Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic "marketing expert" using daddy's money to find fame via a Garfield themed restaurant

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Juhlonduss

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for his billionaire dad. There's gotta be a way to purchase a service that could raise your kid in a way so that he's able to take over the fortune when it's time. How are modern dynasties supposed to last if the first generation is instantly worthless pampered idiots whose only skill is pissing away money at ludicrous speeds.

Maybe I should start that company, it's a billion dollar idea! We'll raise your kid in isolation so he or she or it isn't a complete turd of a human who definitely won't embarrass the family name and piss away your fortune. Now I just need a name. Any ideas?
Hong Kong Phooey Fathers

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for his billionaire dad. There's gotta be a way to purchase a service that could raise your kid in a way so that he's able to take over the fortune when it's time. How are modern dynasties supposed to last if the first generation is instantly worthless pampered idiots whose only skill is pissing away money at ludicrous speeds.

Maybe I should start that company, it's a billion dollar idea! We'll raise your kid in isolation so he or she or it isn't a complete turd of a human who definitely won't embarrass the family name and piss away your fortune. Now I just need a name. Any ideas?
Garfield babysits?

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
Garfield babysits?
C4EE4C4B-CCF5-433E-8181-06CEF023DED3.jpeg

do you really wanna go there?

Nate Dingus

kiwifarms.net
TIKTOK

Yesterday Nathen went on another tirade on TikTok. This time yelling at trannies, dancing women, Canadian poltiicans, and people trying to promote peace between Palestine and Israel.

View attachment 2209581

View attachment 2209585

Damn, he's become much more militant about Israel-Palestine since his 2016 auteur film "Ahmed and Howard". Nathen still uses the Mazri Pictures account for his current Garfield / Scooby-Doo projects.

Usually a business uses advertising and social media to promote the business, but for Nathen it's the other way around. This makes his insane ventures make slightly more sense; their profitability doesn't matter because its about getting on camera. The acutal dream is imitating an American celebrity in a rented mansion.

Mazri Sr. isn't going to keep paying for Nathen to dick around in LA, but Garfield/Scooby-Doo Eats seems plausible enough to an old guy who doesn't quite understand the internet or his son.

Hayssam El-Masri = Bob Chandler
Nathen Mazri = Chris-Chan
Garfield = Sonichu

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
There's a really funny sequence of events where Asterios (of The Dick Show / Biggest Problem fame) tries to befriend Nathen in order to sandbag him in a gag interview. Nathen eventually declines, but does so by having is 'secretary' (who types exactly the same way he does) decline on his behalf. Asterios and his girlfriend really needledick the guy over many episodes, on not just his ridiculous restaurant, but also his coof troothing and his jihad against the landlord who locked him out of the original Garfield Eats building.
I should relisten to these again sometime.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
According to a Twitter user, they mistranslated the French box for the Scooby Lasagna.
Can anyone verify this?

original tweet

View attachment 2221075View attachment 2221074

Not a French speaker myself but a quick check on a French to English dictionary shows that these were indeed mistranslated. Nathen probably did them himself by just looking them up in an English to French dictionary without checking to see what the exact connotations of the words are. Or he paid the lowest priced translation gig on Fiverr to do the same thing.

ringard - adjective
cheesy [adjective] (informal) lacking style or good quality in an embarrassing or silly way

grivois - adjective
bawdy , lewd

costaud - adjective
hefty [adjective] (of people) big and strong
beefy [adjective] having a lot of fat or muscle
strapping [adjective] large and strong

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Nathen probably did them himself by just looking them up in an English to French dictionary without checking to see what the exact connotations of the words are.
This is especially weird because in one of the Asterios interviews, he said that his first language was French and then said something in French.
I've re-listened to a few of the podcasts now:

https://youtu.be/jLfptNMGHMg?t=130 to 30:40
Garfield Eats introduction, Nathen Mazri buys Instagram followers for himself
Nathen begs the Toronto mayor to do something orange with a building
Jim Davis shill-reads an incoherent ad copy from Nathen himself

https://youtu.be/S0uBD3dA2Io?t=740 to 56:00
Pascal Haider, possibly this guy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalhaider/

Asterios gets on a 12-hour bus trip to Toronto to interview Nathen

https://youtu.be/bpGhcDUZ7RA?t=1420 to 48:20
"Karen" the Garfield Eats secretary
Nathen begging Asterios for good PR and then denying his requests for travel compensation

(more to follow)

Last edited:

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Today Nathen released this extra creepy video on his Instagram story, ranting that a reporter for the Toronto Sun unfollowed him on Instagram after an interview.
My favorite line he says is “I guess the war has begun” which is hands down the most school shootery thing he has said thus far.

Nathen’s theory for why she unfollowed him is because he supports Palestine and she supports Israel. However, if someone were to just take a look at the article he was interviews for, you’ll see that the article wasn’t even about him, it was about the property value dropping in his neighborhood after a homeless shelter was built. In fact, Nathen was only a very tiny fragment of the piece.

Excerpt from the article:
Nathen Mazri, the young founder of GarfieldEATS and Scooby-Doo EATS, moved into his brand new Roehampton Ave. condo (at the corner of Redpath) in early 2020 just before the pandemic having no idea the shelter was coming.

Since then, he’s witnessed one murder at the shelter, another on Roehampton and a suicide (during the lockdown) from the 11th floor of his building.

He hears “screaming and loud noises,” and sees emergency vehicles constantly attending the shelter.

Although he hasn’t been approached, Mazri said he also sees lots of homeless walking around — mostly men — and they tend to cluster at the corner of Roehampton and Yonge.

Nathen then makes a follow up where he again attacks the reporter only to cut it off after making a comment that sounds an awful lot like “the Jews run Hollywood.” My guess is whatever he said was so bad he had to self censor to avoid damage.
I guess it’s time to add anti-semitism to Mazri’s list. I wish I knew what he said.

The article is a little more revealing for Nathen though. You see as it happens, there was a new condo complex on Roehampton that was freshly completed in 2020, obviously the condo complex Nathen moved into. So now we know exactly where Nathen lives, just not what unit.

161 Roehampton Ave & 150 Redpath Ave, Toronto

EDIT: fixed the uploads so they play in the browser

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An affluent headcase desperately trying to lie about using daddy's money to fake success and a guy who can't design a competent restaurant? Fuck yeah count me in.

I was sold the moment I seriously began watching that awful "documentary" he paid for someone to make with daddy's money. Seriously, for those who didn't watch because it's 18+ minutes long, do it. He not only shows this weird racism due to fetishizing the blond haired blue eyed man while shitting on the woman, but he actively commits workplace bullying and openly almost commits sexual harrassment on her. I legit think he did off camera, and the abuse he hurled over getting his shitty choco-cappuchino? Very kino.

It's really only beaten by the Scooby Doo one. Admittedly skipped around on that 30 minute narcissism fest, but the amount of dad's money he definitely paid for it was amazing. Random tiktok lady, a guy who's best known for making "Top Ten worst Peppa Pig Episodes" or "The 6 Dark Secrets Behind Baby Shark", was one thing. But he actively exploits a legit person with special needs in it into singing a song and probably scamming money off of them.

Amazingly hideous. Up there with selling rotten frozen food due to being too cheap and retarded to know how to send frozen food in coolers. By the way, that's a felony what with how it was transported. GG moron.
Hey Nathan, nice to see you're this insecure.

Anyways, since this is all flexing; using Daddy's money and food industry connections and lying about it is not your success. It's a highlight of how Mr. Mazri, your father, can supply his mentally feeble and delusional son enough money so no matter what he will not die homeless or get violently thrown off a skyscraper to his death for insulting Arabian leaders in a swear filled rant on tiktok.

EDIT: Correction as I read this further. Your dad is the only thing that prevented you from being stoned to death or thrown off a building to a hideous death for being hardcore gay. You literally do damage to him and his business by existing and it's no fucking wonder you hide like a bitch in Quebec.

Also I now suspect that Devon from his self-paid documentary probably could sue him, because he is exactly this walking neuroses' type.

Last edited:

Nate Dingus

kiwifarms.net
A funny thing about Nathen is that he has a chad brother who also moved back to Canada in order to start a stupid tech-hybrid company. But he's way better at it.

Mohamed el-Masri's idea is buying natural gas reserves in Calgary, and using half of the electricity they generate to mine bitcoin. The other half of the power is sold to other bitcoin miners. It's incredibly wasteful, but it seems like the sort of thing that might appeal to gullible investors in the Gulf kingdoms.

Nathen's dad seems to agree, because Ento Capital (the dad's company) is handling the sale of their blockchain-based shares in Dubai.

Attachments

• VirginGarfieldvsChadCaptainPlanetVillain.jpg
    VirginGarfieldvsChadCaptainPlanetVillain.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 94

Epic Fedora Man

Harder than your husbænd every night.
kiwifarms.net
A funny thing about Nathen is that he has a chad brother who also moved back to Canada in order to start a stupid tech-hybrid company. But he's way better at it.

Mohamed el-Masri's idea is buying natural gas reserves in Calgary, and using half of the electricity they generate to mine bitcoin. The other half of the power is sold to other bitcoin miners. It's incredibly wasteful, but it seems like the sort of thing that might appeal to gullible investors in the Gulf kingdoms.

Nathen's dad seems to agree, because Ento Capital (the dad's company) is handling the sale of their blockchain-based shares in Dubai.
All tech companies in Canada are retarded. Its like every idea made there is a parody. Here's an example of one of the most noticeable ones last year from Toronto:

And here is a Cinco parody. It's like they're taking notes.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
Garfield = Sonichu
No matter the context, this is something I didn't expect to read someday. Thank you, arabic Cave Johnson with autism. Thanks to your obvious insanity and this thread, I'm discovering new horizons.

More seriously, this OP is great, I knew the guy from the Quinton thread, it's such a good surprise to discover that there is more to him. The main narrative so far is that he's mostly surviving thanks to arabic Scrooge's money. Do we have any hard evidence of that ? I wonder if he could fend for himself without Daddy's ressources. He's a weirdo but he can obviously fonction in society, after all.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
No matter the context, this is something I didn't expect to read someday. Thank you, arabic Cave Johnson with autism. Thanks to your obvious insanity and this thread, I'm discovering new horizons.

More seriously, this OP is great, I knew the guy from the Quinton thread, it's such a good surprise to discover that there is more to him. The main narrative so far is that he's mostly surviving thanks to arabic Scrooge's money. Do we have any hard evidence of that ? I wonder if he could fend for himself without Daddy's ressources. He's a weirdo but he can obviously fonction in society, after all.

with many things, there’s no 100%. But seeing as all of Nathen’s past experience on LinkedIn appears to be in board member roles and the lack of a paper trail for his A3, it’s safe to assume he’s never had a real job.
Add that with the fact that his billionaire father’s company works very closely with the Canadian food and beverage industry and we can more than reasonably assume that most if not all of Nathen’s achievements are purchased with by his dad. Pascal Haider does appear to be a real business man, but I highly doubt he’s single handedly funding Nathen

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I have a list based on reading the thread:
  1. His dad is worth at least 1 Billion dollars.
  2. he only ever had nepotism positions in companies his dad worked, all in places that he could do little damage.
  3. His original plan was to try and get into movies, as his YouTube originally did short films about him as an actor
  4. His marketing firm he bragged about was fake and gay, only having a LinkedIn profile and no proof of its existence.
  5. His nepotism positions didn't last long enough for him to afford Toronto prices for buildings.
  6. Jim Davis is a cheap whore with no taste, but he likes money. No way he had enough to pay him without daddy's help.
  7. His Instagram is fake as fuck in numbers.
  8. His business died in months and went in the red.
  9. He somehow is able to afford a Scooby Doo license despite that.

In short, he's an affluenza riddled headcase who lies desperately about his own successes, trying to ignore he's done nothing and it's all daddy's money that allows him to play-act as a business man.

Also a miracle he hasn't been thrown out of the inheritance given in Nathan's own words, his dad's religious. You'd think his gay incest and learning his Arabic from Beirut glory holes would've done it. I guess it's true familial love.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, a Garfield-themed restaurant isn’t inherently a terrible idea but placing it in Canada instead of Florida or something was his first mistake.

But when you’re some spoiled Arab with more money than sense, I guess all the restaurant success ideas (location, food quality, etc) go out the window.