NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
Something Awful has games forums, and from the sounds of it from their thread they're definitely on the same track as ResetEra, though I don't know how far along.
Something Awful has gone far beyond Reset Era. Lowtax recently deleted an entire popular subforum, that he liked, due to tranny shrieking and they still ran offsite to create their own forum. Some of whom have already returned after getting kicked out of the new offsite. Richard pays attention to the forum every once in a while when he can rouse himself out of the ambien and wine induced coma that is his life and does the easiest thing he can to stop people from shrieking because he thinks that will keep his patreon welfare flowing. Troons shriek loudest as we all know.

Oh and he's going through another divorce and custody case. His ex wife is also challenging his custody of their children and helped his current wife flee their home while he was in Utah banging some BPD NEET cokehead he pretends is the Marketing Director of SA. His currentwife needed help to flee their marital home because she is a snowsnigger whom Lowtax never followed through on the naturalization process with. She's an illegal immigrant and cannot get a driver's license, hold a job, have her own bank account, etc.

Times is tough for ol' Taxman. The Boone's Farm is flowing like water. I highly recommend checking out his legal thread, personal thread, and the SA community thread. They're all great.

UnclePhil

Deliberating from a screened-in porch.
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain to me why anybody who isn't super woke uses this website?
Like you obviously aren't welcome unless you have a severe case of white guilt
Normie wants a place to 'talk' about 'video games.' They overlook GameFAQs, the Steam forums, and yes, even NeoGAF or God forbid the OAG comment sections.

They ignore the first warning sign when they have to register with their personal ISP, work, or school e-mail address.

Their account is approved. Yay! They lurk a little and then post. They try to participate in a discussion about the upcoming FF7 remake, only to receive a warning because they kind of/not really replied to a comment about Tifa's tits ("boy's club rhetoric.") They are warned again for mentioning that Joe Rogan said a thing.

Okay, this is getting weird. It seems they can't discuss this studio/developer without also mentioning what a racist/rapist/crunch time slave ship everyone involved is. Anybody who disagrees finds themselves banned. The normie is also a Democrat pulling for Bernie in the Primaries, but holy shit, they can't say anything about that either. No matter what they do it just makes the mods angrier.

And this person's account is in junior phase. They need to tiptoe quietly, or better yet, not post at all if they want to keep their head.

This person is also stupid because, as they will discover when they are permanently banned for whatever surgery wound ache smashed the report button, they were posting on goddamned ResetEra.

DriveByTrolling

They see me rolling, drive-by trolling!
kiwifarms.net
7SaNbkS.png

The voice of reason has spoken everyone, the Tyler Malka redemption arc continues.

UnclePhil

Deliberating from a screened-in porch.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203818

The voice of reason has spoken everyone, the Tyler Malka redemption arc continues.
Based Tyler's cancer is in remission. Prospects for a full recovery are looking well, though maybe next time he won't pump car exhaust directly into his pulmonary artery.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Eventually the normies of the world will have to get sick and tired of trans athletes destroying everyone else, right?
The most popular sports in America are men’s leagues (NBA, NFL, etc), so you could make the argument that this trend has yet to hit the mainstream and might never do so since transmen don’t seem to be as crazy as guys playing dress up. Have any trans athletes attempted to compete in the Olympics?

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
The most popular sports in America are men’s leagues (NBA, NFL, etc), so you could make the argument that this trend has yet to hit the mainstream and might never do so since transmen don’t seem to be as crazy as guys playing dress up. Have any trans athletes attempted to compete in the Olympics?
Yes, the Olympics has an established standard for testing and testosterone amounts, etc. You can find transmen still playing in women's leagues. The one I'm familiar with is hockey. They generally don't want to play with men. I don't ever see them trying to break into men's sports. Even the ones who juice up and get yoked are too old, short, and likely lack the talent to compete at any elite level. She would have had to be abnormally big and started playing at a young age to even have a chance in most sports.

You mostly see AGPs competing in smaller sports like track and field, powerlifting, etc. It's already become a big deal in them, even at a high school level. Kids are half-assed trooning out in high school so they can try for women's athletic scholarships.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The NFL from what I've heard isn't officially gender segregated. Women are able to enter try-outs.

🤔

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
Man, can’t wait to see what all the blue check marks who can’t stop praising Colin Kaepernick will do once a brave strong woman squeezes her testicles into a uniform.
It's already become divisive in some circles, notably cycling because of our own Rhys McKinnon and powerlifting because of some failure to launch son of a rich guy from New Zealand. The government of Somoa went to bat for their competitors when she was beat out by the NZ guy. Baste and islandpilled. He placed in a competition that gave him a chance to make either Worlds or the Olympics. I forget which. One powerlifting organization banned trannies from competing in opposite sexes competition after some dude came in and broke records.

The blue check marks will always champion the trannies, but the actual competitors and some fans are getting fed up. Female competitors often feel like they can't speak up because the orgs are making decisions on trannies quickly without consulting them. I don't see anything changing unless they're willing to stand up and bite the bullet by protesting. It sucks, but it's going to take decades to reverse the propaganda campaign that's been blitzing for the past 5-10 years. We should probably take tranny sperging to a tranny thread. These conversation happen all the time and belong there.

Ververg

kiwifarms.net
Oh nononono...
KIfc3Kv[1].png

*WHEEZE* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
vJ7Y7Qh[1].png

(alleged)

Gaming forum meanwhile debates the most pure of video games to discuss
chlz56B[1].png

Animal Crossing and Sekiro are literally the same game
He really has it out for FromSoft games
BH9J7TV[1].png

Ugh fucking gamergaters actually playing games and talking about how game mechanics work.
s2uUmrS[1].png

sBfbqUq[1].png

Fuck I need to do a meme on this one...uh...Nepenthe won't enforce any kinkshaming raids for the canine sex workers. Perfect.

XPuIuAL[1].png

Last edited:

DriveByTrolling

They see me rolling, drive-by trolling!
kiwifarms.net
The jannies on Resetera are losing their minds again

q5n9S4b.png

pp6NpPn.png

5XPomJD.png

Frozenprincess is being silenced because the jannies are "volunteers who always act in good faith".

Always act in good faith?

:story:

The Woods is jacob.armitage, someone who went into the witness protection on Era to escape his NeoGAF past

Cast doubt on him being raped, he never mentioned it on NeoGAF. As usual with these jannies its always lies and trying to pretend to be more oppressed than the inmates so they can suppress and ban them.

"There is a lot of reports and we will be reviewing them all"

:story:

Banning will continue until morale improves!

Ververg

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if that Era thread on gaming communities will mention FFXIV's community. Easily the nicest and most open one I've encountered, but I'm sure they'd have some personal anecdote to make it seem like just another video game transphobe dungeon.
There hasn't been any quality posts about xiv, just saying that it's a nice community.
nfRhWmc[1].png

Yeah like all the women playing Atlus ga-

5ECMqLH[1].png

His avatar and name makes the post

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
That thread someone linked is a hoot.

1585269544999.png
1585269469187.png

1585269780046.png

Don't vote for a rapist; vote for the kids who were thrown in cages by the rapist. Put the rapist back in power because surely he'll let those poor kids back out.

1585269854863.png

It was just one little rape, guys. Politics is complicated business and sometimes the only for all of us to be happy is if we elect a rapist. Nobody's perfect.

1585270252442.png

1585270151728.png

1585269980273.png

1585270944824.png

Vote for the lesser of two rapists. This is politics. This is important. This is your duty.

1585270062653.png

He may be into rapism, but at least he's not into racism. That's the real problem with society.

1585270172107.png

The people in the back? Like in the back of the bus? Oh my. SDBurton, you naughty, naughty boy.

1585270683663.png

Oh, shit. TitanicFall just outed himself as two things that ResetERA users hate with a passion. His days on ERA are numbered; it's only a question of whether he gets the guillotine or the gallows.

This is only from the first three pages, by the way.

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
The NFL from what I've heard isn't officially gender segregated. Women are able to enter try-outs.

🤔
It's true, anyone can try out. It makes sense for them to play positions where they won't get hit like kicker or placekicker holder.. so soccer players switching over.

A few years back a woman tried out for kicker and failed miserably. She had never played football before so people suspect it was just a publicity stunt.

Last edited:

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net

Tridgeridoo

kiwifarms.net
That thread someone linked is a hoot.

View attachment 1204260
View attachment 1204257
View attachment 1204264
Don't vote for a rapist; vote for the kids who were thrown in cages by the rapist. Put the rapist back in power because surely he'll let those poor kids back out.

View attachment 1204265
It was just one little rape, guys. Politics is complicated business and sometimes the only for all of us to be happy is if we elect a rapist. Nobody's perfect.

View attachment 1204274
View attachment 1204272
View attachment 1204267
View attachment 1204277
Vote for the lesser of two rapists. This is politics. This is important. This is your duty.

View attachment 1204268
He may be into rapism, but at least he's not into racism. That's the real problem with society.

View attachment 1204273
The people in the back? Like in the back of the bus? Oh my. SDBurton, you naughty, naughty boy.

View attachment 1204275
Oh, shit. TitanicFall just outed himself as two things that ResetERA users hate with a passion. His days on ERA are numbered; it's only a question of whether he gets the guillotine or the gallows.

This is only from the first three pages, by the way.
Political discussion on Era in a nutshell:

Capture11.PNG