NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
Edit - Late. See above. Normies answering the problematic poll and upsetting Resetera

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's Oscar season and it's time for black people to suddenly become valued on Resetera again! AND they can find another way to attack Joker after it turned out not to be an altright incel nazi movie!
View attachment 1096920
Great idea! So instead of being eligible for "Best Actor," someone like Denzel Washington would only be able to qualify for Best Nigger!

So fucking progressive!

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
Edit - Late. See above. Normies answering the problematic poll and upsetting Resetera

The vocal minority is shocked to find out what the silent majority thinks! There is some wrongthink in that thread along with Nazi adjacent, aka almost everyone, saying bullshit like "I just don't act like a jerk". We need to open some reeducation gulags immediately.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Bernie hates women and this has Era in a meltdown. B-Dubs has decided as the current unpaid owner of Resetera, he best remind everyone straight white men are the fucking devil

The only thing you have to pushback inside of you daily B-Dubs is your self-hatred and unhappiness. Enjoy being the owner of Resetera, I'm sure you won't kill the forum.

Notice B-Dubs doesn't say the based niggas from The Coli need re-education camps? 🤔

Watching the leftists eat themselves alive is fucking hilarious. All the normal people stay winning and get on with enjoying life whilst these permanently upset grievance politics crybabies have panic attacks.

Trump is going to walk 2020 and even if you aren't his biggest fan keeping these lunatics crying for another 4 years is almost worth the vote alone. They deserve to stay losing for what they are trying to turn the world into.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
At this point I think The Coli agents are even more based than us Kiwis. Those niggas are next-level.

I'm now having to rethink if it's a Coli or Farms agent

:stress:

Us Kiwis have to step it up for 2020.
I think it might be that Coli guy who was talking about having multiple accounts there. I wasn't even thinking it was a troll because he doesn't sound like a Kiwi. I'm still not actually sure they're right.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Did you ever want to see a post sum up Resetera perfectly with zero self-awareness to the topic itself?

Look no further

The 30+ millennials on Resetera forgetting when they first started using the internet it was fun. Now they've all turned into humorless sacks of shit. Every day is oppression. Every day is screaming and howling. Every day is pretending to upset and unable to live because of jokes and other people laughing.

The video isn't really funny but it's harmless. Those grown men screaming like children really need to go to sleep and die. What point is there carrying on living when you are that pathetic?

Speaking of jokes, the B-Dubs topic still hasn't gone past 4 pages.

Normies rise up on Resetera. Continue to vote in polls to upset the troons and also ignore the mods and admins to make them know they are hated.

Last edited:

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it might be that Coli guy who was talking about having multiple accounts there. I wasn't even thinking it was a troll because he doesn't sound like a Kiwi. I'm still not actually sure they're right.
Given how absurd some of the things they say there are, this guy might not even be a troll and now he's just so confused why he was shut down. Poe's Law is in effect here.

JoyfulDarter

Dream Rapist
kiwifarms.net
Yikes, no talking about killing white children on their gaming forum? Time to cancel PCGamer!
View attachment 1096997
Resetera talking about a forum having restrictions on speech is priceless.
Weird, I remember a few years ago PCGamer publishing quite a bit woke shit and circling the wagons with the other gaming "journalists" during GamerGate. Is it less pozzed now, or is this just an attempt to prevent their forum from turning into Something Awful/Reset Era?

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Weird, I remember a few years ago PCGamer publishing quite a bit woke shit and circling the wagons with the other gaming "journalists" during GamerGate. Is it less pozzed now, or is this just an attempt to prevent their forum from turning into Something Awful/Reset Era?
They're still at the woke shit, and frequently shadow ban on their current Disquss comment sections - this was especially fun when Andy Chalk, the wokest and most transparently likely to be a rapist, tried to speak out against shit only to have his own history of Islamic and anti faggot stuff to get posted on all his articles.

They're clearly throwing that rule in there to stomp on any disagreement with the writers.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
That's a good all purpose ResetEra post:
View attachment 1097680
The only fun allowed on Resetera is going to Furfest to get aids

KzBu481.png

B-Dubs Resetera "Fuck the whites, don't do what you want with your money, avoid white people".

Isamu Fukui "B-Dubs, I know I'm still hiding under a table, but remember the whites make my money for me. Resetera is 98% white. All the troons are white. I want to keep making money whilst doing nothing. Remember that".

rvWbYxK.png

I literally can't stop laughing at the Democrats tearing themselves apart, but even outside of the Democrats, this comment is peak Resetera lunacy.

"A wamen needs to be X because my feelings! Who cares if they are any good? I'm 34, this has to happen now!"

KSweeley just wants to see a woman do... anything

3812.jpg

Hillary Clinton was supposed to be "their woman"

:story:

Stay Winning Resetera, 2020 is going to break these inmates and B-Dubs is controlling the forum for free during all this. Isamu Fukui, the sneaky Asian, hiding under his desk for the 2020 elections because he's a massive fucking fan of capitalism and worries the community will turn on him this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh Long Johnson

Wuhan-chan ain't nothin' to fuck with
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098048

I literally can't stop laughing at the Democrats tearing themselves apart, but even outside of the Democrats, this comment is peak Resetera lunacy.

"A wamen needs to be X because my feelings! Who cares if they are any good? I'm 34, this has to happen now!"

KSweeley just wants to see a woman do... anything

View attachment 1098049

Hillary Clinton was supposed to be "their woman"

:story:

Stay Winning Resetera, 2020 is going to break these inmates and B-Dubs is controlling the forum for free during all this. Isamu Fukui, the sneaky Asian, hiding under his desk for the 2020 elections because he's a massive fucking fan of capitalism and worries the community will turn on him this year.
How many chromosomes does KSweeley have?

The 8 of Spades

Don't Fail To Ask Me What ꋖꁝꊿꈜꑀ ꒦ꊿ꒐ꏳꑀꈜ Are Saying.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net