Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
@mdrop22 brought this lunatic to my attention, so please check out their post for the backstory, but here are some additional posts from a 30-year-old insane woman with a psychopathic, theriocidal daughter and an ex-husband who fled across the country.

The breakup:
1.PNG

Daughter isn't taking it well
2.PNG

Cope
3.PNG

She wouldn't have posted this unless she wanted the others in the sub to read it, so I figure I'll take a wack at "translating" for you guys. This is a Celtic Cross:
10-card-tarot-spread-celtic-cross-tarot-spread-full-infographic-breakdown.jpg

And in her case:
  1. The hermit
  2. Three of cups
  3. The fool
  4. Judgement
  5. The magician
  6. Six of cups
  7. The hierophant
  8. Five of swords
  9. "Daughter" of wands
  10. Nine of cups
Interpret that how you like, but considering she did it while her husband was leaving her, it could go a little something like:
"You are in a stage of introspection. You want to be happy and around people. You got here because you didn't know what the fuck you were doing, and now you have to start something new (because your husband ain't coming back). You know you need to get your shit together, but you're too emotional and stuck in the past. Grow up. You're being influenced internally by your beliefs and teachers, and on the outside you're fighting with the people around you. You want to be a sassy self-assured #bossbabe and eventually you will be happy."
What's this deleted reddit post?
4a.PNG

4b.PNG
Also she's vegan:
5.PNG

And tried to make her now-ex-husband vegan a while back:
6.PNG

Look at her "alter" and tell me this looks like a home that is safe for a small child to live in:
7.PNG

And her reaction after her last post where her kid killed her chinchilla:
8.PNG

Which, by the way, most of this woman's posts are about her pets and not her kid. I'd get it if the mom was trying to maintain the kid's privacy, but I don't think that was her motivation in this case.
She loved that chinchilla, though, and that's sad regardless of anything else.

Last edited:

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
And her reaction after her last post where her kid killed her chinchilla:
View attachment 1917253
Which, by the way, most of this woman's posts are about her pets and not her kid. I'd get it if the mom was trying to maintain the kid's privacy, but I don't think that was her motivation in this case.
She loved that chinchilla, though, and that's sad regardless of anything else.
Rest in power chinbro. F
On a lighter note, it's Angie's birthday! :biggrin:
Screenshot_20210213-154410.png

Screenshot_20210212-143424.png
Whiteness isn't a modern concept though? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Screenshot_20210212-163936.png
The way these people talk, you would think that they were out lynching troons in the streets. Really though, terfs are just fat bitches that spend all their time reeing on Twitter.

Screenshot_20210212-201257.png
>The Greek mythology fandom
Should I start calling muslims the Allah fandom?

Screenshot_20210213-124842.pngScreenshot_20210213-124848.png
Can someone explain why you would have a hard time sleeping near this rock?

Screenshot_20210213-125509.png
wow very chaos, much magick.

Screenshot_20210213-130119.pngScreenshot_20210213-130134.png
Ah yes, because sticking your pubes in a burning candle requires interpretation to really understand the symbolism, much like a fine painting.

Screenshot_20210213-153053.png
Very true, I agree that healing isn't essential oils and burning sage. It's drinking period blood instead.

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Rest in power chinbro. F
On a lighter note, it's Angie's birthday! :biggrin:
[ATTACHView attachment 1918196[/ATTACH]
View attachment 1918154Whiteness isn't a modern concept though? Correct me if I'm wrong.

View attachment 1918156
The way these people talk, you would think that they were out lynching troons in the streets. Really though, terfs are just fat bitches that spend all their time reeing on Twitter.

View attachment 1918165
>The Greek mythology fandom
Should I start calling muslims the Allah fandom?

View attachment 1918176View attachment 1918177

View attachment 1918179
wow very chaos, much magick.

View attachment 1918185View attachment 1918186
Ah yes, because sticking your pubes in a burning candle requires interpretation to really understand the symbolism, much like an albrecht durer.

View attachment 1918193
Very true, I agree that healing isn't essential oils and burning sage. It's drinking period blood instead.
Your attachments are all broken, my guy.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry about that. I tried to fix them, do they work now?
Indeed they do.
It's a special magic rock.

I'd be interested to see if these crystals reveal their magic powers if you test them in a double-blind test.
Well, they sure fucking reeee when you badmouth their uwu husbando Muhammad, and they love art-policing, and they relentlessly keyboard-warrior....
The split between Shi'ites and Sunnis is just a debate over which sequels should be considered canon.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Given that Valentine's is almost over, let's see what popped up in the witch-reddit today:
2.PNG

I promise I didn't shop this. It was literally like this, in order, when I dropped by.
1.PNG

3.PNG

7.PNG
6.PNG

Hahahahahahahahaha
4.PNG
Also this was going to go in the pile with the rest, but then I noticed the username:
5.PNG

No one asked.
Also, for someone who just had a breakdown because her kid killed her chinchilla, this woman sure seems psyched about a festival where people tore animals to shreds with their bare hands. Maybe she's just psyched about the orgies and casual sex part now that her husband has left the scene.

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
Eat vegetables you stanky hoe! Mix broccoli with hot sauce then put in the air fryer for 15 min at 350 farenheit or make some ceasar salad and a stir fry.
Screenshot_20210214-123231.png
How come these gods are always speaking in emojis?

Screenshot_20210215-043017.png
Lesbian kiwis, if you met a girl on tinder and then she tells you she's in a sexual relationship with Persephone, what would you do?

Screenshot_20210215-043754.png
It's better than period blood I guess.

Screenshot_20210215-043957.png
What is that?

Screenshot_20210215-044318.pngScreenshot_20210215-044325.png
Use the broken glass for sex magick of course!

Last edited:

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210215-094820.png
My pronouns are cumslut/cumsluts/cumslutself. Respect them, allocishet shitlord!

Screenshot_20210215-094827.png
Angie, you're breaking my heart. Why discuss how valid identifying as tinkerbell is on Tumblr when you can be with us? Are we not good enough to be around? I even wrote you this poem:

Angie.
The fragrance of cinnamon sticks trails behind her,
And the green locks serves as a reminder,
Of the joy leaves of towering branches of the oak bring me in times of succor.
She left and it makes me cry,
I can feel my hope slowly die,
When I realize soon might be time to say goodbye.
The finest manchego I will bestow,
If she promises to not let me go,
If, somehow, sweet Angie doesn't leave I will be left positively aglow.

Screenshot_20210215-112226.png
How long do you think this addition to our new friend's household will last? Hopefully he has more time than the squished chinchilla.

Screenshot_20210215-112353.png
You start a polycule, is what you do. Obviously.

Screenshot_20210215-134701.png
Please use soap.