NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
"Hey, fuck gamers! They're trash people that need to be put against the wall!"

"But not us! We're the good ones, we don't even call ourselves gamers. It's OK when we do it!"

Oh, and I'm not surprised that they forgot about Warren's false claim that she's a Native American. I haven't, so screw her.
Enzom21 vs Warren, who is more black?

a3Ml4Ox.png

AD2iOJQ.png

It's been clear for a few months now since the Resetera troon genocide and Royalan being lynched, curbstomped and thrown to the dogs, that not only the members but the staff are getting more radicalized.

We even have black communities shit-talking Resetera and saying how unhinged these people are.

Isamu Fukui fled his own forum and made B-Dubs owner in name, but not in wealth. All of the original staff have left. Some of the most unhinged Resetera posters from day 1 are now mods or admins. The community hates all of them and the staff think they are saving the world by turning into stressed out lunatics screeching, screaming and banning everyone they can.

They don't sleep, they are in discord chat rooms 24/7 discussing bans and how much they hate their community, whilst that community also sits in discord chat rooms and uses offsite forums to talk about how the staff are terrible people.

:story:

As much as we laugh at Resetera, it's literally an indoctrination camp for the mentally ill and it radicalizes people. It might be a good containment zone, but these people really need padded rooms, not an online forum.

Whoever you vote for, to suggest someone you don't even know can't be a good person, is extremism. These lunatics couldn't care less if cops, firemen or doctors save lives and are Republicans. These white troons are the height of actual privilege, able to use their parents money to cut their dicks off and then live on handouts whilst screaming into voids on "gaming forums".

Something to think about Resetera, far better people than yourselves have voted Republican and/or will have voted for Trump. Deal with it 🤡

Last edited:

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
Some of the most unhinged Resetera posters from day 1 are now mods or admins. The community hates all of them and the staff think they are saving the world by turning into stressed out lunatics screeching, screaming and banning everyone they can.
It's sad to see internal politicking have them lose people like Cream, Lime and Asaiyan and not letting them get a fair shake at moderatorship. They were some of resetera's best and brightest.

The 8 of Spades

Don't Fail To Ask Me What ꋖꁝꊿꈜꑀ ꒦ꊿ꒐ꏳꑀꈜ Are Saying.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Enzom21 vs Warren, who is more black?

View attachment 1098253

View attachment 1098254

It's been clear for a few months now since the Resetera troon genocide and Royalan being lynched, curbstomped and thrown to the dogs, that not only the members but the staff are getting more radicalized.

We even have black communities shit-talking Resetera and saying how unhinged these people are.

Isamu Fukui fled his own forum and made B-Dubs owner in name, but not in wealth. All of the original staff have left. Some of the most unhinged Resetera posters from day 1 are now mods or admins. The community hates all of them and the staff think they are saving the world by turning into stressed out lunatics screeching, screaming and banning everyone they can.

They don't sleep, they are in discord chat rooms 24/7 discussing bans and how much they hate their community, whilst that community also sits in discord chat rooms and uses offsite forums to talk about how the staff are terrible people.

As much as we laugh at Resetera, it's literally an indoctrination camp for the mentally ill and it radicalizes people. It might be a good containment zone, but these people really need padded rooms, not an online forum.

Whoever you vote for, to suggest someone you don't even know can't be a good person, is extremism. These lunatics couldn't care less if cops, firemen or doctors save lives and are Republicans. These white troons are the height of actual privilege, able to use their parents money to cut their dicks off and then live on handouts whilst screaming into voids on "gaming forums".

Something to think about Resetera, far better people than yourselves have voted Republican and/or will have voted for Trump. Deal with it 🤡
The really interesting part is how they figure they'll remove their DRUMALDEHYDE TRONULITIMATE voting parents from their lives when they live in said parents basement.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Morrigan trying to play hard up there after getting BTFO'd on her own forum two days ago. I'm sure this dude probably got banned for his troubles.

Lmao, I love being reminded how much Morrigan is hated in the metal scene.

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
Morrigan trying to play hard up there after getting BTFO'd on her own forum two days ago. I'm sure this dude probably got banned for his troubles.

Interesting, she's still posting about metal considering how the forums hate her?
She's been quiet on the discords mostly, tho complaining that his new BF's computer can't run some games. there was a spike in activity yesterday however.

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, she's still posting about metal considering how the forums hate her?
She's been quiet on the discords mostly, tho complaining that his new BF's computer can't run some games. there was a spike in activity yesterday however.
I wouldn't say she posts about metal exactly. The topic in question was some clown saying that that 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise should be cancelled because cruise ships pollute the ocean and she jumped in there. She only ever really pops up to get snarky, ban people or talk about video games.

There's very little actual discussion going on there anymore, period. The forum is on life support. Most of the longtime users have jumped ship or been purged and the only topics that see any activity are when people start bitching about sketchy bands, like the recent Arghoslent topic.

InvertedDickEnthusiast

Trans Inclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
Whoever you vote for, to suggest someone you don't even know can't be a good person, is extremism.
That's not the insidious part, it's easy to write off someone you don't know. The cult at reeeera is capable of suggesting people they do know, and that they know to be good, are bad because their cult has declared it so. You have to be pretty isolated to let politics take over your life to begin with, but this cutting off friends and family over politics the cult consensus disagrees with is scary shit.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
iUUlbcj.jpg

Hu06igT.png

Uh-oh, another case of wrong-think nigga. Know your place. Hey, The Coli, if you're browsing here, we've got your back on this one

:popcorn:

Comedian accepts gigs for inoffensive, but a bit exceptional politician who poses no serious threat to being the leader.

Era?

OMG TRANSPHOBIA! US WHITES WILL TELL THIS BLACK MAN WHAT HE CAN DO! HAS SOMEONE NOT KILLED HIM YET, LIKE ROYALAN?

Great words of wisdom from The Coli

PfiPgCc.png

Breh

:semperfidelis:

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098048

I literally can't stop laughing at the Democrats tearing themselves apart, but even outside of the Democrats, this comment is peak Resetera lunacy.

"A wamen needs to be X because my feelings! Who cares if they are any good? I'm 34, this has to happen now!"

KSweeley just wants to see a woman do... anything

View attachment 1098049
I like how he talks about being 34 as near the end of his lifetime. Even for a fat legit tard like KSweeley he's probably going to double that.

These dudes are so NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW they forget this country just had a black President. A black man was president. Slaves and their direct kids were still around not too long ago! Two years before he got elected that kind of thing was so "far off" as an idea that the only person to ever seriously go after it was Jesse Jackson or an extra insane person like Carol Moseley Braun/Alan Keyes. Guys like Colin Powell didn't run because they figured it was too many hurdles to get over too soon but that his kids would be able to do it. That kind of thing.

Now the Democrats throw all the darkies out of the bus before even getting to Iowa because just being a darkie isn't a personality anymore. (Or worse, a vegan.)

If Elizabeth Warren won in 2020 they'd move onto the next thing, THERE NEEDS TO BE A TRUE AND HONEST woman IN MY LIFE TIME!!!!

There's a Sanders dude on there who likes to troll them by pointing out he'd be the first Jewish nominee and president since that place is as crazy about Jews/Israel as they are about everything else. (In that whole it doesn't even make sense way.)

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
G3eGVjz.png

A reminder, Nepenthe is a 4ft9 black guy who went MtF troon and then also decided to be a furry. Really hates white babies and thinks to make fun of fucking dogs is kink-shaming. How does any forum owner allow someone that messed up to be a moderator?

Professor Beef told Etika to kill himself whilst he was alive, just before he killed himself, and actually had to step down from being a mod because he got banned for it after enough of the normies on Era raged at him.

"It's fun!!!" being these people

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I like to think @Null has implemented the :lunacy: rating specifically for this thread.
NRIbnhp.png

WSBx1FF.png

:lunacy:

How are your balls holding up Nepenthe?

LodHLBf.png

*sigh*

I had another look at that Drifters_ ban, which is probably a BernieBro joke to begin with, but even if not going right to a permanent ban is sheer lunacy. It's clear the 2016 NeoGAF Hillary Clinton lunatics still own the forum.

dKkVaix.png

So I decided to have a look and see if he has some MASSIVE HISTORY OF HISTORIES OF INFLAMMATORY MOD-WHINING AND TRANSPHOBIA

M6mEsCD.png

Even By Era's standards, not really anything. Managed to go all of 2019 without even getting a warning. Deserves a medal for that seeing as 2019 brought us the troon genocide and bans really ramping up.

While laughing at these people getting banned and crawling back is fun, this still has to be one of the worst permanent bans in the B-Dubs era. These people are completely incapable of handling jokes or different opinions.

So much for we won't be NeoGAF 2.0

B-Dubs will destroy Resetera once and for all this year. Isamu Fukui barely made it through trannygate and his hiding is only going to allow him another 6~12 months of income.

YH5xtcw.png

Is this NeoGAF being.... reasonable

:stress:

t1mY6Bx.png

lol

Looks like a Morrigan avatar. Morrigan vs the Shower goblin.

TGCNg3c.png

More "normies" crying about their bans as if they expected anything different? Stop going back to Resetera you faggots unless its to troll and become a "Community Resettler" who also uses the Farms

:semperfidelis:

Last edited:

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
TGCNg3c.png

More "normies" crying about their bans as if they expected anything different? Stop going back to Resetera you faggots unless its to troll and become a "Community Resettler" who also uses the Farms
That was exactly what Ban Puncher was told before his perm, he actually laid off on the funposting and only lost because Crossing Eden and Morrigan started whining about him. Loving nush' profilepic btw.
The B-Dubs administration does not disappoint with the harsh on crime attitude and it's soaring GDB (Gross Days Banned) numbers.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
That was exactly what Ban Puncher was told before his perm, he actually laid off on the funposting and only lost because Crossing Eden and Morrigan started whining about him. Loving nush' profilepic btw.
The B-Dubs administration does not disappoint with the harsh on crime attitude and it's soaring GDB (Gross Days Banned) numbers.
Yeah, it was pathetic how Shilling Eden and rat-faced Morrigan chased off Ban Puncher. No fun allowed.

Last edited: