NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THQNordic: did a Q&A on 8chan, only ResetEra had a problem with it, nobody else cared

Remedy: did a Q&A on ResetEra, everybody says "Bruh"

Why would you ever do a Q&A on a place like ResetEra these days? Why not Reddit just like everyone else, or even GameFAQs? Or just, you know, on your Twitter that you already have.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
kiwifarms.net
THQNordic: did a Q&A on 8chan, only ResetEra had a problem with it, nobody else cared

Remedy: did a Q&A on ResetEra, everybody says "Bruh"

Why would you ever do a Q&A on a place like ResetEra these days? Why not Reddit just like everyone else, or even GameFAQs? Or just, you know, on your Twitter that you already have.
There's a Remedy PR guy on GAF/ERA who knew Nibel/Shinobi (of racist kid fame)/Twitter fags so whoever probably contacted him and he set it up, it's not like it's much work.

This was part of the original business model for the non-Cerium people like the above and Emily Rogers, those Twitter PR contacts would bring in all the dev contacts and they'd soar to big heights with hot exclusives that GAF was missing due to inactive admins. Then, like you said, those Twitter contacts looked at it and said it's a forum, we already got Twitter/Reddit. Also these people are nuts. Then Cerium bought out all the "partners" who weren't using the forum anyway since they are interested in at least talking about games.

What's even funnier to me is that in a way the "gaming side is full of Nazis" meme is somewhat true, at least, in terms of how they've failed to make it a progressive focused gaming forum. Mostly because they're stupid, don't understand progressive ideas outside of GOTCHA CANCELLED (which does not exist), also did I mention that they're stupid? There's a market for this, they failed to figure it out. They refuse to course correct enough to let the gaming side actually be more of a free for all zone and just turn OT into the area on the other side of a DMZ. At the same time they cater instead to their discord tard buddies' obsessions instead of actually pursuing that model of a progressive-focused forum to make it more unique.

There's lots of things they can and should do but as has been pointed out they do the bare minimum at everything. Especially life. I don't blame them or anything I just think it's amusing when they talk about their clout. My favorite is when they say things like "we're bigger than Reddit, who actually goes there other than Nazis?" This thread combined with the others that watch the forum combined with the Twitter accounts probably have as much and contribute a large amount to any clout they do have. Especially when "journalists" know they can just hit them up as a fake controversy source. (That they tend not to mention the actual source of...)

Dreamland

Mural of coral and cold
kiwifarms.net
I just realized this image of former NeoGAF mod and pedophile Amir0x aka Christopher Goldberg standing outside Hillary Clinton's office is primarily hosted on imgur, and not properly mirrored to Kiwi Farms.
Jesus man look at him, the suit hangs over him like a circus tent and his hand's bloated as if he's Shrek. Imagine the drama and damage it would cause if he used one of the intern computers there for his... hobby... :story:

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
There's a Remedy PR guy on GAF/ERA who knew Nibel/Shinobi (of racist kid fame)/Twitter fags so whoever probably contacted him and he set it up, it's not like it's much work.

This was part of the original business model for the non-Cerium people like the above and Emily Rogers, those Twitter PR contacts would bring in all the dev contacts and they'd soar to big heights with hot exclusives that GAF was missing due to inactive admins. Then, like you said, those Twitter contacts looked at it and said it's a forum, we already got Twitter/Reddit. Also these people are nuts. Then Cerium bought out all the "partners" who weren't using the forum anyway since they are interested in at least talking about games.

What's even funnier to me is that in a way the "gaming side is full of Nazis" meme is somewhat true, at least, in terms of how they've failed to make it a progressive focused gaming forum. Mostly because they're stupid, don't understand progressive ideas outside of GOTCHA CANCELLED (which does not exist), also did I mention that they're stupid? There's a market for this, they failed to figure it out. They refuse to course correct enough to let the gaming side actually be more of a free for all zone and just turn OT into the area on the other side of a DMZ. At the same time they cater instead to their discord tard buddies' obsessions instead of actually pursuing that model of a progressive-focused forum to make it more unique.

There's lots of things they can and should do but as has been pointed out they do the bare minimum at everything. Especially life. I don't blame them or anything I just think it's amusing when they talk about their clout. My favorite is when they say things like "we're bigger than Reddit, who actually goes there other than Nazis?" This thread combined with the others that watch the forum combined with the Twitter accounts probably have as much and contribute a large amount to any clout they do have. Especially when "journalists" know they can just hit them up as a fake controversy source. (That they tend not to mention the actual source of...)
At the start they tried to keep the moderators on a leash and some fun was allowed. I think once Cerium/Isamu Fukui got rejected by these insiders and contacts he decided to act like a 15 year old who got turned down for a date. They could see in advance his inmates were insane and they knew the place would end up repeating history.

So Isamu in a rage fit brought in the worst Tumblr mods you can find, and told them to take out their anger at their own life on the community and turn Resetera into full RetardEra. As long as he's making some money off traffic the sneaky Asian dictator runs Resetera off of hate of his own community. The reeeetards keep going back anyway.

Makes sense with his announcement this year he's bailing on the site and leaving some super unhinged and Besada-like unpaid owner in charge called B-Dubs. Who immediately starts permanently banning all fun that was left in small amounts on the forum. Isamu is nowhere to be found, his name even scrubbed from the staff roster.

Morrigan has obviously been told she can channel her hatred of men through the forum and bring in as many of her crazy cat lady friends as possible into the moderation ranks. Every single bad decision that could be made is almost being celebrated by the staff and B-Dubs. Even a crippled low-functioning autist could take a look at Resetera and tell them they will be dead soon, left screaming "We will do things differently this time! We promise!", like they were day 1 when the Resetera asylum opened.

Any developer who tried for some free PR when the "insider" admins were around could maybe be forgiven. It was still NeoGAF-lite at that point. Devs going on Resetera now though when the place is even worse than NeoGAF is career suicide and can't be respected.

You did it to yourself Remedy, these are the consequences of shitting on your own brand

:semperfidelis:

:story:

edit - Here's some proof of what I said

Back when Era started this topic was allowed

MrYTMM3.jpg

"Everyone is welcome here". OMG THIS IS OPPRESSIVE!

It's now dead, everyone chased off/sniped and been put on a list.

Dcrvo1r.png

3LkPqVS.png

The modern day echo chamber views in the asylum.

I've been told Royalan was one of the mods totally against there being a thread which represents 50% of any given country, a Conservative politics topic. Funny how that worked out? Claims to be reeeeing to Isamu on behalf of "his" community it's not a safe place if the Conservative topic is allowed, it needs to be closed/banned....

Then gets lynched, curbstomped and spat on by white trannies and a white female (sabrina) and forced to flee Resetera. That worked out well Royalan, I'll tell you something, I bet none of the Conservative Era posters were responsible for any of that.

I also bet none of the Conservative Era posters were part of the PedoEra discords.

:thinking:

Makes you think.

Last edited:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Remember when everyone found out who Phantom Thief was when Etika died?

Well, he ran off the forum but seemingly came back with a new name. Us Kiwis are slipping, it's taken until this post and lots of Era posters confirming "Yes, this is Phantom Thief" for us to know where the Etika killer ("I hope he gets what is coming") was hiding.

RuM7Ldj.png

The One Who Knocks is Phantom Thief. Multiple Resetera members are saying so.

So not only did they allow Professor Beef to keep on posting, although he was demodded, they gave Phantom "I hope he gets what is coming" Thief a new account in Resetera Witness Protection.

Resetera, where normal people are banned permanently for liking Kingdom Come Deliverance, but unhinged psychopaths are given new accounts with new names

Kiwi servers shitting themselves, double post

:'(

edit - Seeing as this post exists now, I'll just turn it into something.

Hot off the heels of "No Trump supporter can be good", I bring you

EcicSjs.png

"Should we allow 50% of the country to take part on a DISCUSSION FORUM for VIDEO GAMES?"

It actually starts with some self-awareness

WqGm1f8.png

But this is the Resetera asylum, what do you think would follow?

T4vGWnj.png

"I too am amazed that people that aren't me exist in life"

🧠

d6bQCjj.png

America, one of the countries with the most diverse population in the white world, is full of Nazis again. Must be those Nigga-Nazis on The Coli Kwigo is talking about. Black Hitler is real fam.

ouvQXGF.png

Well, you could be right, as we all know the unhinged manbabies on Resetera don't play games.

🤔

I can't even be bothered screen-capping all the usual suspects pissing their pants, but here's the mods take

p6VCb61.png

JtGvSmw.png

So why don't you tell that to Morrigan? 🤔

QCQcwV7.png

So apart from Trump being a Nazi this topic was locked 35 minutes ago and still no mod message. Discord must be lit right now finding a way to word the B-DUBS APPROVED OFFICIAL STANCE.

This forum is fucking unhinged.

Everyones favorite unhinged faggot on Resetera is displaying how much he hates wamen

Lta4xHq.png

If you want to have to bleach your eyes

You wonder why people mock you Hours Left?

Games developers should NEVER listen to these people, ever.

The Asian Dictator

kiwifarms.net
Everyones favorite unhinged faggot on Resetera is displaying how much he hates wamen

View attachment 1100872

If you want to have to bleach your eyes

You wonder why people mock you Hours Left?

Games developers should NEVER listen to these people, ever.
Gaming companies like to make money. There is money to be made in straight romances or lesbian romances to turn on straight guys. Therefore game companies put that stuff in games. There is no money to be made pandering to impotent troons and knob goblins. Therefore game companies rightly tell troons and knob goblins to go fuck themselves.

Denmark Mafia

dude take your fucking victory lap
kiwifarms.net

The replies to this announcement may constitute war crimes in multiple countries.

Fucking beautiful. Imagine claiming the moral high ground when you are THAT hated across the internet. "BUBUBUT MUH NAZIS". No, it's not just Nazis hating you, there is not a normie in existence that thinks you faggots are acceptable in any way shape or form.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
Gaming companies like to make money. There is money to be made in straight romances or lesbian romances to turn on straight guys. Therefore game companies put that stuff in games. There is no money to be made pandering to impotent troons and knob goblins. Therefore game companies rightly tell troons and knob goblins to go fuck themselves.
I am sure there is money to be made, but it attracts the fushoji, or whatever you call it, crowd. According to weebwar posters, they are the craziest fandom in Japan, and the most hated.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
j0lAjLN.png

UEEqtpZ.png

FbTJsKB.png

This poster is why black people on The Coli hate white people and you know what, I think they have a point

Hours Left was at it earlier too. If it wasn't soo easy to bring up his twitter account I'd guess it was a Kiwi agent trying to make Resetera unhinged.

This level of faggotry is celebrated on Resetera, but a straight woman is an outrage if 2.06% skin is showing

Let me also say The Coli is fucking funny, these niggas can have a good time

CP9MngA.png

BrokXVE.png

Imagine that topic on Resetera. The white trannies would demand all black men be banned. 112 likes on that post.

:story:

Have black men always been this anti-woke? Being stuck in the NeoGAF/Resetera echo-chamber would have you think only white men were the issue in the world.

Last edited:

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I am sure there is money to be made, but it attracts the fushoji, or whatever you call it, crowd. According to weebwar posters, they are the craziest fandom in Japan, and the most hated.
I don't follow weeb wars but generally speaking the deal is that game companies don't actually need to try to attract Fujoshi, they'll be there anyway. Fate grand order for instance doesn't care about its female fanbase 99% of the time but at comiket the doujin target audience is still 50% aimed at men and 50% aimed at women cause as long as a game has attractive men in it there will be women who want them to fuck other attractive men in the ass.