Native American Thanksgiving Sentiments - Your Thanksgiving is the Native American National Day of Mourning . Honor the natives whose land you live on today.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. "everybody" in this community is nobody in the rest of my world and my life is far from miserable, despite the best efforts of a handful of congenitally stupid broken brained braggarts.

I got dealt a very difficult hand that I've played rather well in spite of a family whose love hurt me. My toxic fan club is a trophy. Thanks for playing dumbass who thinks he's a genius performing a huge social service lamely trying to dehumanize me all day, every day.
Tom I’m sure our lives are 100% better than yours, because unlike you, we don’t get called child molesters and dog fuckers 24/7.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. "everybody" in this community is nobody in the rest of my world and my life is far from miserable, despite the best efforts of a handful of congenitally stupid broken brained braggarts.

I got dealt a very difficult hand that I've played rather well in spite of a family whose love hurt me. My toxic fan club is a trophy. Thanks for playing dumbass who thinks he's a genius performing a huge social service lamely trying to dehumanize me all day, every day.
Your life only got better when family members died and left you money. That's pretty bad. You're not human either. You're a dog fucking child molester.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Your life would still be miserable even if you did somehow have more friends than a dog has fleas because you're a manic schizophrenic who eats out of the garbage and lives in a hovel being eaten alive by cockroaches.

And I'm going to start pointing out every time you misuse a word. This time it's the word "braggart".

Owlflaps

Hateful sack of animated shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got dealt a very difficult hand that I've played rather well in spite of a family whose love hurt me. My toxic fan club is a trophy.

Lmao you got money from your dead relatives by sheer virtue of being a Jew. That's a lot better than some people, you ungrateful fucking retard. Considering how terrible of a human being you are, your family still cared enough to leave behind some sort of inheritance, despite how little you deserve it.

Btw, you still can't get people's attention when you fling around your dead uncle's money. How pathetic is that, chomo?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One day you all may realize the pathology of your obsessive hate speech and how insipid your insults appear to intelligent people, but i'm not holding out much hope for that in this crowd of congenitally stupid sycophantic sociopaths.
I’ve noticed in people with dementia that they often go around in circles, saying the same thing over and over again.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve noticed in people with dementia that the often go around in circles, saying the same thing over and over again.
It's a combination of dementia and decreased blood saturation caused by COPD. You can even see it in his clubbed old man fingers.

Tom, you're dying and dressing like a transvestite, hobosexual clown changes nothing about your life except the amount of laughter you get from people.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda like how you dealt Sabrina a pretty shit hand by contributing to her probably shit mental state by fucking raping her at age 15. I wonder how she's doing.
That does stand out to me. Not once has he ever mentioned even checking up on her again post the incident. For all the claims that she wasn't harmed, he had no way of actually knowing.

Banquet_meal

kiwifarms.net
ive never heard of this guy until about 45 minutes ago, and i almost regret this...from the horrific video confessions of being a child/dog rapist, to his absolutely hamhanded misuse of the phrase "seeth and dilate"...there is so much here to unpack. too bad he cant get hit by a truck or something, what an absolutely vile and disgusting man.

Batsy

Daddy Issues?
kiwifarms.net
One day you all may realize the pathology of your obsessive hate speech and how insipid your insults appear to intelligent people, but i'm not holding out much hope for that in this crowd of congenitally stupid sycophantic sociopaths.
You're a real fan of alliteration you fucking child rapist. I really recommend resisting raping rottweilers you rotting rampant radicalized retard.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a real fan of alliteration you fucking child rapist. I really recommend resisting raping rottweilers you rotting rampant radicalized retard.
I get to pass on the fun fact this time! The reason Tom does this is called clanging, and it's associated with schizophrenia (that Tom totally doesn't have, according to him).

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get to pass on the fun fact this time! The reason Tom does this is called clanging, and it's associated with schizophrenia (that Tom totally doesn't have, according to him).
Clanging refers specifically to behavior that is situationally inappropriate. While a poet rhyming is not evidence of mental illness, disorganized speech that impedes the patient's ability to communicate is a disorder in itself, often seen in schizophrenia.

That is Tom to a fuckin' T. He really is a schizo hobosexual.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ive never heard of this guy until about 45 minutes ago, and i almost regret this...from the horrific video confessions of being a child/dog rapist, to his absolutely hamhanded misuse of the phrase "seeth and dilate"...there is so much here to unpack. too bad he cant get hit by a truck or something, what an absolutely vile and disgusting man.
Strap in. We're Tommy's only social life (outside of AMB), so he frequently comes here to scream at us while we point and laugh.

Banquet_meal

kiwifarms.net
i imagine...who would want to associate with this retard in real life, other than to beat his face in, and steal that ridiculous looking beret? hes like a cross between sam kinison and ma fratelli, and that alone deserves public humiliation..when you throw in the dog fucking and child molestation, you are on a whole new plane of fucked up.

The Southwest Strangla

I got my purple suit and my yellow tie....
kiwifarms.net
“Hate speech” dumb ass you keep calling people autistic. Making fun of the mentally ill is a form of hate speech.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i imagine...who would want to associate with this retard in real life, other than to beat his face in, and steal that ridiculous looking beret? hes like a cross between sam kinison and ma fratelli, and that alone deserves public humiliation..when you throw in the dog fucking and child molestation, you are on a whole new plane of fucked up.
do tell, dweeb?

1643532816327.png