Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

Pompeii Grammy Awards

A shit show deserves an equally shitty award.
yup.

yeah, there's certainly not much known about them. but living in wales, especially so close to where they practised their religion, gives me a lot of info. around wales in certain beauty spots you'll find plaques with information on about the area and the history. for example, in Anglesey, I went to a place called red wharf bay and there was a plaque there detailing the legend of the witches of Llandonna. and as I said, ive studied books and stuff about druidry. like obviously I'm not an expert, but I know how to distinguish between the real deal and the bullshit that came with the neo pagan revival. im quite annoyed that they bastardised our culture so severely that druidry is a joke now.
Druidry is fascinating, but the hippie bullshit makes it really difficult to even study what the druids were studying without trying to fill in the gaps that isn't just some fluffy shit. Was there hints of sciences they studied that isn't considered 'witchcraft' by tumblr standards?

Druidry is fascinating, but the hippie bullshit makes it really difficult to even study what the druids were studying without trying to fill in the gaps that isn't just some fluffy shit. Was there hints of sciences they studied that isn't considered 'witchcraft' by tumblr standards?
they were very political. in fact, one of the reasons the english kings slaughtered them was because they held a lot of power politically. say there were 2 warring tribes. the tribe leaders could go to a druid priest and ask for him to sit in judgement. the priest would hear them both out and decide what to do, and a druids word was law. like nobody contested it. if a druidic priest said "give that tribe back their women/land/riches/whatever", the tribe leader would do it, without question. its not really witchcraft but a political science i guess.

lesser known fact, there were female druids who did a lot behind the scenes. they were midwives, advisors to the priests, they dealt with female health. not considered witchcraft, but if the druid priests were having trouble, they'd go to the women and ask for help because they saw them as wiser than them. the women druids practised a lot of herbalism and did a lot of healthcare behind the scenes.

that's the only stuff I remember about them right now, but if I read or remember any more ill definitely let you guys know! I absolutely love talking about my culture. in a way, I feel like talking and sharing is keeping it alive. so please feel free to ask me anything either on here or in DMs.

I mean I HAVE boiled bones but only to clean them after I found them.
As long as you didn't "find" them by burying up a graveyard or something. haha... No really we actually found someone who did that on Witchblr. It's much earlier in the thread. I'm telling you, these boneheads are a problem.
also it's fine to poke fun at my practice if that's what you wanna do, im not really too fussed and ill probably laugh along with you
That's the way!
it taught us critical thinking and it ALSO taught me how much I hate art made of human materials.
lol That's exactly how it should be with that kinda nonsense: learning the total opposite of what they intend for you and coming away better off for it. Back in college we had a philosophy teacher who kept trying to push the supposed legitimacy of "moral relativism" (namely that there is no universal standard/definition of any particular thing being "good" or "evil") as a worldview, but the more he pushed it the more the class realized that, no, in fact there are plenty of universally evil things in the world no matter what a person's perspective is, and no Prof. Jackass you can't say genocide is just a "shade of gray".
Pseuds (pseudo intellectuals) are just the worst but funniest thing. I blame them for half of Witchblr's problems
the green brows was just green eyeliner pencil, I just fancied doing them green one day and decided I like it. and the hair doesn't mean anything tbh, I dyed it green when I was 16?17? and decided it looked cool. since then I've changed colours a lot but I love having green hair. i just feel like it looks cool.
I gotcha. You certainly have nice full hair. Have you tried some uniquely traditional Celtic looks instead of the green hair? There's an amazing singing group called "Celtic Woman" who sometimes have their hair in Celtic braids and have this nature-connection with flower petals or something. Like so:
Beautiful Celtic Hair Style.png

I guarantee it would look great on you. I bet your husband would love it too; guys go nuts over girls with hair like that.

From a brief glance the Internet says they dealt with a lot of stuff including medicine. I figure ancient druids had apothecaries where they studied and practiced actual medicine for their day.
Can you imagine time-warping a druid from his tinctures and salves to modern day and showing him Witchblr?

"Like, so you mixed roots and plants with different materials and stuff? Hella crazy! I totes just put my left over lasagna in a jar, light a scented candle and asked Persephone to get frisky with me. Oh! Hold on a sec. My friend just texted me. Home gurl needs an incantation STAT! ☠️👻🤒🍀💯😙 There. Don't know why she she was coughing up blood but that emoji spell cures everything. No need for doctors. Anyway, so you were saying something about formulas?"

As long as you didn't "find" them by burying up a graveyard or something. haha... No really we actually found someone who did that on Witchblr. It's much earlier in the thread. I'm telling you, these boneheads are a problem.
God yeah her name was littlefuckinmonster or something and she dug up a graveyard in new Orleans and sold the bones online? I think you're talking about her

I don't dig up graveyards, I just find animal bones on my travels a lot. mainly sheep, but a few bird bones too. if the rot hasn't set into the bones I take them home and clean them.
lol That's exactly how it should be with that kinda nonsense: learning the total opposite of what they intend for you and coming away better off for it. Back in college we had a philosophy teacher who kept trying to push the supposed legitimacy of "moral relativism" (namely that there is no universal standard/definition of any particular thing being "good" or "evil") as a worldview, but the more he pushed it the more the class realized that, no, in fact there are plenty of universally evil things in the world no matter what a person's perspective is, and no Prof. Jackass you can't say genocide is just a "shade of gray".
reminds me of my English lit professor the first time I went to college. he said women studying Shakespeare was gonna turn us into man hating witches, showed us science videos for some reason, discussed phallic imagery a lot, made excuses for the frickin holographic and compared pizza to sex. not sure he was right in head
I gotcha. You certainly have nice full hair. Have you tried some uniquely traditional Celtic looks instead of the green hair? There's an amazing singing group called "Celtic Woman" who sometimes have their hair in Celtic braids and have this nature-connection with flower petals or something. Like so:
View attachment 1873621
I guarantee it would look great on you. I bet your husband would love it too; guys go nuts over girls with hair like that.
thank you! I have tried those looks before, theyre so fun to do. my husband said I looked like a viking.
From a brief glance the Internet says they dealt with a lot of stuff including medicine. I figure ancient druids had apothecaries where they studied and practiced actual medicine for their day.
Can you imagine time-warping a druid from his tinctures and salves to modern day and showing him Witchblr?

"Like, so you mixed roots and plants with different materials and stuff? Hella crazy! I totes just put my left over lasagna in a jar, light a scented candle and asked Persephone to get frisky with me. Oh! Hold on a sec. My friend just texted me. Home gurl needs an incantation STAT! ☠️👻🤒🍀💯😙 There. Don't know why she she was coughing up blood but that emoji spell cures everything. No need for doctors. Anyway, so you were saying something about formulas?"
I guarantee you the druids would despise what modern English wiccans have done to druidry. honestly im skeptical of English druids in general. After they slaughtered my people and burned our histories, I think it was Henry the 8th who set up the order of druids, which completely cannibalised what they were. like, the english murdered my people and tried to wipe us out and now they wanna take the culture, turn it into something it isn't, and portray us all as hippy dippy tree hugging uwu mystical people? fuck no! I hate when witches - wiccans especially - post shit like "oooo the ancient celts did x and y" like bitch no we didn't. and stop lumping all celtic cultures in together. I swear some of them forget we still exist and still actively practice and study.

whew, sorry for the rant. im just really passionate about this.

Pompeii Grammy Awards

A shit show deserves an equally shitty award.
they were very political. in fact, one of the reasons the english kings slaughtered them was because they held a lot of power politically. say there were 2 warring tribes. the tribe leaders could go to a druid priest and ask for him to sit in judgement. the priest would hear them both out and decide what to do, and a druids word was law. like nobody contested it. if a druidic priest said "give that tribe back their women/land/riches/whatever", the tribe leader would do it, without question. its not really witchcraft but a political science i guess.

lesser known fact, there were female druids who did a lot behind the scenes. they were midwives, advisors to the priests, they dealt with female health. not considered witchcraft, but if the druid priests were having trouble, they'd go to the women and ask for help because they saw them as wiser than them. the women druids practised a lot of herbalism and did a lot of healthcare behind the scenes.

that's the only stuff I remember about them right now, but if I read or remember any more ill definitely let you guys know! I absolutely love talking about my culture. in a way, I feel like talking and sharing is keeping it alive. so please feel free to ask me anything either on here or in DMs.
I guarantee you the druids would despise what modern English wiccans have done to druidry. honestly im skeptical of English druids in general. After they slaughtered my people and burned our histories, I think it was Henry the 8th who set up the order of druids, which completely cannibalised what they were. like, the english murdered my people and tried to wipe us out and now they wanna take the culture, turn it into something it isn't, and portray us all as hippy dippy tree hugging uwu mystical people? fuck no! I hate when witches - wiccans especially - post shit like "oooo the ancient celts did x and y" like bitch no we didn't. and stop lumping all celtic cultures in together. I swear some of them forget we still exist and still actively practice and study.

whew, sorry for the rant. im just really passionate about this.
That's actually highly fascinating, I've found in most ancient and well versed cultures had roles like Druids that dealt with certain sorts of sciences and politics all regarding human care. I'm very sketched out when it comes to 'modern' day druids or shamans, since they just relate it to medidation and tree hugging. When shit is far more complicated for what their roles and jobs were in their culture; at least a lot more complicated then brewing a cup of chamomile tea with cinamon and milk for a 'heart warming spell'

I can imagine them seeing the Tumblrite witch fags, and then whipping them into line with braided ropes, but that's just assuming they don't fuck around with fools.

That's actually highly fascinating, I've found in most ancient and well versed cultures had roles like Druids that dealt with certain sorts of sciences and politics all regarding human care. I'm very sketched out when it comes to 'modern' day druids or shamans, since they just relate it to medidation and tree hugging. When shit is far more complicated for what their roles and jobs were in their culture; at least a lot more complicated then brewing a cup of chamomile tea with cinamon and milk for a 'heart warming spell'
don't get me wrong, I like a sweet little cosy spell as much as the next witch but its offensive when they say it's druidry. just call it what it is: a comfortable little potion that calms you down. don't compare it to druidry. don't make a mockery of my people.
@angiethewitch : are you familiar with the fiction of your fellow Cymry, Arthur Machen? You might like his tales of fantasy-horror, especially "The Great God Pan" and "The White People."
im not familiar with him, so thank you! ill go check him out!

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
yup.

yeah, there's certainly not much known about them. but living in wales, especially so close to where they practised their religion, gives me a lot of info. around wales in certain beauty spots you'll find plaques with information on about the area and the history. for example, in Anglesey, I went to a place called red wharf bay and there was a plaque there detailing the legend of the witches of Llandonna. and as I said, ive studied books and stuff about druidry. like obviously I'm not an expert, but I know how to distinguish between the real deal and the bullshit that came with the neo pagan revival. im quite annoyed that they bastardised our culture so severely that druidry is a joke now.
I can see how it’d be annoying especially considering how many of them are probably of English ancestry... and don’t know the differences between the Welsh and English.

I can see how it’d be annoying especially considering how many of them are probably of English ancestry... and don’t know the differences between the Welsh and English.
soooo many people either a) don't know wales exists, b) know it exists but don't see the colonialism as an issue or c) literally just think we're a county in England or something. over lockdown lots of English people were coming over like little plague rats and said "I didn't know wales wasn't part of england"

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
soooo many people either a) don't know wales exists, b) know it exists but don't see the colonialism as an issue or c) literally just think we're a county in England or something. over lockdown lots of English people were coming over like little plague rats and said "I didn't know wales wasn't part of england"
When I went there as a U student, the locals were very pleased that a Yank recognized Wales as a different country with a distinct history, culture, and language. And when I told them my maternal Grandma's people were Cymric, they treated me as a lost son who had returned home.

When I went there as a U student, the locals were very pleased that a Yank recognized Wales as a different country with a distinct history, culture, and language. And when I told them my maternal Grandma's people were Cymric, they treated me as a lost son who had returned home.
ahhhh im so glad you had that experience! lots of locals are (understandably) wary of outsiders because we're so often mocked and shunned to this day, but ive found that if you just make the smallest effort, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
I'm just fucking sick of magical thinking. Write fanfiction, fantasize all you like, but stop pretending that hoping and praying alone will fix your life. You need to put in work to get anywhere. Lazy bastards.
That's the thing, too, innit? This thread is so facinating to me not because it's just full of dumb shit, but because so many posts here reflect the modern consumerist mentality. You "purchase" the things you want through ritual just like you "purchase" anything else. It's like asking a fish to see the water. The idea of acquiring things any other way is foreign to so many people these days it's creepy. (As a recent example, I saw a kid online the other day who didn't understand that you could just do things like go hunting if you have a license or forage for mushrooms in a public area. They thought you needed a hunting license AND to pay someone for the animal as if someone else owned it already.)
I mean I HAVE boiled bones but only to clean them after I found them.
I have too. Big difference between that and being a palero. If you were a palero we couldn't be friends.
God yeah her name was littlefuckinmonster or something and she dug up a graveyard in new Orleans and sold the bones online? I think you're talking about her
It's not just one person. It's a common phenomenon, and even more so in parts of the American south. Spooky shit.
0024-004.jpg

That's the thing, too, innit? This thread is so facinating to me not because it's just full of dumb shit, but because so many posts here reflect the modern consumerist mentality. You "purchase" the things you want through ritual just like you "purchase" anything else. It's like asking a fish to see the water. The idea of acquiring things any other way is foreign to so many people these days it's creepy. (As a recent example, I saw a kid online the other day who didn't understand that you could just do things like go hunting if you have a license or forage for mushrooms in a public area. They thought you needed a hunting license AND to pay someone for the animal as if someone else owned it already.)
you know that is something that interests me. its similar to the punk revival, everything was DIY and anti capitalism and anti consumerism, until it was commodified and suddenly you can buy artfully ripped jeans in Debenhams. it's what happened to the pagan revival, everything now is "get this rock from x store that costs an arm and a leg and was probably harvested using child labour" or "get this herb from the other side of the planet when you can just find your own that work fine". all the "rules" about what you should have in your practice has just turned into buy things!! buy them now!!

you don't need a fancy knife, you don't need those herbs, you don't need the cauldron that costs £100. the biggest and best piece of advice I give witches asking me how to get into witchcraft is get out into nature, get yourself a notebook and a plant identification guide, look up which plants are endangered, and make your own shit. I havent bought witchcraft supplies in 3 years. I occasionally buy nice candle sticks from second hand shops but that's it.

it irritates the everloving fuck out of me when I see people giving advice to newbie pagans basically saying "open your wallet and buy things you'll never use again or you're not a real witch". its a huge problem in witchblr.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
They thought you needed a hunting license AND to pay someone for the animal as if someone else owned it already.

You do lol. They're called "tags", and that "someone" is the government. It can be pretty expensive depending on what and where you're hunting, usually states have a cheap resident price and an expensive out-of-state price to bring in hunting revenue. For in-state its mostly a system to keep big game from being over hunted, the tags are limited in number so you can only shoot one or two animals a year.

But the consumerist is right here. You have to go to a store or other place, pay money for a tag, then go shoot the animal you paid for. Skipping the tag part is called "poaching" and the government gets mad if you do it.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
You do lol. They're called "tags", and that "someone" is the government. It can be pretty expensive depending on what and where you're hunting, usually states have a cheap resident price and an expensive out-of-state price to bring in hunting revenue. For in-state its mostly a system to keep big game from being over hunted, the tags are limited in number so you can only shoot one or two animals a year.

But the consumerist is right here. You have to go to a store or other place, pay money for a tag, then go shoot the animal you paid for. Skipping the tag part is called "poaching" and the government gets mad if you do it.
I really should have said "license and tags". They thought it was a specific human person, not general government permission.

As an apology for me being a retard, have a fresh discovery.

Meet BlueRaven 666 aka. Eli Ray Boyer aka. Kristina Louis B (according to her twitter handle). She's a Hazbin Fan and Fujo, a trans satanist and "witch".
She makes "WitchTok compilations" of just herself:
Yes. #6. She has six of them and counting. She has an on-again-off-again relationship with Lucifuurrr, but also with TikTok itself:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210123-205715.png
:'(:briefs::soap::dislike::heart-empty::deagle:
I just put an emoji curse on you! Enjoy your negative energy muahaha

Screenshot_20210125-202410.png
Did she get her teeth filed like the zappo zap people of the Democraric republic of congo?

Screenshot_20210125-202854.png
You might see the number 888 often but I do 69 with all the bitches.

Screenshot_20210126-135504.png
Maybe use period blood as lube, it protects against demons.

Screenshot_20210127-101602.png
I dedicated my afternoon spent reading 'Steven Universe Gets Fucked In All His Holes' to Aphrodite!

Screenshot_20210127-150250.pngScreenshot_20210127-150258.pngScreenshot_20210127-150308.pngScreenshot_20210127-150315.pngScreenshot_20210127-150321.png
I agree with resilient soul. Guess I was responsible for the holocaust.

would an independent Wales. take as many reffuges or immigrants as Britain currently does?
not sure, mainly because most of us in wales lives in poverty. like one in 5 people in wales live in poverty? so it would be unethical for both the residents and the refugees/immigrants to take on more people when the government can barely look after us as it is. ideally, I'd love to say yes, and YesCymru has said we want to take immigrants, but it depends really.
I agree with resilient soul. Guess I was responsible for the holocaust.
[/SPOILER]
nah that's not what we were saying. we were saying he has a nazi dogwhistle in his name, which was very sus. gem was saying that if we're white we don't really have authority on racism because we don't experience it in the same way. the way that ableds cannot have an authority on disabled people, or gentiles can't really know what antisemitism is like. I think the person who straight up said "you're a nazi" was in the wrong. I just pointed out that he had a dogwhistle in his name. calling someone a nazi is gonna provoke an angry response. I still think he was wrong tho.

im a bit lost though, what does that have to do with witchblr? im sure you guys have an SJW thread somewhere

im a bit lost though, what does that have to do with witchblr? im sure you guys have an SJW thread somewhere
I suppose you could say there are many "SJW threads" in a sense, as Kiwifarms has threads keeping track of countless communities. Have you even seen much of the rest of the site, or only this thread since you came here? I'm honestly surptised you stuck around so far. Usually people who are more in with the socialjustice-y movements, and members of communities that are often openly mocked here, see this place as a nazi hell hole. Some people almost seem to fear sites like this, the way they are portrayed. It's not even all "SJW vs anti-SJW", the Farms attract a far more diverse crowd, (and make fun of a far more diverse crowd) than it's reputation would have one believe....

Well regardless of why you stuck around. To be honest I've quite enjoyed reading this thread and you'r interaction/contribution to it. I still think that trying to practice literal witchcraft in the modern day is complete fucking bullshit, but hey, you do you. The historical and cultural aspect however, ancient celtic druids, paganism, welsh culture an historical pre christian religion is definitely interesting to me.