NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
The autistic savant wrote his wall of text explaining his poor rationale for review bombing AI (why choose some indie title from last year and not something that isn't going to potentially affect sales?) but gamergay reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RetardEra1464.jpg

RetardEra1465.jpg

It's 2020

RetardEra1466.jpg

"I don't want to accuse anyone"

I mean the guy literally admitted he was solely responsible but you do you

I am curious how someone enjoys a game "destructively" though I hope you can elaborate on that.

RetardEra1467.jpg

I like how they talk about the person who review bombed the game and the reason they gave then say they don't know the reason why they did it and wish they would confess. I think (emotional) baggage might be schizophrenic.

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
They've swung so hard to trying to placate the BCT that now this thread is full of people getting banned for saying they'd reluctantly vote for Bloomberg in the general election (not the primary some note) to get rid of Trump:

Reactions: ForTheHoard

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
The ASF dev is retweeting Ree Takes and a Niche Gamer article about that guy's extreme spergfest on his Twitter so more positive PR for Era tonight. Sure devs hate them but at least they have Jason Schreier on their side!

EQfnRpdW4AUgFRZ1.jpg

EQfnRpdW4AUgFRZ.jpg

"How many layers of autism are you on right now you are like little baby watch this"

RetardEra1468.jpg

RetardEra1469.jpg

Bloomberg's candidacy has thrown Era into chaos as users are now stuck between "vote Dem no matter what" and the possibility of having to vote for a racist. Only a couple days ago Kirblar was telling disabled people to kill themselves for not completely staying in the party line and now people are getting banned for saying Bloomberg is less evil than Trump. So far this is just contained to a thread about the leaked audio logs it'll be real fun to see if it spreads to the main politics ones where the diehard "anyone who doesn't vote is a Nazi" crazies reside.

It also shows us that there's no consistency or reasoning to the moderation but we've known that since the start. Dunno if it's been this blatant before though.

RetardEra1470.jpg

RetardEra1471.jpg

The dipshit mods completely played themselves with that black community thread because now they can't ban all the black users who refuse to vote for Bloomberg without appearing racist. It speaks real wonders to the competency of their staff now that they have two groups of complete ideological opposites on their hands. It'll be fun to watch them desperately try and manage that over the next 10 or so months as the election draws nearer and posters become more and more unhinged.

On the bright side though now that people are refusing to tow the party line it gives all the people who demanded it an excuse not to vote for Bernie and pretend they aren't complete hypocrites.

RetardEra1472.jpg

Spreadsheet can post a completely unhinged thread reeing at users for even daring to suggest they might not vote Dem and then a week later the mods are banning people.

A fun game we can play is taking the people who were demanding complete adherence to the party line and checking to see if they've posted in this thread or if they're desperately trying to ignore it because they can't handle that much egg on their fat faces.

It'll come as a complete shock to everyone with two barely functioning brain cells but our beloved Excel Spreadsheet with her thread reeing about non-voters and her 60 billions posts? Nowhere to be seen!

RetardEra1355.jpg

Is this dipshit in the thread? Nope!

RetardEra1303.jpg

No sign of PenisSmasher either. Lot of Era VIPs this thread is missing huh

RetardEra1362.jpg

RetardEra1363.jpg

RetardEra1364.jpg

RetardEra1356.jpg

None of these guys either...

Era can talk shit but when it comes to getting hit, they cry and run away

RetardEra1369.jpg

Edit: I was wrong, Fappy is in the thread. He just conveniently forgot the time he compared non-voters to terrorist sympathizers.

RetardEra1474.jpg

B-but muh centrists

RetardEra1473.jpg

At least Shugga had the balls to show up and cry about Bernie.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They've swung so hard to trying to placate the BCT that now this thread is full of people getting banned for saying they'd reluctantly vote for Bloomberg in the general election (not the primary some note) to get rid of Trump:
One of the fun hypocrisies of SJWs clearly on display - 'Your vote means you completely and 100% agree with a candidate on all issues, my vote is under protest and duress and I only do it because the alternative is worse.'

It will never stop being satisfying watching them suffer the consequences of their 'rules for thee but not for me' mindset. Never.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
Resetera mods are now banning people and downplaying Jussie Smollett to appease the BCT

Jussie dindu nuffin and whatever he did do, it's white people's fault.

Here's more unhinged bans

The fragile blacks are back on the menu! Banning people for months over a fucking dog's name

Last edited:

InfamyBrah

Proud dad and proud of my dad bod.
kiwifarms.net
Edit : DriveByTrolling was faster than me.

Resetera can't get over Jucie Smollet's incident. Some french black actor bring shame on himself like rarely seen before, but somewhat... ya'know, it's white people's fault.

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor.png

It's rich coming from the same people that "weaponizes" everything they can about people they don't like (more on that ElectricBlanketFire later).

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(4).png

Most stupid people you mean ? The story smelled like bullshit from day 1.

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(7).png

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(8).png

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(9).png

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(6).png

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(2).png

"White people !" Someone funny should made a meme about how they can't stop blaming everything on white people every single time a black man does something terrible.

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(1).png

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(5).png

Don't break the narrative.

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor(3).png

Today I learned that trying to get innocents paying for a crime is "something stupid".

That exact same EletricBlanketFire is the one who made the first thread about Jucie Smolet on Resetera. Back then, he qualified the story as "horrific". Now that everything was made up, it's Smoliet being "stupid".

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Empire's Jussie Smollett hospitalized after two men wrap noose around hi...png

From that same thread about Jucie, he was knee-deep in the story :

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Empire's Jussie Smollett hospitalized after two men wrap noose around hi...png

Some stupid damage control from the guy, later on :

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett Breaks His Silence After Vicious Attack 'I'm OK'.png

Screenshot_2020-02-12 Jussie Smollett Breaks His Silence After Vicious Attack 'I'm OK'(1).png

Screenshot_2020-02-12 CNN New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack (Check Thr...png

How can you be so wrong all the time ? I mean, WHERE the fuck does Isamu Fukui find those people ?

Attachments

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net

Resetera can't get over Jucie Smollet's incident. Some french black actor bring shame on himself like rarely seen before, but somewhat... ya'know, it's white people's fault.

View attachment 1140835
It's rich coming from the same people that "weaponizes" everything they can about people they don't like (more on that ElectricBlanketFire later).

View attachment 1140841

View attachment 1140845

View attachment 1140847
View attachment 1140854
View attachment 1140844

View attachment 1140836

"White people !" Someone funny should made a meme about how they can't stop blaming everything on white people every single time a black man does something terrible.

View attachment 1140855

View attachment 1140843

View attachment 1140837

Today I learned that trying to get innocents paying for a crime is "something stupid".

That exact same EletricBlanketFire is the one who made the first thread about Jucie Smolet on Resetera. Back then, he qualified the story as "horrific". Now that everything was made up, it's Smoliet being "stupid".

View attachment 1140851

View attachment 1140858

View attachment 1140859

View attachment 1140860
View attachment 1140861

View attachment 1140852

View attachment 1140853

View attachment 1140857

How can you be so wrong all the time ? I mean, WHERE the fuck does Isamu Fukui find those people ?
You've got the screencaps! A reminder, ElectricBlanketFire thinks there should be empathy for pedophiles

Plagiarize, Jarmel and ElectricBlanketFire are all still mods even although the Kiwis uncovered their pedo sympathy on NeoGAF 🤔

jakdex

kiwifarms.net
Kickstarted Diablo like game about to be released, Resetera just took notice of it:

A regular thread about the game, but of course this still Resetera, so it looks like Morrigan denizens are already sniffing around.

But on that thread everybody ignored those three clowns, so apparently nothing gonna comes out of it:

:thinking:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net

Resetera supports child abuse, what else is new.

If they aren't being sympathetic towards fucking children, its all about sexualizing children.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1140835

View attachment 1140841

View attachment 1140845

View attachment 1140847
View attachment 1140854
View attachment 1140844

View attachment 1140836

View attachment 1140855

View attachment 1140843

View attachment 1140837

View attachment 1140851

View attachment 1140858

View attachment 1140859

View attachment 1140860
View attachment 1140861

View attachment 1140852

View attachment 1140853

View attachment 1140857

There aren't too many people following the current Jussie developments that were back then to catch in flip-flopping like this. Did find a decent one though:

Deepwater then: "Reputable sources only, did you even confirm anything bro? Racism!"
1581517194227.png

Deepwater now: "This is a waste of resources to verify he lied in court. Racism!"
1581517612795.png

He did bait some moderator action for "dismissing racism" despite his weak position, well done:
1581517783818.png

Looking forward to more shameful discussion on how these morons backed the wrong horse last year :story:
If you wanted to revisit any of this shit from last year, it starts right around page 807, easy link here.

Last edited:

EmpGulcasa

kiwifarms.net
I inherited my grandmas cat Blackie when she died years ago and he was the sweetest dude in the world and lol if a Reetard had come up to me claiming his name was racist because I'd have knocked them down. Shit like this is proof that no matter how much you try to tip-toe around these types to avoid offending them the goalposts will keep moving. They will never be satisfied.

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Kickstarted Diablo like game about to be released, Resetera just took notice of it:

A regular thread about the game, but of course this still Resetera, so it looks like Morrigan denizens are already sniffing around.

But on that thread everybody ignored those three clowns, so apparently nothing gonna comes out of it:

:thinking:
"Why are the female characters sexy?"

Did I just find the sentence that perfectly sums up ResetERA and other dumbass social justice sites?

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Not a single person outside of Resetera, of any political leaning, could look at these bans lasting months and think this was normal moderation.

Absolutely unhinged. The lack of self-awareness is stunning. Rewind back to 2017 and these inmates were fleeing NeoGAF screeching about how the moderation was heavy handed and banned for the stupidest shit.

I think the above is even far beyond NeoGAF. Even if you caught Bish abusing the system on a bad day I think his non-child support paying ass wouldn't do the bans above.

B-Dubs will ruin Resetera and once we hit the boiling point the inmates will finally turn on the jannies and post the images from Operation B-Dubs. We're reaching critical mass.