NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
iUUlbcj.jpg

Hu06igT.png

Uh-oh, another case of wrong-think nigga. Know your place. Hey, The Coli, if you're browsing here, we've got your back on this one

:popcorn:

Comedian accepts gigs for inoffensive, but a bit exceptional politician who poses no serious threat to being the leader.

Era?

OMG TRANSPHOBIA! US WHITES WILL TELL THIS BLACK MAN WHAT HE CAN DO! HAS SOMEONE NOT KILLED HIM YET, LIKE ROYALAN?

Great words of wisdom from The Coli

PfiPgCc.png

Breh

:semperfidelis:

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098048

I literally can't stop laughing at the Democrats tearing themselves apart, but even outside of the Democrats, this comment is peak Resetera lunacy.

"A wamen needs to be X because my feelings! Who cares if they are any good? I'm 34, this has to happen now!"

KSweeley just wants to see a woman do... anything

View attachment 1098049
I like how he talks about being 34 as near the end of his lifetime. Even for a fat legit tard like KSweeley he's probably going to double that.

These dudes are so NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW they forget this country just had a black President. A black man was president. Slaves and their direct kids were still around not too long ago! Two years before he got elected that kind of thing was so "far off" as an idea that the only person to ever seriously go after it was Jesse Jackson or an extra insane person like Carol Moseley Braun/Alan Keyes. Guys like Colin Powell didn't run because they figured it was too many hurdles to get over too soon but that his kids would be able to do it. That kind of thing.

Now the Democrats throw all the darkies out of the bus before even getting to Iowa because just being a darkie isn't a personality anymore. (Or worse, a vegan.)

If Elizabeth Warren won in 2020 they'd move onto the next thing, THERE NEEDS TO BE A TRUE AND HONEST woman IN MY LIFE TIME!!!!

There's a Sanders dude on there who likes to troll them by pointing out he'd be the first Trump's Chosen nominee and president since that place is as crazy about Trump's Chosen People/Israel as they are about everything else. (In that whole it doesn't even make sense way.)

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
G3eGVjz.png

A reminder, Nepenthe is a 4ft9 black guy who went MtF troon and then also decided to be a furry. Really hates white babies and thinks to make fun of fucking dogs is kink-shaming. How does any forum owner allow someone that messed up to be a moderator?

Professor Beef told Etika to kill himself whilst he was alive, just before he killed himself, and actually had to step down from being a mod because he got banned for it after enough of the normies on Era raged at him.

"It's fun!!!" being these people

:story:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I like to think @Null has implemented the :lunacy: rating specifically for this thread.
NRIbnhp.png

WSBx1FF.png

:lunacy:

How are your balls holding up Nepenthe?

LodHLBf.png

*sigh*

I had another look at that Drifters_ ban, which is probably a BernieBro joke to begin with, but even if not going right to a permanent ban is sheer lunacy. It's clear the 2016 NeoGAF Hillary Clinton lunatics still own the forum.

dKkVaix.png

So I decided to have a look and see if he has some MASSIVE HISTORY OF HISTORIES OF INFLAMMATORY MOD-WHINING AND TRANSPHOBIA

M6mEsCD.png

Even By Era's standards, not really anything. Managed to go all of 2019 without even getting a warning. Deserves a medal for that seeing as 2019 brought us the troon genocide and bans really ramping up.

While laughing at these people getting banned and crawling back is fun, this still has to be one of the worst permanent bans in the B-Dubs era. These people are completely incapable of handling jokes or different opinions.

So much for we won't be NeoGAF 2.0

B-Dubs will destroy Resetera once and for all this year. Isamu Fukui barely made it through trannygate and his hiding is only going to allow him another 6~12 months of income.

YH5xtcw.png

Is this NeoGAF being.... reasonable

:stress:

t1mY6Bx.png

lol

Looks like a Morrigan avatar. Morrigan vs the Shower goblin.

TGCNg3c.png

More "normies" crying about their bans as if they expected anything different? Stop going back to Resetera you faggots unless its to troll and become a "Community Resettler" who also uses the Farms

:semperfidelis:

Last edited:

Dreamland

Mural of coral and cold
kiwifarms.net
TGCNg3c.png

More "normies" crying about their bans as if they expected anything different? Stop going back to Resetera you faggots unless its to troll and become a "Community Resettler" who also uses the Farms
That was exactly what Ban Puncher was told before his perm, he actually laid off on the funposting and only lost because Crossing Eden and Morrigan started whining about him. Loving nush' profilepic btw.
The B-Dubs administration does not disappoint with the harsh on crime attitude and it's soaring GDB (Gross Days Banned) numbers.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
That was exactly what Ban Puncher was told before his perm, he actually laid off on the funposting and only lost because Crossing Eden and Morrigan started whining about him. Loving nush' profilepic btw.
The B-Dubs administration does not disappoint with the harsh on crime attitude and it's soaring GDB (Gross Days Banned) numbers.
Yeah, it was pathetic how Shilling Eden and rat-faced Morrigan chased off Ban Puncher. No fun allowed.

Last edited:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
We already know SA considers ResetEra not left-wing enough. Any clue what REE thinks of Something Awful? I want a purity war.
They don't care, they think every single forum that isn't Resetera is full of Nazis or people who watch Joe Rogan and PewDiePie on YouTube. In saying that, they even think Resetera is full of Nazis 🤔

The echo chamber on Resetera is stronger than it was on NeoGAF and NeoGAF was always oblivious to every other forum out there, SA included. All they care about is their own hugbox and making sure anyone who uses other hugboxes never mentions them on Resetera.

You'll be banned for "offsite drama" if you even mention a forums name. 95% of Resetera still call NeoGAF "the old place" because they are scared to say NeoGAF.

Islam Era, otherwise known as the white male feminists/incels and Morrigan crew, found character art with 2.06% skin showing

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamland

Mural of coral and cold
kiwifarms.net
They don't care, they think every single forum that isn't Resetera is full of Nazis or people who watch Joe Rogan and PewDiePie on YouTube. In saying that, they even think Resetera is full of Nazis 🤔

The echo chamber on Resetera is stronger than it was on NeoGAF and NeoGAF was always oblivious to every other forum out there, SA included. All they care about is their own hugbox and making sure anyone who uses other hugboxes never mentions them on Resetera.

You'll be banned for "offsite drama" if you even mention a forums name. 95% of Resetera still call NeoGAF "the old place" because they are scared to say NeoGAF.
I think TheBore, /v/NeoFAG and kiwifarms are also prohibited. Any mention of KF is usually through the "New zealand farmers community" or "🥝👨‍🌾" monikers.

Reactions: totse

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
I think TheBore, /v/NeoFAG and kiwifarms are also prohibited. Any mention of KF is usually through the "New zealand farmers community" or "🥝👨‍🌾" monikers.
You can mention Kiwifarms in topics about troon outage. Just make sure you talk about how evil and oppressive Kiwifarms is and don't post any links and you are fine.

If I remember right excelsiorlef said Kiwifarms in one topic like 8 times

The replies to this announcement may constitute war crimes in multiple countries.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net

The replies to this announcement may constitute war crimes in multiple countries.

Big yikes at Remedy encouraging members to JAQ. Does Jesse wear enough clothes to satisfy the troonsquad?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: UnclePhil

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net

The replies to this are amazing. Yet again shows Resetera how much their hugbox is hated. It's career suicide for any devs that don't work on tranny furry indie games to be on it.

Iron Man went on Joe Rogan and this ended as you'd expect

The moderators of this forum are absolutely unhinged. No one likes any of these people. They've won an award for being one of the most hated websites on the internet.

More love for us Kiwis out there than Resetera.

Last edited: