Artcow nattycomic / stephen a. winchell / @sawinchell - sjw webcomic about beating up people who hold doors for women. VROOM VROOM!

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Can he do more than two tricks?

Natty/Natty is disguise does/says x man/conservative say/does y Natty/Natty in disguise kills man/conservative while the man/conservative says something Natty/Natty in Disguise would agree with.

Natty is doing some sport and says some random off the wall thing about some celebrity.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to "my eyes are up here, you misogynist"?

Also, the only people judging your clothes are other women. If you're unfashionable, they'll mock you for it; if you're fashionable, they'll mock you anyway because many women in the workplace are spiteful, evil-tempered creatures who want to blame everyone else for their shortcomings.

But I guess Natty wouldn't know anything about those sort.

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to "my eyes are up here, you misogynist"?

Also, the only people judging your clothes are other women. If you're unfashionable, they'll mock you for it; if you're fashionable, they'll mock you anyway because many women in the workplace are spiteful, evil-tempered creatures who want to blame everyone else for their shortcomings.

But I guess Natty wouldn't know anything about those sort.
The only person that has ever given me shit about how I dress is my mother.

Nobody fucking cares.