National Teammate Vaccine Survey - Responses will help us understand how best to support teammates across the country and will not be used for any other purpose.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
Well, a family member up still in Canada who has been charged with the all important role of "Frontline Hero" to sell food at an "Essential Business" grocery store got an email today.

ATTENTION – RELATED BUSINESS

The Vaccine Taskforce would like to survey our frontline teammates so we can better understand their COVID-19 vaccine readiness, and to inform our go-forward communications.

Responses will help us understand how best to support teammates across the country and will not be used for any other purpose.

Attached you will find a poster with a QR code which directs our teammates to a short 13-question Survey Monkey.
  • Please print and place in breakrooms and in each department so that teammates can have an opportunity to participate
  • Please cascade this information to your stores through your channels, calls, and stand-up meetings
  • The Survey will run from Tuesday, May 11th for three weeks until Tuesday, June 1st

Please note, participation in this survey is optional for franchise locations.

Apparently Canada's scrap of paper forbids Vaccination Passports so they are going the democrat way of using Big Business against the little guy, classy. Are there any Kiwifam up in Canada who would like to voice their opinion on what a 22 year old shelf stocker can do short of quitting? Are there any rights against having his medical information put on an RFID tattoo on his neck, fully by private business so there is no compulsion under the law of course? What can be done? I realize the answer is "Canada is a neoliberal hellhole where citizens are labor cattle, what did you expect?" but I was asked for advice and I want to do the best that I can. So I logically asked Kiwi Farms!

Mealy Mouth Spittle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, a family member up still in Canada who has been charged with the all important role of "Frontline Hero" to sell food at an "Essential Business" grocery store got an email today.

Apparently Canada's scrap of paper forbids Vaccination Passports so they are going the democrat way of using Big Business against the little guy, classy. Are there any Kiwifam up in Canada who would like to voice their opinion on what a 22 year old shelf stocker can do short of quitting? Are there any rights against having his medical information put on an RFID tattoo on his neck, fully by private business so there is no compulsion under the law of course? What can be done? I realize the answer is "Canada is a neoliberal hellhole where citizens are labor cattle, what did you expect?" but I was asked for advice and I want to do the best that I can. So I logically asked Kiwi Farms!
Not Canadian, but my advice is to lie. Claim he has an underlying condition. But don't be specific. Say you'd rather not disclose your medical history. Canadian companies can't compel employees to divulge health info, can they? If it gets to the point where a doctor's note is needed to avoid the coof vaccine, then he can either quit or get the vaccine but keep calling out sick after he gets it because of "side effects" of the vaccine. He could milk quite a bit of time off that way. If they start giving him grief about missing work, he can tell them that he knew it was risky to take it but he was afraid he'd lose his job if he didn't get it so he went against his doctor's advice. Joke around that his family said they'd sue if he ends up dying (just kidding, of course!). You can make HR sweat quite a bit with stuff like that.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Not Canadian, but my advice is to lie. Claim he has an underlying condition. But don't be specific. Say you'd rather not disclose your medical history. Canadian companies can't compel employees to divulge health info, can they? If it gets to the point where a doctor's note is needed to avoid the coof vaccine, then he can either quit or get the vaccine but keep calling out sick after he gets it because of "side effects" of the vaccine. He could milk quite a bit of time off that way. If they start giving him grief about missing work, he can tell them that he knew it was risky to take it but he was afraid he'd lose his job if he didn't get it so he went against his doctor's advice. Joke around that his family said they'd sue if he ends up dying (just kidding, of course!). You can make HR sweat quite a bit with stuff like that.
I love my younger family member, he's going to fuck that up but that is probably better advice than my "save up until your fired, hope to weather out the majority of the mob's madness until you get out the other side". I'm also going to see if they do get Political Paperwork, how hard it is to forge it. I'm thinking privacy rights will still make that the easier approach, I can help with that.

I'm going to tell him your idea, see if he'll believe he can sell it.

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
Dude. I just took the faggy little survey and there's no identifying information it requires. But apparently whoever commissioned the survey now thinks I get all my covid information from niggers, I won't take the vaccine because niggers, and my main barrier to taking the vaccine is that I'm not a nigger.

The short answer: who cares? It's an anonymous survey.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Dude. I just took the faggy little survey and there's no identifying information it requires. But apparently whoever commissioned the survey now thinks I get all my covid information from niggers, I won't take the vaccine because niggers, and my main barrier to taking the vaccine is that I'm not a nigger.

The short answer: who cares? It's an anonymous survey.
Its a feeler, they want to know where the team currently is so that they can plan and plot how to move them into the safe happy labor cattle ranch of neoliberal new normal. They want to know if coworkers are spreading info, if people are listening to newspapers or the government, or logically their doctors.

I even took it, although I took the line that a female coworker told me not to take the needle.. said it was the "mark of the beast" and she told me to watch the youtuber Mad at the Internet if I wanted to get the real deal on Bill Gates.

Its a preshock event, they're tooling up an ad campaign to influence him to get the jab three times right in his eyesocket. He's afraid he'll be fired though, and be told to get the jab in order to even be hired at KFC or Dominos. Its Canada, he's likely fucked but I feel bad because he's family.

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
Its a feeler, they want to know where the team currently is so that they can plan and plot how to move them into the safe happy labor cattle ranch of neoliberal new normal. They want to know if coworkers are spreading info, if people are listening to newspapers or the government, or logically their doctors. I even took it, although I took the line that a female coworker told me not to take the needle.. said it was the "mark of the beast" and to watch the youtuber Mad at the Internet if I wanted to get the real deal on Bill Gates.
Then encourage 4chan to take the survey or something to render the results invalid. Introduce enough noise and they'll just pretend it never happened.