Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Oh I hate that the dog and gecko are together. The dogs body language looks uncertain too.

I guess a true witch lets their familiars duke it out for supremacy.
When your cat eats a houseplant then projectile-vomits all over your office chair it's a spiritual battle. Can't have a plant be a familiar, how would it even go out and travel the countryside if it has no legs?

literal autist

kiwifarms.net
564018CC-C808-4589-BD78-44AE1273CA62.jpeg

The witch-to-TERF pipeline is real

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210303-121318.png
I can't wait for "warlock is a slur!" discourse.
Screenshot_20210305-092227.png
Screenshot_20210305-092233.png

This just gave me an idea! What if all of us in this thread saved up to buy a mansion so that we could live together? @NoReturn will forage for food, @EyelessMC will keep us entertained by suggesting anime to watch as a group, and @WinchesterPremium will be security! We'll have our very own Kool Kiwi Koven!

Screenshot_20210305-143309.pngScreenshot_20210305-143315.png
If this anon really wants to get angie tattooed on them, I don't think they should be trusted to make good decisions.

Screenshot_20210305-143400.pngScreenshot_20210305-143408.pngScreenshot_20210305-143414.pngScreenshot_20210305-143420.pngScreenshot_20210305-143447.pngScreenshot_20210305-143454.pngScreenshot_20210305-143501.pngScreenshot_20210305-143509.pngScreenshot_20210305-143516.png
Why would you want to cause delusions?! They are not fun. This is just sadistic.

Screenshot_20210305-174035.png
Idk, maybe they're just kinky.

Screenshot_20210306-152103.pngScreenshot_20210306-152109.pngScreenshot_20210306-152115.pngpScreenshot_20210306-152123.png
Why so many different fonts?

Screenshot_20210306-191241.png
How fatphobic of you.

Screenshot_20210306-191559.png
If someone just randomly shouts racial slurs for no reason they probably need mental help and hexing them isn't really the most compassionate thing to do but whatever.

Screenshot_20210307-200447.pngScreenshot_20210307-200453.png
Completely agree. Forcing your roommate to drink menstrual blood is SO HECKIN VALID!!!!

Screenshot_20210307-200641.pngScreenshot_20210307-200516.pngScreenshot_20210307-200522.png
Why does matter if there is a space between transwoman?

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
This just gave me an idea! What if all of us in this thread saved up to buy a mansion so that we could live together? @NoReturn will forage for food, @EyelessMC will keep us entertained by suggesting anime to watch as a group, and @WinchesterPremium will be security! We'll have our very own Kool Kiwi Koven!

That is a big job considering you've angered so many witches. I don't know if I'm up for sitting on a porch all day shouting at Hades, Satan, and Ares to get off our property while waving a shotgun around.

Just for the record I'm pretty sure that psychological phenomena is "wanting to settle down and raise a family"

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
That is a big job considering you've angered so many witches. I don't know if I'm up for sitting on a porch all day shouting at Hades, Satan, and Ares to get off our property while waving a shotgun around.
It's ok, I'll enchant the shotgun with the blessings of "sawed off" and maintain a pot of holy bean. Blessed be.
Just for the record I'm pretty sure that psychological phenomena is "wanting to settle down and raise a family"
Community is a novel concept for these loons. They only have online friends because the outside neighbors aren't woke enough, and having children would cut into the weed budget.
[Leviathan video]

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
This just gave me an idea! What if all of us in this thread saved up to buy a mansion [...] We'll have our very own Kool Kiwi Koven!
lol Fun. Although the real reason the queer witches keep having such a fantasy at 35 is because they are officially at the point where everything in their psyche and body is screaming at them for pissing away their life. They wish they could enjoy the experience of having a family, even a big family, but they never will and they know it. They can't. They are queer witches.
We don't need such a thing because we haven't deformed ourselves to be utterly immune to having a family. Heck, even you have your ham-ham, Fuzzybro.
These witches only have their headmates sitcoms "deities" and their jar of mixed garbage. Also Tumblr. At least Tumblr will be there for them.
This is love poetry, really poorly thought out, aimless and saccharine love poetry. There is no way she didn't write this to herself, which isn't even funny. It's just depressing.
...Okay, it's a little funny. Maybe even very funny. Alright fine it's hilarious. Come on, really? "You are that one warm spot inside where the sun hits and makes everything golden"? Are they talking about sunlight or peeing in the pool?
"You're that piece of poetry that gets inked on skin" just screams "I WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF ME!", and then "and written over and over in books" yeah like the compulsive scrawling of a lunatic.

It's the manic side of Manic Depression. Someone felt really good, so good they got a high, and wanted to share that happy high with someone else. This is disturbing but not uncommon for Tumblr. However, her response lets the cat from the bag. She wrote this to herself because she was likely slipping into a downer or depressive state and needed immediate kindness read back to her. Again, typical of Tumblr.

Kinda lays to rest any doubt about what the admin told her when she had complained about being sent sexual threats on Tumblr, how it was her doing it to herself.
Alright! I got some black sand, charcoal, chili powder, a slice of onion, an ant I just squished, half a cigarette and the leftover of my fourth blueberry pie. Now all I need to do is add in the strands of hair and nail clippings I stole from my stupid dad's bedroom trashcan and I'll finally teach that old man a lesson in humility! No, Dad--YOU will be taking out the garbage tonight! Hahaha--wait. Oh no... NO! I'm missing my key ingrediant for the curse! Dragon's blood

"Oh no, my neighbor is viciously beating his girlfriend on a nightly basis! I don't know what to do. I called the cops... Wait, I know!
🪄👊🤜🤕🤕🛑🫂👩‍❤️‍👨 That'll do it!"

View attachment 1977786View attachment 1977784View attachment 1977788
Why does matter if there is a space between transwoman?
Because it's another little thing they can cry about for faux victim credit. I also like that the info those nasty TERFs spread are debunked or "at least biased". Because it's not like there's a pro-tranny bias at all, right?
"No," the enlightened witch cries. "No, but those are the true studies! It's the other ones, the ones with the science and testimonials. THOSE are the ones we debunked! Speaking of debunking pseudoscience, did I tell you about how Apollo showed me that charging crystals are a scam and you can get the same magical charge from throwing oregano, a teaspoon of salt and toe clippings into a jar? So like, the other day when I was sacrificing half my Whopper to Apollo he hella said..."

Community is a novel concept for these loons. They only have online friends because the outside neighbors aren't woke enough, and having children would cut into the weed budget.
lol That, too. Family requires delayed gratification, self-sacrifice, thinking of another before yourself and worst of all that most dreaded thing...
Responsibility.

These videos are funny but the last one is sad. Such a shame to see what Sam Fisher's daughter turned into.

I actually remember seeing "warlock is a slur" back when Sims 3 released the magic pack, some website was using "witches and warlocks" to describe them and they ended up apologizing.
That is so retarded but I believe it.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
I actually remember seeing "warlock is a slur" back when Sims 3 released the magic pack, some website was using "witches and warlocks" to describe them and they ended up apologizing.
I've not personally seen this shit but I'd believe it, so many witches and pagan worshippers are starving to be some sort've special minority so they'll take any tack possible to feel like they're being oppressed. Keep in mind these are the same people who will openly state they're going to try to hex the shit out of someone for having a differing opinion, or sacrificing the flesh of animals to get help with their depression from demons.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Found this woman via the Fat Acceptance thread:

Last edited:

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
"For whom marriage was forbidden" meant already married to someone else.

Just as an aside:
Unlike some other pagans, the Nordics were not gay friendly at all.
I mean to the point of systematically murdering gay men.
That particular prejudice is not unique to Abrahamic faiths.
Or if dad said no. Very popular way of denying union for all walks of life.

Right, like I can totally understand wanting your faith system to support your lifestyle or vice versa, and trying to connect the two. In this case, it just doesn't work out no matter how they read it.
Yeah, that's what happens when they don't understand how faith works. It's not a shield for bigotry or whatever, it's a set of beliefs you MUST follow or else lose the god's favor. The problem with paganism is a lot of the tenets have been lost to history so these fuckers think they can just throw shit at a wall and see if it sticks. Let's assume there's more afterlifes than the Judeo-Christian one for now: how are these women planning on getting into Asgard? They'd get booted down to Helheim for whining about toxic masculinity when some dead viking warlord grabs their tits. Would Minos give them a torment for their hubris for putting words in the Olympian's mouths? How would their heart stack up when Osiris weighs it with all the negativity in it?

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
"For whom marriage was forbidden" meant already married to someone else.

Just as an aside:
Unlike some other pagans, the Nordics were not gay friendly at all.
I mean to the point of systematically murdering gay men.
That particular prejudice is not unique to Abrahamic faiths.
From what I've read and listened they're not only hostile to homosexuality, they're extremely specific about how it was not okay. If you're the one doing the penetrating in male on male sex you are less 'bad' than the receiver. The receiver is at the least banished if not likely killed whereas the giver may receive mercy depending on the situation as it's less soiling to be in a dominant position.

Which means that Norse and Germanic cultures were believers in 'It's not (as) gay if you beat them up after' levels of logic.

I've heard so many people immediately point to Lofn and twist the intention to 'IT MUST BE THE HOMOOOOOS!' .. Except no, not really. One could even argue Lofn isn't one you would wish to openly consider a patron as their society took adultery extremely seriously. It was less of an issue for powerful men who would often have a wife & a number of mistresses .. but to be caught screwing around had a hefty legal penalty. Even more so for women, natch. It didn't stop love, adultery and all that comes with it no more than calling Loki a fagzilla can stop Ragnarok.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Although the real reason the queer witches keep having such a fantasy at 35 is because they are officially at the point where everything in their psyche and body is screaming at them for pissing away their life. They wish they could enjoy the experience of having a family, even a big family, but they never will and they know it. They can't. They are queer witches.
This reminds me of a story that's slightly OT but it *is* about a pathetic 30-something woman.

So I live in Arkansas, God's Asshole, and I'm at a party. Lots of lefty types because I'm a fucking nerd and nerd hobbies are overrun with lefties. Some 35-year-old no-egger from California is there, continually shitting on Arkansas because I guess she's petty and bitter about rent prices running her out of Cali. She's single, never married, and has no children. Then late in the night she drops a revelation that leaves me staggered to this day.

She has no savings. At all. No savings account, no retirement, no investments. Not even a little extra left over at the end of the month. I leave the party absolutely shooketh. How? How do you make it 35 with nothing to your name but your car and your dog? More importantly, how do you course correct before you're 65 and it's too late?
If you're the one doing the penetrating in male on male sex you are less 'bad' than the receiver.
This is a very common attitude in many early civilizations. Rome followed the same idea. Even modern India considers it not gay if the bottom dresses up like a girl and the guys do it as part of a "totally sacred one-night wedding" sort of thing.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of a story that's slightly OT but it *is* about a pathetic 30-something woman.

So I live in Arkansas, God's Asshole, and I'm at a party. Lots of lefty types because I'm a fucking nerd and nerd hobbies are overrun with lefties. Some 35-year-old no-egger from California is there, continually shitting on Arkansas because I guess she's petty and bitter about rent prices running her out of Cali. She's single, never married, and has no children. Then late in the night she drops a revelation that leaves me staggered to this day.

She has no savings. At all. No savings account, no retirement, no investments. Not even a little extra left over at the end of the month. I leave the party absolutely shooketh. How? How do you make it 35 with nothing to your name but your car and your dog? More importantly, how do you course correct before you're 65 and it's too late?
Well...the plan is to live on social security in a lot of cases. Because yeah, 200 a month will sustain your lifestyle...
This is a very common attitude in many early civilizations. Rome followed the same idea. Even modern India considers it not gay if the bottom dresses up like a girl and the guys do it as part of a "totally sacred one-night wedding" sort of thing.
Can I just say I love how it's a universal constant that the cocksucker is gayer than the cocksucked?