NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish there was a thread on restarea about the troon raping girls in their bathroom at school, would love to see how they justify that one.
That's causing a big fucking outrage all over, they (the school) treats troons like an endangered species and they hid and covered up the sexual assault after it occurred "for the greater good". It's also apparently not the first time this happened either.

Shit like that never works, Bureaucratic Diversity fucking ruins any sort of inter group relations because you're not allowed to treat people fairly good and bad.

El Jagre

kiwifarms.net
I wish there was a thread on restarea about the troon raping girls in their bathroom at school, would love to see how they justify that one.
I can't find anything on google about this, but it wouldn't surprise me that they'd cover it up. Its almost like they're actively trying to get a violent backlash against the trans community. Where did you hear about it?

jallsballs

It's All So Tiresome
kiwifarms.net
This is probably a shit source but it was the first result on google

jallsballs

It's All So Tiresome
kiwifarms.net
I can't find anything on google about this, but it wouldn't surprise me that they'd cover it up. Its almost like they're actively trying to get a violent backlash against the trans community. Where did you hear about it?

It was on that womens voices terf twitter thing

Dreamland

How curious!
kiwifarms.net

"She probably said something transphobic."

Dafuqisdis?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Average resetera user has his first run in with niggers

How the fuck is this fag so in his head rather than being deliriously happy enjoying walking around NYC with his newlywed partner. I'm guessing she(he) is not a catch and the reality is setting in.

Buttigieg2020

Transport Secretary 2021
kiwifarms.net
A11A220F-AFBB-4A15-BDEC-98CF8C7C2C83.jpeg
Cerium played it smart and cashed the fuck out. Also “grown rapidly” lmao sure
0FC9DA97-C5EF-4DF3-A927-0213D131BFA8.jpeg
Based on the game forums this company owns, it looks like the site will actually be More Chinese now.

Last edited:

liquidfish

kiwifarms.net
Featured on Oct 14, 2021 at 12:01 PM: ResetEra has been sold for $4.55m. The owner made $700k in the last 12 months.
Welp, it happened. Resetera has been sold for a cool $4.5 million, with $3.5m payable now and the rest before the New Year

snip19bkh3.png

snip2osk1r.png

snip3apkqj.png

Ceriums plan to monetise the mentally disturbed work. At least Morrigan quit before the severance pay gets issued LMAO. Thread started OK but now they are sperging out, running to their splinter forums with 26 members online.

snip10vejen.png

snip954kmi.png

snip8c5kxc.png

snip7bikh9.png

snip6tsjqy.png

snip5zokxq.png

snip47tkzx.png

snip3t4k9g.png

snip2kmjw9.png

snip1z7kdf.png

And just in case you swedes don't know how to pronounce it, here's a clue from the man himself

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The only thing he's going to do is internalize the anxiety he felt and blame it on his own white self, furthering his belief that it is somehow his fault.

I would pay more money than he has on nintendo games for him to get mugged and then report back red pilled.
His bitch is getting the big ten inch.

Unfortunately this shit is completely true, troons took over a school board, and after a troon violently raped and sodomized a girl and then forced her to suck his shit-covered dick, the troon then raped another girl in the school they moved him to.

You know, that shit that never happens.

Last edited by a moderator: