NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Did someone tell you Jason is a thin-skinned loser? Let me present

View attachment 1199836

View attachment 1199838

Games journalists, the most oppressed class. Is there a bigger bitch than Patrick Klepek?

View attachment 1199957
He is he soy-infused faggot who had to avert his gaze from the Live Chat girls in Yakuza 6, so I would have to say there isn’t a bigger bitch than Klepek.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He is he soy-infused faggot who had to avert his gaze from the Live Chat girls in Yakuza 6, so I would have to say there isn’t a bigger bitch than Klepek.
This is the same Patrick Klepek btw. His act is completely fucking fake.

1585002613814.png

He is absolutely a standard issue sex pest douchebro feigning wokeness who will certainly some day end up on a sex offender registry after raping someone.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the same Patrick Klepek btw. His act is completely fucking fake.

View attachment 1200023

He is absolutely a standard issue sex pest douchebro feigning wokeness who will certainly some day end up on a sex offender registry after raping someone.
It's still funny, though. Imagine a bunch of wolves in sheeps' clothing infiltrating a flock of sheep. All the wolves are pretending to be lying down getting ready to take a nap, or pretending to chew their cud, or something, and it's fooling the sheep because this is a flock of creatures that have been bred to be mentally exceptional, but here is this dumb tryhard motherfucker actually eating grass like a fucking sheep. You just know all the other wolves are snickering about this stupid shithead.

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1199836

View attachment 1199838

Games journalists, the most oppressed class. Is there a bigger bitch than Patrick Klepek?

View attachment 1199957
Well they only pretend to be "oppressed" is because gaming journalism is considered to be a joke, even among journalists.

If you can't even get a job as a journalist at your local newspaper and is stuck reporting about video games that you don't care about then you're pretty much a loser to everyone else because gaming journalism is considered to be rock bottom in journalism anyway.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: UnclePhil

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net

The bans in this topic

:story:

Supertard Slayven is at it again. He wants that badly to be Bish 2.0. Embarrassing.

Elon Musk does something good, Resetera? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited:

Bookmark Cuck

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1199836

View attachment 1199838

View attachment 1199957
Imagine being so shit at emotions even Reset Era can dunk on you.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
This needs the thread it came from:
that op :story:

edit: SHOCKING
View attachment 1198967
It used to be learning how to drive was a sign you came of age. An important skill for the lowest of low class - maybe you were too weak for manual labor, too stupid for college, too much a loner for the service industry, but if you could drive you had a job as a trucker or cab driver. It wasn't just personal freedom of movement, it was the one bottom of the barrel skill that was always needed. And this fucking waste of flesh is too cowardly to even learn.
Genuinely MATI. Utterly disgusted by this kind of "person".

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
V6ef81n.png

dI7WdOO.png

lfNtusB.png

MODS, HELP! REEEEEEEE! HELP! MODS?!‽!‽‽

You can just imagine Resetera posters if they ever go out telling people face to face they are going to report them to the Resetera jannies.

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1202254

View attachment 1202255

View attachment 1202256

MODS, HELP! REEEEEEEE! HELP! MODS?!‽!‽‽

You can just imagine Resetera posters if they ever go out telling people face to face they are going to report them to the Resetera jannies.
They follow ACAB rhetoric and they hate the REE jannies, but we see who they yell for in a crisis.

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
Why don't they just make fun of him and tell him to fuck off?
Never learned how. For their entire lives these people have dealt with their problems by squealing to the nearest authority figure. First it was their mommy, then it was their teacher, now its a moderator. These are the people who file anonymous complaints about you with HR. The classic "I want to speak to your manager" types. AKA Human garbage.

Dreamland

Mural of coral and cold
kiwifarms.net
It used to be learning how to drive was a sign you came of age. An important skill for the lowest of low class - maybe you were too weak for manual labor, too stupid for college, too much a loner for the service industry, but if you could drive you had a job as a trucker or cab driver. It wasn't just personal freedom of movement, it was the one bottom of the barrel skill that was always needed. And this fucking waste of flesh is too cowardly to even learn.
Genuinely MATI. Utterly disgusted by this kind of "person".
It's for the best honestly, i'd wanna take bets on how long before he caused a deadly accident because he was too busy reporting posts with his phone to pay attention. I mean, he spent his (paid for) vacation at a beautiful and interesting place locked up in his hotel room troonposting, if his internet connection would die he'd turn into a suicide risk.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
It's for the best honestly, i'd wanna take bets on how long before he caused a deadly accident because he was too busy reporting posts with his phone to pay attention. I mean, he spent his (paid for) vacation at a beautiful and interesting place locked up in his hotel room troonposting, if his internet connection would die he'd turn into a suicide risk.
Buck Angel lives rent free in Larry's head.