Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ain't arguing with ya bro on what you believe I'm just telling what they taught us.
Sorry man, I've had a long day and I thought that was what you were saying. My bad.
I was 10 at the time and I just wanted him to stfu so I could go home. He was Hispanic though so that's a good possibility this would have been in the late 80's early 90s if that helps.
Did he look like this?
alberto.jpg

A Very Big Fish

I became what I always was.
kiwifarms.net
I know there were some Saints that were thought to be borrowed from deities. The one that springs to mind for me is Brigid of Ireland. Shares the name and some stories with a pagan god. That being said, it was a common name, and in the Bible, God has done things that reference (for lack of a better word) pagan beliefs. For example, the plagues of Egypt all mock specific members of the Egyptian pantheon. Maybe it was the same in Ireland?

Who is Varg anyway? I feel like I heard the name before, but I can't place it.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, have I mentioned that one of my favourite pagan gods is Constantine the Great, the pagan god of opposing paganism?
"Local saints" were real people who the Catholic Church believes are in Heaven. While some of the things people do when celebrating their feast days (lots of Walpurgis Night rituals come from Norse paganism, for instance) might look similar to pagan traditions, that doesn't mean that venerating those saints is the same as paganism.

Was his name Alberto Rivera by any chance?
Constantine didn't go too hard on the Pagans, he just got them to stop persecuting the Christians and cut some of their funding. It was Theodosius I who stamped them out, and he wasn't a saint. Arguably Constantine created a religious peace that allowed Christianity to absorb the pagans, rather than become some militant "destroy all that came before" faith like radical Islam.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know there were some Saints that were thought to be borrowed from deities. The one that springs to mind for me is Brigid of Ireland. Shares the name and some stories with a pagan god. That being said, it was a common name, and in the Bible, God has done things that reference (for lack of a better word) pagan beliefs. For example, the plagues of Egypt all mock specific members of the Egyptian pantheon. Maybe it was the same in Ireland?

Who is Varg anyway? I feel like I heard the name before, but I can't place it.
St Brigid?

Varg Vikenes is a white supremacist rock musician and neopagan larper who is convinced that Christianity is a Jewish plot to destroy the "Aryan race" and who got arrested for burning churches.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
St Brigid?

Varg Vikenes is a white supremacist rock musician and neopagan larper who is convinced that Christianity is a Jewish plot to destroy the "Aryan race" and who got arrested for burning churches.
He also murdered his bandmate Euronymous and made a necklace out of his skull or something.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
He also murdered his bandmate Euronymous and made a necklace out of his skull or something.
That makes it sounds like it was a planned murder by one party. In reality they were both dumbass edgelords.
Euronymous was a Theistic Satanist (actually believed in and worshiped the devil, didn't just use Satan as a metaphor like the Satanic Temple does). He was actually the one who the rumors were about re: turning his friend into soup and making him into a necklace, and had sent death threats to Varg prior to Varg showing up at his place that night.
Varg, for his own part, was considered "super not cool, man" because he 1. Killed Euronymous (though Varg says it was because the two got into a fight, and not one-sided) and 2. Left Satanism and became an "Odinist".
Apparently his religion is doing him some good, though. He's out of prison and he claims not to drink, doesn't take any non-medicinal drugs, and (from what I've seen anyway) has a healthy and loving relationship with his wife and kids.
This is his wife's channel, which I have not previously posted here because I don't find her lulsworthy.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

To balance out the above, please enjoy some Nadja in celebration of the season.

Last edited:

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
That makes it sounds like it was a planned murder by one party. In reality they were both dumbass edgelords.
Euronymous was a Theistic Satanist (actually believed in and worshiped the devil, didn't just use Satan as a metaphor like the Satanic Temple does). He was actually the one who the rumors were about re: turning his friend into soup and making him into a necklace, and had sent death threats to Varg prior to Varg showing up at his place that night.
Varg, for his own part, was considered "super not cool, man" because he 1. Killed Euronymous (though Varg says it was because the two got into a fight, and not one-sided) and 2. Left Satanism and became an "Odinist".
Apparently his religion is doing him some good, though. He's out of prison and he claims not to drink, doesn't take any non-medicinal drugs, and (from what I've seen anyway) has a healthy and loving relationship with his wife and kids.
This is his wife's channel, which I have not previously posted here because I don't find her lulsworthy.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

To balance out the above, please enjoy some Nadja in celebration of the season.
Euronymous was a hardcore communist on the dole and Varg was a hardcore Lord of the rings larper who didn't know when to stop, Varg even believes unironically that autism is a real superpower of the master race and his wife is tarded too iirc.

They try to dress it up and hype it but thet murder was over some petty money argument and teen drama and always thought it was a really patethic case of the really obtuse issues dweebs get into if they are left on their own to fester for too long. Euronymous was a pretty big lolcow so no one missed him too hard either, he kinda brought it to himself.

Former Mayhem singer Death killed himself and Euronymous found him, all the stuff about him eating part of the brain and keeping pieces of the skull could be bullshit he made up for clout. He did send a bunch of randos and promoters of the scene pieces of it with what were basically promo letters in true cow fashion but all those could just be random chicken bones.

Shmuel "Sam" Coinsniffer

Chief Rabbi of Kiwifarms
kiwifarms.net
Euronymous was a hardcore communist on the dole and Varg was a hardcore Lord of the rings larper who didn't know when to stop, Varg even believes unironically that autism is a real superpower of the master race and his wife is tarded too iirc.
Varg and his wife definitely have neopagan lolcow qualities. God, I wish I had saved everything I once had on them. He's had so many spergouts in Twitter. One time someone pointed out his kid was fat, and he went on a tirade how being ripped is a "negroid beauty standard" and real Europeans are fat. On another spergout he announced that European witch hunt death count was in tens of millions. His wife is imo the bigger lolcow, she preaches this matriarchal cult that every pagan belief can be reduced to giving birth, and Europeans didnt really believe in gods, they were all just allegories for placenta. It's some really weird shit. Varg's fully bought into it as well. She has written a book "Secret of the She-Bear" which is unintentionally fucking funny. Varg also said he's genetically neanderthal (he claims all neanderthal are autistic and vice versa) and that buildings are unnatural and christian, and Egyptians are subhumans because they built big buildings instead of living in caves and ditches like his caveman ancestors. If you're about to point out Romans built big buildings too, Varg doesnt consider Romans to have been white. Varg has this matriarchal twitter cult with some followers, his number two EPC was exposed some time ago as having tried to groom a 13 yo or something.

pedo.jpgpedo2.jpg

The full pedo logs. Varg and Marie defended him:

pedo.jpgpedo3.jpgpedo2.jpg

Varg is into fat acceptance.

unknown-4.pngfat.pngE_1yW57UUAYOG13.jpg

Varg also doesnt believe in historically undisputed Indo-Aryan invasion into Europe because "you can just side step chariots no way they could invade shit".

indo.jpgindo2.jpg

According to varg Egypt was ethnically white, but then it was taken over by shitskins who started building pyramids. True Europeans never built anything, as buildings are unnatural.
egypt.png

But Romans on the other hand were not white.

rome.png

Varg "autism is my superpower" Vikernes.

autism.png

Varg thinks Christians invented rape, alcohol and human sacrifice, none of which existed in native European societies. How does he know this? He gets insight into pre-christian faith from his dreams. He also remembers how things were through reincarnation.

Also you shouldnt wash.

washing.jpeg

Also varg doesnt believe gravity and space exist.

space.png

Few choice bits from his wife. Both of them believe Europeans were unable to comprehend anything but cum and pussyblood and every myth, god, and event is allegory for placenta:

placenta.pngplacenta9.pngplacenta8.pngplacenta7.pngplacenta6.pngplacenta5.pngplacenta4.pngplacenta3.pngplacenta2.png placenta 10.jpgD-z6-RtWwAAyhWg.jpg1608379729235.jpeg

Back in the day when he was in prison, I used to dig Burzum. Seeing him get totally mentally debilitated after his release has been really cringeworthy. Sorry for the disorganized spergout, there's just so much content on Varg, he's a cow. Sad to admit, but it's true.

Last edited:

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Varg and his wife definitely have neopagan lolcow qualities. God, I wish I had saved everything I once had on them. He's had so many spergouts in Twitter. One time someone pointed out his kid was fat, and he went on a tirade how being ripped is a "negroid beauty standard" and real Europeans are fat. On another spergout he announced that European witch hunt death count was in tens of millions. His wife is imo the bigger lolcow, she preaches this matriarchal cult that every pagan belief can be reduced to giving birth, and Europeans didnt really believe in gods, they were all just allegories for placenta. It's some really weird shit. Varg's fully bought into it as well. She has written a book "Secret of the She-Bear" which is unintentionally fucking funny. Varg also said he's genetically neanderthal (he claims all neanderthal are autistic and vice versa) and that buildings are unnatural and christian, and Egyptians are subhumans because they built big buildings instead of living in caves and ditches like his caveman ancestors. If you're about to point out Romans built big buildings too, Varg doesnt consider Romans to have been white. Varg has this matriarchal twitter cult with some followers, his number two EPC was exposed some time ago as having tried to groom a 13 yo or something.

View attachment 2628276View attachment 2628277

View attachment 2628399View attachment 2628400View attachment 2628402

View attachment 2628283View attachment 2628289View attachment 2628368

Varg also doesnt believe in historically undisputed Indo-Aryan invasion into Europe because "you can just side step chariots no way they could invade shit".

View attachment 2628285View attachment 2628286

According to varg Egypt was ethnically white, but then it was taken over by shitskins who started building pyramids. True Europeans never built anything, as buildings are unnatural.
View attachment 2628297

View attachment 2628298

View attachment 2628300

Varg thinks Christians invented rape, alcohol and human sacrifice, none of which existed in native European societies. How does he know this? He gets insight into pre-christian faith from his dreams. He also remembers how things were through reincarnation.

Also you shouldnt wash.

View attachment 2628406

View attachment 2628412

Few choice bits from his wife. Both of them believe Europeans were unable to comprehend anything but cum and pussyblood and every myth, god, and event is allegory for placenta:

View attachment 2628342View attachment 2628343View attachment 2628344View attachment 2628345View attachment 2628346View attachment 2628347View attachment 2628348View attachment 2628349View attachment 2628350 View attachment 2628352View attachment 2628374View attachment 2628376

Back in the day when he was in prison, I used to dig Burzum. Seeing him get totally mentally debilitated after his release has been really cringeworthy. Sorry for the disorganized spergout, there's just so much content on Varg, he's a cow. Sad to admit, but it's true.
The Virgin romans who could build entire fortreses and trench systems overnight in the middle of a battlefield versus the Chad nordnigger whose entire strategy was to get naked and flail his arms arund in tard rage while he ran straight into a phallanx.

This is the true power of avtism

IMG_20211015_114902.jpg

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2628297

View attachment 2628298

View attachment 2628300

Also you shouldnt wash.

View attachment 2628406

View attachment 2628412

View attachment 2628342View attachment 2628343View attachment 2628344View attachment 2628345View attachment 2628346View attachment 2628347View attachment 2628348View attachment 2628349View attachment 2628350 View attachment 2628352View attachment 2628374View attachment 2628376

Imagine having a worldview in which the only "based" event in recorded history is the battle of Teutoborg Forest.

Though he does touch on an interesting point, why is there such a strong correlation between Germanic cultures and admiration of nature/environmentalism? It's not just in current year either. The Nazis had strict environmental laws, and in the 19th century the intelligentsia of these cultures spent much of their time walking in the woods, or complaining about "Dark, satanic mills". Any European exploration mission would come back with tons of animal & plant samples/sketches for people to gawk at . It exists pre-romanticism too, if anti-poaching measures in those countries are any indication.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Imagine having a worldview in which the only "based" event in recorded history is the battle of Teutoborg Forest.

Though he does touch on an interesting point, why is there such a strong correlation between Germanic cultures and admiration of nature/environmentalism? It's not just in current year either. The Nazis had strict environmental laws, and in the 19th century the intelligentsia of these cultures spent much of their time walking in the woods, or complaining about "Dark, satanic mills". Any European exploration mission would come back with tons of animal & plant samples/sketches for people to gawk at . It exists pre-romanticism too, if anti-poaching measures in those countries are any indication.
There are various theories promoted by historians, but the one I find most believable is that Europeans are more awestruck by nature because the environment in Europe was more awesome, in the traditional sense of that word. Great dark forests, harsh seasons, and looming mountains make for a natural landscape that man is always humbled by. You learn to appreciate nature more if your very survival depends on observing it constantly, and if ignoring it will destroy you.

I tend to buy this theory because coastal and island-dwelling peoples have a similar fascination with the ocean. You love what you respect.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
There are various theories promoted by historians, but the one I find most believable is that Europeans are more awestruck by nature because the environment in Europe was more awesome, in the traditional sense of that word. Great dark forests, harsh seasons, and looming mountains make for a natural landscape that man is always humbled by. You learn to appreciate nature more if your very survival depends on observing it constantly, and if ignoring it will destroy you.

I tend to buy this theory because coastal and island-dwelling peoples have a similar fascination with the ocean. You love what you respect.
As opposed to the Sumerians who lived in a desert and therefore believed humans were created to be their god's slaves and after a short probably horrible life would live for eternity in a dull boring underworld eating dust and clay.

Kabuki Actor

Posthumous Grooming Victim
kiwifarms.net
Varg also said he's genetically neanderthal (he claims all neanderthal are autistic and vice versa) and that buildings are unnatural and christian, and Egyptians are subhumans because they built big buildings instead of living in caves and ditches like his caveman ancestors.
Sounds like fourth world indigenous tribes are the master race, delusional racists can't stop accidentally glorifying their genetic enemies.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2628297

View attachment 2628298

View attachment 2628300

Also you shouldnt wash.

View attachment 2628406

View attachment 2628412

Fucking amazing post. Well done and much appreciated.

I like this idea. It holds up for places like the Americas, Japan and Korea, etc.
As opposed to the Sumerians who lived in a desert and therefore believed humans were created to be their god's slaves and after a short probably horrible life would live for eternity in a dull boring underworld eating dust and clay.
Well, until your goddess gets pissed and threatens to release all of your spooky zombie butts on the above-world because her little sister told your husband to go back to work.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2629829
View attachment 2629830
View attachment 2629819
View attachment 2629821

Managed to find some of the pics I was missing. TLDR, Varg believes ALL religious scholarship on paganism is wrong and distorted by the Jews. On the other hand, Santa Claus is a legitimate pagan tradition and, naturally, placenta. Just wish I had screencaps of his anti-building tirades.
I wonder what his stance on gravity is. Density and buoyancy, or electromagnetism?