Native American Thanksgiving Sentiments - Your Thanksgiving is the Native American National Day of Mourning . Honor the natives whose land you live on today.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If you keep it on topic, there's a lot more where this came from today. Insult me and you're just declaring to the world that you're a gullible tool of a crumbling patriarchal authoritarian oligarchy.

The Wampanoag People, like many tribes across Turtle Island, are still fighting to preserve the land, language, and culture that colonizers tried to strip from them in the aftermath of “The First Thanksgiving.” This holiday was fabricated as a performative and empty gesture by a government that continues to disrespect and harm Indigenous people 158 years after it was created. Today is a day of mourning, not celebration.
#Thankstaking #poped #LandBack #Solidarity
260424340_2240610309580054_1240261015944566473_n.jpg
260525949_2240610316246720_2864223921505163014_n.jpg
261363402_2240610299580055_895379049271820060_n.jpg
260843176_2240610306246721_3062628086736298295_n.jpg
260499635_2240610312913387_5141662068857297071_n.jpg
261096502_2240610302913388_2732489146589539924_n.jpg

I hope that the original people of the US recognize the changes in the general public's understanding of native issues that have come about since the quincentennial of Columbus's discovery of people to exploit on this continent, thanks to the hard work of progressive children of colonizers and immigrants who have been standing in resistance to the black snake powered machine alongside the warriors and grandmothers on the front lines since the Alcatraz occupation.

Together, we've gotten numerous places to rename Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day and we've been sharing honest histories of Thanksgiving all these years too. Today, with the Internet, the indigenous people of the world, all facing European style colonialist industrial fascism in their ancestral lands, are connected to each other like they never have been before. Thanks to that, frustrated and confused underclass "wypeepo", learning from their indigenous internet friends, are feeling their ancestors and the generations of their kin not yet born calling out to them more and more. This will change the face of Thanksgiving from one of gluttony to somber gratitude.

We're all native to where we're born, but people whose ancestors are indigenous to where you are born have rights that supersede yours and knowledge of the ecosystems you were born into that is far superior to anything the colonizers know about it. Indigeneity is something that evolves over the course of generations so that the people are actually a part of the ecosystem, not strangers in a strange land.

Indigenous elders preaching the rainbow way, say the best way forward is with a blending of the best of all the cultures brought together here by the crumbling empire, so please accept my native Hebrew-American best wishes for a blessed day of reflection and gratitude for the bountiful food blessings on the table your family is gathering around, and prayers for healing of all past trauma and that this year will be the year that world peace is declared.

To all the people alone in the world today, you're not alone. The Creator loves you. Your kindred spirits are somewhere. You just haven't met them yet. Don't worry, stay happy and enjoy your position in the natural world. Be your own best friend and others will find you.

“Pueblo Action Alliance is a community driven organization that promotes cultural sustainability by addressing environmental and social impacts in Indigenous communities.”
See less

Pueblo Action Alliance was created in the wake of the environmental injustice on Indian lands. Ever since first contact, Indigenous communities have suffered environmental and social impacts that endanger our cultural integrity and traditional ways of life. When Standing Rock evolved into an international movement, Pueblo Action Alliance felt the spiritual calling to stand next to our indigenous brothers and sisters to fight against oil, gas, and coal industry; especially industry that affects Indian lands and its people.
Today we continue to raise awareness about these impacts we face as Indigenous people. Calling to action and supporting legislation that protects sacred sites, cultural resources, and traditional ways of life.
To donate to PAA follow the link below.
https://swop.ourpowerbase.net/civicrm/contribute/transact?id=15&reset=

Tucson is special. It sits on a crossroads of two transcontinental highways and is ancestral land to the Tohono O'Odham, Apache and Dine' people. The Pasqua Yaqui were driven north by wars in central Mexico in the mid 19th century and settled here also. It was a vibrant trading center when the Spanish arrived in the 16th century and was incorporated as a city before the United States was formed.

For the most part, non-native Tucsonans are very respectful of the first people who lived here because the summers are so harsh and people tend to respect the ecosystem more than other more temperate places. I think also that the weather being so nice the rest of the year contributes very strongly to the low incidences of interracial tension here. It's either too hot to have the energy or too nice to want to waste the energy getting bent out of shape over petty crap. There is a high level of domestic violence though, especially since the pandemic started.

Here's a really cool interactive map that will tell you who the original people were anywhere in North America and i think they've expanded it to show other parts of the world too.
I grew up in Chicago near Lincoln Park on Kickapoo and Potawatomi land. There was an ancient burial ground that was preserved on the peninsula enclosing Belmont Harbor in the park near Addison where a totem pole by a Northwestern nation was installed

Fact checking myself about the totem pole i was wrong about it being a gift. It was originally a commissioned work for the Columbian Exposition and then replaced in 1986 by a pole carved by the original carver's grandson. The original pole, which had deteriorated badly was sent to U BC for study. The burial ground is in the copse of trees directly behind Kwanusila, the Thunderbird totem.

300px-Gerald_Farinas_Addison_Totem_Pole.jpg

259166489_10159283526700831_4942737535526306528_n.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There goes White man Tom, speaking for the natives. Whom by the way never asked for him to be their spokescracker.

Enjoy your day alone with the biting insects Tom, you elderly shut in child molester.
We should also honor the poor dogs you have fucked on this day of mourning. Tom put a bullet in your brain please.

Insult me and you're just declaring to the world that you're a gullible tool of a crumbling patriarchal authoritarian oligarchy.

seig heil, stupid fascist tools. insult me some more , my bitches.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Insult me and you're just declaring to the world that you're a gullible tool of a crumbling patriarchal authoritarian oligarchy.
Buzz words a hoy! How goes seething in the bug shack Tom? Are you providing a Thanksgiving feast for them? Will you call the police later for a well being check when the isolation gets to be too much?

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Indians and muh fascist would put their differences aside and kill you pedo dog rapist.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR
Nobody wants to read your faggotry here you sad old man. Take it to reddit or facebook where the rest of your subhuman chomo kind likes to congregate. Do the world a favor this Thanksgiving and kill yourself, you're only assmad because your life is sad and nobody is thankful for your existence on this day.

The I Scream Man

You’re in the deep end now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thomas, you're a white Jewish child and dog molesting piece of shit, any actual Natives would beat the fucking shit out of you for just existing, which is why you're just trying to impotently spread dumb made up bullshit on the internet

I also have documented proof that I don't live on land any former Natives lived on, ever, because I was curious about the actual history of the area I lived in. Turns out they didn't want to live here because it was originally awful land, until the evil white man came and made it habitable through lots of time and effort, kind of like how they do in every place they show up.

Of all the stupid ass ignorant things you do, treating Native Americans like they were some super peaceful tribes of loving people is the stupidest. Their own history freely admits that they fought wars with each other and committed atrocities against each other every bit as heinous as what was committed against them, slavery, war crimes, the whole nine, but you always conveniently leave that shit out because everything you do is performative and just trying to show what a great ally you are so someone, anyone, will accept you

Well, good news bud :) we accept you just the way you are, as a fucking degenerate piece of shit. Please commit not alive at your earliest convenience. Alternatively, please make sure to write out a final impotent threat when the Reaper shows up to claim you so we know when to plan the celebration

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You're as much native as you are woman, which is zero percent.