Nava-Verse Discussion thread -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mom once knew this dude named Ron Valerio, who used to do these ridiculous surrealist paintings of like, Aliens fucking and shit. As I recall they were surrealist in an attempt to point out, indirectly, various issues artistically, and some of them were clever, though all of them were fricking weird looking.

Every time I see the Nava-Verse, and how everything looks like I just slammed Diamond Whites and then attempted to stare at a Magic Eye, I'm reminded of old Ron's works. Does anyone know if there's a canon reason that everything in the Nava-Verse looks like a box of crayons ejaculated on a spirograph?

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
My mom once knew this dude named Ron Valerio, who used to do these ridiculous surrealist paintings of like, Aliens fucking and shit. As I recall they were surrealist in an attempt to point out, indirectly, various issues artistically, and some of them were clever, though all of them were fricking weird looking.

Every time I see the Nava-Verse, and how everything looks like I just slammed Diamond Whites and then attempted to stare at a Magic Eye, I'm reminded of old Ron's works. Does anyone know if there's a canon reason that everything in the Nava-Verse looks like a box of crayons ejaculated on a spirograph?
Other than the Nava-Verse being another creation of God, there's no other explanation.

Reactions: Jaimas

Cure Quanta

Became Pritticurr
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if there's a canon reason, but being too lazy to browse for it I can imagine the technical reason is that more colors means more better, not that smarter use of them could be what makes colorful pictures look so pleasing to the eye...I mean, hell, look at Valerio's composition there.

Alan Pardew

alexander4488/Game Dude ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if there's a canon reason, but being too lazy to browse for it I can imagine the technical reason is that more colors means more better, not that smarter use of them could be what makes colorful pictures look so pleasing to the eye...I mean, hell, look at Valerio's composition there.
Why does everything he draws look like he ate a bunch of crayons and shat them out?
Perhaps Molay thinks that more colours = BEST ART EVAR AND OMG SO COLOURFUL. He thinks his style is pretty unique because of it.

Moleman9000 on 888chan's thread said:
As to your question, I feel and intend that my body of work has a unique style and a number of original character concepts. I make an effort to bring together a lot of fantasy, mythological and religious and sci–fi elements in a way that no one else has quite done before while also including several concepts that no one else has ever used in regards to characters. Basically, it's a fun fantasy hodgepodge drawn from my imagination, and I very much enjoy making it. And contrary to what you have claimed, many others enjoy looking at my stuff. That much is fact.

I do admit that it was rather egotistical to make a wiki, but it was also in part to help me myself keep track of my creations in a more organized way. I rarely edit or look at it anymore, anyway.

I'm not forcing you or anyone else to like my stuff. It is not perfect and not for everyone. But that does not give you the right to call it horrible or try to ruin it for those who do like it. That is common etiquette that applies to ALL artists and their work.

Cure Quanta

Became Pritticurr
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh, so it's both: the hellish combination of more colors means more better and sleeping through the lesson of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

Reactions: Arctic

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, yes, the RRabbit guy that monitors the Nava-Verse, let's take a look at what his info is:

I am a bureaucrat and administrator on the following wikis:

I am an administrator on:

So, he mainly sticks to the kind of spergish subjects that people like Moleman enjoy. That, and he pretty much gives out a list of places to spot him on to see just how bad he is. It takes a pure, concentrated strain of either OCD or autism to be a super-admin on that many wikis. So, to start, some info from his page on the Phineas and Ferb wiki:

Ah. My user name. RRabbit42 is one that I've used for many years, going back to when AOL (America Online) was Quantum Link. It references two of my influences: Roger Rabbit and 42. Add Dr. Demento to the mix and you get someone who like parodies of songs better than the original songs that they are based on.
Oh boy, he has the same thing of saying he is part-Dr. Demento that both A-Log and David Tanny have done before. That, and he is old enough that he remembers Quantum Link, which makes things even more embarassing than even Moleman's activities, because at least Gabe isn't possibly in his 30s or 40s being a superadmin to childrens' wikis... not yet, at least. This even contradicts another statement he made on the Nickipedia:
The number in my user name is not my age. I've had this user name for over a decade.
And oh boy, here is an expose from him on dealing with "trolls and vandalism". The same one trying to keep a wiki about psychedelic rape demons and unfinished franchises that ripoff other works spam-free.

So, that's the guy keeping Gaben's fantasy land clean. A guy who is either in his late 20s or somewhere in his 30s who somehow has superpower on 15 wikis, all mainly for kids, and is now babysitting a 19 year old and his weird world of copyright violations and disturbing sexual overtones.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino