Artcow nattycomic / stephen a. winchell / @sawinchell - sjw webcomic about beating up people who hold doors for women. VROOM VROOM!

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Can he do more than two tricks?

Natty/Natty is disguise does/says x man/conservative say/does y Natty/Natty in disguise kills man/conservative while the man/conservative says something Natty/Natty in Disguise would agree with.

Natty is doing some sport and says some random off the wall thing about some celebrity.

Vorhtbame

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to "my eyes are up here, you misogynist"?

Also, the only people judging your clothes are other women. If you're unfashionable, they'll mock you for it; if you're fashionable, they'll mock you anyway because many women in the workplace are spiteful, evil-tempered creatures who want to blame everyone else for their shortcomings.

But I guess Natty wouldn't know anything about those sort.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to "my eyes are up here, you misogynist"?

Also, the only people judging your clothes are other women. If you're unfashionable, they'll mock you for it; if you're fashionable, they'll mock you anyway because many women in the workplace are spiteful, evil-tempered creatures who want to blame everyone else for their shortcomings.

But I guess Natty wouldn't know anything about those sort.
The only person that has ever given me shit about how I dress is my mother.

Nobody fucking cares.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino