Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic "marketing expert" using daddy's money to find fame via a Garfield themed restaurant

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
Nathen is very gay. According to his book, he had a three year tryst with a male cousin. From Chapter 6:

When he moved back to Canada for college, he used the opportunity to hook up with guys that he wasn't related to.

All this clubbing probably contributed to Nathen flunking out of college. This is the start of Nathen pretending to be a tech/marketing guru in order to keep receiving an allowance from his dad. But now he had the dreadful burden of having to fly overseas every time he wanted to go clubbing.

Funny that you mention that, since he seems to consider the Lebanese to be low and crass.

To be fair, he does praise Lebanese men as being very beautiful. His heritage is Palestinian, so he must have picked up the Lebanese dialect from guys he met on his Beirut trips.
He picked up his accent from all the gay sex he had. That’s amazing

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net
I hate this modern Garfield pseudo-ironic revival shit and it feels good that the restaurant people like Quinton Reviews were shilling and fundraising for turned out to be a grift set up by a crazy person.
I know this site hates people like Quinton, but to me, it was pretty obvious that he was also laughing at the dude and taking the piss at the reseat, then actively promoting it
The lasagna box that can double as a tissue box is a bad idea.
Sorry for going off-topic, but I remember seeing Thought Slime older video on this, he deleted it because he thought calling the dude "crazy" was ableist

+ the constant capitalism is bad spreging and I don't think it's a good video to use

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
I know this site hates people like Quinton, but to me, it was pretty obvious that he was also laughing at the dude and taking the piss at the reseat, then actively promoting it

Sorry for going off-topic, but I remember seeing Thought Slime older video on this, he deleted it because he thought calling the dude "crazy" was ableist

+ the constant capitalism is bad spreging and I don't think it's a good video to use
Just because the person doing the dunking is exceptional in their own right doesn’t mean they can’t occasionally make a solid point

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who kind of likes Nathen and his work? His earnest efforts to make a product and the surreal results vaguely remind me of Ugo Jesse and Chris Chan's comics. Garfield Eats is like accidental interactive performance art.

TAKE IT FROM ME... FOLLOWED NATHEN FOR 3 YEARS. EVEN MET HIM ONCE. AHHHHH-MAZING BRAND GURU...oh, crazy funny too 😆

Wow ... never knew Nathen Mazri was also mentioned underground...My god this guy has effect on people from Hollywood executives to lunatics and idiots hiding away. Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Pascal is Austrian not arab. Nathen is half quebecois ... racist much 🙄😒 who gives a fuck... love em both... both hot too. Pascal looks like Armie Hammer. 😉

View attachment 2201645
Screenshot from his IG stories. Follow and love

NATHEN started a brand new concept helping Hollywood licensing managers get a foot in the food industry in a big way and bringing Garfield back after more than 12 years. Nathen started an amazing restaurant but i admit he had a bad location and evil landlord as i read from his IG stories and Narcity and his Indian operations manager who flew to India and cared less about service and consistency when Nathen did... he's OCD afterall...he had bad people around him. But he did close because He decided to close and go retail. Better! He showed us his statements on his stories... paid and never overdue like BLOGTO liars... never trusted them for even my brunch. Hahaha

View attachment 2201656

He always said death to QSR and brick and mortars not only due to Covid19 but years ago on Entrepreneur magazine. Read it on Communicate Magazine also. He takes risks. He is sooo wise. BlogTO lousy reporter Amy Loves bashing new restaurants with no 2nd chance which gives her highest readership unless they pay $3000 plus for advertising ... I worked in PR in the food industry all my life. I read his amazing article Google Reviews destroy young entrepreneurship where GE resto goes up to 4.5 then down to 3 because of rats and haters who gave 1 star and wrote it should be bugs bunny eats. Jeeez. Not relevant at all. This guy had pressure and death threats in postcards from USA (he showed us on IG) but he still kept going and sold sold sold and landedfranchisees in London in 6 months(naturally it takes 6 stores to land 1 franchisee). I even saw his manuals at his restaurant (sooo detailed) and i went there to london ... lovely family 👪 but COVID really hurt everyone. Same amazing taste. But Now i can actually get my lasagna from nearest grocery for pickup not having to drive miles away...

Retail and grocery store and grocery app like Instacart... that's the future. Closing was a great business decision for success because he knew how to save the brand and bring revenue from drop shipping quickly on www.garfieldeats.com

I followed this guy for 3 years and booked him on Cameo. I love this guy. He is honest cares about farm2plate with no funny business ingredients like gelatin gum and preservatives and shit in our food. Farmers love him in Ontario especially in Orangeville. He cares and has a huge heart. His food is delicious . I have it on my couch his GarfieldEATS lasagna and netflix ...omg 😋 addictive. Easy to put in oven and its all fresh natural ... 30mins my dinner is ready. 🤪🤪🤪🤪 best review by respected foodie is Ken https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Strange Aeons always has been a BITCH to men especially Nathen who gave her tons of gifts to her parent's mansion in Mississauga for her tricky order for her videos with his own driver (he posted about it) but she is soo dumb she cant even bake hahahha 😂 unappreciative and lives on evil attacks... saw most of her videos.
Craving attention from Nathen but he never lowers himself and I think because he never replied to her attacks. He is tooo noble. He works with Emmy award directors, he wont lower himself to that. Some will hate and some will love. Its fineeeeeeee.

Want a real review by a foodie... watch Ken Domik GarfieldEATS on youtube
GarfieldEATS
https://youtu.be/iFLS7SAXCMw

Scooby-Doo EATS even better. Smoky hotdogs. Omg yummmm ... also back of box no ingredients because nothing added or tampered with... get your facts straight... jealousy is fatal. Say truth or die now. Hahaha

One thing i can say is I LOVE HIS IG STORIES. MOST ENTERGAGING EVER. Once he appears its a must seeekeepi swear hahah anyeays keep digging, you'll find nothing just risks and businesses and more to come... he is young. until now no failures and if you think they are, you aren't an entrepreneur just living in mama's basement ... any business book or even Elon Musk will tell you...you must fail to succeed. But none for him. GarfieldEATS still alive and lasagnas and merch deliveries still on

View attachment 2201695
Scooby is Disruptive to the Frozen aisle. Coolest packaging for angus burgers. I even met his farmers BTW at his launch. I DMd him and told him ill be there. He had security 1 big man. You feel safe and secure around Nathen though... positive and loving... I wish I loved what I did... fukin hate my job... i did apply though to his company and waiting actually. Ill be mad if he didnt reply though like Strange Aeons ... fuk ... im becoming like the witch. He has an effect to crave for his attention hahah i guess that's why fans say shit and he says Hi... people become nice like Odies haha ... nathen shows us screenshots of his DMs that he gets also. He does Like... he may reply . He has a TXT number too on his IG

View attachment 2201745

Cant wait for his 2nd episode love me feed me dont leave me reality show.... OMG funny crazy better than Below the Deck hahahah 😂

View attachment 2201683

TAKE IT FROM ME... FOLLOWED NATHEN FOR 3 YEARS. EVEN MET HIM ONCE. AHHHHH-MAZING BRAND GURU...oh, crazy funny too 😆
Loooooooove this guy ... I mean you gotta give it to him ... first father money is BS. Father gave him experience and Pascal is his cofounding investor. Its in every article and i watched them together and its in the Incorporation files. Yup i know.

Pascal is Austrian not arab. Nathen is half quebecois ... racist much 🙄😒 who gives a fuck... love em both... both hot too. Pascal looks like Armie Hammer. 😉

Want a real review by a foodie... watch Ken Domik GarfieldEATS on youtube

Thank you for his true Hollywood story... hahha you spent time on him more than he has on himself i think hahha love it...What an awesome guy... crazy and talented... cant believe he's going to LA... he got a deal i think. On his IG. This guy is my inspiration ❤
Hi Nathen! Get better quality ingredients and you might get more people buying your products. And open a gift shop, I want some Garfield Eats merchandise. I just googled "Garfield Eats shirt" out of curiosity and this is the first thing that came up, lmao:
smegma.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who kind of likes Nathen and his work? His earnest efforts to make a product and the surreal results vaguely remind me of Ugo Jesse and Chris Chan's comics. Garfield Eats is like accidental interactive performance art.

Hi Nathen! Get better quality ingredients and you might get more people buying your products. And open a gift shop, I want some Garfield Eats merchandise.
True & Honest advice here, I think Nathen would have better luck opening stores that sold his branded frozen food instead of doing dropshipping. Shipping individual packs is prohibitively expensive, nobody is going to buy any more than one as a gimmick. And if you're only shipping within the province of Ontario then why bother shipping at all? In the big city near me there is a chain of stores that sells frozen food items with the "local and sustainable" image that urbanite bugmen love. If it can work there, it can work in Toronto. But that's more work than running a dropshipping business and Nathen clearly isn't about hard work.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
True & Honest advice here, I think Nathen would have better luck opening stores that sold his branded frozen food instead of doing dropshipping. Shipping individual packs is prohibitively expensive, nobody is going to buy any more than one as a gimmick. And if you're only shipping within the province of Ontario then why bother shipping at all? In the big city near me there is a chain of stores that sells frozen food items with the "local and sustainable" image that urbanite bugmen love. If it can work there, it can work in Toronto. But that's more work than running a dropshipping business and Nathen clearly isn't about hard work.
To be completely fair to him, the concept of making allegedly high quality frozen healthy food with a cartoon mascot on it has only been done one other time. That said, that one time was the perfect case study as to why this wouldn’t work.

I’m talking of course about the infamous Dilberito

F63C4A22-29C6-4A49-9589-3E3117BD000C.jpeg

It was polarizing because those interested in the health craze were too young to relate to the office humor of Dilbert, those who were in the office long enough that would require quick food that included all the necessary vitamins for a day wouldn’t be eating frozen food, and most importantly, everyone thought the taste was terrible.

Taking a look at Mazri’s frozen lasagna. The farm to plate concept doesn’t work as well for frozen dishes, many of them are refrigerated meal boxes, and those who are interested in gourmet organic lasagna wouldn’t be buying something with a Garfield or Scooby-Doo branding, which implies childishness and low quality. And, according to all but one review, the lasagna is terrible. Even if it was great, it wouldn’t be able to get past the polarizing concept.
Then you need to look at the two characters he chose. While true, Garfield and Scooby are famous for being big eaters, they’re depicted as being willing to eat nearly anything regardless of quality. Both have even eaten plastic food countless times. A consumer wouldn’t trust Garfield or Scooby to know quality, they trust them to know junk food.
Scooby works well on graham crackers, cereal, and fruit snacks for that very reason.

The idea of making health food fun isn’t a terrible one, but it’s also failed countless times, as any marketing class will teach you. The health food community is inherently snobbish, and the frozen food cartoon market is inherently childish and comfort based.

if he wanted his themed restaurant to work; he really needed to go hardcore on the theming. Themed dining never works off food quality because everyone just assumes you eat there for the experience. But nathen didn’t provide an experience. His app lets you watch episodes of Garfield & Friends, a cartoon from the 1980’s. That’s not an experience, that’s a distraction.

look at the successful themed restaurants.

rainforest cafe: animatronics and a massive fish tank

Hard Rock Cafe: loud music videos and a museum of music memorabilia

Cool Hand Luke’s: It’s a cowboy style Saloon

Customers need to be immersed in the idea at all corners to make the experience worth the added cost and the somewhat mediocre food. They already know it won’t be great, so surprise them and make them think “it was better than I expected”

nathen did none of that. His store was the size of a typical dominos pizza, the logo was tiny, and the slogan made no sense. Yeah it was an orange building, but that’s not a theme.

but at the same time, I just realized I wrote all of this out for free even though in the past I would have been paid to give a report like this. So he managed to scam a real marketer in one way I guess

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be completely fair to him, the concept of making allegedly high quality frozen healthy food with a cartoon mascot on it has only been done one other time. That said, that one time was the perfect case study as to why this wouldn’t work.

I’m talking of course about the infamous Dilberito

View attachment 2209043

It was polarizing because those interested in the health craze were too young to relate to the office humor of Dilbert, those who were in the office long enough that would require quick food that included all the necessary vitamins for a day wouldn’t be eating frozen food, and most importantly, everyone thought the taste was terrible.

Taking a look at Mazri’s frozen lasagna. The farm to plate concept doesn’t work as well for frozen dishes, many of them are refrigerated meal boxes, and those who are interested in gourmet organic lasagna wouldn’t be buying something with a Garfield or Scooby-Doo branding, which implies childishness and low quality. And, according to all but one review, the lasagna is terrible. Even if it was great, it wouldn’t be able to get past the polarizing concept.
Then you need to look at the two characters he chose. While true, Garfield and Scooby are famous for being big eaters, they’re depicted as being willing to eat nearly anything regardless of quality. Both have even eaten plastic food countless times. A consumer wouldn’t trust Garfield or Scooby to know quality, they trust them to know junk food.
Scooby works well on graham crackers, cereal, and fruit snacks for that very reason.

The idea of making health food fun isn’t a terrible one, but it’s also failed countless times, as any marketing class will teach you. The health food community is inherently snobbish, and the frozen food cartoon market is inherently childish and comfort based.

if he wanted his themed restaurant to work; he really needed to go hardcore on the theming. Themed dining never works off food quality because everyone just assumes you eat there for the experience. But nathen didn’t provide an experience. His app lets you watch episodes of Garfield & Friends, a cartoon from the 1980’s. That’s not an experience, that’s a distraction.

look at the successful themed restaurants.

rainforest cafe: animatronics and a massive fish tank

Hard Rock Cafe: loud music videos and a museum of music memorabilia

Cool Hand Luke’s: It’s a cowboy style Saloon

Customers need to be immersed in the idea at all corners to make the experience worth the added cost and the somewhat mediocre food. They already know it won’t be great, so surprise them and make them think “it was better than I expected”

nathen did none of that. His store was the size of a typical dominos pizza, the logo was tiny, and the slogan made no sense. Yeah it was an orange building, but that’s not a theme.

but at the same time, I just realized I wrote all of this out for free even though in the past I would have been paid to give a report like this. So he managed to scam a real marketer in one way I guess

I can't seem to upload pictures right now but a quick Google search shows that the interior did have a mild Garfield theme. It could have been a lot better, though-- like you said, it was tiny in there. Good themed restaurants are usually places where you can sit for a while and bask in the atmosphere, not take-out joints.

There are themed cafes that offer both quality and artsy food, it's probably best to aim for both if you want repeat customers. If the food is gross people will go once for the novelty and never come back, I assume.

@Justicely You should sell the Garfield pizza pans now that the restaurants are shut down. Cat shaped pizzas are cool.

Last edited:

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
I decided to catalogue Nathen's Cameo uploads, and Jesus Christ! This is some of his most nutty content

He's got 27 in total, and I don't think all of them are absolutely necessary to archive, so I'll show some of the more interesting ones. Before you watch any, keep in mind that Nathen charges $99 for these.
However, there are almost never any reviews for the video, a common trend on Cameo from people who received them. This leads me to believe that these may be pretend uploads to make it look like he made $2,700 on Cameo.

Garfield is Arab.

This upload is odd because Nathen and "Garfield" are cutting the ribbon in Toronto, assumingly at the grand opening. Besides it being funny that they intentionally filmed at a bad angle to hide the fact that they didn't have a crowd turn out at all, if you look closely you can see there's a already people inside the store checking it out. Did Nathen film a fake opening ceremony to an already open restaurant?

He has... Stairs in his house?

Same outfit aside, this one is odd because he sounds like he's reading off a script and has no idea what any of the words mean.

This one is him trying to be inspirational... But saying heinz invented a segment so you need to invent a segment too? It's very hard to grasp what he's trying to say here.

This is one of my favorite ones because like most Cameo things, it's a birthday wish. Only it begins with an awkward death stare, then he does a skit where he's annoyed with the guy who paid him to do this, then he gives a depressing birthday wish. As a parody, it would work. But because I know who Nathen is, I know that this is just more to make me believe he could have been a school jihadi

Here's Nathen's own Garfield comic. Just in case you've ever wanted to read something even more boring than an actual Garfield strip.

Nathen talking about how he "reached the Garfield studios." There is no Garfield studios, Garfield is part of Paws INC which is a subsidiary of Viacom. And all companies like this have contact info for licensing. If you really wanna reach someone who can sell you a Garfield license, just contact Viacom's licensing agent. It took me 10 seconds to find them on google.

A hollywood endorsement that Nathen totally didn't buy on Cameo himself before uploading it to his own Cameo.

In this one, Nathen is confronted with the name "Nathan" and stumbles.

Happy birthday! Be patient and don't let anyone touch you!

TIKTOK

Yesterday Nathen went on another tirade on TikTok. This time yelling at trannies, dancing women, Canadian poltiicans, and people trying to promote peace between Palestine and Israel.
I wonder what Nickelodeon and Warner Bros would do if they knew the man associating with their brand was doing this

SpaceMovie1992

Ram Ranch Invasion Force
kiwifarms.net
Aww, sweet, he's dipping in to the Mohammed Rajab Wali well of incomprehensible political advice. I wanna see this fucker telling jooo bithen that he only has two yearl for palestine/israel peace sometime

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I can't seem to upload pictures right now but a quick Google search shows that the interior did have a mild Garfield theme. It could have been a lot better, though-- like you said, it was tiny in there. Good themed restaurants are usually places where you can sit for a while and bask in the atmosphere, not take-out joints.

There are themed cafes that offer both quality and artsy food, it's probably best to aim for both if you want repeat customers. If the food is gross people will go once for the novelty and never come back, I assume.

@Justicely You should sell the Garfield pizza pans now that the restaurants are shut down. Cat shaped pizzas are cool.
1622217090021.png
The whole thing seems so cheap and arbitrary. Reminds me of those daycares that have unlicensed cartoon characters out front to make it seem more legit.
1622217188503.png
Compare it to the official Kirby themed Cafe in Japan. There's way more love and effort put into the Kirby Cafe. Garfield Eats feels like someone saying "People love Garfield. If I make a Garfield themed restaurant, it will make me lots of money regardless of the quality!"

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> Gave $100 so Garfield Eats could reach the States and received coupons.
> Made Patreon goal to eat everything in the menu and only the pandemic stopped him.
> Took pride on being recognised by Mazri.
> Payed $300 for a Garfield plush and was considering paying $900 more just to receive it.
> Seriously boycotted Garfield Eats until Mazri spoke with him.
> Calmed his tits once he received free Garfield gifts.
> Defended Mazri like a beaten housewife in different occasions until he discovered he was an anti-vaxxer and an Arab nationalist.

Perhaps. There are still people that think Quinton is ironic about the whole Garfield thing.

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net
> Gave $100 so Garfield Eats could reach the States and received coupons.
> Made Patreon goal to eat everything in the menu and only the pandemic stopped him.
> Took pride on being recognised by Mazri.
> Payed $300 for a Garfield plush and was considering paying $900 more just to receive it.
> Seriously boycotted Garfield Eats until Mazri spoke with him.
> Calmed his tits once he received free Garfield gifts.
> Defended Mazri like a beaten housewife in different occasions until he discovered he was an anti-vaxxer and an Arab nationalist.

Perhaps. There are still people that think Quinton is ironic about the whole Garfield thing.
Well I know you wouldn't think so, since you probably want this fat average man head-on stake for some reason

( I know the first 5 things happened, but I never heard about the others)

But even when the videos and tweets that he talked about it, I always went "Boy this place looks bad!"

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to catalogue Nathen's Cameo uploads, and Jesus Christ! This is some of his most nutty content

He has... Stairs in his house?

View attachment 2209549

"SA" is "Something Awful."

That is/was one of their super-secret goon identifiers: "Do you have stairs in your house?" / "I am protected." Nathen messed up the countersign.

Does this mean he got goon funding for Garfield Eats, too? This crossover just gets bigger and bigger.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for his billionaire dad. There's gotta be a way to purchase a service that could raise your kid in a way so that he's able to take over the fortune when it's time. How are modern dynasties supposed to last if the first generation is instantly worthless pampered idiots whose only skill is pissing away money at ludicrous speeds.

Maybe I should start that company, it's a billion dollar idea! We'll raise your kid in isolation so he or she or it isn't a complete turd of a human who definitely won't embarrass the family name and piss away your fortune. Now I just need a name. Any ideas?

edit: upon reflection, I realized I'm just jealous that my only skill isn't pissing away money at ludicrous speeds. But if given the chance I feel I could really succeed at it!

Last edited: