National Teachers Union rally to support teaching of Critical Race Theory - Nobody will counter protest us if we hold our day of action on the Martyred Floyd's birthday!

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The national education association today affirmed its support of teaching critical race theory and the 1619 project in elementary school.

As a further call to action they intend to hold a "day of action" in support of the practices. On George Floyd's Birthday. The optics of this particular decision are clear. You would not DARE come out and oppose on the birthday of the Martyred Floyd! Why, that would be RACIST.

So on October 14th, the NEA intends to hold a day of action in support of indoctrination of America's children into Marxist critical theory and revisionist American history. And none of you bigots had better dare do anything on October 14th to argue otherwise!

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Set up a school that teaches CRT, set up one that doesn't.

Enjoy the ensuing tard fight over the other's credibility in 20 years.

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
If I was in anyway responsible for the abysmal failure of public education, here's what I would do to protect myself and my union from blame.

I would don a BLM t-shirt every single day that I was inside the classroom.

After giving up years ago in total frustration trying teach blacks basic remedial math, science, history, grammar, etc.. I would dumb down tests and if that didn't work I would lean hard on social promoting those children out of the system all together. I no longer care that Tyrone can't read or write.

When the standardized tests come back and the results are in the shitter, no problem, the union will just put out a statement condemning the tests as racist and in no way reflects the professionalism or our constant struggle for equity for our black and brown students.

Because blacks are under represented in Advanced Placement classes, I will push to abolish the classes for every student. Equity trumps education.

Did I miss anything?

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point anyone who doesn't home school is risking having their kids being indoctrinated.
Alot of people really don't have this option. This modern economy our fearless leaders have built for us requires for mommy and daddy to work long hours away from home to maintain a decent standard of lliving. They have no choice but to send their kids to the government schools. It's the only way for many people to even afford to HAVE kids in the current year. That itself is bad enough, but to have the kids being taught to be good little communist drones who see their race as the thing that defines them is a bridge too far.

This website has been cataloging the advance of this bullshit for almost a decade now. Anyone who cares to deep dive into the past here can do so. Early threads on it were very jokey. Look at these idiots on Tumblr acting all retarded. Flash foreword 10 years? Those idiots on Tumblr are getting ready to teach your kids that girls can be boys and all the kids with white skin are double plus bad. It's not funny anymore.

Me? On October 14th I am probably going to do my first "here is your sign" protest. I have kids about to go into school.

Bland Crumbs

Aren't you a little embarrassed?
kiwifarms.net
This is a really...really really...really bad move on their part.

They just admitted that not only are they lying but they believe deeply in a Marxist ideology. Not just a school or a teacher but the entire system is going to attempt to continue to indoctrinate children in a failed ideology against the wishes of parents and the public at large.

Good...fucking...luck.

People need to start property tax strikes and fight that battle until every teacher's union is barred from public schools.

Anyone supporting teacher's unions or really any union after this is outing themselves as a communist and should be treated as they deserve(clearly a bouquet of roses and a hug).

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alot of people really don't have this option. This modern economy our fearless leaders have built for us requires for mommy and daddy to work long hours away from home to maintain a decent standard of lliving. They have no choice but to send their kids to the government schools. It's the only way for many people to even afford to HAVE kids in the current year. That itself is bad enough, but to have the kids being taught to be good little communist drones who see their race as the thing that defines them is a bridge too far.
Maybe don't buy the latest Apple Watch or put that cool looking Macbook on hold? Having children always required some personal sacrifice, at least in the past. Sometimes you have to re-arrange priorities and scale back on buying things which, when you think about it, you don't really need as much as you think you do.