Native American Thanksgiving Sentiments - Your Thanksgiving is the Native American National Day of Mourning . Honor the natives whose land you live on today.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm expecting an actual consultation with somebody after the first of the year. the first one is running some sort of factory immigration law operation and apparently chose to opt out of representing my enterprises. this one specializes in business law and real estate.

aw bless your congenitally stupid heart, no, and i haven't spent a penny of it on any lawyers and there won't be any lawsuits any time soon. Josh will have an opportunity to tell the attorney to fuck off with his licensing proposal first.. I also don't battle life. I let it flow through me. i haven't even gotten control of the mutual funds yet and still have about a third of my uncle's money. Part of it is already invested in a permaculture project with a native woman i've known for almost thirty years in virginia, i'll be moving to in the spring.

lol. keep hammering that keyboard with your delusions and righteously hypocritical sanctimonious sycophantic ranting, douche canoe.
You will fail as you always do. No lawyer will take the case of a raving schizophrenic. There's a reason why they go Pro Se.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What permaculture project Tom? Mulching is technically a permaculture project, given how buzzwordy that whole scene is. It better be something more impressive than rainbarrels and organic gardening, otherwise it's again, a pretty pathetic thing to try and flex on.

Owlflaps

Hateful sack of animated shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm expecting an actual consultation with somebody after the first of the year. the first one is running some sort of factory immigration law operation and apparently chose to opt out of representing my enterprises. this one specializes in business law and real estate.

"Apparently chose to opt out of"?
Lol they dipped because you're a retarded old man.

aw bless your congenitally stupid heart, no, and i haven't spent a penny of it on any lawyers and there won't be any lawsuits any time soon. Josh will have an opportunity to tell the attorney to fuck off with his licensing proposal first.. I also don't battle life. I let it flow through me. i haven't even gotten control of the mutual funds yet and still have about a third of my uncle's money.

So, what I'm seeing is that you actually posted an empty threat. And that you're bragging about money you don't have control over yet.

By the way, you wasted your uncle's money on a PT Cruiser, one of the worst rated cars of the 2010s. If you weren't such a retard, you'd spend it on a used Dodge Neon. Hell, you could have gotten a 2021 Chevy Spark even with your shit credit. I'm convinced you bought a shit vehicle to flip for drug money.

Part of it is already invested in a permaculture project with a native woman i've known for almost thirty years in virginia, i'll be moving to in the spring.

Either this is another one of your harebrained delusions you like to wallpaper your brain with or a scam. Please tell me it's a scam. I'd love to see a Native American make off your money.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
behavioral sink
You have no idea what a behavioral sink is if you think this site is one. The proper term would be Skinner box, retard.
nah. just somebody amused by poo flinging monkeys, cupcake.

1640925525984.png
That's not poo, that's an apple.
That's not a monkey, that's a chimp.

You exist on an internet full of search engines. Surely you could find a picture that doesn't make you look like a retard, retard.
i'm not the one who was filing it and i'm pretty sure my mother is sitting in an urn right now. i'm an educator and entertainer whose media is being ripped off and adulterated, defaming me for profit.
If an attorney is filing suit against this website and Dear Feeder Jersh for actionable trespasses against you, then it is being done on your behalf and thus you are the one doing the filing.
Unless your mythical attorney is acting without your authorization in which case you should contact the Arizona state bar association, retard.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You will fail as you always do. No lawyer will take the case of a raving schizophrenic. There's a reason why they go Pro Se.
What permaculture project Tom? Mulching is technically a permaculture project, given how buzzwordy that whole scene is. It better be something more impressive than rainbarrels and organic gardening, otherwise it's again, a pretty pathetic thing to try and flex on.
You have no idea what a behavioral sink is if you think this site is one. The proper term would be Skinner box, retard.

That's not poo, that's an apple.
That's not a monkey, that's a chimp.

You exist on an internet full of search engines. Surely you could find a picture that doesn't make you look like a retard, retard.

If an attorney is filing suit against this website and Dear Feeder Jersh for actionable trespasses against you, then it is being done on your behalf and thus you are the one doing the filing.
Unless your mythical attorney is acting without your authorization in which case you should contact the Arizona state bar association, retard.
You already said that. You always do when you can’t actually refute something.
That and negrate.
carry on , fan boys. happy new year, losers.

1641016741885.png

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
May you get everything you deserve for your bearing of false witness and making death wishes, fool.
Nothing illegal about wishing death on people. Nor anything amoral about it. Can't "bear false witness" when repeating the words someone has sad about their past either. You're really bad at this Thomas.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Like how you treat everyone like shit and your life is miserable as a result?
lol. "everybody" in this community is nobody in the rest of my world and my life is far from miserable, despite the best efforts of a handful of congenitally stupid broken brained braggarts.

I got dealt a very difficult hand that I've played rather well in spite of a family whose love hurt me. My toxic fan club is a trophy. Thanks for playing dumbass who thinks he's a genius performing a huge social service lamely trying to dehumanize me all day, every day.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got dealt a very difficult hand that I've played rather well in spite of a family whose love hurt me.
Your hand was better than most people get. The fact that you threw it in the trash and stayed there isn't anyone's fault but your own. For someone with your origins, and your family wealth, your current situation is pathetic. The actual poor have far more dignity than you do.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. "everybody" in this community is nobody in the rest of my world and my life is far from miserable, despite the best efforts of a handful of congenitally stupid broken brained braggarts.
Then why are you so angry all the time?
Thanks for playing dumbass who thinks he's a genius performing a huge social service lamely trying to dehumanize me all day, every day.
You seem to be confused between “performing a huge social service lamely trying to dehumanize me” and “poking the silly monkey.”

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You spend nearly every hour of every day in a vermin infested section 8 hovel. The vermin are allowed to take over because you are a disgusting, slothful excuse for a person. Occasionally people take pity on you and allow you to spend time with them. They either ban you from their presence or you take pictures of their children, non-sexually of course*, and then post those pictures to a website full of people who you claim are hateful nazi terrorist pedophile stalkers.
* I will rate myself both :optimistic: and ☪️