Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1941791
I really sometimes wonder what Artemis would think about all these witchblr people.

View attachment 1941801
You want to have sex with someone and after you put some honey in a jar you have a dream about having sex with them? :o magick!

View attachment 1941808
He's either really dumb or a really big furry.

View attachment 1941814
Based grandma.

View attachment 1941820
How do these people get vaccines if they're triggered by medicine?

That last one poking at the camera is legitimately annoying and upsetting. I would not want to be around her irl.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
That last one poking at the camera is legitimately annoying and upsetting. I would not want to be around her irl.
It immediately put a frown on my face, that tone and immediate attempt to cow you is horribly irritating. It's shit that their 'point' of not just instantly wishing bad things on people you disagree is vaguely sensible. Well, until it veers into 'DON'T HEX THEM' .. you're not going to get anything done doing that.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
It immediately put a frown on my face, that tone and immediate attempt to cow you is horribly irritating. It's shit that their 'point' of not just instantly wishing bad things on people you disagree is vaguely sensible. Well, until it veers into 'DON'T HEX THEM' .. you're not going to get anything done doing that.
Even if the hexes do work...well, everything has its price. I'm not going to go too far into mysticism here, but I will say this: even if you suffer no physical, social, or mental cost from attempting to hex someone or summon spirits, it leaves an indelible mark on your soul. At the end of the day, something will call you to settle up, one way or another.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Even if the hexes do work...well, everything has its price. I'm not going to go too far into mysticism here, but I will say this: even if you suffer no physical, social, or mental cost from attempting to hex someone or summon spirits, it leaves an indelible mark on your soul. At the end of the day, something will call you to settle up, one way or another.
Nah. Go into the mysticism. It's fine, because all it does it illustrate how little respect these "witches" have for even the historical aspects of "magic".

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
This is the best thread to go into details if you want.
Depending heavily on what kind've magic you may or may not believe in it may not have any 'actual' price. Chaos magic practitioners (it's way less impressive than it sounds..) believe that by strongly focusing your energy on something you wish to happen it will. In this case it would be focusing your thoughts and energy on hexing the problem person for whatever reason you feel is good.

I personally think the cost of such things is your time, your energy, and your own outlook. Start constantly trying to "punish" people for being wrong and you'll be an incredibly spiteful and unpleasant person.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Nah. Go into the mysticism. It's fine, because all it does it illustrate how little respect these "witches" have for even the historical aspects of "magic".
This is the best thread to go into details if you want.
Depending heavily on what kind've magic you may or may not believe in it may not have any 'actual' price. Chaos magic practitioners (it's way less impressive than it sounds..) believe that by strongly focusing your energy on something you wish to happen it will. In this case it would be focusing your thoughts and energy on hexing the problem person for whatever reason you feel is good.

I personally think the cost of such things is your time, your energy, and your own outlook. Start constantly trying to "punish" people for being wrong and you'll be an incredibly spiteful and unpleasant person.
Well, be careful what you wish for, but all right. The long and short of it is, even if benign magick itself can come from pretty hinky sources. Now, you have the obvious stuff like the edgelord 3spoopy5me Satanist invoking Satan or trying to bring in the spirit of Caine in order to attempt some real fucked up shit (although it winds up more in line with Kill Puppies for Satan types of evil). But do you even know where so called "white" magic comes from? Now, if the pagan gods are indeed running around and acting as a source (which I doubt because they don't seem the type to act as sources beyond dudes like Loki or Coyote) it could, MAYBE be as benign as you can get it. But something's going to put its mark on you if you're just trying to take power. Call it a god, or demon, or faerie, or spirit, it doesn't matter in the end. These things are made of power itself, so when you take of that power to try something they're going to want more back to climb whatever hierarchy that's in place.

Now, in contrast invoking something through a religious rite is a bit more controlled. It's less a casting (which forces your will on something) and more a request for something more powerful than you to help you out. The entity can refuse, if it so chooses but because you're not directly taking its power it won't come knocking. That's the theory, anyway. C.S. Lewis said it best, "There's two types of people in the world. Those who say to God thy will be done, and those to whom God says THY will be done." That's the separation of magick and religion at its core.

A Sign

YEAAAA BARN
kiwifarms.net
aka its just more troons and tugboat riders that demand they get things for free but shit themselves when they learn they have to pay up

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
34EE3130-C72E-4159-A59C-7E455F104C9A.png

They’ve invaded pokemon

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I've found a guy on TikTok carrying on Harry Houdini's proud legacy of illusionists dunking on "witchcraft".

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Not only are you correct but your post is hilarious when pictured beside your current screaming cat avatar.

Not seeing many yennefers
Good point. I don't recall us seeing a single man-faced tranny yet. :^)
Pretty women don't laze around all day pretending they're talking with Aphrodite.
Exactly. They're too busy reading horoscopes to post magic emoji chants.
In some Muslim countries they still do every so often, but the folks who are really big on witch persecution are African animists.

Good point. We touched on this earlier in the thread, too, how not only is witch hunting sometimes a disguise for random criminality but witchery and magic cult stuff itself is deeply entrenched in kidnapping, animal abuse/slaughter, murder and further. One poster even went into detail about how some South American cult is tied to drug running cartels if I recall.

In the real world witches are not good people. Not surprising since irl "pirates" aren't exactly charming drunks and muppets either.

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210223-095725.png
They're cards, not experimental drugs.

Screenshot_20210223-111120.pngScreenshot_20210223-111127.png
Lilith eats babies. I don't think she cares that much about trannies.

Screenshot_20210224-102610.png
Probably all the smoke from the incense.

Screenshot_20210224-141617.png
My dick drips cum on your mom like the clouds with their rain.

Screenshot_20210224-171808.pngScreenshot_20210224-171817.pngScreenshot_20210224-171844.png
If she kills the kid, will she put it in the compost?

Screenshot_20210224-171908.png
Screenshot_20210225-092140.png
Maybe it was better that the chinchilla had a quick death.

Screenshot_20210225-082204.pngScreenshot_20210225-082211.png
Replace dionysus with jesus and it sounds like a boomer's facebook post.

Screenshot_20210225-083033.png
It always comes back to period blood, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only are you correct but your post is hilarious when pictured beside your current screaming cat avatar.

Good point. I don't recall us seeing a single man-faced tranny yet. :^)

Exactly. They're too busy reading horoscopes to post magic emoji chants.

Good point. We touched on this earlier in the thread, too, how not only is witch hunting sometimes a disguise for random criminality but witchery and magic cult stuff itself is deeply entrenched in kidnapping, animal abuse/slaughter, murder and further. One poster even went into detail about how some South American cult is tied to drug running cartels if I recall.

In the real world witches are not good people. Not surprising since irl "pirates" aren't exactly charming drunks and muppets either.

Now, before I start, I want to make it clear that I hate witches and Wicca and the Witchblr crowd can go fuck itself. I'm not going to defend any of those loons and spergs.

With that said, witch hunters tend to be just as bad as the witches they go after, it not worse.

In the real world witches are not good people, but neither are trads and puritans.

The actual IRL Puritans of the 17th Century were mouth-foaming fanatics that would consider most of the "traditionalist" /pol/ kids and social conservatives on here to be "degenerates" in need of a lynching.

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
Everything is Apollo this, Aphrodite that. Where is the love for my boy Priapus?
View attachment 1949937

If a pagan revival is what we are after we need to start wearing dick shaped charms and erecting Herm statues with big dicks in our yards. Phallus Worship is the part of ancient religion Percy Jackson left out.
Interestingly, most sterotypical magic instruments are intended to invoke "male power." Staffs, wands, and broomsticks are phallic by design and inherently sexual.

I feel like a lot of the Witchblr crowd sees witchdom as a feminine religion/lifestyle/whatever because the portrayal of witches is dominated by females in every piece of media ever, when in reality, witch has always been a gender-neutral term. Witches are not female wizards, for example. There can be male witches too.

In saying that, a lot of them seem to ignore the blatantly masculine aspects of witchcraft and how both genders are utilized for sake of rituals. Witchcraft is not feminist. It is not rebelling against the patriarchy. Literally, the only thing it rebels against is God which, I understand is half the point with these sad sacks.

I acknowledge that I know way too much about this subject. I promise I'm not a pagan LARPer, I just find the topics really fascinating as relating to history, Biblical context, etc. There's the old adage of "know your enemy" and it helps to know about this stuff before you argue against it. Churches are losing their young people to psuedo-witchcraft 'cause they don't know jack about it.

The foundation for internet-grade witchcraft is built almost entirely on Hollywood's interpretations, rather than what is historically and religiously accurate... and these these people wonder why they're not taken seriously outside of the internet bubble.