NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
That's a damn fine sale there Cerium bravo. See the thing about "Go woke go broke" is that it only happens because because they try to make money off the woke institution or product itself. Woke profitability is about being attractive to buyers and sponsors, you don't make money off it traditionally. Cerium knows the game. Look at how hard people fail with big shit properties or communities trying to play it straight and this bastard made off with 4.5 mil for a barrel of marxist transgender monkeys for zero effort. And Resetera still has barely enough influence for the buyer to somehow make a profit off this in the end. Everybody wins! God I love capitalism.

AirdropShitposts

I *honk* for BISEXUAL RIGHTS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
these losers will defend anything lol
1634243880595.png

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
One again the old wisdom is proven true: "All Jannies are trannys & they all do it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" dilate troons.

Also i think they deserve a large salary increase say of 300% for all the tireless sweeping the do.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine being nool at this moment, being in some Eastern European shithole, sitting on top of what would probably be worth millions if he just decided fuck this, I'm gonna cuck and cash in.

And all he gets for not doing that is being viewed as the most horrible human being in the world, literally murdering trannies every day.

Even the shitheads whose hate speech he protects constantly insult him.

All I have to say is thanks nool, you are amazing. Why the fuck do you put up with this bullshit?

EmpGulcasa

Why can't people just be normal?
kiwifarms.net
Reminder:
View attachment 2625626

Almost a spitting image of that ancient MW2 boycott group meme.

Hilariously, the one in charge of it, Cerium, hasn't played "online" in 3 years because he doesn't want to deal with the trannies before the check cleared.
Pretty sure this is fake/a parody specifically made to ape on the MW2 boycott.

DamnWolves!

kiwifarms.net
It's probably worth more than the Farms is. For whatever reason, trannies and groomers spend a fuckton of money on shit. Presumably, buying shit the only thing that comes close to the dopamine rush of doing a day of work and then getting paid for it.
I've never even fucking heard of MOBA Network.
That's the idea. What would you rather do; deal with the hassle of fame because you are publicly known as the owner of the internet's largest transsexual gaming site, or quietly collect your check as internet pharmacies shill their HRT subscription program to your users? Everyone with serious money (not that this is that) stays the fuck out of the limelight.
People tend to be pissed when they get scammed out of their labor
Clean up my shit, tranny.