Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
I have faith that most of these people at some point realise how skewed their sense of spirituality is and decide to reconnect with their parents.
Hard to say, there's a ton of other ways it can go and their parents aren't always spotless victims either. There's going to be real mistakes and fuck-ups that color their views along with bullshit as well.

lots of them grew up in fundie households so they were thought by their parents to be superstitious and lack critical thinking. It has already been brought up how they even treat these pagan deities the same way you see protestants think about Jesus, as if it were your bowling buddy who you talk with, ask for advice on trivial bullshit and who will take the wheel if you are drunk driving. The purity spirals are also a remnant of that, is like the more they want to rebel the more they are like the thing they rebel against.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the 'Preacher's Daughter' stereotype exists for a reason and most often they end up going wild for 10-20 years then eventually becoming no different from their parents as they hit the latter half of their thirties or early 40s. Not always, mind, I've met plenty who just doubled down and became even weirder.

I can understand having the same Christian view on things, what else do most of them experience other than that? Without being spurred to research it or having someone to teach them other rituals they'll just turn to Christian Madlibs worship.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
1629571440149.png

Pop-Tart

¡Viva la Israel!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cross posting from shitty etsy product.

https://archive.md/8gX7m STRONG Weight Loss Spell

For this white magic weight loss spell, I use an ancient ritual linked to my family through Cherokee Indian magic.

This spell works very fast and is extremely effective without being harmful to the body. It also helps curve uncontrollable cravings. I only use white magic to ensure the safety of the buyer.

This spell is intended to help you feel beautiful and confident and obtain your dream body, stop unhealthy habits, and feel healthier than ever before. I have done this ritual for myself years ago and was very pleased with the results.

Once purchased I will perform the spell immediately and send you pictures of the spell being cast and a picture once it is completed, no physical item is sent :) I repeat the ritual every night for a week and will keep in contact in case there are any questions or concerns. As always, Love, Light, and Blessings.
-MySpiritGuides
1632269535000-png.2558070

This cross over from the shitty etsy thread ain't shocking, as wicca/witch shit is typical white girl bullshit. Which etsy has a core audience of.

Last edited:

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Cross posting from shitty etsy product.

https://archive.md/8gX7m STRONG Weight Loss Spell

For this white magic weight loss spell, I use an ancient ritual linked to my family through Cherokee Indian magic.

This spell works very fast and is extremely effective without being harmful to the body. It also helps curve uncontrollable cravings. I only use white magic to ensure the safety of the buyer.

This spell is intended to help you feel beautiful and confident and obtain your dream body, stop unhealthy habits, and feel healthier than ever before. I have done this ritual for myself years ago and was very pleased with the results.

Once purchased I will perform the spell immediately and send you pictures of the spell being cast and a picture once it is completed, no physical item is sent :) I repeat the ritual every night for a week and will keep in contact in case there are any questions or concerns. As always, Love, Light, and Blessings.
-MySpiritGuides
1632269535000-png.2558070

This cross over from the shitty etsy thread ain't shocking, as wicca/witch shit is typical white girl bullshit. Which etsy has a core audience of.
"For this white magic weight loss spell, I use an ancient ritual linked to my family through Cherokee Indian magic."
But it's good to see the grift is still strong in the witchblrverse. After the Twitch money leak I can't even be that mad anymore. I mean sure it's ridiculous to think of someone making a buck off some idiot by getting a donation and just sending them pics of them in various poses, sprinkling glitter into a jar while staring wide-eyed at the camera in an old Indian headdress, but at least that's something. Technically this Injun con artist is doing more legitimate work for her money than all the millionaire livestreamers and youtubers--and she doesn't even want to eat the rich!
Just wants their scalps for her wig spells.

>self-portrait
I can't read the rest of this right now the tears in my eyes are blinding me.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
>self-portrait
I can't read the rest of this right now the tears in my eyes are blinding me.
Untitled.png
New stuff:
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Plus: The rat woman.
Found this, looked innocent enough and wondered if this person was like Angie so I looked at their profile.
1.PNG

Oh no.
2.PNG

Oh dear.
1.PNG

Goodness.
2.PNG

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Totally agreed. LOL at “he was Christian because cultural expectations!” because Tolkien was not just “Christian” but Roman Catholic in early 20th century England (Catholic Emancipation had only been in 1829).

If he had been Christian only for the optics, being and actually staying Roman Catholic all those years was the dumbest way to go about it.
There’s a lot to say on WHY our young Neo-pagan friend might not see any distinction between “Christian” and Roman Catholic, but it’s not for this thread.
Does Varg believe that Catholicism is more pagan than other branches of Christianity? Nietzsche certainly argued something like this, raving at Luther for bringing Christianity back to its slave-morality roots, and preventing Catholicism from evolving into a "more noble" form (i.e. more like Greco-Roman paganism). It would make sense for a closet pagan to find Catholicism more appealing than Anglicanism if you accept that premise, but considering this is the era where it was fashionable to LARP as a druid and that Tolkien was so outspokenly Christian that he converted C.S. Lewis he's still full of shit.

From "The Anti-Christ"
Is it understood at last, will it ever be understood, what the Renaissance was? The transvaluation of Christian values,—an attempt with all available means, all instincts and all the resources of genius to bring about a triumph of the opposite values, the more noble values.... This has been the one great war of the past; there has never been a more critical question than that of the Renaissance—it is my question too—; there has never been a form of attack more fundamental, more direct, or more violently delivered by a whole front upon the center of the enemy! To attack at the critical place, at the very seat of Christianity, and there enthrone the more noble values—that is to say, to insinuate them into the instincts, into the most fundamental needs and appetites of those sitting there.... I see before me the possibility of a perfectly heavenly enchantment and spectacle:—it seems to me to scintillate with all the vibrations of a fine and delicate beauty, and within it there is an art so divine, so infernally divine, that one might search in vain for thousands of years for another such possibility; I see a spectacle so rich in significance and at the same time so wonderfully full of paradox that it should arouse all the gods on Olympus to immortal laughter—Cæsar Borgia as pope!... Am I understood?... Well then, that would have been the sort of triumph that I alone am longing for today—: by it Christianity would have been swept away!—What happened? A German monk, Luther, came to Rome. This monk, with all the vengeful instincts of an unsuccessful priest in him, raised a rebellion against the Renaissance in Rome.... Instead of grasping, with profound thanksgiving, the miracle that had taken place: the conquest of Christianity at its capital—instead of this, his hatred was stimulated by the spectacle. A religious man thinks only of himself.—Luther saw only the depravity of the papacy at the very moment when the opposite was becoming apparent: the old corruption, the peccatum originale, Christianity itself, no longer occupied the papal chair! Instead there was life! Instead there was the triumph of life! Instead there was a great yea to all lofty, beautiful and daring things!... And Luther restored the church: he attacked it.... The Renaissance—an event without meaning, a great futility!—Ah, these Germans, what they have not cost us!

A Very Big Fish

I became what I always was.
kiwifarms.net
Even if we took it for granted that Tolkien was a pagan (He absolutely wasn't) he chose Catholicism, which would be fucking nonsense as a man living in England. Tolkien chose Catholicism because of his mother, which got her disowned by her family, and while allowed in England, was hardly what you'd choose if you wanted to blend in. If you wanted to do that, you'd probably pick the Anglican church.

But lets be real. Tolkien was raised by a Catholic priest, considered his mother a martyr to the faith (she was disowned after converting while sick with diabetes (before insulin was available as a treatment)), and writing a fantasy series that draws heavily on Christian themes, and plenty of themes specific to ideas from people like St Augustine of Hippo.

Though I'll confess, despite hearing the Catholics are closer to Pagans, thing before, I never really saw it. So maybe I'm missing something, but I doubt it in Tolkien's case.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Though I'll confess, despite hearing the Catholics are closer to Pagans, thing before, I never really saw it. So maybe I'm missing something, but I doubt it in Tolkien's case.
I was raised in the Southern Baptist church, we were taught that Catholics weren't really christians they prayed to saints and thus broke the first commandment and that if you look into a lot of the stories of local saints you would find that many of them started out as pagan gods from pre-european settlement.

Hell once they even brought some guy in whose only claim to fame/expertise was that he was a former Catholic, there to dish all the evils they do!

Kabuki Actor

Posthumous Grooming Victim
kiwifarms.net
Does Varg believe that Catholicism is more pagan than other branches of Christianity? Nietzsche certainly argued something like this, raving at Luther for bringing Christianity back to its slave-morality roots, and preventing Catholicism from evolving into a "more noble" form (i.e. more like Greco-Roman paganism). It would make sense for a closet pagan to find Catholicism more appealing than Anglicanism if you accept that premise, but considering this is the era where it was fashionable to LARP as a druid and that Tolkien was so outspokenly Christian that he converted C.S. Lewis he's still full of shit.
It's not so complicated, he's using the Based-Cringe fallacy, more commonly a leftist turn of thought.
  1. Everyone is based or cringe. Everyone is either going to excite or disappoint me.
  2. This person did a based thing. I have found one of their actions to be exciting.
  3. They can not be cringe if they did any based things. Disappointment cannot coexist with excitement.
  4. Thus they are based. This person is exciting at their core, they are not capable of disappointing me.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
This
"For this white magic weight loss spell, I use an ancient ritual linked to my family through Cherokee Indian magic."
She doesn't even want to eat the rich!Just wants their scalps for her wig spells.

Reminds me of the dumb bitch who took bone bits from that cemetery.
Classist! Only the rich could afford to be buried there or something anyways.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you look into a lot of the stories of local saints you would find that many of them started out as pagan gods from pre-european settlement.
Yeah, have I mentioned that one of my favourite pagan gods is Constantine the Great, the pagan god of opposing paganism?
"Local saints" were real people who the Catholic Church believes are in Heaven. While some of the things people do when celebrating their feast days (lots of Walpurgis Night rituals come from Norse paganism, for instance) might look similar to pagan traditions, that doesn't mean that venerating those saints is the same as paganism.
Hell once they even brought some guy in whose only claim to fame/expertise was that he was a former Catholic, there to dish all the evils they do!
Was his name Alberto Rivera by any chance?

discombobulate

(no jews)
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, have I mentioned that one of my favourite pagan gods is Constantine the Great, the pagan god of opposing paganism?
"Local saints" were real people who the Catholic Church believes are in Heaven. While some of the things people do when celebrating their feast days (lots of Walpurgis Night rituals come from Norse paganism, for instance) might look similar to pagan traditions, that doesn't mean that venerating those saints is the same as paganism.
You're confusing two lines of thought in this thread. Hardline Protestants don't believe Catholics are literally pagan and don't believe that they consider themselves pagan, though they might as well be. It is Varg and Nietzsche who believe that Catholicism is more pagan; they are/were not hardline Protestants.

For what it's worth, the most hardline Protestants believe that any holiday that isn't just a Sunday is contrary to God's word and thus sinful.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
I ain't arguing with ya bro on what you believe I'm just telling what they taught us. The funny thing for me was I had plenty of catholic friends growing up and despite some ritualistic stuff we didn't do in the end they believed most of the same stuff we did. Anyway I'm not even a christian anymore so my opinion shouldn't count for shit.
Was his name Alberto Rivera by any chance?
I was 10 at the time and I just wanted him to stfu so I could go home. He was Hispanic though so that's a good possibility this would have been in the late 80's early 90s if that helps.

For what it's worth, the most hardline Protestants believe that any holiday that isn't just a Sunday is contrary to God's word and thus sinful.

My church wasn't that goofy, we had no problem really with holidays as long as they weren't overtly religious (well non-christian religious). Trust me I've seen some of the deacons drinks those fuckers had no problem with partying.