NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

InfamyBrah

Proud dad and proud of my dad bod.
kiwifarms.net
Not a single person outside of Resetera, of any political leaning, could look at these bans lasting months and think this was normal moderation.

Absolutely unhinged. The lack of self-awareness is stunning. Rewind back to 2017 and these inmates were fleeing NeoGAF screeching about how the moderation was heavy handed and banned for the stupidest shit.

I think the above is even far beyond NeoGAF. Even if you caught Bish abusing the system on a bad day I think his non-child support paying ass wouldn't do the bans above.

B-Dubs will ruin Resetera and once we hit the boiling point the inmates will finally turn on the jannies and post the images from Operation B-Dubs. We're reaching critical mass.
I'm spreading the words and can say that at least two "prominent" members of Resetera and one mod know about B-dubs past. I gave the receipt. The two members are shocked, the moderator tried to played some damage control and ended up saying it was none of his business and wouldn't bring it up.

I could do it with a dummy account, but I missed the timing on that black community meeting, but all in all, since the thread was made private, it was for the best. It wouldn't have gained as much traction. I'll get another occasion without a doubt.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net

White men in dresses on Resetera annihilated. We'll get this topic made soon and a lot of angry white men abusing these girls.

Can't wait.

EmpGulcasa

kiwifarms.net

White men in dresses on Resetera annihilated. We'll get this topic made soon and a lot of angry white men abusing these girls.

Can't wait.
Good for those girls. I typically don't have a problem with actual trans people (not Resetera style """trans""" people) but sports participation is my one sticking point. It's absolutely not fair for a trans woman to come in and demolish biological women at sports and I really don't understand how the people fighting for it can defend seeing it happen over and over and not understand something isn't right.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Good for those girls. I typically don't have a problem with actual trans people (not Resetera style """trans""" people) but sports participation is my one sticking point. It's absolutely not fair for a trans woman to come in and demolish biological women at sports and I really don't understand how the people fighting for it can defend seeing it happen over and over and not understand something isn't right.
It's the one point of debate that's losing them allies. There's lots of progressives who have no issues with trans until they get to male bodies absolutely dominating female sports.

Being a feminist these days is a minefield of laughter. The intersectionals have made it so you have to accept everything or get cast out and so we have the rise of TERFs.

When it comes to something like speedrunning in the games industry it doesn't matter. Male or female it's how autistic you are that gets you better speeds. Male to female trannies are usually insanely autistic. The spectrum cannot even measure how autistic they are, it's infinity autism.

Sports are a whole other issue. To continue laughing I say let men dominate the shit out of women in sports and leave them to cry at the mess they create for themselves. But I do have sympathy for normal women not wanting to feel like their hobbies and careers are pointless the second the MtF uprising comes.

Old school trans continue to despair at what the modern day troon scene is doing to the world.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
It's the one point of debate that's losing them allies. There's lots of progressives who have no issues with trans until they get to male bodies absolutely dominating female sports.

Being a feminist these days is a minefield of laughter. The intersectionals have made it so you have to accept everything or get cast out and so we have the rise of TERFs.

When it comes to something like speedrunning in the games industry it doesn't matter. Male or female it's how autistic you are that gets you better speeds. Male to female trannies are usually insanely autistic. The spectrum cannot even measure how autistic they are, it's infinity autism.

Sports are a whole other issue. To continue laughing I say let men dominate the shit out of women in sports and leave them to cry at the mess they create for themselves. But I do have sympathy for normal women not wanting to feel like their hobbies and careers are pointless the second the MtF uprising comes.

Old school trans continue to despair at what the modern day troon scene is doing to the world.
Interestingly, skill in videogames may also be based on gender, though since it has little money involved it's pretty irrelevant. Reaction speeds among men are measurably higher in things like Air Force pilot testing, and real-world showings in esports will tell anyone that women just can't compete on the same level.

During the era of "big esports" there were a lot of attempts to make feminist gaming teams to siphon cash from woke orgs, and some of them prominently featured male trannies who performed on-par with men.

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net

JuanLee

kiwifarms.net
These autistic clowns genuinely don't realise that the internet is not the real world. Astounding.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net

The trannies and land whales get upset at good looking women, please understand

:story:

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Rose McGowan and Natalie Portman are having some kind of dumb feud and it's another banfest.

RetardEra1476.jpg

RetardEra1477.jpg

RetardEra1478.jpg

Lasted a whole two pages before the jannies locked it. Sure is a cool "discussion forum" you've got there!

RetardEra1475.jpg

Highlight was Kurdel claiming FemThor is their favorite comic book character which is like calling Jar Jar Binks your favorite Star Wars character.

RetardEra1479.jpg

A lot of posters have no idea if this is actually bait or not because it sounds like something any of the fervent Bernie haters (like say Kirblar) would post unironically. Regardless just to be on the safe side, better ban him for a week.

RetardEra1483.jpg

The Bloomberg shit has finally made its way into the politics general and the mods are desperately trying to prevent it from turning into a shitstorm between the NeverTrumpers and people who refuse to vote for Mike. Good fucking luck.

If I cared enough to have an Era account I would copy paste Spreadsheet's ree thread exactly word for word and see how seconds after posting it my account survived for.

RetardEra1482.jpg

Strangely, some posters don't seem too keen on letting the people who claimed not voting Dem makes you a literal Nazi off without getting called out

RetardEra1484.jpg

Sweeney Shit playing the minority card while stanning for a lady who owned black slaves is really, really funny to me. I guess in Sweeny's tiny pea mind it's ok to do offensively racist things just as long as you're a woman.

RetardEra1485.jpg

🤔

RetardEra1369.jpg

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Strangely there's no sign of all the other posters who were reeing at people to vote Dem in the thread now. Can't imagine why!

RetardEra1480.jpg

Wait maybe this is why :story:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Rose McGowan and Natalie Portman are having some kind of dumb feud and it's another banfest.

View attachment 1142484
View attachment 1142489

View attachment 1142499
Lasted a whole two pages before the jannies locked it. Sure is a cool "discussion forum" you've got there!

View attachment 1142479
Highlight was Kurdel claiming FemThor is their favorite comic book character which is like calling Jar Jar Binks your favorite Star Wars character.

View attachment 1142506
A lot of posters have no idea if this is actually bait or not because it sounds like something any of the fervent Bernie haters (like say Kirblar) would post unironically. Regardless just to be on the safe side, better ban him for a week.

View attachment 1142517
The Bloomberg shit has finally made its way into the politics general and the mods are desperately trying to prevent it from turning into a shitstorm between the NeverTrumpers and people who refuse to vote for Mike. Good fucking luck.

If I cared enough to have an Era account I would copy paste Spreadsheet's ree thread exactly word for word and see how seconds after posting it my account survived for.

View attachment 1142512
Strangely, some posters don't seem too keen on letting the people who claimed not voting Dem makes you a literal Nazi off without getting called out

View attachment 1142518
Sweeney Shit playing the minority card while stanning for a lady who owned black slaves is really, really funny to me. I guess in Sweeny's tiny pea mind it's ok to do offensively racist things just as long as you're a woman.

View attachment 1142521
🤔

View attachment 1142523
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Strangely there's no sign of all the other posters who were reeing at people to vote Dem in the thread now. Can't imagine why!

View attachment 1142509
2020 is going to destroy these people and this forum

:story:

Says the pedo sympathizing moderator.

Last edited:

InfamyBrah

Proud dad and proud of my dad bod.
kiwifarms.net
The bore admin, Bork, is forced to re-open the thread about Resetera because everyone called him on it, and also probably because the visitor members took a hit. Our dear boy @CrunkLord420 and one of his minion literally turned their heads inside down.

When your board is leaning dumb left, but it relies on Kiwifarms visitors to strive. I feel you bork, but you should come consult us before you take any drastic measures next time, we have our saying.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1142484
View attachment 1142489

View attachment 1142499

View attachment 1142479

View attachment 1142506

View attachment 1142517

View attachment 1142512

View attachment 1142518

View attachment 1142521
🤔

View attachment 1142523
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 1142509
Suddenly I want Bloomberg to be the nominee just to watch ERA and the rest of the political zoo backpedal on all this criticism, just like the GOP did with Trump.

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
Kickstarted Diablo like game about to be released, Resetera just took notice of it:

A regular thread about the game, but of course this still Resetera, so it looks like Morrigan denizens are already sniffing around.

But on that thread everybody ignored those three clowns, so apparently nothing gonna comes out of it:

:thinking:
And they still don't understand why the rest of the Internet hates them.

I swear to God, this garbage heap leaves me with so much cognitive dissonance, every time. I don't get it. The wokest neg hole on the Web is never woke enough for them. They "have it worse" there than they did at GAF, even though they had free rein of that place, and the only limit they met was Malka ignoring ad revenue long enough to ban the craziest among them. They eat, drink, and sleep an online totalitarian state where unpaid janitors struggle to keep everyone happy, as the inmates fight and slam the report button over who should be appeased the most and kept happiest.

They dance on a man's sickbed (whose wife is dying of cancer and whose crime was resisting a legal obligation to use their pronouns), they dogpile developers and translators, they review bomb, and they moral busybody every time they're reminded breasts exist.

Yet they still don't understand why threads and accounts are dedicated to monitoring and making fun of them. I cannot wrap my head around this lack of self-awareness. It will forever be quantum physics to me.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bore admin, Bork, is forced to re-open the thread about Resetera because everyone called him on it, and also probably because the visitor members took a hit. Our dear boy @CrunkLord420 and one of his minion literally turned their heads inside down.

When your board is leaning dumb left, but it relies on Kiwifarms visitors to strive. I feel you bork, but you should come consult us before you take any drastic measures next time, we have our saying.
No one is my minion and I don't promote anyone from KF joining The Bire under connected identities. I did it as a method to communicate to one of the primary userbases of the ban site, and it evolved into more of a personal account.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Morning fam, was feeling bored, so here's some more B-Dubs hits

nDbRJly.png

Bill dindu nuffin.

bl59gwG.png

"Don't believe women when there is no proof" - B-Dubs, 2015.

26UGAls.png

Joking about getting raped in the ass for a Pokemon game. I can see the permanent ban on Resetera from here.

FVyjK0N.png

PhM5i4G.png

Rape time? Time for tentacle rape? Is that the same as nigga moments?

5UAzd6Y.png

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Also B-Dubs literally has hundreds if not thousands of sexist posts across the manga and anime topics on NeoGAF. Literally can't screen-cap them all, even if there is some pics from before. Funny to see more Bill Clinton defending in those screencaps lol.

Isamu Fukui was fairly clean on NeoGAF, so it's hilarious he hands his woke kingdom to B-Dubs, pays him a small amount of money and the guy is a total fake. Just because he was a Hillary Clinton stan and had a little popularity in PoliGAF he's the new woke Messiah they all pretend is 100% progressive.

Just forget using the N word, dropping transphobic slurs, being incredibly sexist and joking about rape/other shitposting.

Or saying REEETARD a lot!

B-Dubs NeoGAF posts are a treasure trove of a straight white man being problematic as fuck, yet here he is now getting paid money to pretend to be some super-woke GENERAL MANAGER of a gaming forum.

But if you want the scoop on why he is really GM, it's because he's in New York and that is where Isamu Fukui is. Their scheming and Resetera money exploitation schemes are easy to work on together in close proximity. Resetera HQ is an address registered in New York

Wkp4qAV.png

B-Dubs is in New York.

Connect the dots yourselves autists, no Alex Jones conspiracies needed.

Isamu Fukui is a rich Asian who never gave a fuck about the troon and crybaby BCT nuthouse. Just wanted to exploit their outrage and the fact Larry goes on vacation to Japan and sits refreshing Resetera the whole time.

B-Dubs likes Hillary Clinton and Isamu approves of this as she won't UBER TAX him like Sanders (Isamu doesn't want to be paying for Slayven's handouts). He's also in New York so it's easy for Isamu to keep running things from behind the scenes whilst paying B-Dubs some hush money to keep the Zoo running.

PT5swFK.png

SGtydo1.png

If you want to see how these people's minds have been ruined, I present the usual evidence... REEEEing about South Park.

Rewind a few years back and it was the supposed lefties calling Conservitards fragile and telling them to stop trying to get South Park canceled for mocking Jesus, Guns and Conservatives.

Nowadays the left are screeching like unhinged nutjobs over a cartoon whilst a lot of the faux-outrage from the older right-wing has died out.

But the thing is, these leftists are like 30. 40 tops. They aren't even old and they're crying over cartoons.

I never thought I'd see the day the Democrats cry like babies over South Park. Cultural damage? How about the cultural damage of no one being able to laugh anymore and the left having zero self-reflection and zero ability to ridicule itself

:thinking:

MlGZkwL.png

When in doubt, just call everyone a Nazi because of... South Park.

Zero self-awareness.

XyV0ukw.png

Sorry brother, the BCT on Resetera are the most fragile niggas around. Go to The Coli if you want to avoid the shame of Resetera.

Last edited: