NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
I think this is possibly the farthest over the deep end they've ever gone. Especially regarding the staff. I can't believe how far into this PewDiePie is an active sinister cult leader spreading Nazism to children and ordering mass murders conspiracy theory that the STAFF is fully endorsing by banning anyone who doesn't see it while letting the nuttiest of the nutters run wild just spamming and shitposting nonsense. Normally they're slightly smarter than this and would have closed the thread realizing how bad it makes them look. But nope, they're right there in the thread encouraging it. They must think this will be their big moment, taking down THQNordic with the boycott of threads about their games they're planning, and also bringing down their nemesis at the center of the GamerGateNaziTrumpGoogle Machine: PewDiePie.
View attachment 695465
View attachment 695466

Also the most pathetic cucks:
View attachment 695464
Do these people watch the same PewDiePie I do? He mostly comments on memes, plays video games, and that's it!

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 693713

View attachment 693709

https://archive.fo/Lg7i3

"HELLO MY FELLOW HUMANS"

Everyone on Era today are trying their best to outdo their fellow members.
I thought I recognized the name and then I realized he was the idiot who spent like 5 pages of the Anthem thread bawling about the term "SJW" a few pages back: (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/neogaf-resetera.9636/page-588#post-4353354).

Do these people watch
No. Many posters will refuse to give "problematic" Youtubers clicks and rely on the few who actually do watch the videos to tell them what to get upset about. Examples of this would be the AVGN Ghostbusters (may have still been Gaf back then) and RLM threads.

BesadaDontStarve

Don't feed after midnight.
kiwifarms.net

"I want revenge, I want blood"

https://archive.fo/yixHw

Resetera to make it onto CNN shortly when this American Muslim randomly kills some white people, probably kids who watch PewDiePie, in response to this.

Also, PewDiePie is ISIS. How does the saying go, #NotAllMuslims when an Islamic terrorist attack happens, but in this case some YouTube celeb is literally the killer?

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
THQ Nordic is totally going to be hurt by something they had absolutely nothing to do with, and these forum idiots will be behind it all!

I gotta say, it ain't Kiwifarms, Voat, the chans, youtubers, etc that are radicalizing me, it's fucking idiots like these on Reddit, the media, and politicians that are making me angry and wish something would happen to them.

I want to be left alone, they want me fucking dead.

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
THQ Nordic is totally going to be hurt by something they had absolutely nothing to do with, and these forum idiots will be behind it all!

I gotta say, it ain't Kiwifarms, Voat, the chans, youtubers, etc that are radicalizing me, it's fucking idiots like these on Reddit, the media, and politicians that are making me angry and wish something would happen to them.

I want to be left alone, they want me fucking dead.
Are you ready for the accelerationism? Because so far the shooter has got exactly what he wanted. Straight up saying he name drops random right-wing personalities so that the radical left will mindedlessly attack them and demand vengeance, censorship, forceful disarmament. All to provoke a retaliatory race war from the general public. They’re doing exactly that.

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net

https://archive.fo/feDgd

lolcow Boogie posts a... nothing tweet, Resetera can't stop discussing the youtuber they also say everyone else should stop posting about/discussing/deplatform.

"I'm going to use the death of people to austicially cry about internet celebs/lolcows I don't like!"

The Resetera YouTuber bingo, mention JonTron, Boogie and Colin Moriarty.

Jokes and saying nigger makes you.... HALF-NAZI!

PDP, a person with around 90m subscribers, is directly responsible for the one mentally challenged fan who goes on a killing spree.

?

Does this mean all of NeoGAF is responsible for Amir0x being a pedophile?

Does this mean all of Resetera is responsible for this poster who is about to go on a killing spree and in advance tells Resetera owners he wants blood?

I'm getting worried Cerium hasn't scrubbed that post yet. The FBI might think it's credible and not just autistic rage.

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 695534

https://archive.fo/feDgd

lolcow Boogie posts a... nothing tweet, Resetera can't stop discussing the youtuber they also say everyone else should stop posting about/discussing/deplatform.

View attachment 695535

"I'm going to use the death of people to austicially cry about internet celebs/lolcows I don't like!"

The Resetera YouTuber bingo, mention JonTron, Boogie and Colin Moriarty.

View attachment 695537

Jokes and saying nigger makes you.... HALF-NAZI!

View attachment 695538

PDP, a person with around 90m subscribers, is directly responsible for the one mentally challenged fan who goes on a killing spree.

?

Does this mean all of NeoGAF is responsible for Amir0x being a pedophile?

Does this mean all of Resetera is responsible for this poster who is about to go on a killing spree and in advance tells Resetera owners he wants blood?

View attachment 695541

I'm getting worried Cerium hasn't scrubbed that post yet. The FBI might think it's credible and not just autistic rage.
Yes it does mean they are responsible for Evilore being a sex creep, Bish not paying for his kids and Amir0x's pedophilia, the move to resetera was them trying distance themself from it but we know from the PewDiePie thread you can't do that

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net
Some Senator is going full "tell us what you really think"

https://archive.fo/KppID

The issue here is when you pull the stats, they do not lie. Even with the Senator now being told his comments and timing are despicable.

Someone more autistic than me can probably pull those stats into one post, of all the deaths caused by Islamic terrorism in the West.

Before you add to that how many Muslims are killed by Islamic terrorism.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ Seems to do an okay job counting them up.

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net
Resetera's rage to frame PDP as literally the killer means they are now going after journalists

https://archive.fo/xFHno

"Influencer who promotes hate speech".

Did you hear that Verified DualShockers staff writer Ben Walker? You should have followed the mod approved narrative and stated PewDiePie is literally the killer of all these Muslims.

At the rate we're going to exceptionalism, I think it might be fair to say Ben Walker could have actually fired some of the bullets. What do you think?

Sorry for all the exceptional spam, but this is a harvest on Resetera right now and throughout the games industry

https://archive.fo/TlOo2

"We need to deal with regressive nerds online by jailing them before they even do anything". Straight up 1984.

Who decides who is regressive? Resetera? Well we better start by jailing fans of Kingdom Come Deliverance, and of course, 90 million PDP fans must be jailed. Also, jail PDP himself.

Also, Kayne West, along with PDP and DualShockers staff writer Ben Walker were probably literally firing some of the bullets.

Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

Ziggy! Leap me far, far from here...
kiwifarms.net
The mods went all in on the PewDiePie is the real killer, but surely they can't be dumb enough to follow their users on the THQNordic caused it train.

Some dummy:
THQN really should donate to the victims or show empathy in another meaningful (!) way to the victims of this shooting. They are indirectly involved in this shooting, and they should take that responsibility.

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net

https://archive.fo/ai0Dx

If you play any of these games there is a good chance you are a killer and don't even know it.

This is how they will now get mod approved dog-piles and ban baiting of any normal person discussing any THQ game.

"I am a good person, I am a good person, I am a good person. Please look at me. Please quote my post and tell me how much of a good person I am."

This is what Resetera does. Weaponize dead people to talk about themselves and how woke they are.

Poe's law.

Last edited:

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net

https://archive.fo/tHMTY

When you think about it, we're all actually Nazis. They are everywhere. Your teacher, your mom, your dog, your intellectual friends, all the comedians on Netflix and even that THQ gaming studio.

"Nazifacism is inside all of us".

:stress:

Well, I guess if we are going to critically talk about fascism, we can look at the video game forum Resetera, that wishes to deplatform everyone to the right of Stalin, ban/censor and boycott every single game that isn't Nintendogs and thinks JonTron, PDP and Boogie are literally Hitler.

The truth is irrelevant, we'll just call a comedian and edgy man a Nazi.

"I see your technicality on being a Nazi, and raise you with, NAZI-SYMPATHIZER". It's a true story, PDP might not be a Nazi, but he secretly wishes Hitler could come back.

John Cleese is literally shaking.

"Contributing to mass shootings".

PDP supplied the bullets himself.

"All the evidence points to it".

Well, that is it settled, according to Resetera.com. PewDiePie IS a Nazi.

Thanks for your service Resetera.

Last edited:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
I think this is possibly the farthest over the deep end they've ever gone. Especially regarding the staff. I can't believe how far into this PewDiePie is an active sinister cult leader spreading Nazism to children and ordering mass murders conspiracy theory that the STAFF is fully endorsing by banning anyone who doesn't see it while letting the nuttiest of the nutters run wild just spamming and shitposting nonsense. Normally they're slightly smarter than this and would have closed the thread realizing how bad it makes them look. But nope, they're right there in the thread encouraging it. They must think this will be their big moment, taking down THQNordic with the boycott of threads about their games they're planning, and also bringing down their nemesis at the center of the GamerGateNaziTrumpGoogle Machine: PewDiePie.
These people might as well be shouting, "I'm buttmad that Felix makes millions playing video games and I don't! ABLOO ABLOO ABLOO!"

Is it possible for PDP to sue REEEEEEEsetEra for libel? Because these guys are practically placing the blame for everything up to the Holocaust at his feet.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino