Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic "marketing expert" using daddy's money to find fame via a Garfield themed restaurant

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Epic Fedora Man

Harder than your husbænd every night.
kiwifarms.net
Great find, OP. Definitely seems schizophrenic, really reminds me of Liz Lansing and her angry social media rants. Does anyone else think his beard looks fake?

He lives in Toronto. There's heavy meth and heroin usage there. They even give them for free in the clinics downtown. I wouldn't doubt that he dabbles in that stuff. All arab business men in Toronto smoke meth.

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else think his beard looks fake?
I was starting to believe I was insane for believing that. He looks and acts in such a way that if you told me he was a body snatcher, I would believe you.

I think Mazri only starts these businesses because he wants excuses to use brightly colored custom-made suits.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

friends o' niall

hold it in, do a dance
kiwifarms.net
Is that guy even ~28? To me he comes across as playing a weird, meta act wherein he looks like these politicians that age themselves to seem more experienced to their constituencies (or investors, in his case) while also acting like a mid-40s, TED-talk-type trying to appeal to a younger crowd.

And also, wasn't there already an official Garfield pizza place in Malaysia or Singapore?

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Is that guy even ~28? To me he comes across as playing a weird, meta act wherein he looks like these politicians that age themselves to seem more experienced to their constituencies (or investors, in his case) while also acting like a mid-40s, TED-talk-type trying to appeal to a younger crowd.

And also, wasn't there already an official Garfield pizza place in Malaysia or Singapore?
Holy shot you’re right. It was hard to find any info on that besides an old article on the Orlando sentinel from may 18th 2000.

how is it that even his call to fame was nearly 20 years outdated?

Unfortunately it appears the Malaysian store is closed or has no paper trail besides this article. But there is a Garfield pizza with a presence online in the Tultepec region of Mexico. And it appears to be better than Garfield Eats in every way feasible.

81E9DEE3-4E70-4F84-AF2D-117628AD1993.jpegBDF8E81E-7C49-479B-B9C9-A8DB6187F095.jpeg

found the Facebook page

the restaurant looks significantly better. Better theming, better shade of Orange, and the logo is actually where it should be

6F7083D4-61D6-41E0-8870-7726F6D5B543.jpeg

E4650212-C2A7-432D-8E63-086441753BA2.jpeg

03D1B01F-7888-4E96-B601-401500B4EDCD.png93F970F6-598A-472F-8C7B-C2BDB28E774E.png

FF3155B9-2977-4CAD-95A1-BA61CF4BDECF.jpegF9C05CC0-2577-4298-8BAA-2450BE53D01F.jpegC3936348-AEDC-42BB-833E-8918E8B5D831.jpeg

the menu is also significantly larger too. Despite a significantly larger budget and a better location, Nathen failed on every level compared to this probably family owned place.

8E4C4ED2-0C85-403D-9DAD-5C76E4ECA152.jpegBA80707A-A0C9-4C43-A226-A4444554C920.jpegECD54FBB-5151-4F91-B5A1-82C51D968458.jpeg24F74302-EFC2-4994-AA84-B916699A3606.jpeg70111B0F-2D0E-4AA3-9A80-F7A9178F936D.jpeg8330B96C-5092-4114-8160-F4FBC9FF4524.jpegF07C62A2-B0D5-430F-88A0-77B100086595.jpeg5304153A-7A96-4655-AB5B-1F35DD79619E.png

I’m currently in talks with a friend from Mexico to see if they can order food from them to get a quality report. But currently I would absolutely trust the Mexican place over anything Mazri sells.

oh my god, there’s ANOTHER Garfield pizza in Brazil

AF7BC1A4-0F01-434D-9BA9-5EDFE6075715.jpeg

okay, there’s another Garfield pizzeria in Mexico. I’m starting to think that the Garfield restaurant industry may have been larger than anyone realized, especially Mazri
9F83A6A6-FE90-4D2C-9C50-000C61E36BE6.jpeg

UPDATE

According to a Mexican friend on discord, there was an entire chain of unlicensed Garfield burger joints in Mexico, though now only one still exists with the Garfield branding.
2B0FA279-7C2E-422E-BEBD-BA3F5C9AE6B9.jpeg

C1032DE7-CBAC-4D2C-81FB-FA23CD3A24E9.jpeg

They changed the name to “Garfiburger and blacked him out, but you can clearly see the shape was once Garfield

I am now 100% convinced that Nathen Mazri is the only human who has failed to have a successful Garfield restaurant. Mexicans apparently love the IP

Last edited:

Justicely

kiwifarms.net
TAKE IT FROM ME... FOLLOWED NATHEN FOR 3 YEARS. EVEN MET HIM ONCE. AHHHHH-MAZING BRAND GURU...oh, crazy funny too 😆

Wow ... never knew Nathen Mazri was also mentioned underground...My god this guy has effect on people from Hollywood executives to lunatics and idiots hiding away. Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Pascal is Austrian not arab. Nathen is half quebecois ... racist much 🙄😒 who gives a fuck... love em both... both hot too. Pascal looks like Armie Hammer. 😉

IMG-20210512-WA0009.jpeg

Screenshot from his IG stories. Follow and love

NATHEN started a brand new concept helping Hollywood licensing managers get a foot in the food industry in a big way and bringing Garfield back after more than 12 years. Nathen started an amazing restaurant but i admit he had a bad location and evil landlord as i read from his IG stories and Narcity and his Indian operations manager who flew to India and cared less about service and consistency when Nathen did... he's OCD afterall...he had bad people around him. But he did close because He decided to close and go retail. Better! He showed us his statements on his stories... paid and never overdue like BLOGTO liars... never trusted them for even my brunch. Hahaha

IMG-20210508-WA0002.jpg

He always said death to QSR and brick and mortars not only due to Covid19 but years ago on Entrepreneur magazine. Read it on Communicate Magazine also. He takes risks. He is sooo wise. BlogTO lousy reporter Amy Loves bashing new restaurants with no 2nd chance which gives her highest readership unless they pay $3000 plus for advertising ... I worked in PR in the food industry all my life. I read his amazing article Google Reviews destroy young entrepreneurship where GE resto goes up to 4.5 then down to 3 because of rats and haters who gave 1 star and wrote it should be bugs bunny eats. Jeeez. Not relevant at all. This guy had pressure and death threats in postcards from USA (he showed us on IG) but he still kept going and sold sold sold and landedfranchisees in London in 6 months(naturally it takes 6 stores to land 1 franchisee). I even saw his manuals at his restaurant (sooo detailed) and i went there to london ... lovely family 👪 but COVID really hurt everyone. Same amazing taste. But Now i can actually get my lasagna from nearest grocery for pickup not having to drive miles away...

Retail and grocery store and grocery app like Instacart... that's the future. Closing was a great business decision for success because he knew how to save the brand and bring revenue from drop shipping quickly on www.garfieldeats.com

I followed this guy for 3 years and booked him on Cameo. I love this guy. He is honest cares about farm2plate with no funny business ingredients like gelatin gum and preservatives and shit in our food. Farmers love him in Ontario especially in Orangeville. He cares and has a huge heart. His food is delicious . I have it on my couch his GarfieldEATS lasagna and netflix ...omg 😋 addictive. Easy to put in oven and its all fresh natural ... 30mins my dinner is ready. 🤪🤪🤪🤪 best review by respected foodie is Ken https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Strange Aeons always has been a BITCH to men especially Nathen who gave her tons of gifts to her parent's mansion in Mississauga for her tricky order for her videos with his own driver (he posted about it) but she is soo dumb she cant even bake hahahha 😂 unappreciative and lives on evil attacks... saw most of her videos.
Craving attention from Nathen but he never lowers himself and I think because he never replied to her attacks. He is tooo noble. He works with Emmy award directors, he wont lower himself to that. Some will hate and some will love. Its fineeeeeeee.

Want a real review by a foodie... watch Ken Domik GarfieldEATS on youtube
GarfieldEATS
https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Scooby-Doo EATS even better. Smoky hotdogs. Omg yummmm ... also back of box no ingredients because nothing added or tampered with... get your facts straight... jealousy is fatal. Say truth or die now. Hahaha

One thing i can say is I LOVE HIS IG STORIES. MOST ENTERGAGING EVER. Once he appears its a must seeekeepi swear hahah anyeays keep digging, you'll find nothing just risks and businesses and more to come... he is young. until now no failures and if you think they are, you aren't an entrepreneur just living in mama's basement ... any business book or even Elon Musk will tell you...you must fail to succeed. But none for him. GarfieldEATS still alive and lasagnas and merch deliveries still on

20210523_174032.jpg

Scooby is Disruptive to the Frozen aisle. Coolest packaging for angus burgers. I even met his farmers BTW at his launch. I DMd him and told him ill be there. He had security 1 big man. You feel safe and secure around Nathen though... positive and loving... I wish I loved what I did... fukin hate my job... i did apply though to his company and waiting actually. Ill be mad if he didnt reply though like Strange Aeons ... fuk ... im becoming like the witch. He has an effect to crave for his attention hahah i guess that's why fans say shit and he says Hi... people become nice like Odies haha ... nathen shows us screenshots of his DMs that he gets also. He does Like... he may reply . He has a TXT number too on his IG

Screenshot_20210423-133958_Instagram.jpg

Cant wait for his 2nd episode love me feed me dont leave me reality show.... OMG funny crazy better than Below the Deck hahahah 😂

IMG_20200528_133320_782.jpg

These Arab businessmen always end up with absolutely insane manchildren or whoring daughters who piss away money like it's nothing. If my son started a Garfield themed restaurant I'd toss him off the roof myself.

Great thread, can't wait to see what he does next.
TAKE IT FROM ME... FOLLOWED NATHEN FOR 3 YEARS. EVEN MET HIM ONCE. AHHHHH-MAZING BRAND GURU...oh, crazy funny too 😆
Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Pascal is Austrian not arab. Nathen is half quebecois ... racist much 🙄😒 who gives a fuck... love em both... both hot too. Pascal looks like Armie Hammer. 😉

The other day I was alerted to the existence of a truly surreal individual. And while he's been mentioned on the site a few times, shockingly no proper thread had been written. So with the help of @glossdrop I took it upon myself to compile information.

Let me introduce you to Nathen Mazri, real name Ayman El-Masri, Born in Dubai in 1992, Nathen studied marketing at Concordia University in Quebec before immediately returning to Dubai for work in 2008 where he quickly found positions as either a marketing director or a board member for various businesses. In 2011 he founded the Marketing firm A3 Communications which he allegedly sold in 2013.
While it's just a footnote in the greater picture, A3 is where we see the first issue with Nathen. You see, a quick google search will bring up a company called A3 Communications that is headquartered in Colombia, South Carolina. That is not the same A3, that's a legitimate company. Nathen's A3 communications was in Dubai, and as far as I can tell, no paper trail of it exists outside of Nathen approved resources save for one bare bones LinkedIn page that has a dead link to a potential website.

This page has no posts, no employees, and only 25 followers yet Nathen wants us to believe that this was a highly successful company that he sold within a few years as he proudly states in his LinkedIn bio:

"He finally sold his ad agency A3 Communications with blue chip accounts with ad spendings of $10million yearly at age 24 years old to a prominent young Saudi entrepreneur part of a renowned family known for drilling water in the 1950s."

Nathen would then attempt to be pass on his "business expertise" by publishing the confusingly titled "Arabiolosis" in February 2016.

Surreal Back of Book Description

The book was published by Author House. If you're not familiar with this excellent company, I don't blame you. They're a self publishing firm that works with a "print on demand" business model. Translation? They print vanity books for people who want to pretend that they're interesting enough to have their own book. In fact, despite it being available on both Barnes & Noble and Amazon, even reviews of this book are hard to come by.

It's available on kindle, but I both don't know how to remove that DRM, and I don't want to give him $10. If someone here would like to bite that bullet to see if there's anything exceptional inside, let me know.

So now we have a Dubai marketing firm of questionable existence and a self published vanity book. But that can't be all that makes this guy interesting right? Of course not! Buckle up, because this was just the preface.

Nathen's true call to fame came in 2017 when he opened Garfield Eats. What is Garfield Eats? Why it's truly a brilliant business concept.
Nathen spent who knows how much money to secure the rights to use Garfield, the most relevant comicbook character ever, as the branding for a Uber Eats based fast food restaurant, exclusively in Dubai and Canada. Two regions famous for being the epicenter of the Garfield fandom.

View attachment 2196891

"But wait!" you say, that restaurant's name isn't Garfield Eats, it's "Love Me, Feed Me, Don't Leave Me." Sorry to burst your bubble, but that tacky, nonsensical comic sans sentence that takes up nearly the entire building face is not the name. It's the tagline! Notice that tiny emblem to the left? Yeah, that's the logo. Why he'd make a novelty restaurant's logo the smallest thing on the building is anyone's guess. But just look at that food! They serve a Garfield shaped pizza!

What the pizza actually looks like
View attachment 2196890
Yum! Totally not deformed pizza. That bit to the left that looks like a rat gnawed on the crust really sells it.

If that didn't horrify you, this jingle certainly will. Listen at your own risk!

View attachment 2196905

We've even got a bizarre 18 minute documentary to understand why Nathen is a genius and why Garfield Eats is the greatest concept of all time. Oddly though, this documentary features a different, but equally terrible jingle.

View attachment 2196915

With all this hype, surely the restaurant is great, right? RIGHT????

Speaking of the food though, let's take a look at the menu.
View attachment 2196934

As you see, fairly basic. Pizza, spaghetti, salad, and lasagna. Basic Italian restaurant stuff, but to be fair you can't have a Garfield themed eatery without lasagna. Speaking of that Lasagna though

[HEADER]Frozen Lasagna Saga[/HEADER]

Another aspect of the "business model" is selling frozen lasagna directly to consumers in Ontario, and only in Ontario. As you can see here these sell for $17 CAD, roughly $14 USD. A brave soul on twitter ordered this lasagna and the results were utterly terrifying.

Cringe TikTok dance to Garfield Eats Theme
View attachment 2197056

So Garfield Eats, the "Entergaging" restaurant idea, was an utter failure. Who would have guessed? But don't worry, as hinted in this bizarre 50 questions video, Nathen has a new business idea.

View attachment 2197003

Ignoring the fact that he's super cringe and trying to seem cool in this video, he mentions a few important things in this video. First is his new company egeez which he glosses over because there's truly nothing to say about it, the others are his father and Scooby-Doo. Let's ignore his father for a moment and look at his new business: Scooby-Doo Eats.
Once again located exclusively in Canada, Scooby-Doo Eats is not a restaurant. This time it's strictly a frozen food brand intended for super markets and online orders. Nathen announced this via a nearly 35 minute long video that's just as baffling as the Garfield one. Seriously, it gets weirder and weirder as it goes on.

View attachment 2197027

Scooby-Doo Eats features three "delicious" items. $15 for 4 frozen Hamburgers, $10 for 6 frozen hot dogs, and a currently out of stock frozen lasagna...wait a minute, lasagna? For Scoobyy-Doo? Gee, it almost looks like he just repackaged the failed left over Garfield lasagna. That wouldn't be the case, right?

View attachment 2197045View attachment 2197046

Now with Scooby-Doo eats being so fresh, we don't have a ton of info on the business itself yet, but Nathen's behavior on social media related to it has been a source of exceptional content.

First is his Supermarket Rant that comes across as a school shooter tier manifesto
View attachment 2197075View attachment 2197082

These rants are echoed in tweets he's made

View attachment 2197086View attachment 2197087

Speaking of social media, guess who's both a covid denier and a Arab Nationalist

View attachment 2197101View attachment 2197111

View attachment 2197109View attachment 2197110

[HEADER]Arabic TikTok Ranting[/HEADER]

An interesting aspect of Nathen is his self described "explicit" TikTok account where he shouts in Arabic. Now I don't speak Arabic, but I do happen to have a friend in Kuwait who was able to translate two of his clips.

First was this one where someone asked why he's pretending to be Canadian:

View attachment 2197120

My friend described his accent as "unusually hard to understand" and said "It's easy to think he's spouting nonsense" but explained this rant sounding something like:

"You son of a bitch, are you a jealous you dollar lover? Canada is also my home so don't be jealous. I'll put you on a donkey and take you to Palestine"

Next up is this one:

View attachment 2197121

This was roughly translated as

" Arab leaders fuck you, you sons of bitches! You think god will be pleased with you sitting in that chair doing noting? Take this middle finger and go do something! Fuck you bitch!"

Again, this is the man behind the Garfield restaurant and the Scooby-Doo frozen food brand. Both of these were uploaded in May of 2021 by the way. There were not old videos.

Now that we have covered Nathen's businesses and behavior online, we need to briefly go over the real source of his money. Surprisingly, he is not a major success. But his father his.

Meet Hayssam El Masri, a senior executive at a Dubai based Investment Banking firm.

View attachment 2197135

Besides managing billion dollar construction projects and businesses, Hayassam also runs a capital firm that manages Canadian food and beverage companies in the gulf states. You read that right, almost all of Nathen's connections and business plans were only made possible because of his billionaire father. In fact, a quick glance at Nathen's LinkedIn shows a bunch of short lived "executive" and "board member" positions and empty reviews from places all connected to his father. It's almost as if his entire life is a sham his father purchased.

Which brings this OP to a conclusion. Nathen is a lot of things. A failed author. A failed actor. A failed business man. A tiktok schitzo. A twitter mad man. A instagram nutjob, an attention whore, and more importantly, an moron who was literally born into Arab fortune and couldn't come up with a better business scheme than a Garfield themed restaurant.

Youtube
Instagram
Twitter
LinkedIn
Tiktok
Cameo
IMDB

Thank you for his true Hollywood story... hahha you spent time on him more than he has on himself i think hahha love it...What an awesome guy... crazy and talented... cant believe he's going to LA... he got a deal i think. On his IG. This guy is my inspiration ❤

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net

Wow ... never knew Nathen Mazri was also mentioned underground...My god this guy has effect on people from Hollywood executives to lunatics and idiots hiding away. Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

View attachment 2201645

NATHEN started a brand new concept helping Hollywood licensing managers get a foot in the food industry in a big way and bringing Garfield back after more than 12 years. Nathen started an amazing restaurant but i admit he had a bad location and evil landlord as i read from his IG stories and Narcity and his Indian operations manager who flew to India and cared less about service and consistency when Nathen did... he's OCD afterall...he had bad people around him. But he did close because He decided to close and go retail. Better! He showed us his statements on his stories... paid and never overdue like BLOGTO liars... never trusted them for even my brunch. Hahaha

View attachment 2201656

He always said death to QSR and brick and mortars not only due to Covid19 but years ago on Entrepreneur magazine. Read it on Communicate Magazine also. He takes risks. He is sooo wise. BlogTO lousy reporter Amy Loves bashing new restaurants with no 2nd chance which gives her highest readership unless they pay $3000 plus for advertising ... I worked in PR in the food industry all my life. I read his amazing article Google Reviews destroy young entrepreneurship where GE resto goes up to 4.5 then down to 3 because of rats and haters who gave 1 star and wrote it should be bugs bunny eats. Jeeez. Not relevant at all. This guy had pressure and death threats in postcards from USA (he showed us on IG) but he still kept going and sold sold sold and landedfranchisees in London in 6 months(naturally it takes 6 stores to land 1 franchisee). I even saw his manuals at his restaurant (sooo detailed) and i went there to london ... lovely family 👪 but COVID really hurt everyone. Same amazing taste. But Now i can actually get my lasagna from nearest grocery for pickup not having to drive miles away...

Retail and grocery store and grocery app like Instacart... that's the future. Closing was a great business decision for success because he knew how to save the brand and bring revenue from drop shipping quickly on www.garfieldeats.com

I followed this guy for 3 years and booked him on Cameo. I love this guy. He is honest cares about farm2plate with no funny business ingredients like gelatin gum and preservatives and shit in our food. Farmers love him in Ontario especially in Orangeville. He cares and has a huge heart. His food is delicious . I have it on my couch his GarfieldEATS lasagna and netflix ...omg 😋 addictive. Easy to put in oven and its all fresh natural ... 30mins my dinner is ready. 🤪🤪🤪🤪 best review by respected foodie is Ken https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Strange Aeons always has been a BITCH to men especially Nathen who gave her tons of gifts to her parent's mansion in Mississauga for her tricky order for her videos with his own driver (he posted about it) but she is soo dumb she cant even bake hahahha 😂 unappreciative and lives on evil attacks... saw most of her videos.
Craving attention from Nathen but he never lowers himself and I think because he never replied to her attacks. He is tooo noble. He works with Emmy award directors, he wont lower himself to that. Some will hate and some will love. Its fineeeeeeee.

GarfieldEATS

Scooby-Doo EATS even better. Smoky hotdogs. Omg yummmm ... also back of box no ingredients because nothing added or tampered with... get your facts straight... jealousy is fatal. Say truth or die now. Hahaha

One thing i can say is I LOVE HIS IG STORIES. MOST ENTERGAGING EVER. Once he appears its a must seeekeepi swear hahah anyeays keep digging, you'll find nothing just risks and businesses and more to come... he is young. until now no failures and if you think they are, you aren't an entrepreneur just living in mama's basement ... any business book or even Elon Musk will tell you...you must fail to succeed. But none for him. GarfieldEATS still alive and lasagnas and merch deliveries still on

View attachment 2201695
Scooby is Disruptive to the Frozen aisle. Coolest packaging for angus burgers. I even met his farmers BTW at his launch. I DMd him and told him ill be there. He had security 1 big man. You feel safe and secure around Nathen though... positive and loving... I wish I loved what I did... fukin hate my job... i did apply though to his company and waiting actually. Ill be mad if he didnt reply though like Strange Aeons ... fuk ... im becoming like the witch. He has an effect to crave for his attention hahah i guess that's why fans say shit and he says Hi... people become nice like Odies haha ... nathen shows us screenshots of his DMs that he gets also. He does Like... he may reply . He has a TXT number too on his IG

View attachment 2201745

Cant wait for his 2nd episode love me feed me dont leave me reality show.... OMG funny crazy better than Below the Deck hahahah 😂

View attachment 2201683

Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Thank you for his true Hollywood story... hahha you spent time on him more than he has on himself i think hahha love it...What an awesome guy... crazy and talented... cant believe he's going to LA... he got a deal i think. On his IG. This guy is my inspiration ❤
Hi Nathen, nice to meet you

DarkAtlantic

Benny Harvey, Miss you big man
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2201645

View attachment 2201656

GarfieldEATS

View attachment 2201695

View attachment 2201745

View attachment 2201683

this is the most jerked off post i've ever read

White Girl

Cookie Monster Pjs and Smokes LET'S GO!!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2201645

View attachment 2201656

GarfieldEATS

View attachment 2201695

View attachment 2201745

View attachment 2201683

Your food fucking sucks and only faggots love Garfield and Scooby Doo.
At LEAST Jonathan Yaniv was giving kiwis free used tampons.

Last edited:

ScubaSteve

DAMN YOU
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2201645

View attachment 2201656

GarfieldEATS

View attachment 2201695

View attachment 2201745

View attachment 2201683

You know it's bad when the picture of the lasagna on the box, which should be the best example of how it should look, looks instead like a shepherd's pie made of possible human remains.

If this is Nathan, fix your life or neck yourself.