NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Dirty Mug

Unwashed mass
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that Iran topic has really brought out the exceptional individuals.

grunts should disobey their superiors.png

So people can just disobey their superiors if they feel like it, eh? I wonder if this person ever had a job. He got called out for being naive, rightly so.

But THIS is the real problem!
waah trump killed some fnaf fag.png

WAAAAH DRUMPF KILLED A FNAF ANIMATOR WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
lmao this is great

View attachment 1094450

And as always redmercury plays dumb,every fucking time

View attachment 1094454

Dont be allies guys,American leadership shouldnt support democratic values,bad optics i assume

View attachment 1094457
For protests to be successful, you need to shut the fuck up

:thinking:

It's almost as if people protesting against genuinely being killed for "wrong-think" or for wanting freedoms, is going to get international support. Only on Resetera is TDS that severe posters would want to play down the protests, ignore them or in a roundabout way wish harm on the protesters because Orange Man Bad.

I can only hope Trump gives even more support to those protesting authoritarianism/a legit dictatorship, just to see you lot get incredibly assmad. How can Drumpf support people we would normally support if we weren't such deranged lunatics?!‽

Here's some cross forum drama.

A black forum, The Coli, is unhappy with Resetera

1ol7E8D.png

ozVQsk4.png

But what is Resetera asks a 99.5% black community?

dsIu9Os.png

z6NwacU.png

vNULBBB.png

5yYdJjI.png

Ah yes, it's the white troons and their beta male cuck allies banning everyone, even the blacks, for mild wrong-think. A nigga with independent thought will not be tolerated on Resetera.com.

But I did always know Slayven and Nepenthe were black bootlickers, ready to throw their own into a river to appease Isamu Fukui's white supremacist troon nuthouse.

Blacks who escape the Resetera plantation will be shot on sight.

kCuLGld.png

White boy forums? This is trans erasure. This is transphobic.

PfiPgCc.png

TRANNY INFESTED?!

That's it, all straight black men need to be banned from Resetera.

Last edited by a moderator:

WuTangClan2299

kiwifarms.net
Here's some cross forum drama.

A black forum, The Coli, is unhappy with Resetera

View attachment 1095140

View attachment 1095141

But what is Resetera asks a 99.5% black community?

View attachment 1095142

View attachment 1095149

View attachment 1095145

View attachment 1095147

Ah yes, it's the white troons and their beta male cuck allies banning everyone, even the blacks, for mild wrong-think. A nigga with independent thought will not be tolerated on Resetera.com.

But I did always know Slayven and Nepenthe were black bootlickers, ready to throw their own into a river to appease Isamu Fukui's white supremacist troon nuthouse.

Blacks who escape the Resetera plantation will be shot on sight.

View attachment 1095151

White boy forums? This is trans erasure. This is transphobic.

View attachment 1095153

TRANNY INFESTED?!

That's it, all straight black men need to be banned from Resetera.
As someone who may or may not be Black. I can confirm that the black community is still hugely problematic, and anti-LGBT. Those PoC really need to start checking their privilege.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
As someone who may or may not be Black. I can confirm that the black community is still hugely problematic, and anti-LGBT. Those PoC really need to start checking their privilege.
I guess straight black men have a reason to be sceptical of the mentally ill white man who cries when they see Dave Chappelle has a Netflix special and wants to have a beard and call themselves female.

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, you've already been unpersoned for liking hip hop that isn't made by some gay Soundcloud rapper with neon hair. I wish ODB was around so we could get his take on trannies.:feels:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
KbbIHmC.png

Resetera annihilated.

It's supposed to be the most progressive site on the internet yet in the eyes of black men, it's basically troon Stormfront 🤔

B-Dubs should be ashamed of himself and his mod captains that oppressed black people are fleeing Resetera.

All of this like a month after Royalan was curbstomped by an unhinged white feminist (Sabrina) and a hoarde of white troons (everyone else on Era).

I like The Coli. I understand their struggle. I just wish they'd accept Enzom21 as a black man.

While The Coli is warning its people about the adult white troon, Resetera's Nepenthe is doing the rounds again for simply warning about white babies

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1095277

Resetera annihilated.

It's supposed to be the most progressive site on the internet yet in the eyes of black men, it's basically troon Stormfront 🤔

B-Dubs should be ashamed of himself and his mod captains that oppressed black people are fleeing Resetera.

All of this like a month after Royalan was curbstomped by an unhinged white feminist (Sabrina) and a hoarde of white troons (everyone else on Era).

I like The Coli. I understand their struggle. I just wish they'd accept Enzom21 as a black man.

While The Coli is warning its people about the adult white troon, Resetera's Nepenthe is doing the rounds again for simply warning about white babies

With the Troon as your ally, who needs enemies?

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Every minority group that encounters era feels like they're the most discriminated against by the community. This is impressive work, Cerium.
To be honest the black man is like a shiny Pokémon on Resetera.

Furiously hated by the white troons, even black gay men. Many black men embrace their masculinity and this is terrorism to the white troon. The way Resetera digitally murdered Royalan was an amazing sight.

Longest running gay nigga going back to NeoGAF days and within 72 hours the whole white tranny population and even the handful of white females Resetera has wanted him executed.

The Asian dictator then decided his population had spoken and Royalan was BTFO.

Reactions: FuckedUp

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
OulKV6o.jpg

He's implying that you should hit the report button and start crying to the mods you need help.

PQ7M2ML.png

The unhinged reeeeing from the male feminists in that topic due to the first reply are

:story:

Also, is this somehow Trump's fault? I'll blame Trump.

She'll do well in Europe, the white men on Resetera will remind her she still needs to cover up.

OP also isn't slick saying female, she could be trans or non-binary. Allah loves all Muslims, especially gays, non-binaries or MtF. That xenophobia as well implying Iran isn't a progressive paradise that is going to give many Resetera posters a home away from Trump's America.

Reporting that topic to the mods for hate speech.

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1095479

He's implying that you should hit the report button and start crying to the mods you need help.

View attachment 1095481

The unhinged reeeeing from the male feminists in that topic due to the first reply are

She'll do well in Europe, the white men on Resetera will remind her she still needs to cover up.

OP also isn't slick saying female, she could be trans or non-binary. Allah loves all Muslims, especially gays, non-binaries or MtF. That xenophobia as well implying Iran isn't a progressive paradise that is going to give many Resetera posters a home away from Trump's America.

"Sand 'groids are the most repulsive things on two legs that scar this green earth"
- Resetera

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1095479

View attachment 1095481

And jack gets to go to bed tonight with no tears in his eyes

Wg2Q3lM.jpg

Male fragility, it's the Resetera way.