Native American Thanksgiving Sentiments - Your Thanksgiving is the Native American National Day of Mourning . Honor the natives whose land you live on today.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Owlflaps

Hateful sack of animated shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the rest of you are free to believe what you want. my sex was surgically mutilated when i was an infant , then i was forced into an unnatural gender role and branded mentally ill. your speculations are absurd and unworthy of response.

Then get off the site and use what remains of your dead mother's money to sue KiwiFarms. For someone who claims they're being cyberbullied, you sure are a masochistic little bitch boy, ain't cha?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't mutilate one's sex. Even if they castrated you and chopped off your pee-pee -- which they haven't -- you'd still be a male.
What I love most about that story is that it means that in the 50s, entirely by accident, a negligent doctor managed a sex change operation that even today is decades ahead of the most advanced GRS procedures. This doctor somehow not only gave him fully functioning male genitalia, but also caused him to develop the body, voice and personality of a male.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What I love most about that story is that it means that in the 50s, entirely by accident, a negligent doctor managed a sex change operation that even today is decades ahead of the most advanced GRS procedures. This doctor somehow not only gave him fully functioning male genitalia, but also caused him to develop the body, voice and personality of a male.
stay stupid. the procedure done on me was first successfully performed in 1877

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
stay stupid. the procedure done on me was first successfully performed in 1877

Wow, nice reading skills Tom. You're agreeing with Tragi-chan here, you understand that right?

The procedure that happens to you had close to a century of history prior to you, and in no case other than yourself did it magically damage the female gonads and make them male. You had a standard procedure for MALES, you aren't intersex.

Literally in the link you gave:

Untreated cryptorchidism clearly has deleterious effects on the testis over time
Sounds like your parents did the right thing.

The Southwest Strangla

Toss me an axe and I’ll toss you a dead chicken…
kiwifarms.net

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wow, nice reading skills Tom. You're agreeing with Tragi-chan here, you understand that right?

The procedure that happens to you had close to a century of history prior to you, and in no case other than yourself did it magically damage the female gonads and make them male. You had a standard procedure for MALES, you aren't intersex.

you will forever have a Y chromosome; You will forever be a man.

whatever you need to believe to maintain your delusions of superiority over me is really your business and no concern of mine. your opinions about me have no merit anywhere but in this behavioral sink full of sociopathic sycophants.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
whatever you need to believe to maintain your delusions of superiority over me is really your business and no concern of mine. your opinions about me have no merit anywhere but in this behavioral sink full of sociopathic sycophants.
So unbothered he quoted me twice in a rage. lol

It's pretty funny how totally incapable of refuting any of our points you are Tom. You literally provide links that go against your statements. True world class journalism here.

Definitely not a sign of dementia either.

Owlflaps

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Being a beta with low-T does an intersex not make.

If you're not concerned, how about you go away so that you don't have to see our mean words? Sometimes, I can't tell if you're just that fucking stupid or legit disabled. You really are a demented, delusional dullard, aren't ya, Tom?

😉

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So unbothered he quoted me twice in a rage. lol

It's pretty funny how totally incapable of refuting any of our points you are Tom. You literally provide links that go against your statements. True world class journalism here.

Definitely not a sign of dementia either.
keep deluding yourself, you insipid poser. you make me laugh, not rage. i don't need to prove a fucking thing to any of you , especially not refute any of your irrational allegations or amateur diagnoses. keep wallpapering your brain with all that irrational word salad, little boy in a man's body.
Being a beta with low-T does an intersex not make.

If you're not concerned, how about you go away so that you don't have to see our mean words? Sometimes, I can't tell if you're just that fucking stupid or legit disabled. You really are a demented, delusional dullard, aren't ya, Tom?

😉
nah. just somebody amused by poo flinging monkeys, cupcake.

1640925525984.png

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
keep deluding yourself, you insipid poser. you make me laugh, not rage. i don't need to prove a fucking thing to any of you , especially not refute any of your irrational allegations or amateur diagnoses. keep wallpapering your brain with all that irrational word salad, little boy in a man's body.

nah. just somebody amused by poo flinging monkeys, cupcake.

View attachment 2843866
You shouldn't call people monkeys, Tom. That's racist. You fucking monkey.

Owlflaps

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
For someone that claims that they're being libeled, you sure are having a lot of fun.

How's the lawsuit coming along? Were you successful in filing a class action lawsuit, or is it already dead in the ground like your poor mother?
i'm not the one who was filing it and i'm pretty sure my mother is sitting in an urn right now. i'm an educator and entertainer whose media is being ripped off and adulterated, defaming me for profit. As if I was going to be able to find anybody any easier, Police have been urging me for years to sue the fuck out of the people doing it because they had no way to prosecute anybody and FBI refused to help. I have at least ten coplaintiffs and strong witness from police against the FBI for refusing to prosecute and the DoD for hiring agents to generate misinformation about people like me.

When I am able to retain counsel, the site owners will be presented with a very reasonable licensing proposal. If it is refused, all fair usage arguments are impeached.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not the one who was filing it and i'm pretty sure my mother is sitting in an urn right now. i'm an educator and entertainer whose media is being ripped off and adulterated, defaming me for profit. As if I was going to be able to find anybody any easier, Police have been urging me for years to sue the fuck out of the people doing it because they had no way to prosecute anybody and FBI refused to help. I have at least ten coplaintiffs and strong witness from police against the FBI for refusing to prosecute and the DoD for hiring agents to generate misinformation about people like me.

When I am able to retain counsel, the site owners will be presented with a very reasonable licensing proposal. If it is refused, all fair usage arguments are impeached.
You said that last week when you were talking to an actual lawyer Thomas. What happened with that? Oh right, nothing!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm an educator and entertainer whose media is being ripped off and adulterated, defaming me for profit.
What profits are being made? Because that’s quite a serious allegation there. You’d need to demonstrate a thing like that if you’re going to be making legal threats, otherwise they’ll just tell you to go paper the wall with your broken brains.
Police have been urging me for years to sue the fuck out of the people doing it because they had no way to prosecute anybody and FBI refused to help.
Translation: the police told you to fuck off and stop wasting their time.
I have at least ten coplaintiffs and strong witness from police against the FBI for refusing to prosecute and the DoD for hiring agents to generate misinformation about people like me.
What is your evidence for this? Why do you believe these things?
That’s not how fair use works, fool. Literally the whole point of fair use is that you don’t need to seek a licence.

Owlflaps

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

These are the sound words of a victim and totally not the gibberings of a demented old man. You're clearly building a strong case against the Farms.

Do you mean to say you pissed through your dead relative money already? Tsk, tsk. They were trying to look out for you and you wasted it on lolsuits. But hey, have fun fighting an uphill battle, cupcake. I look forward to your continued failure!

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Any day now....am I rite?
i'm expecting an actual consultation with somebody after the first of the year. the first one is running some sort of factory immigration law operation and apparently chose to opt out of representing my enterprises. this one specializes in business law and real estate.
These are the sound words of a victim and totally not the gibberings of a demented old man. You're clearly building a strong case against the Farms.

Do you mean to say you pissed through your dead relative money already? Tsk, tsk. They were trying to look out for you and you wasted it on lolsuits. But hey, have fun fighting an uphill battle, cupcake. I look forward to your continued failure!
aw bless your congenitally stupid heart, no, and i haven't spent a penny of it on any lawyers and there won't be any lawsuits any time soon. Josh will have an opportunity to tell the attorney to fuck off with his licensing proposal first.. I also don't battle life. I let it flow through me. i haven't even gotten control of the mutual funds yet and still have about a third of my uncle's money. Part of it is already invested in a permaculture project with a native woman i've known for almost thirty years in virginia, i'll be moving to in the spring.
What profits are being made? Because that’s quite a serious allegation there. You’d need to demonstrate a thing like that if you’re going to be making legal threats, otherwise they’ll just tell you to go paper the wall with your broken brains.

Translation: the police told you to fuck off and stop wasting their time.

What is your evidence for this? Why do you believe these things?

That’s not how fair use works, fool. Literally the whole point of fair use is that you don’t need to seek a licence.
lol. keep hammering that keyboard with your delusions and righteously hypocritical sanctimonious sycophantic ranting, douche canoe.

The Southwest Strangla

Toss me an axe and I’ll toss you a dead chicken…
kiwifarms.net
i'm expecting an actual consultation with somebody after the first of the year. the first one is running some sort of factory immigration law operation and apparently chose to opt out of representing my enterprises. this one specializes in business law and real estate.

aw bless your congenitally stupid heart, no, and i haven't spent a penny of it on any lawyers and there won't be any lawsuits any time soon. Josh will have an opportunity to tell the attorney to fuck off with his licensing proposal first.. I also don't battle life. I let it flow through me. i haven't even gotten control of the mutual funds yet and still have about a third of my uncle's money. Part of it is already invested in a permaculture project with a native woman i've known for almost thirty years in virginia, i'll be moving to in the spring.

lol. keep hammering that keyboard with your delusions and righteously hypocritical sanctimonious sycophantic ranting, douche canoe.
Happy New Years tommy! What’s your New Year resolution? Is it not creeping up on kids? I think that would suits you well