NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
I see these guys are big on guilt by association (very loose association at that). Quite the authoritarian angle, huh?
Judging by the manifesto, that was exactly what the shooter was banking on. He's playing the press and the authoritarians in the peanut gallery, trying to ignite the powder keg.

The term "useful idiots" springs to mind for some reason.

AirdropShitposts

Ziggy! Leap me far, far from here...
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
thread is fucking amazing, all the one sentence dismissive posts piling on anyone who doesn't understand how PewDiePie has blood on his hands

the bizarro world of their version of PewDiePie:

and of course, the bans, oh god the bans:

and it just keeps getting better as they descend further into madness over this guy

Last edited:

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
It's like the goddamn Salem Witch Trials in that thread. I can hope YouTube doesn't bend to their will and ban PDP.

AirdropShitposts

kiwifarms.net
I think this is possibly the farthest over the deep end they've ever gone. Especially regarding the staff. I can't believe how far into this PewDiePie is an active sinister cult leader spreading Nazism to children and ordering mass murders conspiracy theory that the STAFF is fully endorsing by banning anyone who doesn't see it while letting the nuttiest of the nutters run wild just spamming and shitposting nonsense. Normally they're slightly smarter than this and would have closed the thread realizing how bad it makes them look. But nope, they're right there in the thread encouraging it. They must think this will be their big moment, taking down THQNordic with the boycott of threads about their games they're planning, and also bringing down their nemesis at the center of the GamerGateNaziTrumpGoogle Machine: PewDiePie.

Also the most pathetic cucks:

DanteAlighieri

kiwifarms.net
I think this is possibly the farthest over the deep end they've ever gone. Especially regarding the staff. I can't believe how far into this PewDiePie is an active sinister cult leader spreading Nazism to children and ordering mass murders conspiracy theory that the STAFF is fully endorsing by banning anyone who doesn't see it while letting the nuttiest of the nutters run wild just spamming and shitposting nonsense. Normally they're slightly smarter than this and would have closed the thread realizing how bad it makes them look. But nope, they're right there in the thread encouraging it. They must think this will be their big moment, taking down THQNordic with the boycott of threads about their games they're planning, and also bringing down their nemesis at the center of the GamerGateNaziTrumpGoogle Machine: PewDiePie.
View attachment 695465
View attachment 695466

Also the most pathetic cucks:
View attachment 695464
Do these people watch the same PewDiePie I do? He mostly comments on memes, plays video games, and that's it!

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 693713

View attachment 693709

https://archive.fo/Lg7i3

"HELLO MY FELLOW HUMANS"

Everyone on Era today are trying their best to outdo their fellow members.
I thought I recognized the name and then I realized he was the idiot who spent like 5 pages of the Anthem thread bawling about the term "SJW" a few pages back: (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/neogaf-resetera.9636/page-588#post-4353354).

Do these people watch
No. Many posters will refuse to give "problematic" Youtubers clicks and rely on the few who actually do watch the videos to tell them what to get upset about. Examples of this would be the AVGN Ghostbusters (may have still been Gaf back then) and RLM threads.

BesadaDontStarve

Don't feed after midnight.
kiwifarms.net

"I want revenge, I want blood"

https://archive.fo/yixHw

Resetera to make it onto CNN shortly when this American Muslim randomly kills some white people, probably kids who watch PewDiePie, in response to this.

Also, PewDiePie is ISIS. How does the saying go, #NotAllMuslims when an Islamic terrorist attack happens, but in this case some YouTube celeb is literally the killer?

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net

DanteAlighieri

kiwifarms.net
THQ Nordic is totally going to be hurt by something they had absolutely nothing to do with, and these forum idiots will be behind it all!

I gotta say, it ain't Kiwifarms, Voat, the chans, youtubers, etc that are radicalizing me, it's fucking idiots like these on Reddit, the media, and politicians that are making me angry and wish something would happen to them.

I want to be left alone, they want me fucking dead.

Cosmug

Space Asshole
kiwifarms.net
THQ Nordic is totally going to be hurt by something they had absolutely nothing to do with, and these forum idiots will be behind it all!

I gotta say, it ain't Kiwifarms, Voat, the chans, youtubers, etc that are radicalizing me, it's fucking idiots like these on Reddit, the media, and politicians that are making me angry and wish something would happen to them.

I want to be left alone, they want me fucking dead.
Are you ready for the accelerationism? Because so far the shooter has got exactly what he wanted. Straight up saying he name drops random right-wing personalities so that the radical left will mindedlessly attack them and demand vengeance, censorship, forceful disarmament. All to provoke a retaliatory race war from the general public. They’re doing exactly that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino