Native American Thanksgiving Sentiments - Your Thanksgiving is the Native American National Day of Mourning . Honor the natives whose land you live on today.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
delusional drunken oaf is a delusional drunken oaf making delusional drunken oaf claims that are completely untrue, you fucking ridiculous delusional drunken oaf.
So why is it that even your own mom despised and hated you and disconnected from you? It seems like the people who know you the most agree with everything we say about you. You literally just admitted minutes ago that your mom hated you and fucked up your life. Why?

Because you're a piece of subhuman garbage, that's why. Kill yourself.

And here's the quote since you're so absolutely brain-damaged, senile, with vascular dementia, or whatever is wrong with you that makes you unable to remember what you said literal minutes ago:
My mother did nothing but fuck my life up. i hadn't even seen her for nearly fifteen years, she had cut me out of her life so thoroughly.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the delusional one is you, child in a man's body. you believe things about me that simply aren't true. tell me what's wrong with this weed, fan boy?
You haven't proven me wrong yet Thomas. Come back when you're able old man. You can tell just by the colour that it's trash.
do tell, derp. you are a handful among thousands of people my writing reaches and as a community, your reputation sucks.
Prove to us that thousands of people know you exist Thomas because it's been easy for any of us to prove otherwise.

My real name is pretty well known in my line of work. It's why I'm still business. Who gives a shit about the lies the MSM tells about this site? There hasn't been any form of unbiased reporting done about this place. The only positive sources come from blogs or articles no one reads like Medium posts.
My mother did nothing but fuck my life up. i hadn't even seen her for nearly fifteen years, she had cut me out of her life so thoroughly. what's there to mourn? I will buy a decent vehicle and a piece of land for the first time in my life and have most of the money left over to start a foundation to endow queer and indigenous green community development projects.
The only one who fucked up their life is you. She cut you out of her life because you're a terrible human being. She's left you so little that you wont even be able to buy a junker. You just want to play pretend like always because it helps you to cope. It would be better to buy some rope and neck yourself and finally make people happy.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mother did nothing but fuck my life up.
That’s true. She should have beaten you more.
i hadn't even seen her for nearly fifteen years, she had cut me out of her life so thoroughly. what's there to mourn?
So that email you posted where she said she accepted your gayness - was that fake or what?
the delusional one is you, child in a man's body.
Yeah, we all know what you think about children in men’s bodies, you fucking perv.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So why is it that even your own mom despised and hated you and disconnected from you? It seems like the people who know you the most agree with everything we say about you. You literally just admitted minutes ago that your mom hated you and fucked up your life. Why?

Because you're a piece of subhuman garbage, that's why. Kill yourself.

And here's the quote since you're so absolutely brain-damaged, senile, with vascular dementia, or whatever is wrong with you that makes you unable to remember what you said literal minutes ago:
rl;dr rage type at me some more, delusional drunken oaf.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the rest of you are free to believe what you want. my sex was surgically mutilated when i was an infant , then i was forced into an unnatural gender role and branded mentally ill. your speculations are absurd and unworthy of response.
Yet a response is what I'm reading here. Rent free? Own something something.....

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the rest of you are free to believe what you want. my sex was surgically mutilated when i was an infant , then i was forced into an unnatural gender role and branded mentally ill. your speculations are absurd and unworthy of response.
Okay, I won’t speculate. I will tell you, with absolute certainty, that you are full of shit.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I won’t speculate. I will tell you, with absolute certainty, that you are full of shit.
Curious Tom always challenges us to prove he's a MAP and we do with his own words but when we ask him to prove his medical malpractice gender mixup he just bawks and misdirects.

It's almost like he can't because it never happened 🤔

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was probably circumcised seeing as how that was common as fuck during the 50's in hospitals and now he thinks he was "mutilated". The doctors should have used acid like how one "professional" wanted to do new born girls.
You can't mutilate one's sex. Even if they castrated you and chopped off your pee-pee -- which they haven't -- you'd still be a male.
You can get so much radiation that it damages your DNA to the point where they can't even tell what sex you are, however you'd also be dead.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which is why you'll make dozens of posts, hours long videos, and terrible blog posts responding to them.

Not because you're mentally ill of course. You're just fighting the good fight so your oppressed sisters can have the freedom to try to bang vulnerable kids.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know exactly what happened. His narrative is a distortion, but DES complications were a real thing. One of the most common was undescended testicles, which usually involves some testicular damage. Tom's sole claim to being intersex is higher levels than usual levels of LH and FSH, which are both symptoms of hypogonadism. Tom probably should have been checked for Low-T actually, He definitely doesn't need more estrogens in his system.

Uncle Buck

"Eunt"? WHAT IS "EUNT"?
kiwifarms.net
...my sex was surgically mutilated when i was an infant , then i was forced into an unnatural gender role and branded mentally ill.
Your sex was not mutilated; you were subject to a perfectly routine and normal medical procedure to cure a condition that, left untreated, would have caused you to die young. What you imagine were "ovaries" were not transformed by medical sorcery into testicles, nor was your body chemistry "altered" such that you were, effectively, gender-bent. The doctor who treated you did not "molest" you.

The only reason your so-called gender "role" felt unnatural to you is because you're a loony who imagines he's a voice of "god".

You are a man. A weakling, a sissy and a homosexual, certainly, but a man nonetheless.

Last edited: