Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Found this in the reddit thread
View attachment 1932805
Time is a flat fucking circle. We're going back to shaman ages :lunacy:
Which introduced me to /r/realwitchcraft:
1.PNG

2.PNG

This one is actually dangerous:
j1m693vdei041.jpg

St. John's Wort - Can actually make depression worse.
Valerian root - Do not take before bed unless you're TRYING to have intense dreams.

Pompeii Grammy Awards

A shit show deserves an equally shitty award.
kiwifarms.net
Found this in the reddit thread

Which introduced me to /r/realwitchcraft:
View attachment 1936931
View attachment 1936932
This one is actually dangerous:
View attachment 1936930
St. John's Wort - Can actually make depression worse.
Valerian root - Do not take before bed unless you're TRYING to have intense dreams.
St. John's Wort is also toxic in large enough amounts, especially for animals and can cause miscarriages; so I guess 'unfuck your life' is a bit of ironic wording.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
St. John's Wort is also toxic in large enough amounts, especially for animals and can cause miscarriages; so I guess 'unfuck your life' is a bit of ironic wording.
This shit is seriously the equivalent of 8 year olds playing witch in their sandbox except these tumblr morons are serious.

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210221-094324.png
If you read a book about him you would know that he is a serial rapist.

Screenshot_20210221-094458.png
Well at least we know this one won't break our hearts

Screenshot_20210221-095224.pngScreenshot_20210221-095235.png
I don't care if it's manipulating someone else, I need some magickkk for @EyelessMC to send me a dick pic now, now, NOW!
Screenshot_20210221-095740.png

I wonder if she has sex with the dog and blames it on Mercury retrograde.

Screenshot_20210221-161244.pngScreenshot_20210221-161252.png
Please don't print "negro" on the wrapper for a black crayon, it's SO racially invective.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1939350
If you read a book about him you would know that he is a serial rapist.

View attachment 1939351

View attachment 1939353View attachment 1939375
I don't care if it's manipulating someone else, I need some magickkk for @EyelessMC to send me a dick pic now, now, NOW!
View attachment 1939379
I wonder if she has sex with the dog and blames it on Mercury retrograde.

View attachment 1939385View attachment 1939387
Please don't print "negro" on the wrapper for a black crayon, it's SO racially invective.

View attachment 1939392
View attachment 1939409
View attachment 1939411
> i dont wanna get my bloodline cursed

What is this, CK2? Besides, everyone knows the best way to get bloodlines is by waiting for someone to have a fuckton of kids and marrying them into your dynasty, not fucking around with witches.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
> i dont wanna get my bloodline cursed

What is this, CK2? Besides, everyone knows the best way to get bloodlines is by waiting for someone to have a fuckton of kids and marrying them into your dynasty, not fucking around with witches.
In order to have a bloodline to curse, you need to reproduce, and we all know that no one featured in this thread is going to do that.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely been a while since I last checked on this thread. Please tell me that the fatties haven't tried to corrupt Baltic paganism.
It's not popular, but it's there:
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG
Speaking of, let's see how she's doing.
a.PNG

Ah
b.PNG

Hmm
c.PNG

Do another money spell.

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210221-211442.png
I really sometimes wonder what Artemis would think about all these witchblr people.

Screenshot_20210222-083846.png
You want to have sex with someone and after you put some honey in a jar you have a dream about having sex with them? :o magick!

Screenshot_20210222-103013.png
He's either really dumb or a really big furry.

Screenshot_20210222-140829.png
Based grandma.

Screenshot_20210222-155153.png
How do these people get vaccines if they're triggered by medicine?

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
They don't.

New Agey anti-vaxxers are just as common as evangelical Prod anti-vaxxers.
These aren't the vaccines give you autism type, on witchesvspatriarchy, there are many posts urging you to wear a mask, witchblr as well. I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the middle-aged essential oil moms demographic. This is the mid teen to young adult blm neon hair dye kind.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
So whats the average age in this group? I'm thinking teens but being tumblr it could be 40yo cat ladies forever stuck in their 16yo mental state
It's never Judaism or Islam it's always Christians. Why? Witch trials stopped centuries ago.
Because christianity has become the cuck religion anyone can make fun of without consequence

Dont like it? start burning witches and heretics like in the old days

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
So whats the average age in this group? I'm thinking teens but being tumblr it could be 40yo cat ladies

Because christianity has become the cuck religion anyone can make fun of without consequence

Dont like it? start burning witches and heretics like in the old days
16-25. That's just my guess. They aren't really on Tumblr anymore. Of course, the community there is sizable, but the site is just not as popular as it used to be. Tik Tok is where they congregate these days. Discord also has many young ones. Reddit witches are older, but majority not over fifty I think, mostly because they are always talking about how excited they are to be "crones". My guess is that hive mind site witches are above the age of 21, but below 45. Tik Tok ones 15-25, discord 13-20. Twitter is probably 10-40, which is a wide range, but everyone is on there.

Last edited: