NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
ZNkGCgT.png

Being a white male tranny on Resetera: Generally, call the mods pieces of shit. Lynch a black man, Royalan. Cause multiple mods sleepless nights and standing down under a barrage of abuse and namecalling. Shit up the forum and spam the report button non-stop. Have all tranny bans reversed.

Being an opinionated black man on Resetera who calls out moderation: A history of histories http://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Shy

The negros need to know their place on Resetera, far behind the white male trannies. On Resetera if you're black, you're never getting a 2 page topic like this fam https://www.resetera.com/threads/summary-from-11-24-19-meeting-involving-transera-community-resetera-staff.155481/

WHITE MALE TRANNIES ONLY. KNOW YOUR PLACE.

The Homophobic Asian Dictator has stepped up his assault on the forum by infecting everyone with malware

Keep the trannies around for outrage $ and then monetize the fuck out of the userbase even more. The admins claim THE STATEMENT is coming soon that says more blacks will be digitally murdered to appease the troons

Isamu counting on more trannies paying for Era clear at the same time as he installs spyware on the PCs and mobiles of the dumb fucks who don't adblock his asylum.

Never trust the Chinese.

fPW1epW.png

You mean this forum was created by a shifty Asian homophobic scam artist who seen an opportunity to steal Tyler Malka's asylum and make it an ever bigger nuthouse? All to make money off of mental illness and exploit troons? Well, I never.

I truly believed this was to be the promise land and a better place than NeoGAF.

Where is the trannyEra forum? It's the only place I can trust now. Can we get a forum owned by a white male tranny and admins and moderators who are all troons? No blacks allowed. It's all I want for Christmas.

Last edited:

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
What's different this time is it isn't a new generation that's doing the same song and dance as previous generations. It's the same people that rebelled against this nonsense.

There was a poll a while back that put most of ResetEra's user base around age 35. That's old enough to remember Jack Thompson and parent groups saying that GTA was going to turn people into killers and Tomb Raider was going to turn boys into perverts. (Given the rise of weeb games, they might have been right about that last one.)

It's surreal because video games are not a scary new thing they don't understand. They should know playing Mortal Kombat didn't make people rip strangers spines out with their bare hands. They should know that gaming has a wide array of characters, gameplay, and stories. But instead they try and spin this bullshit narrative that gamers are straight white male nazis exclusively.

Same with environmentalism. It's not just teenagers who are learning about climate change for the first time and rebelling against their parents. It's 35 year old men who are old enough to remember when they were told leaving the TV on while they take a piss would cause the polar ice caps to melt.

It will still fail, but it's somehow even more pathetic since they don't have the excuse of being young and naive.
35!? Fucking hell, that's terrible. After 30 you are supposed to have learned that half the shit these tards want in their "revolution" isn't going to work. At least that's what I thought. Up until now I assumed there was a cutoff age for woke and that it wasn't just me.

But yeah, this is the generation that lived through the end of the Satanic Panic, Lieberman, Jack Thompson and Dave Grossman. Now all of a sudden games will ruin the world because the person saying it has tits (biological or otherwise)?

Ctrl+Alt+Rt

cis aro
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034741

Being a white male tranny on Resetera: Generally, call the mods pieces of shit. Lynch a black man, Royalan. Cause multiple mods sleepless nights and standing down under a barrage of abuse and namecalling. Shit up the forum and spam the report button non-stop. Have all tranny bans reversed.

Being an opinionated black man on Resetera who calls out moderation: A history of histories http://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Shy

The negros need to know their place on Resetera, far behind the white male trannies. On Resetera if you're black, you're never getting a 2 page topic like this fam https://www.resetera.com/threads/summary-from-11-24-19-meeting-involving-transera-community-resetera-staff.155481/

WHITE MALE TRANNIES ONLY. KNOW YOUR PLACE.
Rest in peace to my mothafucka Shy
Rest in peace to all the motherfuckas that passed too early
All the young motherfuckas that was took in they prime
Real motherfuckin Gs, this one is for you

- Royalan (demodded, "acephobia", 10/24/17 – 11/19/19 )
- JealousKenny (pending, "dismissive of lgbt oppression", 07/17/18 – 11/28/19)
- Snake Eater (1 wk, "inflammatory commentary in sensitive thread", 10/27/17 – 11/28/19)
- BossAttack (2 wks, "derailing sensitive thread", 10/27/17 – 12/01/19)
- NameUser (1 wk, "dismissive of lgbt oppression", 10/25/17 – 12/01/19)
- Shy (pending, "long history of mod whining and antagonistic behaviour", 10/25/17 – 12/03/19)

My role models gone or they locked in the pen
Straight hustlas, caught up in the whirlwind

And why the hell am I locked in jail
they let them white boys free
we be shocked as hell

In my mind I can see it comin
and all the time it's a plot to keep a nigga runnin
by keepin gun and never run unless I'm comin at ya
Cry later but for now let's enjoy the laughter
God bless the dead

Water-T

Looking for girls under 17 to SukMi my baby carrot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, this Mandolarian show is legit and I hate Star Wars. I thought I was a tough man but that baby yoda got me, shit is too cute, fuck.

Show of the year.

To think Resetera tried to ruin the show because of lack of women...
Considering that the 4th episode starred two women and was directed by one, I guess they'll STFO now?

Oh, I forgot. This is REEEEEsetra. They'll start bitching about there being no trans/nb/disabled/genderfluid/Muslim characters.

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
You mean this forum was created by a shifty Asian homophobic scam artist who seen an opportunity to steal Tyler Malka's asylum and make it an ever bigger nuthouse? All to make money off of mental illness and exploit troons? Well, I never.

I truly believed this was to be the promise land and a better place than NeoGAF.

Where is the trannyEra forum? It's the only place I can trust now. Can we get a forum owned by a white male tranny and admins and moderators who are all troons? No blacks allowed. It's all I want for Christmas.

Very bold statement, which is your favorite lolcow?

Oh Long Johnson

Eat the bugs, bigot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

- Snake Eater (1 wk, "inflammatory commentary in sensitive thread", 10/27/17 – 11/28/19)
- Shy (pending, "long history of mod whining and antagonistic behaviour", 10/25/17 – 12/03/19)

we be shocked as hell

God bless the dead
Should have had a Sarah McLachlan song playing for this post.

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
lol another thread, they're revolting (in more ways than one amirite)

1575394013826.png

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder how these people play games with jobs and classes where the whole theme is pushing yourself to get more skilled and be more capable and somehow they can't reflect on their own life and see they've never really pushed themselves to the limit.

Like they talk about games triggering them and making the bad thoughts happen, the #1 thing that should routinely send them over the edge should probably be not having a career.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net

we be shocked as hell

God bless the dead

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino