Artcow nattycomic / stephen a. winchell / @sawinchell - sjw webcomic about beating up people who hold doors for women. VROOM VROOM!

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perception really is everything. I went back over a bunch of the Natty comics wanting to like them and it was an absolutely amazing time. It really is beautiful.
Yeh I love this comic. The art is well executed, the plots are stupid as hell and Natty says shit that has nothing to do with what she's doing. I don't care if it's intentional, this comic is a brilliant piece of modern satire and I want two in every colour.

Horribadger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this is supposed to be a jab at one side or the other of the gun debate- by framing the "we don't really need guns" argument as ridiculous by making a ridiculous parallel to it with cars- but with that last panel especially I have no idea who he's supposed to be making fun of.

xxXDxx

just magic, ain't gotta explain shit
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this is supposed to be a jab at one side or the other of the gun debate- by framing the "we don't really need guns" argument as ridiculous by making a ridiculous parallel to it with cars- but with that last panel especially I have no idea who he's supposed to be making fun of.
He unironically believes "you don't really need a car, we'd all be better on buses and trains!". It reads as parody only because the genuine belief is so far removed from normality. Every single sentence is wrong, fallacious, or misleading; but that's necessary when what you argue is insane.

• Agree
Reactions: Vorhtbame

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a weird one. Not because of the Lefty Meme wall of text, but because of how...tame, it is. Just Natty's dad, as a mechanic, talking about cars...

There's certainly an argument to be made for more accessible mass transit, especially in regards to high speed railways. The U.S. is lagging way behind in that regard in comparison to other countries. I don't think it's an argument to be made alongside gun control, though, considering cars are more strictly regulated than guns in some respects. I would much prefer to take a train if I don't have to drive for hours across state lines.

Shit, part of the reason why we don't have even more automobile deaths is because of those regulations. Seatbelts, airbags, speed limits, drunk driving laws... all of those help to reduce car crash deaths. More people own cars than they own guns, so it makes sense.

But, you know, if this is about mass shootings, gun control isn't going to stop those crimes, even speaking as somebody who is in favor of very "common sense" gun laws. That's on the media coverage and an entire generation growing up post Columbine and looking back on that legacy. So it's a moot point.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to say how Stephen thinks about anything. Still not unconvinced this whole comic is an elaborate ruse. After Deagle Nation, anything seems possible.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino