Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic "marketing expert" using daddy's money to find fame via a Garfield themed restaurant

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TAKE IT FROM ME... FOLLOWED NATHEN FOR 3 YEARS. EVEN MET HIM ONCE. AHHHHH-MAZING BRAND GURU...oh, crazy funny too 😆

Wow ... never knew Nathen Mazri was also mentioned underground...My god this guy has effect on people from Hollywood executives to lunatics and idiots hiding away. Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Pascal is Austrian not arab. Nathen is half quebecois ... racist much 🙄😒 who gives a fuck... love em both... both hot too. Pascal looks like Armie Hammer. 😉

View attachment 2201645
Screenshot from his IG stories. Follow and love

NATHEN started a brand new concept helping Hollywood licensing managers get a foot in the food industry in a big way and bringing Garfield back after more than 12 years. Nathen started an amazing restaurant but i admit he had a bad location and evil landlord as i read from his IG stories and Narcity and his Indian operations manager who flew to India and cared less about service and consistency when Nathen did... he's OCD afterall...he had bad people around him. But he did close because He decided to close and go retail. Better! He showed us his statements on his stories... paid and never overdue like BLOGTO liars... never trusted them for even my brunch. Hahaha

View attachment 2201656

He always said death to QSR and brick and mortars not only due to Covid19 but years ago on Entrepreneur magazine. Read it on Communicate Magazine also. He takes risks. He is sooo wise. BlogTO lousy reporter Amy Loves bashing new restaurants with no 2nd chance which gives her highest readership unless they pay $3000 plus for advertising ... I worked in PR in the food industry all my life. I read his amazing article Google Reviews destroy young entrepreneurship where GE resto goes up to 4.5 then down to 3 because of rats and haters who gave 1 star and wrote it should be bugs bunny eats. Jeeez. Not relevant at all. This guy had pressure and death threats in postcards from USA (he showed us on IG) but he still kept going and sold sold sold and landedfranchisees in London in 6 months(naturally it takes 6 stores to land 1 franchisee). I even saw his manuals at his restaurant (sooo detailed) and i went there to london ... lovely family 👪 but COVID really hurt everyone. Same amazing taste. But Now i can actually get my lasagna from nearest grocery for pickup not having to drive miles away...

Retail and grocery store and grocery app like Instacart... that's the future. Closing was a great business decision for success because he knew how to save the brand and bring revenue from drop shipping quickly on www.garfieldeats.com

I followed this guy for 3 years and booked him on Cameo. I love this guy. He is honest cares about farm2plate with no funny business ingredients like gelatin gum and preservatives and shit in our food. Farmers love him in Ontario especially in Orangeville. He cares and has a huge heart. His food is delicious . I have it on my couch his GarfieldEATS lasagna and netflix ...omg 😋 addictive. Easy to put in oven and its all fresh natural ... 30mins my dinner is ready. 🤪🤪🤪🤪 best review by respected foodie is Ken https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Strange Aeons always has been a BITCH to men especially Nathen who gave her tons of gifts to her parent's mansion in Mississauga for her tricky order for her videos with his own driver (he posted about it) but she is soo dumb she cant even bake hahahha 😂 unappreciative and lives on evil attacks... saw most of her videos.
Craving attention from Nathen but he never lowers himself and I think because he never replied to her attacks. He is tooo noble. He works with Emmy award directors, he wont lower himself to that. Some will hate and some will love. Its fineeeeeeee.

Want a real review by a foodie... watch Ken Domik GarfieldEATS on youtube
GarfieldEATS
https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Scooby-Doo EATS even better. Smoky hotdogs. Omg yummmm ... also back of box no ingredients because nothing added or tampered with... get your facts straight... jealousy is fatal. Say truth or die now. Hahaha

One thing i can say is I LOVE HIS IG STORIES. MOST ENTERGAGING EVER. Once he appears its a must seeekeepi swear hahah anyeays keep digging, you'll find nothing just risks and businesses and more to come... he is young. until now no failures and if you think they are, you aren't an entrepreneur just living in mama's basement ... any business book or even Elon Musk will tell you...you must fail to succeed. But none for him. GarfieldEATS still alive and lasagnas and merch deliveries still on

View attachment 2201695
Scooby is Disruptive to the Frozen aisle. Coolest packaging for angus burgers. I even met his farmers BTW at his launch. I DMd him and told him ill be there. He had security 1 big man. You feel safe and secure around Nathen though... positive and loving... I wish I loved what I did... fukin hate my job... i did apply though to his company and waiting actually. Ill be mad if he didnt reply though like Strange Aeons ... fuk ... im becoming like the witch. He has an effect to crave for his attention hahah i guess that's why fans say shit and he says Hi... people become nice like Odies haha ... nathen shows us screenshots of his DMs that he gets also. He does Like... he may reply . He has a TXT number too on his IG

View attachment 2201745

Cant wait for his 2nd episode love me feed me dont leave me reality show.... OMG funny crazy better than Below the Deck hahahah 😂

View attachment 2201683

TAKE IT FROM ME... FOLLOWED NATHEN FOR 3 YEARS. EVEN MET HIM ONCE. AHHHHH-MAZING BRAND GURU...oh, crazy funny too 😆
Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Pascal is Austrian not arab. Nathen is half quebecois ... racist much 🙄😒 who gives a fuck... love em both... both hot too. Pascal looks like Armie Hammer. 😉

Thank you for his true Hollywood story... hahha you spent time on him more than he has on himself i think hahha love it...What an awesome guy... crazy and talented... cant believe he's going to LA... he got a deal i think. On his IG. This guy is my inspiration ❤
My favourite part is when the ego wanking ends for a a paragraph to insult Strange Æons.

Lesbisoginy much?

albert chan

I write computer programs for a living
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wow ... never knew Nathen Mazri was also mentioned underground...My god this guy has effect on people from Hollywood executives to lunatics and idiots hiding away. Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

View attachment 2201645

NATHEN started a brand new concept helping Hollywood licensing managers get a foot in the food industry in a big way and bringing Garfield back after more than 12 years. Nathen started an amazing restaurant but i admit he had a bad location and evil landlord as i read from his IG stories and Narcity and his Indian operations manager who flew to India and cared less about service and consistency when Nathen did... he's OCD afterall...he had bad people around him. But he did close because He decided to close and go retail. Better! He showed us his statements on his stories... paid and never overdue like BLOGTO liars... never trusted them for even my brunch. Hahaha

View attachment 2201656

He always said death to QSR and brick and mortars not only due to Covid19 but years ago on Entrepreneur magazine. Read it on Communicate Magazine also. He takes risks. He is sooo wise. BlogTO lousy reporter Amy Loves bashing new restaurants with no 2nd chance which gives her highest readership unless they pay $3000 plus for advertising ... I worked in PR in the food industry all my life. I read his amazing article Google Reviews destroy young entrepreneurship where GE resto goes up to 4.5 then down to 3 because of rats and haters who gave 1 star and wrote it should be bugs bunny eats. Jeeez. Not relevant at all. This guy had pressure and death threats in postcards from USA (he showed us on IG) but he still kept going and sold sold sold and landedfranchisees in London in 6 months(naturally it takes 6 stores to land 1 franchisee). I even saw his manuals at his restaurant (sooo detailed) and i went there to london ... lovely family 👪 but COVID really hurt everyone. Same amazing taste. But Now i can actually get my lasagna from nearest grocery for pickup not having to drive miles away...

Retail and grocery store and grocery app like Instacart... that's the future. Closing was a great business decision for success because he knew how to save the brand and bring revenue from drop shipping quickly on www.garfieldeats.com

I followed this guy for 3 years and booked him on Cameo. I love this guy. He is honest cares about farm2plate with no funny business ingredients like gelatin gum and preservatives and shit in our food. Farmers love him in Ontario especially in Orangeville. He cares and has a huge heart. His food is delicious . I have it on my couch his GarfieldEATS lasagna and netflix ...omg 😋 addictive. Easy to put in oven and its all fresh natural ... 30mins my dinner is ready. 🤪🤪🤪🤪 best review by respected foodie is Ken https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Strange Aeons always has been a BITCH to men especially Nathen who gave her tons of gifts to her parent's mansion in Mississauga for her tricky order for her videos with his own driver (he posted about it) but she is soo dumb she cant even bake hahahha 😂 unappreciative and lives on evil attacks... saw most of her videos.
Craving attention from Nathen but he never lowers himself and I think because he never replied to her attacks. He is tooo noble. He works with Emmy award directors, he wont lower himself to that. Some will hate and some will love. Its fineeeeeeee.

GarfieldEATS

Scooby-Doo EATS even better. Smoky hotdogs. Omg yummmm ... also back of box no ingredients because nothing added or tampered with... get your facts straight... jealousy is fatal. Say truth or die now. Hahaha

One thing i can say is I LOVE HIS IG STORIES. MOST ENTERGAGING EVER. Once he appears its a must seeekeepi swear hahah anyeays keep digging, you'll find nothing just risks and businesses and more to come... he is young. until now no failures and if you think they are, you aren't an entrepreneur just living in mama's basement ... any business book or even Elon Musk will tell you...you must fail to succeed. But none for him. GarfieldEATS still alive and lasagnas and merch deliveries still on

View attachment 2201695
Scooby is Disruptive to the Frozen aisle. Coolest packaging for angus burgers. I even met his farmers BTW at his launch. I DMd him and told him ill be there. He had security 1 big man. You feel safe and secure around Nathen though... positive and loving... I wish I loved what I did... fukin hate my job... i did apply though to his company and waiting actually. Ill be mad if he didnt reply though like Strange Aeons ... fuk ... im becoming like the witch. He has an effect to crave for his attention hahah i guess that's why fans say shit and he says Hi... people become nice like Odies haha ... nathen shows us screenshots of his DMs that he gets also. He does Like... he may reply . He has a TXT number too on his IG

View attachment 2201745

Cant wait for his 2nd episode love me feed me dont leave me reality show.... OMG funny crazy better than Below the Deck hahahah 😂

View attachment 2201683

Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Thank you for his true Hollywood story... hahha you spent time on him more than he has on himself i think hahha love it...What an awesome guy... crazy and talented... cant believe he's going to LA... he got a deal i think. On his IG. This guy is my inspiration ❤
Why is this a whole lot of words just simply coping?

:gold:

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2201645

View attachment 2201656

GarfieldEATS

View attachment 2201695

View attachment 2201745

View attachment 2201683

When you get to LA, don’t forget to check out this franchise:

A0D9CB02-0D11-4EF0-A466-F15B9A874195.jpeg

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
In case anyone is on the fence about whether or not Justicely is Nathen, I went ahead and complied all the evidence in one spot.

BIGGEST EVIDENCE: The account was created within two hours of the first and so far only post, and then immediately went silent after posting. This is an extremely common trait of people visiting their own threads in an attempt to defend themselves.

1- If you check the back of Nathen’s book in the OP, you’ll see the first sentence says
“Nathen Mazri has become like a prisoner for injustice, like a soldier fighting for his life, and like a survivor thriving out of the kingdom for his freedom.”

Way too long of a sentence, but it immediately tells us that Nathen has a weird justice complex. Something he has echoed with his self-righteousness and his current crusade against supermarkets. Something we see in his tweets, YouTube videos, and even in the post.

So right away the name “Justicely” is a blatantly Nathen name to come up with, it even keeps with his affinity for coming up with non-words that no one would ever use.

2- We know that Nathen moves between Ontario and Dubai, and there’s a high likelihood that his current home is in Toronto. Admins were able to confirm that Justicely’s IP address is indeed in Toronto.

3- The unusual prose. Nathen is sort of like CWC and Tommy Wiseau in that whether it’s verbal or via text, you can just tell it’s them talking. There’s a distinct style to the way their mind craft their words. Nathen’s style of rambling on in a near incoherent manner is present here.

4- He brings up Pascal, Nathen’s alleged business partner. I did not mention Pascal at all in my OP. In fact, Pascal isn’t mentioned anywhere in the read. Why would some random dude who’s been following Nathen for three years bring up someone so irrelevant and go on a tangent about them?
This is Pascal Haider by the way. He doesn’t look like Armie Hammer IMO.
32AA8245-0F87-46B7-B73D-D5D268BCE298.jpeg

5-The Scooby-Doo burgers shown in the factory packaging does not show up on google images. So either this individual REALLY likes enough to buy an entire case of them(plus more products as if you look to the shelf below) or this was taken by someone connected to the company.

6-Obvious marketing speech so bad, I’m sure even a seven year old could tell it was taken from ad copy.

7-He tries to spin the closure of his expensive Toronto restaurant as a good thing.

8-brings up a random mukbang video as an example of a “actual review.” As if anyone who does mukbang content knows what food actually tastes like

9-uses the term “entergagging” unironically

10-conveniently places a Garfield Eats Lasagna over a Walmart bag to make it appear like it was ever sold at a Walmart. No consumer would ever do this.

11- shared a random DM from “himself” that had no signs of it ever being read and a blurry photo of some white guy. If this was really a DM from the dude making the post, he wouldn’t leave a potentially identifying picture of himself in it

12-pretends his documentary will ever get a second episode despite the restaurant being closed

13-copy and pasted responses in the exact same post that the original was in. Almost like he didn’t know how direct responses work and thought it could be a one size fits all response

14- typical “you care more than he does!” Response that all seething losers give.

15- Nathen is notorious for fake reviews being posted throughout the internet.

While I can’t say for 100% certain, I am almost positive this is Nathen and he is absolutely seething that his name alert extensions gave him a less than nice reception.

Last edited:

Spartacus Mills

overtly faggy
kiwifarms.net
no, I just checked and it’s still up with his Ben Shapiro Rant as the most recent video
Yeah for some reason I couldn't access it on my pc, but now it works on mobile.
Anyway I just wanted to check out his tiktok to get some lolz. Seems like he was keeping it "professional" and almost all his videos where about his business and there were not rants and chimp outs, until the last escalation in Gaza and Israel. All of his last videos are rants, most of them in Arabic, directed to different random people about the conflict. A lot of them are incoherent and he seems pretty unhinged.
The only exception in the last bunch of videos is this masterpiece:

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Ok, first of all, what does this motherfucker keep doing with his god damned mouth in every video?
fag mouth 1.pngfag mouth 2.png

It irritates me to an almost unreasonable degree. It looks almost like he's spent so much time obsessing over social media that he saw women doing the duckface thing to make their lips look fuller, and thought "Oh, I should do that too". Whenever I see people who do this kind of weird shit compulsively, the first thing that comes to mind is "How many hours of their life has this waste of air spent mugging at themselves in a mirror, and how many times do they retake the same selfie/video before deciding which one to post online?"
Also, he's very clearly wearing eye makeup in any number of these photos/videos.
fag eyes 1.png
I'd say he's gay, but honestly my guess is he just endlessly preens because obsessing over yourself is what worthless pampered shitheads do when they have nothing else of value to offer or pursue.

This is why guys like Warren Buffet are really careful with giving their kids access to their money; if you teach them the importance of humility and working for what you have you wind up with well adjusted and successful kids.
On the other hand if you're some crooked Arab who teaches your kids no self control (because you yourself have none) and that looking successful is more important than actually doing anything worth being proud of, you instead wind up with guys like this dude and Dan Bilzerian (I don't want to derail the thread, but if you don't know who Bilzerian is and you're into clowns like this J Aubry did a 35 min video about him. It's pretty good).

Ok Nathen, fine, I'll watch whatever shill you probably paid for a review with your daddy's money.

I knew before I even searched that it was going to be a shill because you're stupider and more predictable than most livestock animals, but are you kidding me? With all your daddy's money you couldn't have found someone more convincing than this guy? He literally hasn't even been in the restaurant yet, he's just sitting in his car at around 2 minutes reading a review on his phone and already saying "I don't know why this review is 1 star, it seems like it should be at least 3 stars".

Around 4 minutes he's gotten his food, hasn't actually opened it yet, and is again expressing his disbelief at it being a 1 star restaurant. I mean, he smelled the food and the place looked interesting, he can't figure out why anyone was complaining in the reviews! The fries are so amazing they're hardly in his mouth before he's gushing about how incredible they are, I guess because they have salt?

I find it funny how this hack's idea was supposedly coming down to Toronto to try the worst rated restaurants, but conveniently he only did one video like this and one of the two restaurants he came to visit (guess they didn't pay him) was closed and barely got a mention in the beginning of the video.

Nathen, buddy, did you actually approve that video thinking anyone wouldn't immediately realize what was going on? You know, with you being a trust fund baby I'm a little surprised your dad could afford to feed you nothing but lead paint chips as a child. Or is that just one of the national dishes where you come from? Fuck you Nathen Mazri.

I think I much prefer the video this fine fellow right here made in response to the washed up loser you paid (the body of the video starts at 3:47, btw)

Screw you for insulting the users of this fine forum's intelligence by coming here with your idiotic schizoposting nonsense, Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri (that one is for SEO). I hope you get raped by a camel.

Horizontal Horror

kiwifarms.net
I'd say he's gay, but honestly my guess is he just endlessly preens because obsessing over yourself is what worthless pampered shitheads do when they have nothing else of value to offer or pursue.
If he's not gay why is his TikTok GarfieldEATS dance just stretching his legs wide and crab walking over long pointy objects while grabbing his crotch in a bright orange suit? It is disturbingly gay and has nothing to do with eating lasagna.

Also, here is a rare pic of him actually inside one of his shitty failed restaurants.

Attachments

• fag.jpg
    fag.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Nate Dingus

kiwifarms.net

Nathen is very gay. According to his book, he had a three year tryst with a male cousin. From Chapter 6:

I had no sight of female flesh nearby in Riyadh, as my favorite cousin Safa had left to Beirut, where the daemons cleared the battle for my special destined sexual lifestyle to blossom further. It all started with my German cousin without going to second base. The kiss and smell of his neck made my heart beat faster with overexcitement, but I kept my composure, as I always had an ego that played a part of its own, which soon would grow into disaster.

He was shier than I was as I always had to make the first move. My character was always a strong one where I would always make sure I get what I want; because if I didn't, depression and insecurity would be a consequence. I was a risk taker and a source of trouble, the start of any success in the corporate world. He had caramel soft hair showing his attractive German genetics. I always had a thing for soft, lighter hair than mine, as it is thicker and darker. We attract what we aren't!

We used to call each other from our house line and talk as we waited for one another to say: "Come on over, mom left with my siblings to shop at the mall." We also used to plan sleepovers where midnight was the most intense and erotic moment. The beginner feeling of romance swept us away. We didn't know much!

After 3 years of sinful temptation, they left for Germany for good where adversity hit them - a hideous separation struck their parents, and their father marrying for the second time secretly in Tunisia with a baby step-sister they have never met.

When he moved back to Canada for college, he used the opportunity to hook up with guys that he wasn't related to.

I found the search for available men a thrill in Montreal. I was certainly a brave, rebellious, and adventurous, but lost young man. The fire of ambition was there, never died! I turned to men for men chat sites to meet new singles. I went out clubbing every weekend in order to meet a stud and fall in love. I was forever drowned in this lifestyle for four years to come thinking that was the only single path to true love.

All this clubbing probably contributed to Nathen flunking out of college. This is the start of Nathen pretending to be a tech/marketing guru in order to keep receiving an allowance from his dad. But now he had the dreadful burden of having to fly overseas every time he wanted to go clubbing.

I went back to Saudi Arabia for work as I was cajoled by my convincing & religious father to move back with him to Riyadh as it would be more beneficial and financially stable for me. (...) I could also learn on the job as start a career in his IT firm as Marketing Executive, which has forever determined my destiny in branding and earned me an entire career due to one decision I have made which seemed a simple beneficial opportunity.

(...) The extreme boredom in Riyadh caused me to travel often and spend my inflated salary in London, Beirut, Dubai, & Spain.

Holy shit. Translating these rants to English doesn't do them justice with how vulgar and coarse they are in Arabic. Arabs generally are pretty judgmental when it comes to the language one uses and it can define your "status", and the language he uses here is attributed to low life scum, not serious businessmen. It's funny how when he speaks English he tries to sound professional and smooth and here he sounds like a typical Lebanese chav (he's talking in a Lebanese dialect).

Funny that you mention that, since he seems to consider the Lebanese to be low and crass.

And so I did after going through much stressful arguments and tension with the Lebanese secretary who obviously had a problem with me. Lebanese is a totally other culture and mind of its own. To understand Lebanese is to watch the movie Mean Girls with Lindsey Lohan where jealousy, materialism, hatred and gossip flows among them with ease which hits you with negative energy.

To be fair, he does praise Lebanese men as being very beautiful. His heritage is Palestinian, so he must have picked up the Lebanese dialect from guys he met on his Beirut trips.

Last edited: