NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net

This is probably her since the details match and it was posted today. Her name is Crystal Bunn.
Posting on Resetera that the parent has caused issues before will be sure to help the legal case

:cunningpepe:

But to be fair looking after Resetera is like watching over 20,000+ low functioning tards. It's a hell of a career.

It's why Isamu ran and just wants the money. The troon summit was peak autism. Screaming, crying, hitting themselves and non-stop threats.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaa grosbard:
The Nintendo PlayStation drama storm (and the era thread) is crazy in it's own way. Basically the Nintendo PlayStation prototype went up for bidding and rich gross bigot Palmer Luckey is one of the bidders. Collectors are fighting because it should belong in a museum or in the hands of a chosen collector and Palmer's claiming he's buying it for preservation purposes too despite being an unknown in that scene.

This is leading to some fighting on Twitter in between some jokes about the price from others:
1581731889988.png1581732200375.png

Gizmodo also ran an article on Palmer's bid. With that said it'll be interesting to see how expensive this goes for. It's also not a surprise as the retro gaming scene is full of high rollers with tons of money and this is merely the most high profile, public facing example of it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Nintendo PlayStation drama storm (and the era thread) is crazy in it's own way. Basically the Nintendo PlayStation prototype went up for bidding and rich gross bigot Palmer Luckey is one of the bidders. Collectors are fighting because it should belong in a museum or in the hands of a chosen collector and Palmer's claiming he's buying it for preservation purposes too despite being an unknown in that scene.
He should buy it and then take a piss on it just to piss these autists off.

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net

This is probably her since the details match and it was posted today. Her name is Crystal Bunn.
His wife should start looking for a new career.

The fingers of a doll don't lacerate someone's cheek unless you smash the doll against their head. She really must have lost her shit.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
You've seen the 1 month ban and the 3 month ban, but I now present

yrYMBeE.png
ResetEra is turning into one those murder case where the killer is sentenced to 157 life sentences.

It's hard for me to put into words how fucking stupid you would have to be to talk about the details of your (or your Loved One's) pending criminal case online instead of to a lawyer. Let's hope for this woman's sake that she has someone with more common sense than this genius (her Dad maybe?) in her life to take charge and get shit lined up for her.
You're missing the big picture here. He could get minutes of attention on a shitty video game forum. That's worth it's weight in gold.

Dreamland

Craniometric Perfection
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145113

Press F for this account suicide

:story:
+ Clickbait TDS title to draw the bugmen in.
+ Well documented and formatted list with sources.
+ Nice pivot from confused towards rage in the posters that are spilling in
+ "Severe posting"

- TheQuartering/Twitter style clap emoji that should be left in the 19's

i'll give it 4/5, excellent performance, would clap again.

hell is other robots

kiwifarms.net
I know they're imperfect but doing a basic record search for Crystal Bunn, 36, St. Cloud, FL doesn't turn up any kind of husband. Just her dad and grandfather. What does B-Dubs and Hecht know about this?
And I just fell down a google rabbit hole. Not seeing a husband either and it seems like Bunn is her maiden name. That dude's story is oddly specific and came out prior to the news breaking. Something isn't adding up but maybe a tin foil hat fell on my head.

Kill all whales

did casca consent ?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1581758810578.png

1581758824043.png

“Orange man bad because he puts kids in cages. Let’s put kids that act like him in cages.”

1581758843519.png

1581758862575.png

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
A couple of posts before it Nepenthe is going on about a white man

Lohyc52.png

:thinking:

Last edited:

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145692

Is this person seriously saying that 6 year olds aren't allowed to learn from their mistakes?

Welp, six year old said something racist, time to throw him out of polite society forever!

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Is this person seriously saying that 6 year olds aren't allowed to learn from their mistakes?

Welp, six year old said something racist, time to throw him out of polite society forever!
“Those six year olds also probably think they’re boys just because they have penises! Burn them! But send them to my room first.”
-most ResetERA posters, probably

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
pNuDIIC.png

Era have added another straight male moderator who likes his waifus

SNptI3k.png

And really likes Quiet, which is terrorism according to the WHY "WOMEN" CRITICIZE TOPIC

SyhsEWF.png

Morrigan will not be happy

QzwXe5C.png

The staff on this forum continue to be a massive double-standard on how they treat the Resetera userbase. Nearly every one of them would be banned if held to the same standards they enforce on their users

:thinking:

Alongside B-Dubs it's great how many horny waifu anime loving straight white males are moderators. They all pretend to suppress themselves on Resetera to "respect a diverse audience", but we know they are watching the most degenerate shit possible while handing out 1-6 month bans for their users who are honest.

The whole forum is 24/7 hypocrisy, led by a GENERAL MANAGER who would be permanently banned in seconds if he was a normal user. Not to mention the pedophilia of Jarmel and Plagiarize which is just being ignored.

No wonder most of the Resetera moderators have changed their usernames since their NeoGAF days. Must pretend to be "different" and hide the evidence because the horrible alt-right Nazi GAMERGATUUURS on Kiwifarms keep digging up who we really are.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Do they ever consider it's mathematically tricky for a Forum to have a truly diverse mods crew?
Considering a substantial Trans moderator presence on pure population alone. I mean 0.8% further reduced by those who actually want to be mods and those who'd actually be able to do it.
If I've got the math right if their are 200 mods on various gaming forums then approximatly one can be expected to be trans, which also works on the assumption said trans mods is suitable for Resetera's culture.

• Informative
Reactions: UnclePhil

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A couple of posts before it Nepenthe is going on about a white man
Does he really think anyone is going to believe someone mistook him for a woman?

If I've got the math right if their are 200 mods on various gaming forums then approximatly one can be expected to be trans, which also works on the assumption said trans mods is suitable for Resetera's culture.
If there are 200 mods on RetardEra, 800 of them will be trannies if they do it proportionally.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
The bore admin, Bork, is forced to re-open the thread about Resetera because everyone called him on it, and also probably because the visitor members took a hit. Our dear boy @CrunkLord420 and one of his minion literally turned their heads inside down.

When your board is leaning dumb left, but it relies on Kiwifarms visitors to strive. I feel you bork, but you should come consult us before you take any drastic measures next time, we have our saying.
Whether bork wants to admit it or not, the vast majority of the traffic The Bore gets is from people who want to laugh at ResetEra. However, people there bitch constantly about that fact. The Shalamaladingdong twist is that the people who bitch about it are the ones who visit and participate in those discussions the most. So they’re shocked to find that when they close down discussion, the forum turns into a ghost town, even the threads that have nothing to do with ResetEra. So if they don’t want the forum to die, they have to keep the ResetEra thread open.

They should stop bitching anyway. The forum used to be called Evilbore and the front page was a picture of two potatoes (one was for EviLore, another was an admin I forget the name of) in a car wearing sunglasses. Evilbore was all about the offsite drama until they decided they were too good for it.