, do a dance
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe the "asexuality is a cope for inceldom/homosexuality/whatever" argument to be generally true. But in Nathan's case, I'm inclined to think he's either lying to conceal his rampant anal appetite as @Rapechu says, or even worse, he's being just self-aware enough to try and have some plausible deniability for when some really fucked up deviant shit about him surfaces.

I don't know, sounds Arabic. Maybe it is the Arabic name of a Garfield character or something?
IIRC Karam is some Islamic concept about generosity, which would kinda check out. The 'karma' typo makes more sense in context, though.