• ”if i had an autistic son itd be dead p quickly”

NeoGAF & ResetERAThe Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Alan Pardew, May 17, 2015.

1. wew sniped
    [​IMG]
    The mod staff treats kinda half way transphobia worse than overt racism - I wonder why?

Era suggests that the first group of women to call themselves feminists (second gen) are not feminists. Surely this will result in someone politely correcting them?
    [​IMG]
    No of course not, the guy doing that catches a 2 day ban:story:
    [​IMG]
    Stop trying to make TERFs sound reasonable you stupid faggots.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #7421 Poor Choices, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I usually laugh at this thread but after seeing this whole ANet thread I'm just appalled. I used to think these guys were just dumb pieces of shit looking for validation with their little slacktivism political RP, but seriously, at this point I'm having trouble seeing them as individuals at all. The way they all react like machines to reeee at Gamergate (and without a gun to the head mind you)... Jesus, is there a consciousness left in there? Was it ever there in the first place?

I like this way of seeing things.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 5
    Human Institute Director

Human Institute Director Tactical Espionage Education

kiwifarms.net
  3. LISTEN AND BELIEVE (even when you can simply go to twitter and see the screeching harpy being an exceptional individual for yourself)

upload_2018-7-11_17-22-29.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. What exactly is the point of a forum if they tell you ahead of time what opinions you're allowed to have?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. OwO

upload_2018-7-11_17-39-56.png

upload_2018-7-11_17-40-14.png

Sorry blizzard they're coming for you.

• Winner Winner x 16
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Ah don't worry blizzard- you can come down to the Farms and do that. Everyone is always welcome so long as they accept that everyone is exceptional, especially those here.
    Including me.

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    KiwiLedian

KiwiLedian Making Poke and praying for a Mega

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  7. It's less a forum and more a funnel.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Good summary, even the moderation seen to agree:

upload_2018-7-11_19-5-54.png

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Is there a "where are they now" for previous gaf/era targets? It seems like every target in recent history I can think of is doing better than they were before these fucks tried to ostracize them.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The ResetEra Ban Bot was created with basic functionality back in April. Until the beginning of July there was only maintenance work on the bot, with no new features. On July 4th GitHub acted on a trademark takedown from Reset LLC.

Since this takedown notice the bot has been mirrored to 4 different hosting providers and has rapidly grown in features (easily 400%). Now on July 11th I'm very proud to announce the final solution to my hosting concerns.

https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/

Thanks to @Null and ResetEra LLC for making this evolution in the bot possible.

upload_2018-7-11_15-39-7.png

• Winner Winner x 41
    • Like Like x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. It's pretty amazing to see how many users are dunking on that Branduil Reetard those first two pages and just in general think Price was being a massive cunt. She's got a Reetard defense force in Branduil, Orayn and BoukObelisk but they've been heavily outnumbered in the locked 28-page thread and the first couple pages of this one.

It seems like the game journalism hivemind really fucked up this time when they decided to unanimously go to bat for Price. As good as they are at spinning things it's hard to do that with multiple tweets of someone being an absolute cunt for no reason. It's why every excuse made so far has been a galaxy brain take:

"ArenaNet capitulated to a hate mob that only formed after they'd already fired her"
    "GreasyGrimyGopherGuts is celebrating which cannot be allowed thus women on the internet need be completely free from consequences"
    "Kamiya is a jerk to people who act like dipshits on his timeline and he won't fire himself thus hypocrisy"
    "If Price can be fired for acting like a cunt anyone can be fired for acting like a cunt!"

I said it before but even though it's only the gaming side the fact that so many users think she fucked up is pretty astonishing. It's not like it's just random people either, I've seen multiple people defending ANet in those threads that I've seen in the past being woke way back on NeoFag. It'll be interesting to see whether Price's game journo, Twitter and ERA defense force are going to risk keep trying to push a narrative that clearly isn't working or if they'll cut bait and hope everyone forgets about it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Oh Shit I'm Sorry

Oh Shit I'm Sorry MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

kiwifarms.net
  12. Funny thing, I can't tell whether that's sarcasm or this idiot actually does realize the only place you could talk about this and get straight answers is a GG sperg board like KiA.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. The first two ban reasons are something I'd expect from REE's mods, but vilifying journalism? Are you kidding me? Is this an anti-GG reason or an anti-Trump reason, because supporters of both of those groups have good reason to hate the press and are treated like the legions of Satan on REE. The press has vilified themselves in the eyes of a lot of people by displaying ever more intense bias while still trying to claim objectivity (or worse, claim that objectivity isn't important and to just not worry about it); there's nothing an individual person could do to tarnish the reputation of journalism more than journalists themselves already have.

Now that I think about it, why are users like the one who was banned there even on ResetEra in the first place? Surely they're aware of how the site is just a massive hugbox and that if they want to actually interact with reality they'll have to go elsewhere?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.net
  14. Guess we're doubling down.

RetardEra44.png

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Like Like x 2
    Oh Shit I'm Sorry

Oh Shit I'm Sorry MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

kiwifarms.net
  15. Don't know why they keep trying to take this down. All the bot does is show public statistical information which accurately represents reality.

...Oh.

Good on your for getting it rehosted here, though. Now the only thing ResetERA can do is draw attention to it through making a big stink about it, which does nothing but hurt them.
    Friendly reminder to all ResetERA posters invariably reading this thread: you don't get banned for having a conflicting opinion here--you might even get people who will respond without flipping out. Just throwing that out there.

• Agree Agree x 8
    _01

_01 INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED

kiwifarms.net
  16. Did they really just ban this guy for saying "REEE'd"?
    upload_2018-7-11_22-14-57.png

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Lol I was about to post that myself. Simply hilarious to behold.

neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm amazed that ResetEra has more than like 20 users + mods at this point with how freely they hand out bans.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.