National Teachers Union rally to support teaching of Critical Race Theory - Nobody will counter protest us if we hold our day of action on the Martyred Floyd's birthday!

NickDigger

kiwifarms.net

ColtWalker1847, you sound exactly like the dumb faggot who bases his knowledge on what you hear about in media and that one sheltered/homeschooled kid you may have heard about when you were 12 but never knew personally. As someone who's knew a couple of homeschooled kids when I was a kid, they were just as socially amicable and adjusted then us proles in the public school system.​

And I started the conversation basically saying "teach your children to ignore the commie bullshit at school". Your kids will be exposed to this shit at some time in their lives. You are never going to be able to shelter them from it. Teach them how to respond to it.
And then said kid fails class because his paper wasn't filled with enough self-loathing and hatred about being white. Bad End.

As for the teacher's union, well I'm glad that after being 12 years removed from my high school years to see the 17-year-old me was vindicated: school is for fools, and teachers are gay.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
And I started the conversation basically saying "teach your children to ignore the commie bullshit at school". Your kids will be exposed to this shit at some time in their lives. You are never going to be able to shelter them from it. Teach them how to respond to it.

Also, yeah we are going to have to disagree. While there are political ideologues in schools it is mostly staffed with government workers who don't give a shit and also people who are just trying to do their jobs. Most of this scaremongering crap is just cherry picked bullshit out of ultra-lefty retardvilles where the entire city government is hard left by the choice of the voters. Berkeley and the like. Fuck 'em.
The problem isn't keeping them from ever being exposed to it, just limiting its influence. You never want your message to be drowned out.

You might be right on your second point, I'm not sure if it's a matter of cherry picking or not. I hope you're right at any rate.

Last edited:

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
Colt is well meaning and usually more or less right, but he has a severe case of "anyone who didn't grow up exactly the way I did will turn into a wendigo" syndrome that so many boomers have. At least I think he's a boomer. Maybe older gen x.

Regardless, teachers go up against the wall right after journalists. Though after this it's a pretty close competition for first in line.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
@ColtWalker1847, you sound exactly like the dumb faggot who bases his knowledge on what you hear about in media and that one sheltered/homeschooled kid you may have heard about when you were 12 but never knew personally. As someone who's knew a couple of homeschooled kids when I was a kid, they were just as socially amicable and adjusted then us proles in the public school system.
The opposite actually. Can't really get into it too much but I know personally a homeschooled family that ran out of funds and had to stay with relatives who insisted they get jobs rather than stay at home and "teach" the kids. Guess how well all the kids did when they took all the placement tests for public schools? If you guessed "abysmal" you would be correct. Years behind. Plus all the teenagers still acted like little kids and the parents still treated them that way.

The problem with homeschooling isn't the students. It is the parents. People who take on the job out of fear are rarely ever equipped to handle the task nor willing to concede much control to anyone else. It isn't a rational choice. This isn't a recipe for success.
Colt is well meaning and usually more or less right, but he has a severe case of "anyone who didn't grow up exactly the way I did will turn into a wendigo" syndrome that so many boomers have. At least I think he's a boomer. Maybe older gen x.
I thought it was pretty apparent by my "fuck helicopter parenting" schtick I was Gen X. Late.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
As for the teacher's union, well I'm glad that after being 12 years removed from my high school years to see the 17-year-old me was vindicated: school is for fools, and teachers are gay.
The gays will be insulted to be compared to teachers.

These School House Rock parodies done by Mad TV are still relevant 20 years later.

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Step 1: Piss on people
Step 2: tell them it's raining

Screenshot_20210707-094239_Brave.jpg

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Step 1: Piss on people
Step 2: tell them it's raining

Here's an archive to that article:

If the NEA was so confident that promoting Critical Race Theory was a good thing, why backtrack and go into DFE mode 🤷‍♂️ ? (/rhetorical)

I'm familiar with some charter schools that are sponsored by the National Heritage Academies. Even if there's not a relationship between them and the Heritage Foundation being targeted by the NEA, it sure seems like the NEA wants to do more to squash competition and viewpoints different from its own -- non-union charter schools included.

Edited to add: The NEA can memory hole this all they want. If they still intend to do their 14-Oct Day of Action, then nothing has really changed except that they want the event to appear more impromptu than something planned for months as part of a larger organized effort.

Last edited:

MaxPayne

kiwifarms.net
If you think making all the decisions for children and sheltering them until they reach the age of majority is a solution. Well, good luck to ya. Don't be surprised when your daughter goes full degenerate and spends most of her 20's swinging from dirty dicks when she leaves the house.

This type of thing has been around for a long time. Frank Zappa even wrote a song about it.

The trad value shit didn't work. That's why we gave it up. It was the environment the hippie movement was raised in and rebelled against.
You're still geting these ideas from media cliches. If any of this reflected reality we'd see Mormons becoming the most degenerate and promiscuous people in the country.

Freesia

kiwifarms.net
Most of the Antifa larpers were college kids from conservative families
Can you provide any evidence for this? Most antifa guys come from and operate in largely liberal and progressive areas. How have you concluded that they come from a socially conservative background?