Artcow nattycomic / stephen a. winchell / @sawinchell - sjw webcomic about beating up people who hold doors for women. VROOM VROOM!

Literally Hitler

IRL i'm actually just figuratively Hitler
kiwifarms.net
3.png

The above comic should pretty much summarize nattycomic as a whole, There's no plot characters or humor to be found just a series of strawmen getting brutally murdered.

5.jpg

9.jpg

The comic began as a spinoff of a mediocre webcomic called little boys room where the titular character natty would do the same thing she does here
19.jpg

The lack of plot and extreme violence makes the comic look like it was drawn by some edgy teenager
but no the author is a thirty one year old man named Stephan Winchell (twitter account here)
4.PNG

Judging by his twitter he's just your average virtue signaling hipster.

7.jpg

12.jpg

and what would something written by SJWs be without hatred of police?
20.jpg

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
If I didn't know better I'd think this is a parody. This guy is portraying his own side as violent (wo)manchildren who fly into homicidal rage at the stupidest and most minor of slights.

Which is entirely true, but I don't think that's what he was going for *yawn*.

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I didn't know better I'd think this is a parody. This guy is portraying his own side as violent (wo)manchildren who fly into homicidal rage at the stupidest and most minor of slights.

They really do seem like the Kelly of feminist comics. The "i'm dead because i was wrong about this thing lol xd" thing is always a redflag.
Natty12.jpg
Natty5.jpg

Those are about all the "interesting" ones.

Last edited:

Bombolo J. Crawford

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I too thought these were meant to be an SJW parody (which is no excuse for how cookie-cutter and lazy most of these are), but looking at the guy's twitter feed, I'm afraid they aren't.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
They really do seem like the Kelly of feminist comics. The "i'm dead because i was wrong about this thing lol xd" thing is always a redflag.
I particularly "like" this one.

You see, the appropriate reaction when someone tells you to cheer up is to brutally physically assault them. You know the guy deserved it because he's fat and is wearing a "Genius At Work" T-shirt, so he's obviously a disgusting sexist cismanbropig.

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I particularly "like" this one.

You see, the appropriate reaction when someone tells you to cheer up is to brutally physically assault them. You know the guy deserved it because he's fat and is wearing a "Genius At Work" T-shirt, so he's obviously a disgusting sexist cismanbropig.
He just wanted a friend.... *sigh*

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino