Native American Thanksgiving Sentiments - Your Thanksgiving is the Native American National Day of Mourning . Honor the natives whose land you live on today.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
more like nugget of cosmic food, dip stick
I’m fine with that. The notion that I nourish the universe is flattering and TBH, you give me too much credit. I do no more than any reasonable man.

You, meanwhile, are civilisation’s excreta. A man who condemns society while being pathetically reliant on it for your very survival. If this much-vaunted collapse of civilisation occurred, you’d be fucked. No welfare, no dumpsters, no legal protection if you mouthed off to someone who decided to kick your ass.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Off all the insults rattling around that schizo skull of yours, this one is the dumbest.
Spoken like the delusional alpha predator you are. you're just worm food on the hoof, my boy.
I’m fine with that. The notion that I nourish the universe is flattering and TBH, you give me too much credit. I do no more than any reasonable man.

You, meanwhile, are civilisation’s excreta. A man who condemns society while being pathetically reliant on it for your very survival. If this much-vaunted collapse of civilisation occurred, you’d be fucked. No welfare, no dumpsters, no legal protection if you mouthed off to someone who decided to kick your ass.
lol. keep on virtue signaling, fool. by the time it all collapses, i'll be well ensconced somewhere off grid feeding myself with food i grew, hunted or gathered.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes I'm sure growing off grid in Arizona will work out fine, what with all the farms out there. That being said, why don't you go work on that now, and leave us alone to our fate? This think you'd want to get a leg up on it given your ever advancing age. You think you're gonna be building embankments for permaculture at 70+? It's weird that you both sit totally assured of this future you envision, and still get so very agitated about your nonsense legal proceedings. Why bother with them if your vindication is assured? Why spend money at all?

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes I'm sure growing off grid in Arizona will work out fine, what with all the farms out there. That being said, why don't you go work on that now, and leave us alone to our fate? This think you'd want to get a leg up on it given your ever advancing age. You think you're gonna be building embankments for permaculture at 70+?
lol. stay stupid, delusional dweeb,. my uncle max was still on construction sites until he was well into his 80's.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. keep on virtue signaling, fool.
I’m not virtue signalling. You’re the one who complimented me. Have you considered having your cognitive ability looked into by a doctor?
by the time it all collapses, i'll be well ensconced somewhere off grid feeding myself with food i grew, hunted or gathered.
How much experience do you have of agriculture, foraging and hunting? Is it none? It’s none, isn’t it?

Let me explain how this works. You are an old man in poor shape who relies on welfare and dumpster diving to stay alive and you think that somehow, you will be able to gain a lifetime’s worth of skills in a day or two when this great collapse happens, and you will not be surrounded by other younger, fitter people trying to do the same. Meanwhile, there will be plenty of people who would rather just loot, and would not hesitate to just take whatever you have. And you would not be able to stop them.

I get that as a soft city slicker, you think things like farming and foraging must be easy, but they’re skills that you should have started developing years ago if you think this collapse is imminent.
lol. stay stupid, delusional dweeb,. my uncle max was still on construction sites until he was well into his 80's.
You aren’t your uncle Max and the only time you have ever been on a construction site is when you were chasing a stray dog that you thought looked up for it.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spoken like the delusional alpha predator you are. you're just worm food on the hoof, my boy.

lol. keep on virtue signaling, fool. by the time it all collapses, i'll be well ensconced somewhere off grid feeding myself with food i grew, hunted or gathered.
You can't even get good weed, what hope do you have of even growing your own food? Time is running up for you quickly Thomas, you should focus more on extending your life instead of pampering your delusions.

Herrinnert_U_zich_Jezus?

kiwifarms.net
You can't even get good weed, what hope do you have of even growing your own food? Time is running up for you quickly Thomas, you should focus more on extending your life instead of pampering your delusions.
If it is about quality of that extended life, then never effing mind. Instead of mourning the loss of a mother, time was spent here fighting strangers on the net. We all can see, Tommie included that no changes will ever be made to improve life. I will not say Tommie should commit suicide, no one deserves that. Feel free to prove me wrong Tommie, improve your life and of those around you. I have not given up on anyone.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm a respected elder in a building wave that people like you are going to be awestruck by in the next few years as the planet ramps up its attack on the metastatic cancer that is "civilized man" .
Lmao no you aren't you are a universally despised child molester who even bums chase off.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm a respected elder in a building wave that people like you are going to be awestruck by in the next few years as the planet ramps up its attack on the metastatic cancer that is "civilized man" .
No one has ever respected you. People laugh at you because of how pathetic you are.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that would colonize you are vermin.
project some more, rat woman
If it is about quality of that extended life, then never effing mind. Instead of mourning the loss of a mother, time was spent here fighting strangers on the net. We all can see, Tommie included that no changes will ever be made to improve life. I will not say Tommie should commit suicide, no one deserves that. Feel free to prove me wrong Tommie, improve your life and of those around you. I have not given up on anyone.
My mother did nothing but fuck my life up. i hadn't even seen her for nearly fifteen years, she had cut me out of her life so thoroughly. what's there to mourn? I will buy a decent vehicle and a piece of land for the first time in my life and have most of the money left over to start a foundation to endow queer and indigenous green community development projects.
the delusional one is you, child in a man's body. you believe things about me that simply aren't true. tell me what's wrong with this weed, fan boy?
No one has ever respected you. People laugh at you because of how pathetic you are.
do tell, derp. you are a handful among thousands of people my writing reaches and as a community, your reputation sucks.

Attachments

• 20211222_132159[1].jpg
    20211222_132159[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • 20211223_070355[1].jpg
    20211223_070355[1].jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Capturekj.PNG
    Capturekj.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    74.2 KB · Views: 17

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mother did nothing but fuck my life up. i hadn't even seen her for nearly fifteen years, she had cut me out of her life so thoroughly.
Which she should have. You're a disgusting pervert. It must have been a source of infinite shame to have given birth to a worthless bum like you.