National Teachers Union rally to support teaching of Critical Race Theory - Nobody will counter protest us if we hold our day of action on the Martyred Floyd's birthday!

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Maybe don't buy the latest Apple Watch or put that cool looking Macbook on hold? Having children always required some personal sacrifice, at least in the past. Sometimes you have to re-arrange priorities and scale back on buying things which, when you think about it, you don't really need as much as you think you do.
Or how about you also teach your kids. We all know that schools cannot teach kids everything they need to know. Just add a "CRT is Bullshit" lesson to the stuff you are already teaching them. You don't need to quit everything and raise your kid in a cave to get them to reject the bullshit their teachers fed them.

R00T

Investing in tie-dye
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t even know what critical relate theory is. That name doesn’t even give me an idea of what it could be and to me I try sounds like something the nazi party would’ve come up with.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe don't buy the latest Apple Watch or put that cool looking Macbook on hold? Having children always required some personal sacrifice, at least in the past. Sometimes you have to re-arrange priorities and scale back on buying things which, when you think about it, you don't really need as much as you think you do.
I hate this boomer con Dave Ramsey shit so much. If you make 35k a year you cannot afford to retire or have children unless you're a nigger who's entire existence is subsidized by the state. You won't suddenly have millions of dollars by cutting out weekly Starbucks or whatever.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Or how about you also teach your kids. We all know that schools cannot teach kids everything they need to know. Just add a "CRT is Bullshit" lesson to the stuff you are already teaching them. You don't need to quit everything and raise your kid in a cave to get them to reject the bullshit their teachers fed them.
Don't even risk exposing impressionable young minds to destructive filth.

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate this boomer con Dave Ramsey shit so much. If you make 35k a year you cannot afford to retire or have children unless you're a nigger who's entire existence is subsidized by the state. You won't suddenly have millions of dollars by cutting out weekly Starbucks or whatever.
Families, and family life is different in other parts of the world. Parents don't boot their kids out at 18. If and when kids move away they stay close, in the immediate area. Grandparents help with the kids. Knowing how to sew and making/repurposing clothes for the little ones, especially since they're going to tear them up anyway, also helps.

You also don't need millions of dollars to live and raise a family. Cutting out Starbucks, McDonalds and Dominos adds up. Not guzzling gallons of beer or finishing off a bottle of Absolut every weekend adds up. Knowing how to cook for a family of six is a skill every parent should know.

If you don't have family, whatever the reason, making friends with like minded individuals is essential. Joining freecycle type groups, which are everywhere, is also essential. They exist, some are solely centered around families with kids.

I can't imagine going to Starbucks for their shitty fare, especially when someone on a freecycle group gifts me fresh coffeebeans I grind up and brew. I only go to McDonalds when its the end of the day, I haven't eaten and I need something in my belly fast but otherwise I make and grill my own at home.

If you need to be a coomsumer, don't have kids. If you want a family, learn how people did it in the past. And don't coomsume. Not only is it bad for your budget but its a bad example to set for your children.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Don't even risk exposing impressionable young minds to destructive filth.
They are gonna have to learn how to deal with commie bullshit at some point.

This is why we call homeschool kids socially retarded. Once they get a whiff of independence they go hog wild and get up to all sorts of dumb naive shit. Were you even paying attention last year? Most of the Antifa larpers were college kids from conservative families sticking it to mom and dad because "you can't tell me what to do anymore".

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
They are gonna have to learn how to deal with commie bullshit at some point.

This is why we call homeschool kids socially retarded. Once they get a whiff of independence they go hog wild and get up to all sorts of dumb naive shit. Were you even paying attention last year? Most of the Antifa larpers were college kids from conservative families sticking it to mom and dad because "you can't tell me what to do anymore".
Yeah, I doubt that but I'm willing to concede provided you produce some evidence. I bet they were mostly public/private schooled. As for their families' political leanings, I'm sure plenty came from conservative homes, but I'm not inclined to believe it was an overwhelming majority.

I think the most significant factors for them turning out the way they did are propaganda (education system, entertainment industry, social media, etc) and probably improper patenting (neglect/spoiling/passive rearing).

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I doubt that but I'm willing to concede provided you produce some evidence. I bet they were mostly public/private schooled. As for their families' political leanings, I'm sure plenty came from conservative homes, but I'm not inclined to believe it was an overwhelming majority.

I think the most significant factors for them turning out the way they did are propaganda (education system, entertainment industry, social media, etc) and probably improper patenting (neglect/spoiling/passive rearing).
No. They need to learn for themselves. Helicopter parenting is mostly how we got into this mess (Millenials and their sheltered sensibilities). Parents should guide and put the information out there but the only way they really learn is to be exposed to it and see for themselves the bullshit and danger.

Want more evidence then? If you want any easy lay, find a preacher's daughter who just moved out on her own. Feelings were repressed and daddy ain't around no more. They go batshit wild for a couple years dealing with it.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
No. They need to learn for themselves. Helicopter parenting is mostly how we got into this mess (Millenials and their sheltered sensibilities). Parents should guide and put the information out there but the only way they really learn is to be exposed to it and see for themselves the bullshit and danger.

Want more evidence then? If you want any easy lay, find a preacher's daughter who just moved out on her own. Feelings were repressed and daddy ain't around no more. They go batshit wild for a couple years dealing with it.
No other generations prior to zoomers and maybe the youngest millennials should've been helicoptered, but prior generations didn't have the obstacles and dangers of today. Generation X didn't have everyone trying to trans them, they weren't perpetually stuck in a digital world, teachers weren't fucking Marxists.

Times change, either helicopter or your kid will sexually identify as one.

MaxPayne

kiwifarms.net

Most of these assertions are based on hollywood tropes. Structure, standards, and restricting what your child consumes isnt helicopter parenting or demanding participation trophies, its basic parenting.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Generation X didn't have everyone trying to trans them, they weren't perpetually stuck in a digital world, teachers weren't fucking Marxists.
Lol, on that last point. Teachers have been a bunch of layabout lefties in a cush union job that allowed radical retards to run the place for a long time.

Also, Gen X didn't have their parent's climbing up their ass if they wanted to sneak out and fuck. They couldn't stop them. Latchkey kids. It is the sheltering and constant monitoring that is keeping the kids from actually developing proper social networks and instead are sitting at home (because mommy won't let them leave or have a boyfriend or own a car etc) on twitter being an unhappy loser and frustrated and wanting to be a part of something.

In comes the trans cult and it's all dick choppin and titty skittles from here on out.

If they actually went outside and met people they would realize that troons are chronically unhappy and gross and their transitions never-ever help them. They would make normal friends.

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I don’t even know what critical relate theory is.
Assuming this isn't a shitpost, Critical Race Theory (CRT) is the trend in education to dismiss white people as evil and claim that everything discovered in the world was done by blacks and other non-whites.

The national education association today affirmed its support of teaching critical race theory and the 1619 project in elementary school.
On one hand, I'm surprised because this is something I'd expect from the more militant American Federation of Teachers (AFT) who has local units in inner cities such as Detroit where this might be better received.

On the other hand, I don't feel too surprised because there are NEA-affiliated building reps and other local union leadership folks that are all too eager to regurgitate liberal buzzwords, talking points, and ideologies. So, this isn't surprising. Even in union strongholds, however, I can't help wondering how many people might secretly dislike this endorsement of CRT and do whatever they can to show their displeasure without being cancelled -- steps such as switching their kids to non-union charter schools or private schools if and when feasible/affordable.

As a further call to action they intend to hold a "day of action" in support of the practices. On George Floyd's Birthday. The optics of this particular decision are clear. You would not DARE come out and oppose on the birthday of the Martyred Floyd! Why, that would be RACIST.
That's definitely an uncanny move on their part because it allows them to dismiss any reasonable criticisms of CRT as racist for no other reason than the day of action happens to fall on George Floyd's birthday. The big question is how many people will have the fortitude to call them out for their politicizing Floyd's birthday for their cause celebre. (:optimistic: , I know)

Alot of people really don't have this option. This modern economy our fearless leaders have built for us requires for mommy and daddy to work long hours away from home to maintain a decent standard of lliving. They have no choice but to send their kids to the government schools. It's the only way for many people to even afford to HAVE kids in the current year. That itself is bad enough, but to have the kids being taught to be good little communist drones who see their race as the thing that defines them is a bridge too far.
Homeschooling is more of a challenge when both parents (or one in a single-parent household) in a family work because they need the income to support everyone. Those families that make it work usually do so by forming or joining a homeschool group where knowledgeable parents take turns teaching the kids. Alternatively, they hire teachers who want to teach but don't want to indoctrinate public school students.

Only thing that tells me is that unions were a mistake. If teaching “Critical Race Theory” is such an important thing to you, why is it that the rest of the world is surpassing you in academic achievement?
This is the biggest takeaway. Even as schools saw more minorities as students, the education still remained top-notch. Once schools and teachers became more fixated on diversity, inclusion, and social justice, however, the US has seen its educational status and reputation plummet with no signs of improving. I'm willing to bet that in many of the countries that are ahead of the US, they have better outcomes and race relations without CRT and the obsession on forced diversity and inclusion.
(Edited for spelling and clarity)

Last edited:

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Lol, on that last point. Teachers have been a bunch of layabout lefties in a cush union job that allowed radical retards to run the place for a long time.

Also, Gen X didn't have their parent's climbing up their ass if they wanted to sneak out and fuck. They couldn't stop them. Latchkey kids. It is the sheltering and constant monitoring that is keeping the kids from actually developing proper social networks and instead are sitting at home (because mommy won't let them leave or have a boyfriend or own a car etc) on twitter being an unhappy loser and frustrated and wanting to be a part of something.

In comes the trans cult and it's all dick choppin and titty skittles from here on out.

If they actually went outside and met people they would realize that troons are chronically unhappy and gross and their transitions never-ever help them. They would make normal friends.
I've heard teachers have leaned left for a while, but I'm sure they weren't doing half the shit they are today. They Trump bash (not just expressing opinions but Trump bashing as part of their curriculum), push radical gender ideologies (sex ed was very basic and controversial back then and restricted to middle/high school, now they're teaching preschoolers to be faggots like it's normal), and teach racism (definitely not a thing in the past LOL, niggers' mileage may vary but teaching White guilt/hate didn't happen). It's far worse now, cultural norms didn't allow them to run rampant.

If your kid is on Twitter at this point you're definitely a failed parent. I'd rather catch my kid hiding drugs than a Twitter account.

Not promoting traditional values or keeping an eye on kids is what got us here. If you think letting your kid go fuck and drive around wherever they want is good then you're just a provider of shelter and food, a living credit card.

Of course, that doesn't mean don't let them out. All things within moderation, know where they're going, what they're doing, and with whom.

Last edited:

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Not promoting traditional values or keeping an eye on kids is what got us here. If you think letting your kid go fuck and drive around wherever they want then you're just a provider of shelter and food, a living credit card.
If you think making all the decisions for children and sheltering them until they reach the age of majority is a solution. Well, good luck to ya. Don't be surprised when your daughter goes full degenerate and spends most of her 20's swinging from dirty dicks when she leaves the house.

This type of thing has been around for a long time. Frank Zappa even wrote a song about it.

The trad value shit didn't work. That's why we gave it up. It was the environment the hippie movement was raised in and rebelled against.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
If you think making all the decisions for children and sheltering them until they reach the age of majority is a solution. Well, good luck to ya. Don't be surprised when your daughter goes full degenerate and spends most of her 20's swinging from dirty dicks when she leaves the house.

This type of thing has been around for a long time. Frank Zappa even wrote a song about it.

The trad value shit didn't work. That's why we gave it up. It was the environment the hippie movement was raised in and rebelled against.
You seem to be incapable of thinking outside of extremes. I never said anything about "making all the decisions", in fact I said "all things within moderation".

This whole debate stemmed from me basically saying to keep kids away from commies. Public schools are shit skin infested libtard hellholes which provide nothing of value, we'll have to agree to disagree if you think otherwise.

Last edited:

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
You seem to be incapable of thinking outside of extremes. I never said anything about "making all the decisions", in fact I said "all things within moderation".

This whole debate stemmed from me basically saying to keep kids away from commies. Public schools are shit skin infested libtard hellholes which provide nothing value, we'll have to agree to disagree if you think otherwise.
And I started the conversation basically saying "teach your children to ignore the commie bullshit at school". Your kids will be exposed to this shit at some time in their lives. You are never going to be able to shelter them from it. Teach them how to respond to it.

Also, yeah we are going to have to disagree. While there are political ideologues in schools it is mostly staffed with government workers who don't give a shit and also people who are just trying to do their jobs. Most of this scaremongering crap is just cherry picked bullshit out of ultra-lefty retardvilles where the entire city government is hard left by the choice of the voters. Berkeley and the like. Fuck 'em.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a really...really really...really bad move on their part.

They just admitted that not only are they lying but they believe deeply in a Marxist ideology. Not just a school or a teacher but the entire system is going to attempt to continue to indoctrinate children in a failed ideology against the wishes of parents and the public at large.

Good...fucking...luck.

People need to start property tax strikes and fight that battle until every teacher's union is barred from public schools.

Anyone supporting teacher's unions or really any union after this is outing themselves as a communist and should be treated as they deserve(clearly a bouquet of roses and a hug).
yeah I was willing to at least entertain the idea that at least some of this was well-meaning stupidity but the idea that a random union should do something other than "who the fuck cares, as long as the parents who pay our salaries are cool with it . we're basically babysitters anyway" has been the biggest flag of all that his really is some super global hell conspiracy
real lazy people wouldn't care enough to fight any way or another