NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

So remember that Goemon translation drama? Apparently there's more from NicheGamer which was the only site that cared about this.

TL;DR: Guy accurately translates "newhalf" in Japanese to "tranny", trannies get upset because that's a slur, guy gets dogpiled by ResetERA, quits fantranslating, [You are Here] DDSTranslation stands by their translation then offers alternative patch, Glen Nilsson goes into DMs with both parties, both parties shortly after delete their accounts and the only download available is the slur free patch.

For the sake of preserving the Goemon 3 translation as it ought to exist, prior to having been needlessly censored following Twitter/Era ragefits, I've attached v2.0 of the translation patch files to this post. From what I can gather, v3.0 switched the "controversial" word to be effectively untranslated (transliterated as "newhalf", a term with zero meaning in English) and v4.0 threw up its hands and reverted the word back to Japanese altogether, destroying the context. Version 2.0 should be untouched in this regard. May its presence here piss off every moral scold who sees it.

Attachments

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138644

lmao so in reality they would end up with 20 whitey men larping as women and minority's on the mod team,at least Larry would have a shot at his coveted modship under this model

View attachment 1138650

Literal preferential treatment incoming,is this affirmative action 🤔 Seriously is Shy the black Jesus for the BCC or what?

View attachment 1138652

Admits they have dedicated tard wranglers on the mod team,still cant control their stupidity 🤪
Common BLACK language = nigger nigger fuck dis sheeeeit bitchass coon nigger

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
Everyone on The Bire is fat and soyfaced
View attachment 1139279

bork getting ragged on by basically everyone for being a bad janny
View attachment 1139303
View attachment 1139305
Bork got banned from Resetera for reporting a Stinkles post. Must have been the only person who reported Stinkles and then after admitting to it on The Bore Era banned the account.

Stinkles still got a warning

:story:

Resetera mods and admins have been refreshing the Bore, Farms, NeoGAF, Voat and ReseteraTakes since 2017 to see what is said about them. Bork didn't need to go full tranny janny just because he got caught.

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
Bork got banned from Resetera for reporting a Stinkles post. Must have been the only person who reported Stinkles and then after admitting to it on The Bore Era banned the account.

Stinkles still got a warning
>Halo:MCC gets delayed again and again while Reach is a complete pile of crap. All because Stinky can't stop shitposting on Resetera for a second and do his goddamn work.
He is the only person who manages to make me 🎩.

Reactions: TombaHat

jakdex

kiwifarms.net
For the sake of preserving the Goemon 3 translation as it ought to exist, prior to having been needlessly censored following Twitter/Era ragefits, I've attached v2.0 of the translation patch files to this post. From what I can gather, v3.0 switched the "controversial" word to be effectively untranslated (transliterated as "newhalf", a term with zero meaning in English) and v4.0 threw up its hands and reverted the word back to Japanese altogether, destroying the context. Version 2.0 should be untouched in this regard. May its presence here piss off every moral scold who sees it.
Just got this on /vr/:

The last file is the 3rd game with the patch were DDSTranslator made a alternative patch with just newhalf, of course the one on the file is the tranny one.
The tranny version will never die now, especially with all the shit surrounding the translation.
Also someone on the thread talked about DDS leaving twitter:

I just spoke to Vahanian Pascal about it. He told me that the remaining Goemon games aren't canceled, and that DDS is fine. He's tired of people asking him if Goemon 4 is canceled.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
I’m surprised bork gives a shit. One of the few good things you could say about The Bore is that it has a light moderator touch; bork seems to be throwing that out the window for reasons unknown. ResetEra will always consider them UltraGigaNazis because they think everything to the right of Pol Pot is a Nazi, except for Disney and Nintendo which they uncritically worship.
Resetera is convinced The Bore accounts spend all their time reporting the Black Culture Thread regulars that have zero anger management and fly off the rails the second someone else disagrees with them. Shy is a complete fucking lunatic, but the mods are being told it's The Bore upsetting him and causing him to threaten to go shoot up some schools.

Because it's not possible for the black posters on Resetera to be held to the same standards as whitey. Just like the troons can't be held to the same standard as the straights. Protected posters on Era need special treatment given towards their delusion, ego, anger issues and mental illness.

It truly is an asylum. Come back in 2 months when there is another 20 new mods, someone might have finally plucked up the courage to post B-Dubs problematic posts (and plagiarize/Jarmel pedo shit) and there is another 10 summits being held.

Literal nuthouse. I wonder how many cats Delphine and Morrigan have between them.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Probably not that many for morgan, she has had a relationship since at least the great discord purge of summer 2019.

That "man" must hate himself though. Imagine doing anything with Morrigan. She could suck the fun out of an empty room.

There will be something wrong with him. I bet he's low-functioning and Morrigan is his carer.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Mist has delivered the solution for the fragile blacks who are persecuted by Kiwis

Discussing more with our tech team, the two options we have in regards to privacy for the BCT are:

1. Hiding the thread from unregistered people.
2. Having the thread be password protected.

The first option would not stop registered lurkers from seeing the thread, so it may not be that effective. It would at least offer more privacy than there currently is.

The second option would offer a lot more security. And we would leave it up to you as to who would get permission to enter the thread. The thread would still be viewable to staff and still follow the forum rules, of course. But the downside is that it may make it harder for new blood to join (perhaps another thread could be created for this purpose?). Members who have stopped posting due to privacy concerns would be able to return, though.

So as you can see neither solution is exactly perfect, but if either of these solutions seem appealing to you all, please do let us know, and we can sort it out for you. We could also employ both of these options if that would be preferred.
The funny thing is they'd never go with 2 because they thrive on creating drama. If whitey can't enter the thread to oppress them their victim complex shrinks.

No 1 is pointless because every autistic Kiwi agent has 100 Resetera accounts.

Annotation 2020-02-11 173904.png

Annotation 2020-02-11 174033.png

But old black voters definitely don't like the gays? Stats prove it. Butt pirate Pete has no chance.

Looks like the black summit still doesn't want to deal with "the gay question"

:thinking:

Resetera also lynched a gay black man, Royalan. The BCT and its Era white savior mods are problematic as fuck with the gays.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
So, time for an obscure reach of Era lunacy.

Some of you might be aware of a game last year called Ai The Somnium Files. It's pretty good. Right around the time it was recently announced to be getting a Switch port, the game got suddenly and bizzarely reviewbombed. Fans have been wondering for a while why... and people just found out.

It was a ResetEra user who did the whole thing as a "social experiment," and because his favorite character didn't get more screentime. (she's one of the main characters for half of the entire game)

Reddit thread here details more about why he did it.

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
kiwifarms.net

Some of you might be aware of a game last year called Ai The Somnium Files. It's pretty good. Right around the time it was recently announced to be getting a Switch port, the game got suddenly and bizzarely reviewbombed. Fans have been wondering for a while why... and people just found out.

It was a ResetEra user who did the whole thing as a "social experiment," and because his favorite character didn't get more screentime. (she's one of the main characters for half of the entire game)

Was just gonna post this and it's insane.

EDIT: Here's NicheGamer's coverage of it which is a bit more neat than the Reddit thread in my opinion and the archive in case you hate them.

EDIT2: Apparently the dev behind Ai the Somnium Files linked to the ResetERA thread that was asking for people to boost the score and is apparently pandering to these kinds of people? I dunno, but seems like a dose of karma considering it was one of these very people that did this to him. You can't hang around these people and not expect them to bite you eventually.

Last edited:

Gottahavemysips

kiwifarms.net

Best part is, they were blaming gamers/alt righters or whatever the fuck their sworn enemies are before the one person who tanked the score posted this. I have no clue how one site can consistently self inflict this much egg to the face.

Addendum:
For added context, the post above mentions the dev begging ree to upvote his game. The game in question, despite being made by Japanese developers could be described as pandering to the western progressive mind. Needless to say, it flopped in Japan. It's not a surprise that the dev went to Resetera to beg for improving their score, but the big surprise was one of the users of ResetEra was at fault for the massive drop.

Last edited:

Ververg

kiwifarms.net
I hope the Black Cock Thread gets super ultra secret hidden and whitey is banned from posting. Without actual whiteys there, BCT will have to resort to making shit up writing about their irl experiences with real actual racist white people. DigitalOp hasn't been worth a fuck ever since he stopped posting about Maria

Speaking of Juicy Smooliay
ng7ek4Z[1].png

The patron saint of Articles & Happenings hiding in plain sight. The name is the same, B-Dubs, you gotta ban him! Hurry!

Also loving the OP of this gaymen thread:
"Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire (in queue to played after Shadowrun DF). For some reason, my mind went to @Nepenthe who is a practitioner of the martial arts, Capoeira, as her fictitious reflection in this game"
off4ZRY[1].png

The trannyAristocrat culture checks out, but the class is misspelled, should be Troonid (Furry). Also nice touch by having his ballsack on the character model, just like the real one.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hope the Black Cock Thread gets super ultra secret hidden and whitey is banned from posting. Without actual whiteys there, BCT will have to resort to making shit up writing about their irl experiences with real actual racist white people.
So like niggermania but with black people making up shit about white people?

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
So like niggermania but with black people making up shit about white people?
Black people making up shit about white people?

I wonder if the Black Cock Thread will make up something about Enzom21

:thinking:

I love how that transracial brother was never mentioned again. NeoGAF gets called "the place that we won't name". Enzom21 doesn't even get mentioned at all.

Even if you ask where he went you get banned.

Also, seeing as B-Dubs has a nigger pass, does he get to take part in this new black people event?

One last thing, brothers pretending Trump voters tried to lynch them... is actually the fault of white people.

User was banned for: whataboutism

Oh wait, it's Fiction

:story:

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love how that transracial brother was never mentioned again. NeoGAF gets called "the place that we won't name". Enzom21 doesn't even get mentioned at all.
I'm pretty sure nobody on thecoli would be too afraid of another site to name them. They have no problem naming the cac there.