Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

Pressing x to doubt, that anything from the human body is truly sterile, on the grounds that we literally crawling with bacteria good and bad.
thats true, I meant though that it's probably more sterile, considering it doesn't come from injury and there's not really much bacteria in it. sterile was the wrong word choice; I meant harmful, I guess. like obviously if a woman has HIV or a blood borne disease, menstrual blood won't be harmless.

@angiethewitch so you're going to ignore my painting, guess you didn't like it. *sigh*Hurt feelings aside, how is your case against Amegaotaku going? I know I said I didn't care about it that much but I'm wondering what you bringing her to court over. Being mean to people on the internet? Pretty sure "suicide baiting" isn't a prosecutable offense. Would you ever sue the farms? I'm also curious about your art. I really like it. The hedgehog is beautiful. Can your show more of your work? Give your rats a hug for me. They are so cute. I'm sorry about Sirius. Did you name him after the dog guy from Harry Potter or is it a Welsh name? What Welsh word would you use to describe me? Why is powdered cinnamon less effective than cinnamon sticks? How did you get your sunflower to stay on your jeans? I try to paint in my jeans and it always ends up cracking.

@angiethewitch so you're going to ignore my painting, guess you didn't like it. *sigh*Hurt feelings aside, how is your case against Amegaotaku going? I know I said I didn't care about it that much but I'm wondering what you bringing her to court over. Being mean to people on the internet? Pretty sure "suicide baiting" isn't a prosecutable offense.
I am not prosecuting her. I did go to the police but they said that there wasn't anything they could do. I emailed tumblr to see if they could do anything, still waiting. someone suggested to me that I send an email to the cyber bullying division of the FBI, but I haven't done that because I know it'll just end up buried in a drawer somewhere. I think youre thinking of another user who was speaking with a detective. they're in America so they'll probably have a better chance than me.

and yes, suicide baiting is a prosecutable offence.
Would you ever sue the farms?
no, because its not targeted.
I'm also curious about your art. I really like it. The hedgehog is beautiful. Can your show more of your work?
you guys already know my instagram, my art account is connected. you can see my work there. also, thank you
Give your rats a hug for me. They are so cute. I'm sorry about Sirius.
they are adorable. sirius is fine, I think youre referring to vincent who i had to put to sleep.
Did you name him after the dog guy from Harry Potter or is it a Welsh name?
neither, I named him after Sirius, the star.
What Welsh word would you use to describe me?
I don't really have a word to describe you, I don't know you.
Why is powdered cinnamon less effective than cinnamon sticks?
i actually don't know where that user got their information from. I don't see the difference. I didnt write that post.
How did you get your sunflower to stay on your jeans? I try to paint in my jeans and it always ends up cracking.
I used fabric paint and went over the painting a lot, then used an iron to seal the paint.

Last edited:
I am not prosecuting her. I did go to the police but they said that there wasn't anything they could do. I emailed tumblr to see if they could do anything, still waiting. someone suggested to me that I send an email to the cyber bullying division of the FBI, but I haven't done that because I know it'll just end up buried in a drawer somewhere. I think youre thinking of another user who was speaking with a detective. they're in America so they'll probably have a better chance than me.

and yes, suicide baiting is a prosecutable offence.

no, because its not targeted.

you guys already know my instagram, my art account is connected. you can see my work there. also, thank you

they are adorable. sirius is fine, I think youre referring to vincent who i had to put to sleep.

neither, I named him after Sirius, the star.

I don't really have a word to describe you, I don't know you.

i actually don't know where that user got their information from. I don't see the difference. I didnt write that post.

I used fabric paint and went over the painting a lot, then used an iron to seal the paint.
You agreed with that guy who called us a trash can with no bottom and also said I was a troll so that's why I was asking for you to describe me lol.
I'm glad that you are also a fellow rodent lover, they are great, aren't they? Do you ever rub your face on rat belly? I enjoy doing that with my hamster because he is very fluffy.
Are you worried about Amegaotaku getting ahold of your noodz and spamming them to random tumblrs falsely accusing you of sending them to minors and stuff? Or about them making you less employable? Or them being used as blackmail if you ever decide to leave the past behind you? Did you look at the other parts of this site? There's lots of interesting stuff here.
Also, you rated me autistic:
Screenshot_20210118-172609.png
Normally I don't pay attention to ratings because that's for faggots, but you constantly go on about ableism and stuff so I was wondering if that conflicts with your values.
Do you worship any deities? What is your experience in the astral, if any? Kitchen magick? I don't remember you showing any cooking.

You agreed with that guy who called us a trash can with no bottom and also said I was a troll so that's why I was asking for you to describe me lol.
yes which was said in anger. honestly I don't really have an opinion you. but I am sorry for judging you before I spoke directly.
I'm glad that you are also a fellow rodent lover, they are great, aren't they? Do you ever rub your face on rat belly? I enjoy doing that with my hamster because he is very fluffy.
I haven't tried that, honestly I don't think my rats would let me.
Are you worried about Amegaotaku getting ahold of your noodz and spamming them to random tumblrs falsely accusing you of sending them to minors and stuff? Or about them making you less employable? Or them being used as blackmail if you ever decide to leave the past behind you?
I don't sell any nudes online. the question you saw answered was me trying to still be polite to potential customers who would buy my art. I didnt wanna tell the anon to fuck off in case they wanted to buy my art. I do not sell my body.
Did you look at the other parts of this site?
no, why?
There's lots of interesting stuff here.
Normally I don't pay attention to ratings because that's for faggots, but you constantly go on about ableism and stuff so I was wondering if that conflicts with your values.
I think I pressed that button by mistake, I was looking to see the reacts. sorry, I've not long figured out the site. im actually autistic myself so I wouldn't use it as an insult. my apologies, I can remove it if that's possible if you like
Do you worship any deities? What is your experience in the astral, if any? Kitchen magick? I don't remember you showing any cooking.
yes, no I have no experience with astral travel, and I cook but I wouldn't really call that magic. I love cooking and baking.

yes which was said in anger. honestly I don't really have an opinion you. but I am sorry for judging you before I spoke directly.

I haven't tried that, honestly I don't think my rats would let me.

I don't sell any nudes online. the question you saw answered was me trying to still be polite to potential customers who would buy my art. I didnt wanna tell the anon to fuck off in case they wanted to buy my art. I do not sell my body.

no, why?

I think I pressed that button by mistake, I was looking to see the reacts. sorry, I've not long figured out the site. im actually autistic myself so I wouldn't use it as an insult. my apologies, I can remove it if that's possible if you like

yes, no I have no experience with astral travel, and I cook but I wouldn't really call that magic. I love cooking and baking.
It's all good.
Well the rats are pretty new, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you've had them for a few weeks. It'll take time for them to get used to you. I know you're probably doing this already but hand feeding them helps. Green beans, carrots and mango are all tasty and nutritious.
I take back calling you an ethot. Also, you need boundaries with these people. Notice how that one anon said he wanted your nudes and then a whole bunch of other ones came talking about how they wanted to see you naked. Tumblr was removed from the app store for cheese pizza. They don't know the difference between right and wrong. From my experience on the site, it's filled with creeps. Make them know their place or your notes will be filled with "I need a sugar baby to spoil with 298.67 a month", "You need a daddy dom in your life?" and "send pics in poopy diaper."
Kf is pretty great. There's lots of stuff of many different kinds. Fitness, crafts, and a mom painting the nails of her child's corpse.
Don't worry about it. Ratings are just imaginary stickers.
What deities? Are you comfortable sharing pictures of your cooking? I've never tried Welsh food.
Do you have any funny Amegaotaku facts? Maybe we could make a thread on her. I would like more info about her pedophile tendencies. Any dox?
Any suggestions on where I should go if I ever travel to Wales?
What art school did you go to?
How is magick supposed to work? You posted this:
Screenshot_20200902-112003.pngScreenshot_20200902-112008.pngScreenshot_20200902-112012.png
And then this:
Screenshot_20201211-132926.png
What is money spell other than to get money? Theoretically, if you needed money than you should be able to just do a money spell, right?

It's all good.
Well the rats are pretty new, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you've had them for a few weeks. It'll take time for them to get used to you. I know you're probably doing this already but hand feeding them helps. Green beans, carrots and mango are all tasty and nutritious.
I've had my rats since August! I had 2 others prior to these lads.
I take back calling you an ethot. Also, you need boundaries with these people.
yeah, it's something im working on.
Notice how that one anon said he wanted your nudes and then a whole bunch of other ones came talking about how they wanted to see you naked. Tumblr was removed from the app store for cheese pizza. They don't know the difference between right and wrong. From my experience on the site, it's filled with creeps. Make them know their place or your notes will be filled with "I need a sugar baby to spoil with 298.67 a month", "You need a daddy dom in your life?" and "send pics in poopy diaper."
ah I've had the weird sugar daddy messages but I tell them to fuck off. it was more because this was a potential customer.
Kf is pretty great. There's lots of stuff of many different kinds. Fitness, crafts, and a mom painting the nails of her child's corpse.
I know I was just wondering why you asked if I've looked around? honestly I don't mind im just curious if im featured anywhere else
What deities? Are you comfortable sharing pictures of your cooking? I've never tried Welsh food.
my main ones are Cernunnos, Rhiannon, Mabon, Hekate and Persephone. but I tend to honour spirits more than deities, so like I live in a village that was a pilgrimage site for druids so I honour druids. I suppose I could but its not specifically welsh tbh. it's just food. if I make bara brith soon I'll send you a photo
Do you have any funny Amegaotaku facts? Maybe we could make a thread on her. I would like more info about her pedophile tendencies. Any dox?
you can make a thread on her if you want, I just don't want to be part of it. the drama is messy, but the info is all on tumblr.
Any suggestions on where I should go if I ever travel to Wales?
ogwen Valley, snowdonia miner's track, llyn dinas, craflwyn forest, Newborough forest&beach, pwllycrochan woods, rhos on sea, cadair idris..to name a few!
What art school did you go to?
I took a course with coleg menai and then took my uni degree in Bangor University
How is magick supposed to work? You posted this:
And then this:
What is money spell other than to get money? Theoretically, if you needed money than you should be able to just do a money spell, right?
Good question. my opinion is that magic is a booster, not the solution. like if someone casts a spell to get a job, that's not gonna work unless they send applications. a money spell would only work if I put in the effort. your comment amused me because you said something like "just cast a money spell". simply casting a spell and then sitting on my arse wouldn't bring money. magic is like a booster vaccine, it just amplifies the effect.

Pompeii Grammy Awards

A shit show deserves an equally shitty award.
View attachment 1857377
apples bring pests and squirrels

cacti are just prickly motherfuxkers

catnip rids of mosquitos and attracts cats

garlic rids of vampires and anyone in the general vicinity.

peppermint repels spiders
Lavender lowers blood pressure, so if you have a nice cup of lavender tea you can really feel that rest and tranquility. Just don't consume too much or you'll be at peace for good.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
t, I was convinced it was magical because of how good it made me feel, how clean the water was. turns out the lake is on top of an old iron mine, so the "magic" i was feeling was actually all the minerals in the water that made it so refreshing
I'm personally of the opinion that there exists a lot of this in the world, and more so in the past before we had the scientific method to use.
Are you worried about Amegaotaku getting ahold of your noodz and spamming them to random tumblrs falsely accusing you of sending them to minors and stuff? Or about them making you less employable? Or them being used as blackmail if you ever decide to leave the past behind you? Did you look at the other parts of this site? There's lots of interesting stuff here.
Oh look I'm in the screencap!

I'm personally of the opinion that there exists a lot of this in the world, and more so in the past before we had the scientific method to use.
that's my view too. I believe in science, I think there's a lot that science can still explain. like my views on the afterlife is rebirth in some form. physics says energy cannot be destroyed, but it can be changed. so human energy - which is all we are really, electrical energy - must go somewhere. whether it goes to the stars or feeds the earth and a tree grows, that's a sort of rebirth. I think a lot of "magical" practices can be explained by science, and there are breakthroughs every day. I wonder if we'll ever get proof of the existence of ghosts or magic or whatever, even if its not the proof people would expect.

Pompeii Grammy Awards

that's my view too. I believe in science, I think there's a lot that science can still explain. like my views on the afterlife is rebirth in some form. physics says energy cannot be destroyed, but it can be changed. so human energy - which is all we are really, electrical energy - must go somewhere. whether it goes to the stars or feeds the earth and a tree grows, that's a sort of rebirth. I think a lot of "magical" practices can be explained by science, and there are breakthroughs every day. I wonder if we'll ever get proof of the existence of ghosts or magic or whatever, even if its not the proof people would expect.
I actually vibe and study this stuff a lot since it relates to the idea of magic and being Native (P.L. w/e) I was really interested in all the various combinations of medicine, science, biology, psychology, and religion since they always went hand in hand in stories and history.

There is a sort of alchemic approach with it, yes we are electrical energy. Our brains function and have a pulse of some sort of electricity, which feeds us various signals and stimuli daily. We can feel the change in temperature in the air, and the direction of the wind moving. When we have emotions the heat of our body changes, along with our chemistry, body language, verbal tones, expression, etc. It allows for 'psychic' understandings and readings, and we can feel things in the air, especially emotions which would be odd until you look back and consider that when we have emotions the temperature and chemistry in our body changes and that'd change in the air around us.

I'm going into an autistic ramble, so I'll end it there.

I actually vibe and study this stuff a lot since it relates to the idea of magic and being Native (P.L. w/e) I was really interested in all the various combinations of medicine, science, biology, psychology, and religion since they always went hand in hand in stories and history.
me too. I love science and I referred to my mums odd interests earlier, she loved hearing about the latest breakthroughs that supported metaphysical beliefs. I miss going up there and telling her about cool new science stuff over a coffee and a cig.
There is a sort of alchemic approach with it, yes we are electrical energy. Our brains function and have a pulse of some sort of electricity, which feeds us various signals and stimuli daily. We can feel the change in temperature in the air, and the direction of the wind moving. When we have emotions the heat of our body changes, along with our chemistry, body language, verbal tones, expression, etc. It allows for 'psychic' understandings and readings, and we can feel things in the air, especially emotions which would be odd until you look back and consider that when we have emotions the temperature and chemistry in our body changes and that'd change in the air around us.
exactly. If you've ever looked into "thin slicing", it can explain a lot of deja vu/gut feelings/psychic messages people report having.
oh don't worry about it. I love discussing this stuff. it's one of my special interests.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
Thing about science is that it's a method of exploration and examination, not a set of beliefs (which is why those "I trust the science" people are being retarded). One of the first steps in the scientific process is observation and objectivity. If someone tells you "This lake heals illnesses!" you don't say "We don't have an understanding of magic lakes, therefore this is just a stupid folk belief." You're supposed to say "Okay, what kind of illnesses, and to what degree?" and start throwing people in the lake to test it.
Some of my favorite examples of magic and mythology turning out to be real off the top of my head:
Just because we explain the magic doesn't make the phenomenon itself less real, and just because we named the monster "bear" doesn't make it less deadly.

Last edited:

Pompeii Grammy Awards

me too. I love science and I referred to my mums odd interests earlier, she loved hearing about the latest breakthroughs that supported metaphysical beliefs. I miss going up there and telling her about cool new science stuff over a coffee and a cig.

exactly. If you've ever looked into "thin slicing", it can explain a lot of deja vu/gut feelings/psychic messages people report having.

oh don't worry about it. I love discussing this stuff. it's one of my special interests.
Had to google 'Thin-splicing' quickly, that's something I personally practice a lot just to help me cut down on information intake. It can be helpful in a lot of ways.

To sperge a bit more, I think 'ghosts' in certain areas or homes exist due to there being an abundance of those emotions, and it's easier to keep building off of those emotions if you keep feeding into them. Which can be seen as ghosts feeding from fear, which in an abstract way, is true. The ghosts of the pasts keep existing because they keep feeding from the same emotions that allowed them to be there.

It's why 'airing' out your homes was a good idea because it helped to create a sense of 'cleansing' in mind and self (As well as your home, reminder to change your bed sheets lest you be haunted with the sweat of previous nightmares.) It does give an air flow to wash out the emotions that are left to mingle and sit stagnant in the areas, and gives you and others a psychological/physical boost making you feel good and full of 'good spirits.'

I could go on and on about this as I love to study it extensively, and daily.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
Had to google 'Thin-splicing' quickly, that's something I personally practice a lot just to help me cut down on information intake. It can be helpful in a lot of ways.

To sperge a bit more, I think 'ghosts' in certain areas or homes exist due to there being an abundance of those emotions, and it's easier to keep building off of those emotions if you keep feeding into them. Which can be seen as ghosts feeding from fear, which in an abstract way, is true. The ghosts of the pasts keep existing because they keep feeding from the same emotions that allowed them to be there.

It's why 'airing' out your homes was a good idea because it helped to create a sense of 'cleansing' in mind and self (As well as your home, reminder to change your bed sheets lest you be haunted with the sweat of previous nightmares.) It does give an air flow to wash out the emotions that are left to mingle and sit stagnant in the areas, and gives you and others a psychological/physical boost making you feel good and full of 'good spirits.'

I could go on and on about this as I love to study it extensively, and daily.
There's actually some truth to this that doesn't even require the metaphysical. Humans can smell stress in the sweat of other humans (even if it's not something you really notice, your body still notices). So if you have an area of your home that's the place where you're always stressed out, you're going to get your stress-stink all over it.

Pompeii Grammy Awards

There's actually some truth to this that doesn't even require the metaphysical. Humans can smell stress in the sweat of other humans (even if it's not something you really notice, your body still notices). So if you have an area of your home that's the place where you're always stressed out, you're going to get your stress-stink all over it.
I personally started seeing the metaphysical as a sort of song to the story, if that makes sense. It's only really touching the concepts lightly, but I do believe there's a scientific reasoning to things that sits under our noses. It can make ghost stories a bit dull when you know every possible answer to it especially when you rely on understanding to avoid dangers so you can survive.

I try to treat it like an alchemic science since a lot of factors seem to be important to 'magic'