Careercow Nathen Mazri / Ayman El-Masri / Garfield Eats Guy - 29 year old Schizophrenic "marketing expert" using daddy's money to find fame via a Garfield themed restaurant

Epic Fedora Man

Harder than your husbænd every night.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, a Garfield-themed restaurant isn’t inherently a terrible idea but placing it in Canada instead of Florida or something was his first mistake.

But when you’re some spoiled Arab with more money than sense, I guess all the restaurant success ideas (location, food quality, etc) go out the window.
Placing anything in Canada is a mistake.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, a Garfield-themed restaurant isn’t inherently a terrible idea but placing it in Canada instead of Florida or something was his first mistake.

But when you’re some spoiled Arab with more money than sense, I guess all the restaurant success ideas (location, food quality, etc) go out the window.
My guess is that he needs to negotiate different contracts and pay different amounts based on the country he operates in. Why else would he license expensive global brands and keep them exclusively in Canada?
I could be wrong, but my guess is they the U.S. rights to a Garfield restaurant would be significantly more expensive than one in Toronto, which was already probably very expensive.
Plus, his father only has connections to Dubai and Canadian food companies, so it would have probably required actual work to build a relationship with some in the U.S.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
It appears Nathen has deleted his tiktok.
I am mad I missed whatever his last upload was, but he’s been going off about the apparent killing of Muslims in London Canada, so it may have been another Anti-Semitic rant

Attachments

• 751D3056-820A-493C-BCB0-EB7F5FBB6622.jpeg
    751D3056-820A-493C-BCB0-EB7F5FBB6622.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears Nathen has deleted his tiktok.
I am mad I missed whatever his last upload was, but he’s been going off about the apparent killing of Muslims in London Canada, so it may have been another Anti-Semitic rant
He'd have to delete his narcissism book too, because that's the book that describes his gay incest fetish, which is the main reason he'd be thrown off roofs and stoned till dead. His tiktok just meant that an angry mullah or dictator might try and get a blood vengeance on his wealthy dad by killing his shit son who hurls slurs at them using the Bitch Dialect of a Lebanese bathhouse.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
nathen had a “Garfield production meeting” with Ewan Gotfryd on zoom. What he’s doing is beyond me, my guess is Nathen Hassam is bankrolling some sort of Garfield production and this is the best director they could get.
sure, he is a Emmy winner… but he’s also a YouTube guy(the key of awesome music videos) and all of his credits are for Tosh.0 and Sesame Street. Not exactly top of the barrel. Regardless, I can’t wait for what will likely be the worst Garfield media ever in like 3 years if it doesn’t get canned

6F4A93F9-7563-45CF-8824-A2E405D06900.jpeg

Epic Fedora Man

Harder than your husbænd every night.
kiwifarms.net
I don't speak Arabic so I don't know what his beef with Saudis is or whether he's pro-Islam or anti-Islam.

What I do know now after his fingering video is that he is indeed a homosexual or at least a moderate fan of butt fucking which is Haram. So my guess is he escaped the fundamentalists from Saudi Arabia so he wouldn't get thrown off a roof top.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
My friend in canada ordered the burgers and hot dogs, pics and impressions coming soon, but I noticed this oddity. Its order number 670.
Now it could be arbitrary, or the order could literally be the 670th. If that is the case, then Nathen's business is tanking. They've been for sale since February

order.png

UPDATE:
Pics
79CF9882-D15D-4F60-B088-45ABE13C8E2B.jpeg
9F27C9DC-C8F3-4C5B-B530-2DE64E6ACB4B.jpeg4559A127-31F6-4491-AFC4-D944254A5E7D.jpeg

Last edited:

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Nathen update:

He has gotten rid of his cat

AB0BE7B2-ECEC-4F58-9C89-10EB95A81919.jpeg

This is important to note because he adopted “Garfield Mazri” specifically to show that he was fully dedicated to the Garfield brand. Less than a year later the restaurant failed and he’s already pawned the cat off on someone else. I’m sure there’s a joke to be made with the fact that he got rid of the cat mere weeks after he ignored it to finger himself, but I can’t think of it at the moment

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Nathen update:

View attachment 2307651

This is important to note because he adopted “Garfield Mazri” specifically to show that he was fully dedicated to the Garfield brand. Less than a year later the restaurant failed and he’s already pawned the cat off on someone else. I’m sure there’s a joke to be made with the fact that he got rid of the cat mere weeks after he ignored it to finger himself, but I can’t think of it at the moment
Probably fingered the cat during a cocaine incident and now wants to get rid of the evidence and to make sure it doesn't happen again

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My friend in canada ordered the burgers and hot dogs, pics and impressions coming soon, but I noticed this oddity. Its order number 670.
Now it could be arbitrary, or the order could literally be the 670th. If that is the case, then Nathen's business is tanking. They've been for sale since February

View attachment 2290341

UPDATE:
Pics
View attachment 2293758
View attachment 2293760View attachment 2293759
Pretty bad looking burger if you ask me' the big lump of fat in the middle really speaks to me on that particular front. It's probably not even the farm he decided to show off's fault, he probably just buys the cheapest and nastiest thing possible for these little pretend LARPs he uses his daddy's money for.
Nathen update:

View attachment 2307651

This is actually a good thing for the cat. Given Nathen's crippling self-centeredness he probably neglected the poor guy.