Diseased Neo-Pagans / Witches on the Internet / Witchblr - SMT IRL, but with fatties

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
How kill the foot hex? Just post your feet here and we will make a custom binding spell for them.
>custom binding spell
>binding
Well well, Fuzzy. I guess we know what you're into now.
hammyfeet.PNG
If I had her as a coworker I would probably kms if I had to listen to her talk about her magickal pms.
The female body is distinct from that of the male. As with the moon, she wanes and waxes.
il_1588xN.1720153128_jije.jpg

Choose, witch.
Will you take the path of self-cultivation, of learning to move with your feelings and grow stronger, as a tree is strengthened by standing against the wind?
Or will you thrash about like a petulant child and binge on store-brand ice cream?
Maybe this person is schizophrenic but this is a rare case I think could be legit. I knew a girl with the exact same issues and her mother did some black magic on her as a child. 'Incubus demons' don't exist but I can vouch for the fact that demons can and do become attracted to people, following and harassing them, especially if the person is entirely unprotected and/or literally invited demons over through a ritual. Unfortunately for the person who posted that, looking to more occult books will likely make the problem worse instead of solving it.
I've mentioned this before, but I'm genuinely interested in the potential of certain treatments for mental illnesses where you acknowledge the crazy but don't react to it (kind of like what they recommend for some people with dementia.)
I think there is definitely something wrong with the person who made that post, but in this state you can't just drag her to a doctor and tell her what she's experiencing isn't real. Since she says this is the one subject where she can communicate normally, you'd need to use it to get her help.
Good lord, that whole house probably smells like ashy-weed, cat urine, and dried blood.
Ashy-weed
kushcraft.jpg

2.PNG

Cat Urine
1.PNG

1b.PNG

Dried blood
3.PNG

3b.PNG

Bixnood

If you have XX chromones if feel bad for you son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>custom binding spell
>binding
Well well, Fuzzy. I guess we know what you're into now.

The female body is distinct from that of the male. As with the moon, she wanes and waxes.
View attachment 2165598
Choose, witch.
Will you take the path of self-cultivation, of learning to move with your feelings and grow stronger, as a tree is strengthened by standing against the wind?
Or will you thrash about like a petulant child and binge on store-brand ice cream?

I've mentioned this before, but I'm genuinely interested in the potential of certain treatments for mental illnesses where you acknowledge the crazy but don't react to it (kind of like what they recommend for some people with dementia.)
I think there is definitely something wrong with the person who made that post, but in this state you can't just drag her to a doctor and tell her what she's experiencing isn't real. Since she says this is the one subject where she can communicate normally, you'd need to use it to get her help.

Ashy-weed
View attachment 2165635
View attachment 2165636
Cat Urine
View attachment 2165632
View attachment 2165633
Dried blood
View attachment 2165640
View attachment 2165644
Why is it always menstrual blood and breast milk?
God damn nibba I just want to cast magic with my cum.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
:woo:
Online cult leader found decomposing and wrapped in Christmas lights

View attachment newFile.webp
Our story begins a while back. So lets go in chronological order.
12 years ago, Amy Carlson starts her YouTube channel, 5D Full Disclosure (Archive), but she starts posting more videos of herself and her face starting around 2013:
Cult starts gaining members over the next couple years, and by 2018 there's a bunch of people living with her:
Their site where they sold "Healing essentials" been taken down, but it was archived.
1.PNG

In September 2020 they get featured on Dr. Phil and get kicked out of Hawaii

March 2021, they're featured on Vice's YouTube channel
April 4th, they upload this TikTok with the caption "Mother God answered our prayers! Ascension Time #Ascension #Mom #planetaryascension #LoveHasWon #ebonyreigns"
May 5th, 2021 - A body has been discovered

Last edited:

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
This is a therapeutic technique for some people with schizophrenia or other hallucinatory delusions that aren't severe enough to warrant medication, or the patient chooses to forego medication and the doctor can't force the issue. Hallucinations tend to fall into 'themes' individualized to each patient; you might get floating eyeballs or screaming demon voices, but you probably won't get phantom social workers out of the blue. Or alternatively, you get phantom social workers and sudden suspicious insect activity, but you don't get the floating eyeballs and demon voices. The patient learns to recognize when they're having an episode and attempt to ground themselves in reality through a variety of methods.
"Feed her your semen"
Tried this and she dumped my ass.

wait wait wait
"Anoint a photo of the lover you desire"
Are these niggas telling me to do cum tributes?
I'm kinda surprised that there aren't any chaos sorcerers among these wackjobs.
I do wonder which God would they follow? Khorne would definitely be toxic masculinity incarnate or whatever for them. I'm not sure on the other three however...
Slaanesh is totes just empowered sexuality and responsible drug use.

But seriously, some people practice what they call chaos magick, but they don't (sadly) attach the 40K mythos to it. It's more Schrodinger's Magick; the cat is both dead and alive unless you REALLY WANT it to be alive, in which case it will be.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Guys! Unicole Unicron has a TikTok account!
2.PNG

Unicole looks so much like someone else I know and I don't know why that is.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
Stop ruining perfectly good rocks!
I wish I could add more agree rates to this. I've seen so many beautiful stones, pieces of wood, and even shells get used for such ugly things. If it helps any I think these may be resin cast or glass, it's unlikely that all of these 'quarts' pieces would be so incredibly uniformly clear.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2178905
I have several questions and they all start but 'WHY'.
Oh sure, carving rocks into vaginas is empowering and honors the Feminine Spirit, but if I draw a dick in my library book and say it's a celebration of Masculine Power then it's inappropriate.

Even my hardcore lefty neopagan friends think all this vagina-worship is fucking weird.

Flexo

Don't blame me. I voted for HK-47.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So was listening to this podcast:

And for those curious, the very last question they receive (around the -14:10 mark) is one about "Christian Witchcraft" and/or paganism.

I know most here don't care, but thought it would be of interest to one or two of you.