NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I am interested in Mulan, simply because I think the Coronavirus will take some of the heat off the fact that I've heard stories of Mulan really isn't a big draw in China itself. Also, the actress playing Mulan got ran off the internet after supporting Hong Kong police in July.

Toy Story 4 only did $29.1M in China, but $1.07B overall including $93M in Japan, $82M in the UK, $71M in Mexico, $30M in France, $28M in Australia, and $24M in Spain.

Joker made $1.07B and was never released in China due to being too violent.

In 2019 without China, Avengers obviously is a monster with $2.18B, but Avengers did make $614M in China. Lion King ($1.54B), Frozen 2 ($1.315B), Joker ($1.07B), Toy Story 4 ($1.05B), and Star Wars 9 ($1.045B) all make it. The near misses are Aladdin ($997M), Captain Marvel ($974M), Spider-Man ($933M).

So in 2019, six movies made $1 billion without China money, Aladdin just missed by a margin of error, and two other Marvel movies made $900M+.

I'm getting all these numbers from BoxOfficeMojo.com if anyone cares:

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1143327

View attachment 1143324

If you want to see how these people's minds have been ruined, I present the usual evidence... REEEEing about South Park.

Rewind a few years back and it was the supposed lefties calling Conservitards fragile and telling them to stop trying to get South Park canceled for mocking Jesus, Guns and Conservatives.

Nowadays the left are screeching like unhinged nutjobs over a cartoon whilst a lot of the faux-outrage from the older right-wing has died out.

But the thing is, these leftists are like 30. 40 tops. They aren't even old and they're crying over cartoons.

I never thought I'd see the day the Democrats cry like babies over South Park. Cultural damage? How about the cultural damage of no one being able to laugh anymore and the left having zero self-reflection and zero ability to ridicule itself

:thinking:

View attachment 1143340

When in doubt, just call everyone a Nazi because of... South Park.

Zero self-awareness.

View attachment 1143347

Sorry brother, the BCT on Resetera are the most fragile niggas around. Go to The Coli if you want to avoid the shame of Resetera.
Don't these people have real jobs to go to in the morning? Oh wait.

Sexyphobe

kiwifarms.net
Glad to see the asylum's still running as well as ever.

View attachment 1143327

View attachment 1143324

If you want to see how these people's minds have been ruined, I present the usual evidence... REEEEing about South Park.

Rewind a few years back and it was the supposed lefties calling Conservitards fragile and telling them to stop trying to get South Park canceled for mocking Jesus, Guns and Conservatives.

Nowadays the left are screeching like unhinged nutjobs over a cartoon whilst a lot of the faux-outrage from the older right-wing has died out.

But the thing is, these leftists are like 30. 40 tops. They aren't even old and they're crying over cartoons.

I never thought I'd see the day the Democrats cry like babies over South Park. Cultural damage? How about the cultural damage of no one being able to laugh anymore and the left having zero self-reflection and zero ability to ridicule itself

:thinking:

View attachment 1143340

When in doubt, just call everyone a Nazi because of... South Park.

Zero self-awareness.

View attachment 1143347

Sorry brother, the BCT on Resetera are the most fragile niggas around. Go to The Coli if you want to avoid the shame of Resetera.
South Park has paved the way for those annoying type of "DAE BOTH SIDES" centrists in politics, and some lame memes but that's about it. I stopped liking the show around Season... 11? So I did the unthinkable, I stopped thinking about it and stopped watching it! Insane, I know.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
You've seen the 1 month ban and the 3 month ban, but I now present

yrYMBeE.png

the 6 month!

:story:

Speaking of Bernie haters, #2 Clinton Stan (#1 is Y2Kev) adam is unbanned!

Annotation.png

vs

iju2rSh.png

When you've got those NeoGAF 2016 Clinton receipts Isamu and B-Dubs, living in New York, are going to see you as an ally against Bernie.

But if you're black and don't like Bloomberg, don't you dare talk back to a moderator

xdQvQqU.png

Cause you'll get banned (black summit canceled) whilst the white Clinton supporting ally named adam387 gets his ban lifted early.

White privilege.

PoliEra stays unhinged.

Last edited:

jakdex

kiwifarms.net

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
kiwifarms.net
BEHOLD, THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON RESETERA:

HOLEEE SHIEEET, wife arrested? better post on a "video game" forum. :story:
It's amazing that the "regulars" have to teach how to behave on a situation like this for the brain damaged creatures they created with their bird box.
It's hard for me to put into words how fucking stupid you would have to be to talk about the details of your (or your Loved One's) pending criminal case online instead of to a lawyer. Let's hope for this woman's sake that she has someone with more common sense than this genius (her Dad maybe?) in her life to take charge and get shit lined up for her.

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how insane criminal trials are going to be in the future. "Xir hit Xir with a gender nonconforming object possibly but not necessarily identified as blunt."
I'm imagining the police report.

"Upon greeting the suspect, I introduced myself as a fascist who preserves the racial status quo. I did ask for her pronouns, and upon confirming she/her as appropriate, did confirm the survivor's pronouns as well. The survivor, aged four years after xir's assignment as male at birth, confirmed pronouns as xim/xir. I then asked to see the blunt force trauma object in question to verify the situation as in good faith, and to possibly charge the suspect with an assumption of gender conformity and a hate crime. Upon examining the 'Barbie Doll,' I did inform the suspect of her rights, and that her male-presenting husband had in fact sought counsel with number one leading video gaming site, 'ResetEra.' I then verified the suspect's consent to handcuffs and an interrogation."

Last edited:

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
You've seen the 1 month ban and the 3 month ban, but I now present

View attachment 1144289

the 6 month!

Speaking of Bernie haters, #2 Clinton Stan (#1 is Y2Kev) adam is unbanned!

View attachment 1144292

vs

View attachment 1144293

When you've got those NeoGAF 2016 Clinton receipts Isamu and B-Dubs, living in New York, are going to see you as an ally against Bernie.

But if you're black and don't like Bloomberg, don't you dare talk back to a moderator

View attachment 1144294

Cause you'll get banned (black summit canceled) whilst the white Clinton supporting ally named adam387 gets his ban lifted early.

White privilege.

PoliEra stays unhinged.
The irony of a troon run "progressive" forum banning someone named Woman

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
The irony of a troon run "progressive" forum banning someone named Woman
Woman is actually a gay man

Some lonely nerds want to create a valentines day topic to have a bit of fun on Resetera, what do you think happens?

ojh2nJe.png

VDFCfE1.png

QzwXe5C.png

As usual, Resetera's hypocrisy knows no limits. B-Dubs, who is currently in New York working directly with Isamu Fukui to make money off the nuthouse, is a massive anime fan and loves his waifus/rape fantasies.

So you've got rat-face and the "RESPECT A DIVERSE AUDIENCE" cult-like "FAQ", yet the owner of your forum is a massive anime/hentai degenerate who drops the N bomb as a white person and talks about shemales?

For all the Resetera members who refresh Kiwifarms constantly, this is your king. This is why people laugh at you and mock your forum. It's all hypocrisy, all the time. You lot never hold your own accountable for the things you try and ruin other people for. You didn't say shit about Tyler Malka till you had a new nuthouse to flee to and you won't say shit again about Isamu/B-Dubs till someone makes another containment zone for you.

Resetera, why do you think this account has more followers than your own? https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes

It's not because everyone on the internet is a Nazi, it's because your lunacy and hypocrisy can be seen by everyone except yourselves.

3cmFO33.png

Press F for this account suicide

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
Remember the pedo mod Jarmel?

It just clicked, follow the trail...

JF0OcdT.png

New York.

So that is Isamu Fukui (Cerium), B-Dubs and Jarmel who are all in New York.

It's becoming clear Isamu is working with people he knows in New York and no matter what is uncovered about them he's not going to do anything about it. The other mods are silent/complicit as well. All that matters is keeping the money flowing for Isamu, B-Dubs and whoever else is in New York pulling strings.

The most progressive gaming forum on the internet and it's scandal after scandal 🤔

Speaking of pedos, here's a new picture of Amir0x

44459.png

Will Jarmel join him soon?

Last edited:

Fursei

kiwifarms.net
BEHOLD, THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON RESETERA:

HOLEEE SHIEEET, wife arrested? better post on a "video game" forum. :story:
It's amazing that the "regulars" have to teach how to behave on a situation like this for the brain damaged creatures they created with their bird box.

This is probably her since the details match and it was posted today. Her name is Crystal Bunn.

hell is other robots

kiwifarms.net

jakdex

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145113

Press F for this account suicide

Aaaaa grosbard: