War Navy commander orders SEALs to shape up - "What is this Mickey Mouse shit?!"

N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
I know a lot of Ranger and Green Beret units carry Tomahawks. But those are approved for use, especially because they can be used in fieldcraft (Chopping firewood, building shelter/cover) if needed.

They apparently WEREN'T authorized for this Seal Team, though. It was violating their equipment protocols to seem cool and showy-offy.

This is correct and like a bunch of children the tomahawks ended up being a psychological contagion for the SEALS. They reportedly ended up mutilating corpses with them.

Apparently, they also canoed the shit out of UBL’s corpse like a bunch of speds.

@Rabidcolombian

Look up “gay chicken”

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
He told me that's exactly what he's using it for. And of course I had find out if and what was authorized.
It can double as a weapon, if needed(same as an entrenchment tool). But even stuff like combat knives are used primarily for utility...

If the situation arose you used something other than your secondary: something has gone terribly wrong...

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think much can change unless they disband the current units, and start all over, with a new structure.

Just take shit like their whole degenerate “canoeing” tradition...

(Shit, even a Waffen SS platoon might have burned down a village if ordered to, or killed some POWs if they’d hinder them, but would never have been caught dead pulling some bottom tier, despicable shit like that. Then again, Waffen SS soldiers also took some pride in their appearance and actually shaved. Maybe that’s where it starts..)

Right now, there’s a whole generation or two of SEALs, including NCOs and officers, who’ve either done shit like that themselves, or weren’t bothered by it enough to speak up, whenever photo albums of “canooed” insurgents were passed around to get a laugh at SEAL gettogethers.

The rot goes deep now, and probably started all the way back in the beginning of the “war on terror”. It’s a lot deeper than what can be fixed by asking them to please not rape and do coke, or demand that they shave and take off any MLP or Punisher insignia.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think much can change unless they disband the current units, and start all over, with a new structure.

Just take shit like their whole degenerate “canoeing” tradition...

(Shit, even a Waffen SS platoon might have burned down a village if ordered to, or killed some POWs if they’d hinder them, but would never have been caught dead pulling some bottom tier, despicable shit like that. Then again, Waffen SS soldiers also took some pride in their appearance and actually shaved. Maybe that’s where it starts..)

Right now, there’s a whole generation or two of SEALs, including NCOs and officers, who’ve either done shit like that themselves, or weren’t bothered by it enough to speak up, whenever photo albums of “canooed” insurgents were passed around to get a laugh at SEAL gettogethers.

The rot goes deep now, and probably started all the way back in the beginning of the “war on terror”. It’s a lot deeper than what can be fixed by asking them to please not rape and do coke, or demand that they shave and take off any MLP or Punisher insignia.
Well, even though I wouldn't go so far as disbanding them:

I do believe that the current 'clampdown' is just a band-aid. As soon as SEAL media dies down a bit, the teams will go right back to what their doing...

The only reason they're doing this: Outside of their JSOC element, their not getting missions anymore. This effects their funding...

Personally, I would downsize them and get rid of the Special Operator rating entirely. Go back to original Navy ratings.

That would make it much easier to get rid of the shitbags....

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason they're doing this: Outside of their JSOC element, their not getting missions anymore. This effects their funding...
Well the SEAL Team in Iraq got removed from theater last month and most significantly they weren't replaced with another team, that implies that theater commanders are starting to feel they can do without them. I get the impression that up until now the SEAL teams were being foisted on commanders. It might get to the point where commanders insist on Special forces that are better integrated with the regular army and marines.

I think SEAL team supporters made the decision to die on a hill for Eddie Gallagher. Even if Gallagher was being victimised, it's fairly clear now that he was a major part of the dysfunction in the unit, and every additional detail that comes to light is only making him look worse.

This is an interesting blogpost, with links to other decent articles.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
No, the infantry isn't overstrength. Army is offering bonuses of up to $40K for a six-year enlistment.

Army Now Offering Recruits up to $40,000 to Join the Infantry

3 Jul 2019
Military.com | By Matthew Cox

FORT KNOX, Kentucky -- U.S. Army recruiters are offering bonuses worth up to $40,000 to new recruits who sign up for the infantry by Sept. 30 as part of an effort to reverse a shortage of grunts for fiscal 2019.

The drastic increase in bonus amounts for recruits in 11X, the infantry military occupational specialty, went into effect in mid-May, according to U.S. Army Recruiting Command officials, who said that the service still needs to fill about 3,300 infantry training seats by Sept. 30.

"We saw this coming in May; we immediately went to the senior leadership and said, 'look, we need to max out the bonuses for 11Xs,'" Maj. Gen. Frank Muth, commander of Army Recruiting Command, told Military.com Tuesday.
"If you sign up to be 11X and you sign a six-year commitment -- $40,000."

Before May, the maximum bonus amount for infantry recruits was $15,000 for a six-year commitment.

Last summer, the Army ran a pilot at Fort Benning, Georgia that resulted in the service extending infantry one station unit training (OSUT) from 14 weeks to 22 weeks. The extended infantry training is designed to give soldiers more time to practice key infantry skills such as land navigation, marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat, fire and maneuver and first aid training.

The bonus increase is just a small step in the Army's effort to meet its recruiting goal for the active force of 68,000 soldiers by Sept. 30. The Army launched a multi-faceted recruiting strategy last October after the service missed its 2018 recruiting goal by 6,500 soldiers.

New recruits signing up for the infantry can also get $20,000 for a three-year enlistment, $25,000 for a four-year enlistment and $30,000 for a five-year enlistment, Recruiting Command officials said.

But these new bonuses won't last long, Muth said.

"You've got to ship in August and September," Muth said, explaining that infantry recruits must enter OSUT at Benning by the end of this fiscal year.

"If you ship in October, you don't get the bonus."
40,000/6 years = 6,666.666666666667‬ a year. but for real though, you may get 40K as a big bonus but you still lose because you decided to join the army for some fucking reason

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
40,000/6 years = 6,666.666666666667‬ a year. but for real though, you may get 40K as a big bonus but you still lose because you decided to join the army for some fucking reason
Not only that, but you can bet taxes will be taken out of each yearly installment. And you can sure as hell bet if the soldier is seriously wounded/injured and can no longer serve as an infantryman, any remaining bonus payments will not be paid.

My opinions about joining today's military - several, based on my own career and what I've seen over the years. Our country is worth defending. But today's military has problems somewhat of their own making. First, the lower-ranking enlisted are treated much like children. This is especially pronounced in training environments. Some enlisted military specialties can require up to two years' training. If you're 18 years old, being treated like a kid is bad enough. If you're 25 or 26, maybe with a family, you'll not only resent it but it's highly likely that you will not re-enlist.

Second, WAY too much resources are put into all these "pride weeks", "pride months", "awareness weeks", etc. You'd be amazed at the money and manpower that goes into these things, for no real benefit. You gay? You straight? You black/Asian/whatever? Cool, but you don't need any sort of special week or month. Another benefit of this - shows acceptance and tolerance of those of different races/sexes without glorifying any particular race/sex/whatever.

Bottom line here - Troops are not being treated like adults and professionals. At one time, during much of the 1980's, people were generally treated like adults and professionals. Long since gone.

If you are going to join the military, join for what you plan to get out of it. Education benefits? Special training? Adventure? If you plan to make a career out of the military, best to become a commissioned or warrant officer. Pay and benefits are much better. You usually don't have to put up with as much bullshit as do the enlisted. You can be presented with some great opportunities, things you never even knew existed. Can allow you to do things at a much younger age compared to civilians doing the same sort of job. When in command, YOU are the designated shit-taker for the unit. YOU take it all, then decide how much, of any, you should drop on your people. There's nothing like commanding troops, at any level. And military retirement, while changing, is still a very good deal.

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
i just remembered this when i was driving back home, but i owe an apology to ubisoft.
Blackbeard_PNG.jpeg

I thought that black beard's look and weapons were exceptional, where he has a big dumb desert eagle that shoots .50 AE, valkyrie has a dumbass spas 12, and blackbeard's ability is some scotch tape attached to some bent coat hangers. He has a full beard in the military, he has jungle style magazines on that scar whatever, his sleeves are constantly rolled up, valkyrie has a fucking headscarf and her uniform shows VISIBLE TATTOOS, hair that CAN EASILY COVER HER EYES

damn, ubisoft did their homework on the seals

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I agree. We need to cuck for Israel harder, faster, and better.

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION PRIVATE? YOU SWALLOW AFTER SUCKING BIBI’S COCK LIKE HOW HE LIKES, NOT SPIT IT OUT!

N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but you can bet taxes will be taken out of each yearly installment. And you can sure as hell bet if the soldier is seriously wounded/injured and can no longer serve as an infantryman, any remaining bonus payments will not be paid.

My opinions about joining today's military - several, based on my own career and what I've seen over the years. Our country is worth defending. But today's military has problems somewhat of their own making. First, the lower-ranking enlisted are treated much like children. This is especially pronounced in training environments. Some enlisted military specialties can require up to two years' training. If you're 18 years old, being treated like a kid is bad enough. If you're 25 or 26, maybe with a family, you'll not only resent it but it's highly likely that you will not re-enlist.

Second, WAY too much resources are put into all these "pride weeks", "pride months", "awareness weeks", etc. You'd be amazed at the money and manpower that goes into these things, for no real benefit. You gay? You straight? You black/Asian/whatever? Cool, but you don't need any sort of special week or month. Another benefit of this - shows acceptance and tolerance of those of different races/sexes without glorifying any particular race/sex/whatever.

Bottom line here - Troops are not being treated like adults and professionals. At one time, during much of the 1980's, people were generally treated like adults and professionals. Long since gone.

If you are going to join the military, join for what you plan to get out of it. Education benefits? Special training? Adventure? If you plan to make a career out of the military, best to become a commissioned or warrant officer. Pay and benefits are much better. You usually don't have to put up with as much bullshit as do the enlisted. You can be presented with some great opportunities, things you never even knew existed. Can allow you to do things at a much younger age compared to civilians doing the same sort of job. When in command, YOU are the designated shit-taker for the unit. YOU take it all, then decide how much, of any, you should drop on your people. There's nothing like commanding troops, at any level. And military retirement, while changing, is still a very good deal.

I think the being treated like children thing has its basis in the security badly behaving servicemen bring to the armed services.

Nothing like being woken up in the dead of the night because pvt buttfuck decided to assault someone because his girlfriend cheated on him.

All things considered the material benefits out weight the bullshit. There is also the reserves.

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
I think the being treated like children thing has its basis in the security badly behaving servicemen bring to the armed services.

Nothing like being woken up in the dead of the night because pvt buttfuck decided to assault someone because his girlfriend cheated on him.

All things considered the material benefits out weight the bullshit. There is also the reserves.
reserves>national guard

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was the Marines who were crayon eating speds.

Huh.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ahriman

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
i would rather have a exceptional marine by my side who works hard, than a genius airforce officer who's never seen a day of combat and is lazy
So, the question is: Are the US Armed forces mostly incompetent? Public opinion of them is basically "haha crayon eaters maiming corpses and being tards," and there are a lot of 'contractors', and 'PMC's' which is doublespeak for outside agents literally being hired by the military to do the military's job.

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
So, the question is: Are the US Armed forces mostly incompetent? Public opinion of them is basically "haha crayon eaters maiming corpses and being tards," and there are a lot of 'contractors', and 'PMC's' which is doublespeak for outside agents literally being hired by the military to do the military's job.
the US military is very competent, every military force on earth has issues like this that happen all the time. they're just kept out of the spotlight and in private. the US is one of the few ones where people are allowed to go public with these issues. if you want to see the US as a street fighter 2 turbo world superpower edition, then look up stuff about the iraqi war. keep in mind that they were on a mostly level playing field, but the US fucking destroyed iraqi forces due to the fact that their officers were allowed to be flexible and disobey orders. For a lot of military forces, you can cripple their entire airforce by destroying some command posts so that the jets and other aircraft in the air can't do anything because they can't receive orders. I'm sure that there are flexible militaries out there but they're few and far between, they usually use the old strategy of rigid military structure where you will be 100% court martialed for disobeying any order or acting to your own accordance, and here in the US one of the most famous instances of someone disobeying orders ended with the guy getting a medal of honor for outstanding bravery.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
Honestly what do people expect? They turned them from beach weirdos that swim around fucking with boats and shit to literal death squads that have spent almost two decades now kicking down doors and executing people.

There's probably nobody even around now that doesn't remember when their primary job was not killing people in the middle of the night in their homes, and anyone that's joined in the last ~15 years has joined expecting and wanting that to be a big part of the job.

I mean I get we needed them at the height of the sand nigger wars to do such dirty work, but people shouldn't act surprised that the guys that we've asked to spend 2 decades rotating deployments assassinating people have become all kind of savages.

N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
Honestly what do people expect? They turned them from beach weirdos that swim around fucking with boats and shit to literal death squads that have spent almost two decades now kicking down doors and executing people.

There's probably nobody even around now that doesn't remember when their primary job was not killing people in the middle of the night in their homes, and anyone that's joined in the last ~15 years has joined expecting and wanting that to be a big part of the job.

I mean I get we needed them at the height of the sand nigger wars to do such dirty work, but people shouldn't act surprised that the guys that we've asked to spend 2 decades rotating deployments assassinating people have become all kind of savages.
The other SF groups were doing the same sort of stuff. How are they not insane and these guys are?

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net

The other SF groups were doing the same sort of stuff. How are they not insane and these guys are?
it's simple

their training regiment is madness

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino